♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

nine

Postby eventer » Thu May 25, 2017 2:13 pm

ARLEY
UINN

sixteen
mare
stallion;; riot
pregnant
arabian/thoroughbred
tags;; herd

thoroughbred/mustang/irish draugh
harley remained without emotion as she spoke of her twelve foals, eleven were still borns, that must have been hard. and the twelfth was killed by man when they were still here, must have been one of her first foals. she sighed softly "a stable herd is a big help for your stress levels. i'm sure the foal will be fine" she smiled and continued to ask the mares question, "i started off in a big herd, i was snaked from my herd with three other mares, not including my mother by a bay stallion into his herd of about twenty mares. i stayed till i was eight, he was actually a nice stallion, i bore two sets of twins with him, which is why he was so kind to me, i kept his line going better than some of his other mares, all the foals lived till they were leaving the herd as well, after then i have no idea where they are. there was a huge flood through the summer rains and seperated the herd into several groups, i was with the lead mare and about five other mares. to find shelter we left the sight of our stallion, and then early autumn when the water finally receded from lower grounds we went back to find him. instead we found a smaller herd of about eight mares. now he was cruel" she stopped momentarily and then continued calmly, "he snaked us around, our lead didn't like him on the spot, and when we finally tired down, he continued to chase around our lead until she tripped and broke her leg. he left her to die and forced us to follow him. i was ten when i managed to get away from him during winter, joining a smaller group of mares for the winter. we gathered about fifteen mares by summer, and a nice stallion, he was young but he was well respected by us all. i was with him up until about eight weeks ago. he covered me but i didn't get pregnant. then we got lost in the first snow storm,
me and two mares went for a few days, one died during a late birth, and the second died three weeks into winter during a storm when we couldn't find cover."
she said calmly, "having a good herd makes things easier, my still borns were with the stallion who hunted us round for hours. he was horrible, and stressed us all out, a lot of us had a few still born foals or miscarries" she said softly and then grabbed some more hay.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ETROVA
ILGRIM

thirteen // two months
mare // colt
stallion;; none
heat 2
selle francais/mustang
tags;; griffin (griffins herd)

petrova flicked her tail as the fractionally older mare came up to her, as she pinned her ears, petrova pinned her own in warning but wasn't to worried, mares were not the issue when it came to foals, at least not normally, some mares who couldn't bare foals, or even those who could, stole another mares foal, and usually the foal died as said mare usually didn't have milk on her. pilgrim however was fascinated with the mare, but despite being a rebel of a colt, obeyed his damn.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ANDORA

fourteen
mare
stallion;; mark
heat 3
friesian warmblood
tags;; herd

pandora jumped again when the stallion returned, startled by his sudden touch. but listened to his words, it was clear he had claimed her. the mare shuffled along beside him, she was pregnant but her belly was small, which already told her that her foal wasn't going to make it, and would result in a still born, but being fourteen, she wasn't too concerned, she not yet had a still born, she'd had all happy healthy foals, so while it would be upsetting she accepted that still borns were natural.

ENARIA

nine
mare
stallion;; none
heat 3
dutch warmblood/mustang
tags;; endeavour

denaria looked towards the stallion spoke his name and his mares names, she waited for a moment before speaking up calmly, "my name is denaria" she spoke calmly before nosing around the snow for grass to chew on. (wb sorry)

AYLYN

three
mare
stallion;; none
heat 3
mustang
tags;; catcher, comanche

raylyn looked up to see a mare, at first she was okay but when a stallion came into view, she stood still, frozen. petrified of him. instead of running like she normally would, the mare simply stood, legs slightly splayed as if ready to bolt at any second, but she was completely frozen, something could come up behind her and attack her and she would probably stand still and let it attack her. while young, she was a dominant mare towards mares, and had caused trouble in her birth herd, but she was truly and utterly petrified of all stallions.

ESSA

fifteen
mare
stallion;; jericho
heat 2
arabian warmblood
tags;; herd

tessa ignored the glare that jericho gave her, after a few moments she followed after the pregnant mare and pinned her ears in warning not to strike out. she nipped at jericho lightly and looked at the mares injury, the scrape wasn't too deep, but it was long and of course it stung and the ice from the snow would while help it, give it a burning feel. "it isn't deep, you will be fine to walk on it in a few hours... just don't go doing any more hoofstands" she said calmly. she eyed the mares belly for a few minutes and spoke again, "your foal is also fine. if any of my kicks had hit the foal, it wouldn't be moving now" she said calmly, "think before you act" she murmured softly and flicked her tail before walking off checking on all the mares, pressing her nose against each mares shoulder to make sure they were staying warm, before she rested beside two of them.

as one of the mares took off to give birth, tessa was instantly concerned, was she going to survive? a mare foaling in winter was very dangerous, there was a very high chance of the foal dying, and an even higher chance of the mare as it took away everyone's energy. she nickered softly out to the younger mare before tossing her head and trotting up to her, while a mare needed her privacy for foaling, her energy was being taken away from keeping her warm and into giving birth so she could quickly get cold and freeze to death in a matter of minutes and the foal would then die. she snorted softly and stood over the mare for a moment before buckling to her knees and then her side, her warmth would radiate onto the young mare to at least give the mare a slight chance of survival, but even then tessa was very concerned.

ARIBOU

fourteen
mare
stallion;; thorwa
heat 1
arabian/thoroughbred
tags;; herd

caribou looked up to see a stallion off to the side, she flicked her tail and pinned her ears slightly before twitching his ears forwards to the stallion curiously, he was alot whiter than herself. she was pretty pale in winter, but during spring summer and autumn, her coat went a beautiful golden colour. she nickered softly, the only reason she was willing to join him was because he was slightly younger than herself, and only smelt of a few mares. with a soft snort, she nickered again calmly and stepped towards him, pressing her nose against him before pushing her self against him for warmth. she flicked her tail slightly and hummed a second nicker basically telling him she'd stay.
she looked to the mare who'd followed him, and flicked an ear back at the younger mare, with a soft sigh, she nickered once more to the stallion, here had kept her warm enough on her own, it would be good with several others here for the extra warmth.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Thu May 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Sound of Music

Muse~tagged;herd, Renny, Sarah, bell~heat (0)~
~mare~age;14~

I pin my ears flat against my head as Alex approaches us, again. The poor stallion doesn't get it. I back away a few steps and push Night with me. I'm sorry, but I'm not the lead mare type. I don't mind anyone joining the herd. You may do whatever you want. The more, the merrier. Besides, we'll have a better chance to survive the winter with more horses. I nicker to him in an apologetic tone. I don't want to come off as rude, but I am a protective mother, and he is much to close to my foal. I turn back to Night and groom her as she speaks.

Night is Calling

Night~tagged;Herd&Renny~
~heat:(0)~mare~age;1

I sigh. No, no. It's fine. I over reacted. You didn't do anything wrong. I nicker. I like how he does not treat me like a foal. He gives me the same respect he gives my mother, and it makes me feel good. Now I feel guilty for being so harsh with him.

The Catcher in the Rye

~Catcher~tagged;herd&Raylyn~
~pregnant~mare~age;11

I watch the spooked mare carefully. I walk cautiously up to Comanche and nudge him gently backwards with my muzzle. I'll handle this. I nicker quietly. I walk closer to the mare, but still quite far away. I make sure all of my actions are slow and pose no threats. Hello. I'm Catcher. I nicker in my typical motherly voice. I'm not sure why, but I've always been motherly. My voice is soft and nurturing.

Clashing of Thunder

~Thunder~tagged;Merlot & friends~
~heat;(4)~mare~age;13

Almost as soon as we start moving I feel the air turn warmer. Still cold, but warmer. Just as it came, the winter begins to fade away quickly. We may not have to worry about the little foal so much after all! I keep trotting though, until I come across a group of thick trees. It may not be the best shelter, but we don't need so much shelter anymore anyways. This should do. It won't be winter for much longer now. I nicker, slowing to a stop. A small frown quickly appears across my face, but I wipe it away as soon as it shows up. I'm slightly disappointed. Merlot never covered me. I won't be having a foal this spring. It is something I was actually looking forward to. I've never really been able to keep my foals. Well, maybe next spring.

The Life You Save May Be Your Own

Flannery~tagged;Dove,Amadeus and Herd~
~in heat;(4)~mare~age;8

I look at the stallion frantically. Our stallion... He's somewhere out there. Please, please help us find him! I nicker, my voice cracking in my despair. My worry consumes me. I turn my head this way and that, desperately searching for Wash. Then, something takes my breath away. Wow. I whinny when Dove returns with a foal. I quickly snap out of it and leap to my feet. I have to find Wash.

Hush Little Baby

~Melanie~tagged;open~
heat (4)~mare~age;6

Discomfort is the word that best describes my current state. I despise this whole 'no humans thing'. I flick my ears anxiously, searching for even the slightest sign of danger. A twig snaps behind me, and I nearly jump out of my skin, splaying my legs and nickering nervously. I turn to look at the place where the noise came from, trembling in fear. I catch a glimpse of the rat, feeling a very small sense of relief. Not enough though. Dread still lingers, and a wave of depression crashes over my thoughts, drowning them. I miss my home, my family, and my friends. I miss my humans. The nice ones, at least.

Sometimes Quiet is Violent

Silence~tagged;hera~age;5
~coverings;1~stallion

I feel slightly guilty as Hera shifts around but is not able to reach me. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable in any way. She's carrying my baby, for pete's sake! I feel a rush of warm air push its way into the shack. I watch eagerly as Hera exits the small building. I follow after her, allowing her plenty of personal space. I begin to prance, ready to play. I quickly realize now is not the time. Hera is pregnant, and probably should not engage in too many physical activities. I graze near by her, my ears perked and alert for danger.

I Can Not Compete With You

Jolene~tagged;herd~age;12
~heat;pregnant~lead mare

I frown at the stallion. That's it? You are't going to tell me why you're mad? I ask. There are things I can put up with, and things that I can not. This is one of them. A stallion is my main source of attention, and its hard to get that when he is ignoring me. I mean, grooming is cool and all, but not with this side business. No, no I will not put up with this.

ϟGuardian of Hell's Gatesϟ

Cerberus~tagged;herd~
ϟ~coverings;3~stallion~age;15ϟ

I've had enough. Once we stop in the second overhang, I walk away from both Chase and Ivy. You two better figure this out or I'm going to loose my temper. I nicker, my words laced with malice, but Ivy has already chased the other mare off. My soft spot has hardened. I'm not playing around anymore. Normally I wouldn't intervene, but I'm sick an tired of listening to all of their pointless bickering. If they were smart, they would simply fight. The winner wins, the loser looses, and we can all move on with our lives. But of coarse, there are all the complications. All of the stupid rules and the foals and the pregnancies and the winter. Ugh, it drives me mad! I stomp my hoof angrily into the dirt and snow. I know what happens next. Chase says 'nuh-uh' and Ivy says 'uh-huh' and then its back to grooming and talking and grooming and talking. I was so deep in my thoughts that I almost did not notice Salem. Unfortunately for him, I did notice. I squeal in anger. My temper had already begun rising, and this blew off the lid. I don't care that he is merely a colt. I should have never let him stay this long. I burst toward the little colt, giving him a painful nip on the rump. I slam my hooves in the dirt in front of him, as a warning. Next time, it will be your skull. I nicker. My tone displays no amount of emotion. I move my head in a snaking motion, aiming nips at his rear in attempts to snake him away from the herd. Winter is practically over, and I'm not going to let this slide.

Sweet Like Candy

~Candy~tagged;herd~age;12
~pregnant~mare~

I giggle at Jericho. Don't get too close. You don't want to upset a mother mare. I nicker playfully to the stallion. Then I nod my head in the other direction, beckoning him to give Kaia some space. The foal should be fine, seeing as winter is practically over. It is still winter, even if it is the very end of it. While I simply adore foals and want to introduce myself, I'm much more worried about Fable. Besides, we shouldn't crowd a newborn foal so soon. I make sure to avoid eye contact with Tessa as she speaks to Fable, not wanting to accidentally challenge her. Once she leaves, I press myself close to Fable, offering her my shoulder to lean on instead of Jericho's. Can I do anything for you? I ask, my eyes filled with worry.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu May 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Ivy
    -Mare • -11 years • -With foal, Salem, stage 0 heat • -Lead mare (Cerberus) • -tags; Herd

Ivy snorted. "Sweet talking? I'm begging him not to lead us to death." Ivy then followed after Chase but constantly pushed her out of the way, nipped her and kicked her. Ivy was fed up, quite simply. Ivy snorted and nipped Chase's rump once they reached the destination. "You're lucky we didn't get separated in the blinding. You're extremely lucky we actually found something. Once again you've proven you're not a good lead. We should've stayed." Ivy snorted as she began grooming Cerberus. Ivy snaked Chase away and nipped towards her neck. The black mare nipped the mare's rump and put her head on her rump. She couldn't kick Ivy that way. Using her new advantage, Ivy pushed Chase to the end he of the herd. "I'm fed up with you. You've led us into danger already, and proven you have no idea what it's like to be wild. This is my herd. I'm lead. That's not going to change and quite frankly I'd be perfectly fine with you dying. You need to go find your own herd because unless you back your little arrogant a** down, you're going to get hurt, because I refuse, I refuse, to let you lead. Understand?" Ivy snorted. "How about you just leave. Spring is coming soon anyways. Go find a new herd. Take rain with you." She reared towards Chase angrily. It wasn't normal for a mare to act so brutal, but she was heavily angered and had a wish to harm Chase. It was awful yes, but it was just the way Ivy felt. The black mare charged towards Chase, but stopped right in front of her. It was a warning. Don't mess with Ivy.

Salem
    -Colt • -1 year old •- no mares, too young • -tags; Herd
    Salem squealed after the first nip. It had been rather painful. The pinto yearling snorted and bucked at the following nips. He didn't want to leave! Salem snorted and galloped back towards the herd again. He made a beeline for his mother, hoping she'd protect him. He didn't want to leave, and he didn't want to get killed. Why was Cerberus so mad? He was just doing what he'd seen Cerberus doing! Salem bucked once more, knowing Cerberus was out of range. Salem cowered behind his mother. He snorted. He'd at least take one mare with him if he had to leave. Who though? Maybe Chase. She was distracted now anyways. Or maybe Nightingale. She was pretty. Cerberus seemed to not like her much anyways. Salem squealed "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He trotted out towards the edge of the herd nervously. He was genuinely afraid now.

Jericho-stallion • -15 years old • -herd stallion- • tags; herd(Candy,Fable,Kaia,Skye,Eden,Amara,Lotus,Alouette, Marion Tessa)

Jericho sighed gently. "Alright. I suppose you're right. You're a mare after all, you'd know." He smiled a bit. He'd give Kaia her space. He still wanted to look though. Jericho watched the foal- whether it was a filly or colt he had no idea. The foal looked just like Kaia, but with whhite splotches. (Idk how that happened with genetics but ok) Jericho turned away, his heart fluttering. That was his foal? Jericho wasn't even sure how to feel. The foal was so cute! Soon enough, his other mares would birth his foals too. His herd could almost double by the next winter! Jericho could tell the snow was melting a bit. A few bits of grass were poking through the snow. Jericho nibbled at them for a while, hungrily. He'd lost a lot of weight over the most of the winter, from hunger. The blizzard had been harsh. Winter still wasn't over, but it was coming to an end. He could tell. It was almost an instinct, and internal knowing that it was ending. Jericho listened to the birdsong around the area contentedly. A few birds had come back and animals had come from hiding. Jericho sighed softly and continued eating. He accidentally got some snow in his lip. Oh, how cold, Jericho spat it out, snorting. The bay stallion looked about. He headed over to Lotus. He hadn't spent much time with the draft and wanted to get to know her better. He gently rested his head on her back, letting her know he'd groom her. He nibbled at her back calmingly. The bay stallion combed knots from her mane with his teeth. It was relaxing, and helped bond.

Dove andMuerto
    - mare/colt • - 4 years old/a few hours • - Muerto, stage 2 heat • - Washington • -tags; Amadeus and Herd,Flannery

Dove was now scared of the stallion. She stood in front of her foal protectively. He would get nowhere near it. Dove nipped her foal's rump, encouraging it to get up. She nudged him gently and snorted. She didn't know the Akhal Teke, how could she know he wouldn't kill her new colt? She couldn't. She'd find Washington again soon enough. She had to. Dove called out one last time, looking at Flannery worriedly. She'd left Flannery make the decision. Dove didn't want to land herself in a herd that was bad or inescapable. She just wanted Washington. Dove swished her tail anxiously and snorted, turning and nipping her colt again. He'd have to get up! Dove remembered seeing a stallion attacking her old friend in the barn's colt. It wasn't his of course. He'd nearly killed it before the humans had intervened. Dove pinned her ears and looked back at Muerto. He had to get up, and quickly!
    Muerto snorted every time his mother bit him. Why would she do that? The dark colt snorted. He forced his legs to unbuckle and stood up shakily. He stood there for a moment before walking over to his mother and nursing. Oh, how hungry he was. She seemed angry. He wasn't truly sure why, but she just was. The air bit at him. What was it? He snorted. It was cold. Muerto looked at his mother with curiousity. He wanted to know quite simply what was going on.

Echo
    -mare-•-4 years old -•-no foals, stage 0 heat-•-Riot-•-tags: Herd, Harley Quinn

Echo snorted and lifted her head tiredly. Her eyes darted around the barn. Riot had managed to gather two more mares while she was asleep. Echo rose to her feet slowly and sighed, the blue horse blanket falling off of her back. Oh well. Echo would just get another one later. She'd seen how Riot had done it anyways. Echo sighed and leaned her head down to grab some of the hay the humans had left behind. It tasted just as good as it always had. Echo swished her tail and trotted towards one of the new mares. (Harley Quinn) Echo flicked an ear. "I don't believe we met. I'm Echo." She backed up a bit, giving the mare a wide berth. Echo didn't want to seem threatening. She truly wasn't dominant, as much as she wished to be. The grey arab mare looked at the newcomer observantly. Echo perked her ears happily and lowered her head to eat some more hay. It truly was nicer here than in the cold if the wild. Echo sighed. She was still a bit sleepy, but she'd be fine. Echo looked out the barn door to see flurries of snow falling to the ground. It must be quite slippery out there with all of the ice. Echo sighed and brushed the thought away. That didn't matter as they were in here now. Echo turned her attention back to the new mare, watching her carefully. She didn't want to come off as aggressive, but not as the least dominant mare here. The grey arabian mare sighed. She was pregnant anyways so it wasn't worth messing with. Echo pricked her ears and listened to the other conversations throughout the barn. Although she didn't like to speak much, Echo liked to listen. She was sort of a gossip mare in a way. Echo continued munching on hay, raising her head with a clump hanging out of her mouth. She chewed slowly. There was so much here, why eat quickly? It would last the rest of winter surely. What would they do next winter though? There wouldn't be any fresh hay in any barns. Echo sighed. She was becoming soft again. She needed to toughen up. Echo loved the humans though. They kept her warm and safe and well fed.

Wolf
    -•-stallion-•-15 years old-•-mares;Secret-•-tags;Grace,Secret,Mizu

Wolf was growing fatigued from all the fighting and running. He hadn't gotten much sleep as he'd been protecting his small herd. Wolf snorted, continuing after Secret. He wasn't thinking straight and didn't care where Grace and Mizu went. His favorite was Secret anyways. Wolf snorted lazily. Wait- what was that? A crack sounded in the bushes once more and Wolf turned swiftly to see a pack of hungry wolves. They'd been starving all winter no doubt, and were desperate enough to attack. Wolf snorted and reared, "Run Ill hold them-" his plea was cut off when he was viciously attacked by the wolves. They clawed at his legs and leapt on his back. He threw a few into nearby trees, bucking and rolling. Suddenly his leg twisted slightly as his hoof caught on a root. Wolf moaned in pain. He couldn't move his leg! The foul creatures closed in on him, ripping at his legs to disable him further before they made the killing bite. Wolf's heart stopped. His breath released. His whole world was consumed in black. Wolf was dead, killed by his own namesake. Now Secret's foal would be left fatherless, Secret left alone during the tail end of winter. He'd failed as a stallion.

Marielle
    -•-Mare-•-13-•-stage 0 heat-•-Mark-•-tags;Herd

Marielle looked up, hearing her name being called. She saw that Mark was claiming yet another mare. Hmph. It took all of the attention away from her! Marielle trotted over, a tad bit annoyed. Snow was falling thickly, and her mane was frozen into clumps. Icicles had formed on her coat. She was freezing and annoyed and ugh! Marielle snorted. "Hello. I'm Marielle," she said bluntly. She looked over at Mark, as if asking him if she was done now. Marielle snorted and swished her tail before trotting a bit away. There was no point in standing here. The trees were a bit warmed at least. The roan mare sighed angrily and pinned her ears. It was too cold here, and the snow was falling much too heavily for them to go to another shelter, much less even find one. Marielle was hungry and cold, the worst combination ever.

Niah
    -mare-•-3-•-heat stage 1-•-Griffin-•-tags;herd,Petrova,Pilgrim

Niah let him groom her contentedly. She had relaxed quite a bit and was now more friendly. The appaloosa mare looked up at Dawn with an apologetic look in her eyes. Niah truly hoped the black mare would forgive her for being so grumpy. Niah flicked an ear. She had had a reason to be grumpy however, so surely the mare couldn't stay mad for long! Niah got up and followed Griffin, seeing a mare and her colt. Niah watched Griffin. She didn't be have much true herd experience and was interested in the newcomer and how Griffin would handle her. Niah suddenly lost interest and trotted towards Dawn with a swish of her tail. She pushed her muzzle into the ebony mare's shoulder apologetically. "I'm sorry for being so rude earlier. I was stressed and angry and took it out on you two." She gently groomed the mare's mane, hoping for forgiveness. She thought she might stick by Dawn for a while, and learn a bit from her. Niah agreed with herself on the thought. It was a good idea anyways, she had a lot to learn. The appaloosa mare gently nibbled at Dawn's back, grooming her shedded hairs off of her back. She cocked a hoof, continuing to groom Dawn relaxedly. Niah looked out at the mare and her colt while she did so, still remotely interested. Niah sighed sadly and swished her tail. She remembered when she was younger, like the colt. It seemed everything had been better then. Her mother had actually cared about her, she'd even had the care of humans. Fresh food and water, and warmth during he harsh winters. Niah then returned her focus to Dawn once more and continued the grooming.

Liannah
    Mare-13-late heat-Endeavor- tags; Endeavor,Athena
    Liannah knew they probably wouldn't be interested in the cave. The mostly white mare trotted under the overhang with Athena. Liannah knew the mare seemed to hate her. However, Liannah wanted to make peace. Liannah settled down next to the mare. She gently groomed the mare's mane, pulling knots out of it. "I hope your leg gets better soon. It must be rough during winter. I hope this shelter's good enough for you. I didn't want to make you walk too far." She groomed Athena somewhat comfortingly, and sighed happily. Although it was cold, Liannah was happy. She had a herd. She was lead, even if it wasn't for long. Liannah could find a new herd in the spring anyways. She would do anything to become lead. Liannah didn't want to just leave the herd, if they protected her throughout the winter. However, her bossiness prevented her from not desperately wanting a lead position. Liannah continued grooming Athena and looked up at Endeavour, hoping she'd found a good shelter.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Thu May 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Arya | Mare | Appaloosa x QH | 5.8 Years | Stallion: Thowra | Heat Stage: Anestrus |
Tags: Artemis, Thowra, Caribou

Arya followed after Thowra, tearing off leaves from trees as they walked. She hoped the new mare would be nice. She glanced at Artemis, wondering how the mare will react to a newcomer. As they got closer Arya could see this mare was old, older than all of us. Arya dipped her head in greeting before walking a short distance away to eat off the trees once more. Arya had a thick, fluffy winter coat. Now being under the trees the cold didn't bother her much anymore.

Willow | Mare | Appaloosa | 11 Years | Stallion: Mark | Pregnant |
Tags: Mark, Pandora

Willow awoke to find Mark had left and the blind mare from earlier was now beside her. Willow stared at her, moving her head left and right, up and down. Could she see her? How did she survive out here for so long being so blind? Weird. Willow stood up and shook the snow off her, licking her lips and looking around. It was getting warmer, hopefully that meant spring would be here soon. Willow blew her nose out then began foraging for food.

Fable | Mare | Arabian | 10 Years | Stallion: Jericho | Pregnant |
Tags: Jericho, Candy, Tessa

Fable saw Tessa approach her with pinned ears. Fable turned her head away, pinning her ears slightly as well. She just wanted her to leave her alone for now. To her displeasure Jericho left her and the mare began to feel cold once more. She had hoped Jericho would stay, but when had he ever stayed?
Fable was surprised to see the mare speak to her in a friendly-ish manner. She thought with the pinned ears and all she was going to tell her to beat it and drive her back out to the fringes of the herd. She glanced at Tessa a little, ears turned forward, but quickly looked back at the back ground with her ears back slightly. Fable had mixed feelings when she told her her foal was still living, feelings she did not yet understand but would eventually. Yes, Fable should have thought before she acted. If she had been thinking she wouldn't have lost. She wouldn't have allowed herself to be pushed around so easily. Fable still didn't look at the mare as she walked off. She kept her eyes on the ground, thinking. She felt so angry and upset, she didn't want to feel this way any more. She needed to learn to let go, but how?
Candy finally approached offering support and Fable took her up on her offer quickly, pressing up against the mare for warmth. Was there anything Candy could do to help? No, she couldn't really do anything except, "Just be here." Fable whispered, resting her head on the mare's neck briefly. No other mares approached Fable except Candy and Fable just wanted her to stay for a little while. Besides, she knew Candy most, she'd provide Fable the most comfort right now.

Pepper | Mare | Arabian | 6 Years | Stallion: Riff | Pregnant |
Tags: Riff, Ohanzee

Pepper clung to Riff as he moved, not letting an inch of space be between them. The cold deeply bothered Pepper, her winter coat not good enough for conditions like this, and she didn't want to lose any of the warmth the mare had gained being near her stallion. The mare had a thin layer of snow all the way from her poll to her tail. Pepper lowered her head to the ground, digging up the snow with her hoof. Underneath the snow was mostly only mud, but there were a few blades of grass that Pepper happily devoured.
Besides Riff and his two mares, Pepper hadn't run into any other horses all year long. Pepper was lucky she had run into them, otherwise she might have been left all alone, unable to find anybody else. She would have certainly died out here by now without them.

Riot | Stallion | Arabian | 15 Years | Mares: Harley, Revolution, Alaska, Hope, Aria, Pompeii, Echo, Nihna, | Coverings: 5 |
Tags: Pompeii

Riot noticed the mare squirming a little when he groomed her in a certain spot. He wondered if he found a sweet spot. Riot liked it when he found sweet spots on mares. Riot began scratching around to look for the spot, keeping an eye on the mare to see her reaction. Riot personally had two sweet spots. One on the middle of his belly and the other on his chest. Unfortunately for him, those are spots horses don't typically go near, much less groom.

Hera | Mare | Friesian | 2 Years | Stallion: Silence | Pregnant |
Tags: Silence

Hera watched amused as Silence pranced out. She wanted to play with him, but she didn't feel like it right now, which was unusual for her. Hera watched him a little more before putting her head down to graze. Not a lot of snow fell to the ground in the forest and the snow that was there was starting to melt due to the rising temperatures, so she could graze like normal most of the time. Sometimes she had to paw at the snow for some good stuff. After a while she began to feel thirsty, it had been a while since she last drank. Hera nickered to Silence, telling him she was moving before walking off through the forest, going back the way they came.
It took a while, they must have gone further into the forest than she further thought, but she eventually stepped reached the meadow they had grazed in in fall. A little further was the pond they had frolicked in last summer. Time seemed to move so fast out here. The pond was covered in a thin sheet of ice. It only took one stomp of Hera's hoof to break it. The mare lowered her muzzle cautiously, flinching when she first touched it. It was so cold. She got used to it however and soon drank from the pond greedily.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CC-chips108 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:28 pm

🍁Pompeii🍁

Mare | 6 years | Mustang | Heat stage: 2| Tags: Riot |
The destruction has only just begun
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riot noticed Pompeii's squirm. 'Oh dear!' Pompeii thought to herself. Riot started to look for the spot and suddenly he found it! Pompeii went weak in the knees and let out a huff of air. It did feel nice but she was a little embarrassed. She wondered what Riot would think of her now...
Last edited by CC-chips108 on Fri May 26, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
CC-chips108

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri May 26, 2017 6:40 am

Kaia
Kaia nuzzled her baby. It was a little filly, looking like her, but with white. Odd. She remembered her mother telling her about many words, and a odd one popped up. Fina. "What about Sarafina?" She wondered aloud. She glanced at the mare who was fighting Fable earlier. She had just noticed she was there. Kaia turned back to her baby. She was shivering, so Kaia snuggled closer to her, before realizing she needed to find a place for the both of them to rest, the ground and air was cold, and either of them could be killed by it. "Excuse me?" She neighed to the mare beside her. "Can you ask Jericho if we could move to a warmer spot? It's soooooo cold!" She asked. Sarafina pressed closer to Kaia and sighed.
Sarafina
Sarafina shivered. It was so cold! A warm and soft being was beside her, and she pressed closer. That's warm... And she fell asleep.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nat13 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:01 am

Elena

| Mare | 3 years old | Form | Kabarda breed | No foals |

tags: Diablo, Lyric, Jolene

Elena smiled gratefully at the stallion as he began to groom her. She turned her head so that she could groom him too, and after a few moments she watched him trot off to Lyric, then Jolene. She sighed, walking slowly towards Lyric, her head low. Typically, the mare could easily go without sleep and didn't get tired too often; but she hadn't slept now for almost two days. Lyric had slept at the other shelter when they arrived, laying next to Diablo's side, but she had been awake thinking about all she had gone through since she first joined the herd. The wind and snow hit her and made her feel numb, causing the mare's knees to almost buckle. All she needed was some good rest. Maybe a short nap. Or a long one. "I'm just going to.. rest..." Elena mumbled as she sunk to the snow-covered ground. Her eyelids fluttered as she looked at Lyric in front of her and the pure white of snowflakes.

(waiting for more replies c:)
nat13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri May 26, 2017 8:15 am

~Only true kings drink lion blood~

|| - A M A D E U S - ||

|| Stallion || Loner || 8 years old ||Looks:Click ||Akhal-teke || Coverings: 0|| Tags: Cricket, Omusa ||

Amadeus looked in the distance, seeing two alone mares with a foal under a tree. He trotted over to them, trying not to slip, or anything silly like that. ''Hello?''He said, as he got a tiny bit closer with his two mares. ''Ah, what are you two doing all alone under a tree, if you don't mind me asking? Would you two ladies like to join my herd- for winter at least and come for some shelter with me and my two mares?''He asked, politely. Amadeus was one gentle man. He knew how to treat mares. No rants, no forcing, taking it easy, or fast- depended on the mare- giving them their personal space, treating them like queens. Of course, he didn't mind if the mares would want to stay for winter only. That was alright for him.

(Basically they went to find shelter but Amadeus found another two mares alone under a tree- and one was with a foal.
Now he's asking them to join his herd. Is that okay for Omusa?)

~Friends are kisses blown to us by angels~

|| - A N G E L - ||

|| Mare || 7 years || Looks: Click || Purebred Spanish horse||Herd: Aden's|| Covered || Tags: Aden||

She snorted and she was slightly shaking. The weather was very cold and she honestly didn't like winter at all. She flicked her tail and remained stuck to Aden for warmth. Honestly, she just wanted it to be summer or spring. She kinda wanted her foal to be born soon so she'd have to carry less. It was a pain, carrying a foal AND wasting your energy on staying awake in winter.

~Even the sweetest person is bitter~

|| ~ M A R K ~ ||

|| Stallion|| 13 years old || Looks: Click || Appaloosa||Coverings: 4 || Tags:Herd, Pandora||
||Herd members: Ella, Nova, Allure, Willow, Riz, Kenickie, Luna, Lady, Marielle, Pandora||

Mark continued to groom Nova, very gently. He then moved away from her and gave her the personal space she needed. Mark gently nuzzled her and gave her a small smile. He pulled her forelock, playfully and trotted around the pretty mare. He then gave her another smile before trotting away from her- he was going to come back. ...After he had finished giving attention to all of his other 8 mares and a foal. He trotted over to Allure and begun to gently groom her. She was kinda small- but she was definitely cute. Her mane was pretty fluffy- and he liked that. He continued to groom her back, and then he groomed her mane.

~Thunder is the sound of hoofbeats in haven~

|| - E L E C T R A - ||

|| Mare || 6 years old || Looks: Click || Lipizzan ||Herd: Lorenzo || Tags: Cinder||

Electra followed after Cinder, unsure on where they were going. She wasn't too familiar with her surroundings here, but she hoped they would find good shelter where they could just rest and be safe. She kinda hated winter, really. She liked Autumn, Spring and Summer. NOT winter.

~Life is too sweet to be bitter~

|| - S W E E T I E - ||

|| Female/ filly || 9 months old || Looks Click || Purebred Spanish horse|| Tags: Kairi ||

The filly looked away, disgusted by the stallion. Was he really trying to cover her mother? Ew. She didn't mind if it were to be a different stallion, but this stallion was literally driving her insane. She wanted Spring to come, and she wanted another year to pass by so she could finally leave.

~Devils are not the only sinners~

|| ~ D I A B L O ~ ||

|| Stallion|| 18 years old || Looks: Click||Friesian|| Coverings: 2 || Tags: Herd||
|| Herd members: Lyric, Jolene, Elena ||

Diablo rolled his eyes and moved away from the mare- kinda ignoring her questions. He just wanted things to be left behind. So he quickly changed the subject. ''Spring is coming soon. The weather is getting a bit warmer.'' He said, and flicked his long tail.

~Secrets are mistakes for liars~

|| ~ S E C R E T ~ ||

|| Mare || 15 years old || Looks: click|| Rocky mountain||Herd: Wolf's || Pregnant || Tags: OPEN ||

Secret watched Wolf get torn apart from wolves. She backed off scared, but saddened that her stallion has died. She let out a neigh and she tried to make it sound just scared- but it turned out like she was about to cry. Secret took a few more steps back and she begun to run away for her life. Anyway she was glad Grace and Mizu were gone. She really hated them both. She struggled to run about. Her belly was pretty heavy, with a cute foal- and it was cold too. But as she begun to gallop, she quickly warmed up- now her speed getting bigger. She soon begun to slow down into a trot and looked around her unsure if there would be any horses or some shelter around. Her heart was destroyed. She never wanted to be lead mare again. Her poor foal was now fatherless... Speaking of foals... She begun to think of names. Good ones. If it would turn out to be a colt, she wanted a romantic name. One that would represent kindness and love. If it would be a filly, she wanted a very pretty name- one that would represent confidence and sensitivity. So, she came up with the manes Romeo and Diamond. She smiled as she thought about her foal... But the smile faded into a sad look as she realized that she was... Alone.

~The truth is out there but the lies are still in your head~

|| ~ A M A R A ~ ||

|| Mare || 13 years old || Looks: Click|| Gipsy vanner||Herd: Jericho's || Tags:Jericho's herd||

She swished her tail and she soon felt the cold wind. Her winter coat was starting to come. She'd soon look like a total fluff ball. Amara looked around her and she just calmly followed her herd. She was pretty happy with the herd she was in. It was pretty big.

~Flowers blossom only when you smile~

|| ~ L I L Y ~ ||

|| Mare || Loner || 13 years old || Looks: click||Gipsy Vanner||Herd: Basilo's || Tags: Basilo, Juliette|

''Oh, i'm sorry.''The mare begun to spin around for a bit- trying to find where the mare was.
She looked at Juliette and followed after her. She wondered what she wanted. She looked at the small foal- so cute! But then as Juliette moved again, she moved too.

~Everything is sparkly to me~

|| ~ S A V A N N A H ~ ||

|| Mare || Loner || 12 years old || Looks: click||Gipsy vanner||Herd: Cerberus' || Tags: Cerberus||

Savannah walked over to Cerberus and sort of stuck herself on to him for warmth. She was cold and she was pregnant too soo.... Not a good combination.

~Words don't mean anything~

|| ~ A L A S K A ~ ||

|| Mare || Loner || 15 years old || Looks: Click||Gipsy Vanner || Herd: Riot's || Tags: Herd||

The female followed her herd. As they approached a abandoned barn, Alaska was soon reminded of her old days where she used to be owned by the two legged creatures. She did have a pretty good life with them. She got taken care of, and she got to taste a lot of new foods, sweet and sower, and she'd get so much food even when there was winter.

~Your soul belongs to your freedom~

|| ~ G H O S T ~ ||

|| Mare || Loner || 18 years old || Looks: click||Mustang||Herd:Wildfire's||Tags:Wildfire||

''Follow me. I know where some shelter is.''She said. She begun to gallop as fast as she could away from the blizzard coming. She soon found some shelter in a forest. Good. The deeper they were into the forest, the safer they were.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri May 26, 2017 8:44 am

Basilio | 16 years | Coverings: 2 | Mares: Lily & Juilette | Tags; Herd,Ziva

Basilio glanced up at his two mares,his head still low to the ground next to the filly. He had sired foals before,but usually it was the dam that did this sort of stuff. Still,it felt unnatural to just leave the young one to freeze. He lifted his head back up at his mares,"Are either of you good at caring for young ones?" He asked,one ear turned in the direction of Ziva.

Marion | 11 years | Heat Stage: 3 | Herd: Jericho's | Tags; Herd

Marion pawed at the ground with her hoof,the snow being brushed away and revealing iced-over grass. It was dethawed slightly,since the weather was beginning to get warm. Spring would come soon,and she was glad of that. It was safer,they would have plentiful grass and other sources of food,and she for one needed a good meal. Winter took a toll on her,and,as she looked around,she noticed that it took a great toll on everyone.

Nova | 9 years | Heat Stage: 2 | Herd: Mark's | Tags; Herd

Nova glanced at a few mares in the herd,some seemed to be showing signs of carrying foals,some more clear than others. Her gaze shifted from that to Mark,who made his rounds grooming others. He did care deeply for each mare,he could see that in his actions. She nickered to him softly as he began to groom her,and returned the stallions smile as he beamed at her. Once he trotted away,she then turned her head to stare out into the forest.

Nightingale | 8 years | Heat Stage: 2 | Herd: Cerberus's | Tags; Herd

Nightingale's tail lashed from her side,watching as the mares fumed and Cerberus catching on. His temper was rising quickly,and then something set him off. She hadn't seen it,but it was clear Salem was beginning to act more stallion-like. Nice. She thought,My ticket out of this haughty herd. She remember what Cerberus had said to her,and she was glad to stick to it. She wouldn't stay for long with Salem though if he were to be kicked out,if she wasn't the first to sprint off from him than it would be an older stallion snatching her up. He was an easy target,clear and simple.

Comanche | 16 years | Covering: 1 | Mares: Catcher | Tags; Catcher,Raylyn

Comanche knew that mare was frightened,and being extremely gentle and kind wasn't something he exactly excelled at. Though,if he managed to win her over,he was sure she wouldn't want to leave. A mare who was fearful of stallions wouldn't want to switch herds,and he was sure that it wouldn't happen even if she tried. He would use brute force if needed,but stayed on the calmer side for now. It was when Catcher stepped up he was truly grateful. She seemed to show a rather gentle & motherly attitude,one that was comforting to others. His chest swelled with sudden pride to have her,she had certainly grown on him,and she was sure to produce a wonderful foal.

Aria | 9 years | Heat Stage: Pregant | Herd: Riot's | Tags; Herd

Aria finally relaxed once the two mares calmed down,and it was then that she realized how truly tired she was. They trekked the harsh conditions to find them place,the bitterly cold Blizzard taking a toll on everyone. She was finally at ease to rest,so she moved away from the hay bale and into one of the opened stalls that were free. Slowly,her eyes began to close and her breathing came into a steady rhythm. —sleeping—

Dahlia | 11 years | Heat Stage: Pregant | Herd: Aden's | Tags; Herd

-sleeping—
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Fri May 26, 2017 10:36 am

Arya | Mare | Appaloosa x QH | 5.8 Years | Stallion: Thowra | Heat Stage: Anestrus |
Tags: Artemis, Thowra, Caribou

Arya followed after Thowra, tearing off leaves from trees as they walked. She hoped the new mare would be nice. She glanced at Artemis, wondering how the mare will react to a newcomer. As they got closer Arya could see this mare was old, older than all of us. Arya dipped her head in greeting before walking a short distance away to eat off the trees once more. Arya had a thick, fluffy winter coat. Now being under the trees the cold didn't bother her much anymore.

Willow | Mare | Appaloosa | 11 Years | Stallion: Mark | Pregnant |
Tags: Mark, Pandora

Willow awoke to find Mark had left and the blind mare from earlier was now beside her. Willow stared at her, moving her head left and right, up and down. Could she see her? How did she survive out here for so long being so blind? Weird. Willow stood up and shook the snow off her, licking her lips and looking around. It was getting warmer, hopefully that meant spring would be here soon. Willow blew her nose out then began foraging for food.
Willow noticed a couple of the mares in Mark's herd looked a little pregnant. Willow herself was a little pudgy looking, but she was only roughly six months along. Another month or two and she'll start to really look pregnant.

Fable | Mare | Arabian | 10 Years | Stallion: Jericho | Pregnant |
Tags: Jericho, Candy, Tessa

Fable saw Tessa approach her with pinned ears. Fable turned her head away, pinning her ears slightly as well. She just wanted her to leave her alone for now. To her displeasure Jericho left her and the mare began to feel cold once more. She had hoped Jericho would stay, but when had he ever stayed?
Fable was surprised to see the mare speak to her in a friendly-ish manner. She thought with the pinned ears and all she was going to tell her to beat it and drive her back out to the fringes of the herd. She glanced at Tessa a little, ears turned forward, but quickly looked back at the back ground with her ears back slightly. Fable had mixed feelings when she told her her foal was still living, feelings she did not yet understand but would eventually. Yes, Fable should have thought before she acted. If she had been thinking she wouldn't have lost. She wouldn't have allowed herself to be pushed around so easily. Fable still didn't look at the mare as she walked off. She kept her eyes on the ground, thinking. She felt so angry and upset, she didn't want to feel this way any more. She needed to learn to let go, but how?
Candy finally approached offering support and Fable took her up on her offer quickly, pressing up against the mare for warmth. Was there anything Candy could do to help? No, she couldn't really do anything except, "Just be here." Fable whispered, resting her head on the mare's neck briefly. No other mares approached Fable except Candy and Fable just wanted her to stay for a little while. Besides, she knew Candy most, she'd provide Fable the most comfort right now.

Pepper | Mare | Arabian | 6 Years | Stallion: Riff | Pregnant |
Tags: Riff, Ohanzee, Secret

After several long months the snowfall started to lighten up and the temperatures rose. Spring was approaching and Pepper welcomed it eagerly. She did not like winter when she was with humans, she really doesn't like it in the wild. Pepper moved away from Riff and Ohanzze a little to graze. Over the winter months Pepper had started to show and now her belly had quite the bulge. Anyone can take one glance at her and immediately see that she's pregnant.
As Pepper grazed she noticed a small brown figure moving quite a ways down the mountain. Pepper raised her head, ears pricked. It was another horse! Pepper flagged her tail and whinnied to the horse, quite excited. Pepper hasn't seen another horse out here since she met Riff and his herd back in spring.

Riot | Stallion | Arabian | 15 Years | Mares: Harley, Revolution, Alaska, Hope, Aria, Pompeii, Echo, Nihna, | Coverings: 5 |
Tags: Pompeii

Riot found the mare's sweet spot finally, she seemed to like it, as most horses do, but also seemed embarrassed. He didn't quite understand why she was, but he'll respect her feelings for now and move on from it. The barn was getting warmer, spring was approaching. Good, Riot was starting to get tired of staying in the barn most of the time. He wanted to stretch his legs and run free once more.
Riot groomed Pompeii's neck now, pausing briefly to ask the mare a question, "So, what was your life like before the humans disappeared?"

Hera | Mare | Friesian | 2 Years | Stallion: Silence | Pregnant |
Tags: Silence

Hera watched amused as Silence pranced out. She wanted to play with him, but she didn't feel like it right now, which was unusual for her. Hera watched him a little more before putting her head down to graze. Not a lot of snow fell to the ground in the forest and the snow that was there was starting to melt due to the rising temperatures, so she could graze like normal most of the time. Sometimes she had to paw at the snow for some good stuff.
After a while she began to feel thirsty, it had been a while since she last drank. Hera nickered to Silence, telling him she was moving before walking off through the forest, going back the way they came.
It took a while, they must have gone further into the forest than she further thought, but she eventually stepped reached the meadow they had grazed in in fall. A little further was the pond they had frolicked in last summer. Time seemed to move so fast out here. The pond was covered in a thin sheet of ice. It only took one stomp of Hera's hoof to break it. The mare lowered her muzzle cautiously, flinching when she first touched it. It was so cold. She got used to it however and soon drank from the pond greedily.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me