♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 am

Ember1989 wrote:Breeze
Mare - 1.5 Years old - Tags:Dove

"Take me? That won't happen. He's mare crazy I agree. But he seems more crazy about me. I know you won't let him do that or steal me away. I know he's Wash's son but would Wash really consider kicking his own son out of the herd when Spring comes? I mean wouldn't he feel either bit upset?" Breeze asked, digging at the snow to find some grass. She then grazed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:18 am

R o y a l e. wrote:Coffee I Four Years Old I Lead Mare I Not In heat I Tags: Alex

Coffee followed, alert for any other horse that may be around other than themselves. She sniffed the air cautiously. Though she didn't make a comment about it, inside she thought that Alex should be a little bit more careful around other stallion, especially with only one mare in his herd.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Skye's ears pricked forward "My name's Skye, Its a pleasure to meet you Foxy" Skye nickered to the lead mare, she pawed at the Ice and raised her head and shook out her mane she nibbled at the Ice and swallowed the cool water that it turned into.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redbonnet6 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:49 pm

⦕𝕮𝖔𝖊𝖚𝖗 𝕯'𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖙⦖

| 𝕮𝖔𝖊𝖚𝖗 | Mare | 5.5 years | Akhal-Teke | 15.3hh | Herd; Amadeus | Tags; Amadeus|covered|

❝I've always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be.❞

Coeur shivered at the sound of Amadeus's hoof hitting the wood floor. "It just birds, I hate them, they freak me out", she said with a huff as she began to calm down. Their was some old hay in the corner and she contemplated whether to go over and eat it. "Amadeus... Do you think if I ate that I would get colic?" She mumbled as she motioned to the old hay on the wooden floor. She was so hungry... Coeur slowly began to walk towards the hay, and pressed her velvet like nose to the floor. It didnt smell like mold. Coeur flared her nostrils and sniffed the stalks again. How old did the grain have to be to make her sick? She had gotten colic once before but never remembered anything funny about the food she had been given.

⦓𝔻𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕔 𝔸𝕖𝕝𝕗𝕤𝕔𝕪𝕟𝕖⦔
| 𝔸𝕖𝕝𝕗𝕤𝕔𝕪𝕟𝕖 | Mare | 4.5 years | Russian Saddle | 15.2hh | Herd; Endeavors | Tags; Willow | covered|

❝You don't need a reason to help people.❞

Aelfscyne frowned and walked away from Willow in defeat. She just wanted Willow to feel better, but she had made it worse. Aelfscyne dipped her head and shivered from the cold. Maybe someone else wanted to talk. But she would probably make them mad too. So she decided against starting anymore conversations. For fear of failure at making a horse feel bad. Her sooty buckskin coat was now sprinkled with the white flakes that made her shiver. The mare could feel them melting against her skin, and she began to get hungry. But it was no use. She didnt see any food around.

⦑ αєƒяє αяѕση ⦒
| αяѕση | Mare | 7.5 years | Akhal-Teke | 16.1hh | Herd; Riots| Tags; Lucy, |covered|

❝A bully is playing a game, one that he or she enjoys and needs. You're welcome to play this game if it makes you happy, but for most people, it will make you misrable.❞

Arson was smirking inside, oh how funny. She's mad now, so she picks on me. Well thats not very good for her rating now is it. Arson lifted her head, in the process noticing that she was much taller. She guessed this was because of her long neck and legs. She was on the thinner side, but only so that she had a beautiful look of refined muscle weight. Akhal-tekes did not do as well in winter because they were meant to be dessert horses, but she was determined to prove that wrong. Arson regarded Lucy in a demeaning way. Lifting one eye brow and staring at her expectantly. This mare had a hot temper, which was never good, unless you were Arson. She flicked her tail in annoyance at Lucy, "Yes... ?", she responded dismissively. If this mare kept this hot temper up, and did as she so willingly just did, As to start a fight of some sort, she would not last long in Winter. She should rather be eating or resting. Arson then returned to kicking the snow away with a hoof so that she could get to what grass was left underneath.

Crystalline Image
| Crystalline | Mare | 10.5 years | Andalusia | 17.0hh | Herd; Diablo | Tags; herd, fantasy| covered |

❝Stay strong and make them wonder how you are still smiling.❞

Crystalline rolled her eyes, "Me...? A land whale? I think that mare is blind.". Crystalline ignored Diablos comment; she knew that if she hadn't done it that Jolene would have. He should have been happy that Crystalline drove her away. One less pain in the a**. After hearing Jolene she pinned her ears and narrowed her eyes, never moving her stare from the black stallion chasing after Fantasy, "I didnt do it for you.". Crystalline watched as Jolene left to go speak to Fantasy. It was for Fantasy; I gave her a way out she thought. Now, even if Fantasy hated her, Crystalline knew that she at least tried to help her. She wasn't the right mare to be in Diablos herd, because she let him push her around. She let him abuse her. Diablo would be mad too, but even worse if he knew her real intention. The grey mare moved to the entrance of the cave, but decided against going back in. So she stood under a tree as the snow poured down over her back. Icicles had begun to form on her whiskers, so she closed her eyes, and forced herself to bare the freezing cold. It was her punishment for failing, and for doing something that Diablo insulted her for. The black stallion had a way with words, he had the tongue of a snake. Always trying to rip people apart. But Crystalline was well used to the feeling. Her ears stayed pinned and snow gathered on her back, she was so close to shelter and warmth, but she would not let herself enjoy that pleasure. For the harshness of the frigid air reminded her of her pain.

[size=150]Deep Copper
| Copper | Mare | 3.5 years | Akhal-Teke | 16.2hh | Herd; Apache | Tags; Apache |Covered|

❝I love it when i catch you looking at me.❞

Copper watched the shy thoroughbred with as much contempt as the other arrogant mare. Even if she was the shy type, Copper felt off about the both of them. As she made eye contact with the arrogant mare she narrowed her eyes. She thought that she could just walk in and be the center of attention, she had another thing coming. Copper lifted her head and held it high. Copper was a tall mare, being as she had a long neck, it gave her a sense of confidence when she was taller than alot of other horses. Apache was a thoroughbred, but their mixed foal would be the best of them all. Think of how beautiful a thoroughbred X akhal teke foal would be. In the human world, a foal like this would be a prize, because any akhal teke mix or not was rare and expensive. But as she watched the mare Mint wandered away. It was suspicious, but Copper did not follow. With perked ears she heard a faint noise, a rumbling. Her eyes widened, "APACHE! MOZART!! ITS A TIGER! RUN!!!" She squealed quickly before bolting past Apache and the new mare. The scent of the beast was discusting .

The Silver Arrow
| Arrow | Mare | 5.5 years | Hanoverian | 15.0hh | Herd; N/A | Tags; Don Felipe's herd | too late|

❝My Shyness has ruined so many opportunities.❞

Arrow pinned her ears in an annoyed manner as Kathida began to push her. Quickly digging her hooves into the snow. The stallion was obvious not interested in Arrow. He had so little interest that he left after not even getting her name. "Arrow", she responded simply. Her jitters were gone for now. Arrow moved away from the spoiled Kathida and moved towards the gathered herd on her own. She guessed that it was better for her safety if she stuck with them. Arrow kept silient and held her head low. A stallion that was barely interested and a few bickering mares. Well... She was in for a ride. Busy enough to leave the mare he was speaking to for another, that was just rude. Arrow swished her tail and began to return to her secluded state. She ignored the noises around her and worked on calming her nerves.

The Rogue of Night
| Blood | Mare | 8.5 years | Hanoverian | 16.0hh | Herd; N/A | Tags; Santos, Kairi| In heat |

❝People only get jealous when they care....❞

A fiery repulsion set into the mare. No introduction at all. How rude! She would need to teach this stallion some manners. Quickly the large mare lashed out with her back legs; nailing the stallion quite well in his back legs. She lowered and turned her head to him pinning her ears back in anger, and finally after ripping her body away from him she faced her whole body towards him. Blood stared at him in disbelief and bared her teeth to the stallion. She was preparing to bite him. She would not be treated with such disrespect. Blood raised her head, with ears still pinned, and let out a defensive whinny. Such behavior would not be tolerated. This mare had obviously not tamed her stallion, so Blood would do it for her. Blood relaxed her ears into a normal position and looked away from the stallion; holding her head in a prideful manner. She would make the stallion try this introduction again and again till he got it right.

The Subtle Silhouette
| Silhouette | Mare | 2 years | Hanoverian | 13.2hh | Herd; N/A | Tags; herd |covered|

❝It hurts when i want to express what i feel but all i can do is stay quiet.❞

Silhouette listened to the mare, and tried to seem less pathetic. She forced her ears forward and tilted her head to study the cute little colt. "Yes... I guess that would be nice.", she responded before shaking some snow off her back. "I'm sorry to be a bother, I just thought he was different...", she mumbled under her breathe with a light gasp as she got control of her tears. The skinny mare pressed a hoof into the snow and pulled it back; in search for grass. "I hope what you say is true, because I would hate to cause my foal to die because of my ignorance.". Silhouette turned to Arya. "What is your name?", she asked quietly. How could she have a foal without having her sister at her side? She doubted she would do well as a mother.

The Gold Tipped Feather
| Feather | Mare | 5.5 years | Hanoverian | 15.3hh | Herd; N/A | Tags; Lucifer |too late|

❝Fortune favors the bold.❞

Feather looked up from where she stood to see the stallion and the mare. The stallion was even younger than her, not a good sign. He probably wouldn't do as well when it came spring and summer, unless all of the other stallions had become old. But maybe... She could get revenge on Thowra, and help this stallion grow to snake all of his mares. Feather lifted her head and perked her ears. She blinked her watery eyes away as she studied him and the mare he was trying to keep away. That is slightly rude, she thought. The pretty golden mare gave a nicker in response and slowly approached the two. The wound would form a scar, and the scar would stay with her. Reminding her of the trap she led her sister into and the worthless pig headed stallion who had no manners at all. He was stupid enough to let a mare leave, when she could have been a wonderful asset to his herd. "Hello. Who might you be?", Feather spoke with a shaky voice. As if she was about to break. A fragile soul, tormented by those playing the game of life.

Purely Royal
| Princess | Mare | 3 years | Hanoverian | 15.0hh | Herd; Sunny's herd| Tags; Sunny and Crystal | covered|

❝We can't all be princesses, because someone has to clap when i go by.❞

Princess welcomed Sunny back and nuzzled his shoulder gently. He began to groom some ice out of her hair. She began to calm down. "Did I hear you say that you were a dressage horse? I find that kind of funny, when you think about dressage I think large light horses. You must have been very good at what you did.". She regarded Sunnys coat color. He was very handsome but it must have been difficult for him to be so coordinated with his large size. Princess glanced at the new mare but quickly lost interest in her.
redbonnet6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Adella | Mare | American Paint Horse | 8 Years | Stallion: Aden | Pregnant
Tags: Herd

Adella watched with concern as Aden went after an Arab stallion's herd. Perhaps this wasn't the best idea so close to winter? He came running back with another mare. Perhaps that would be the end of it but no, the Arab didn't give in. He came rushing into the herd, giving Adella a nice nip on the rump. She squealed and bucked at him as he ran past, but she doesn't think her hooves connect with anything. Adella moved a few feet away, far enough to get away from the rival but not far enough as to be left open to be stolen herself. Adella moved compliantly as Denaria moved the herd out. When they stopped Adella munched on the grass a little, her blue eyes flicking between Denaria and Dahlia, wondering if Denaria had won lead mare when Adella wasn't paying attention.

Fantasy | Mare | Appaloosa x Knabstrupper | 3 Years | Stallion: Diablo | Pregnant
Tags: Diablo, Jolene

Fantasy called out one last time before being stopped and snaked by Diablo. She snorted and wrung her tail in protest but ultimately turned around and obeyed his pressure, moving back towards the herd even though she so desperately wanted not too. It just wasn't in a mare to resist snaking, not with as relatively little a reason as this. Although Fantasy still wanted gone from this herd and while Diablo had been surprisingly soft with his touch, it wasn't enough and Fantasy would cause quite a bit of trouble for the group come spring. A mare who does not wish to be in a herd any longer is a difficult mare to manage indeed.
Fantasy pinned her ears, staring defiantly at Jolene as she spoke down to her. Literally. Jolene was way taller than Fantasy, but she didn't let that fact deter her. She felt a growing rage as the mare tried once more to explain why her idea of a freaking cave is a great idea of shelter for horses Didn't she see the problems of a horse staying in a cave? Can't she feel the same instinct that told Fantasy to stay away from the cave? No, clearly not. She spent far too long with humans, a predator, and now she's been dumbed down, made to think like them.
Fantasy squealed loudly as Jolene took her by surprise and bit down hard on her withers, drawing blood just like Crystalline's nip had. The rage spilled over in Fantasy - she felt absolutely rabid. Squealing once more she nipped at the mare's delicate, soft nose, a sensitive place she hoped she caused the mare just as much pain as she inflicted upon her. Spinning around Fantasy rapidly kicked at the mare's chest as hard as she could before darting forward, trying to run away once more. Now blood ran from both her flank and her withers, keep this up and within the next hour the whole left side of her body will be painted in blood.

Arya | Mare | Appaloosa x QH | 6 Years | Stallion: Thowra | Pregnant
Tags: Silhouette

"You'll and your foal will be fine, you just have to stay positive-" Her brown eyes ran over the young filly's body, it was a little skinny, even by winter's standards, "And eat. Gotta stay happy and eat plenty, stress isn't good for anyone." She looked back over at Thowra. He's still busy with the new mare. He had been rather friendly so far, she doesn't know why he had been so aggressive and harsh with the other filly. She turned her head to look at the filly as she spoke again. "I'm Arya, you?" She asked, moving in closer to press up against the filly in an effort to help keep her warm.

Willow | Mare | Appaloosa | 14 Years | Stallion: Endeavour | Lead Mare | Pregnant
Tags: Aelfscyne

Taking several deep breaths in an out and staring down a Douglas fir tree Willow was finally able to relax and calm herself down a little. Willow looked around at the herd, Aelfscyne was off by herself and Willow felt a little bad for her burst of anger. While the young mare had only wanted to help and Willow realized that, it stirred up some very strong emotions in Willow she did not know she still had, emotions she could not control all that well.
She glanced at Paige to look at her two foals only to realize that Ezra was gone. She hadn't even noticed him dying, had she really been so wrapped up in her own grief she didn't even see a foal dying? Pulling her ears back slightly Willow turned away from everyone to forage by herself. Trying to get herself onto happier things, Willow thought of her future foal. Thing like how her next foal will make it, it will not die and it will be adorable and she's going to love it and it will love her.

Ameena | Mare | Arabian | 14 Years | Stallion: Mark | Lead Mare | Pregnant

Ameena followed after the herd, taking on the stallion's job as she helped keep everyone together. Ameena would pin her ears and wave her head threateningly at any mares who started to slow or stray or get distracted. They had to stay the course and get to shelter soon, no lollygagging was needed right now. Ameena noted that Marielle was quite happy to be in front, which Ameena takes as a good thing. No need for the herd to have a low morale at the worst time of year. When they reached the shelter Ameena did one little trot around the group, stopping at each and every mare, but not the foals as to not upset their mothers, to sniff their muzzles and check to see they were alright before putting herself into the middle. Large dark eyes scanned all around for any hungry predators that may be lurking.

Fable | Mare | Arabian | 11 Years | Stallion: Pilgrim? | Pregnant
Tags: Pilgrim, Alouette

Fable ignored most of the drama going on with the yearlings, her thoughts mostly on Candy. She hadn't seen the mare when Jericho had showed up, what does that mean? Had she simply not been in plain sight, or was it something more? A scary thought entered Fable's head, what if Candy had died? The thought scared Fable a little and made her even more sad, she doesn't know what she would do if Candy had died before Fable had the chance to speak to her again.
She was soon ripped away from her thoughts and brought back to reality as she saw Alouette move. Pilgrim had finally come to his senses and was moving her away from the other colts. He pinned his ears towards Fable, clearly having the intention to just leave her there. No, no, no, That wouldn't do with Fable. The mare spun around and galloped towards Pilgrim and her little Alouette, lying her ears flat against her neck in return she slammed her hooves into the ground on her last few strides, charging at Pilgrim in a somewhat challenging manner before veering away and coming to a stop next to Alouette. She nibbled at her daughter's neck, casting one last threatening glance at Pilgrim before ignoring him. Fable made it clear to the colt she did not like being left behind and disrespected in such a way.

Pepper | Mare | Arabian | 7 Years | Stallion: Riff | Foals: Menhit, Romeo (Adopt) | Pregnant

Pepper snorted and shook her head as a snowflake landed on her muzzle. It was blistering cold and annoying. Pepper groaned on the inside, dreading this year's winter. She was so happy when spring had arrived, happy that winter was finally over. That felt like only a few weeks ago yet here's winter again. The seasons moved far too fast for her liking.
Pepper nudged Romeo and Menhit awake, nipping her daughter lightly when she refused. She pushed the two over to the rest of the herd before stopping and allowing them to relax. Pepper lowered her head and grazed hungrily on whatever grass she could fine before the snow buried it.
She felt Romeo slip underneath her stomach and Pepper bent her neck and lowered her head to look at him, humming a little in amusement. He must be cold, although Pepper hopes not too cold. He can stay underneath her for now, Pepper doesn't mind, soon he won't be able to fit underneath her anymore though and he'll have to learn to get used to that.

Menhit | Filly | Half Arab | 7 months | Stallion: Riff | Sire: Riff | Dam: Pepper
Tags: Romeo

Menhit tucked in her head, chin nearly touching her chest, as she thew her small hooves in the air playfully. She tossed her head and laughed as she spun a tight circle. She laughed for the first time in a while, not because Romeo or herself or had done anything silly or entertaining, but simply because she felt elated playing with Romeo. It had been so terribly long ago since she had done anything fun, it felt good to stretch her muscled a little. There was still a dull ache all over, but she ignored it.
She flicked her pale ears forward as Romeo suddenly stopped and came towards her wanting to groom. He doesn't think she can play! She pulled her ears back and stomped at the snow, slamming her hoof against the ground as hard as she could to show she was strong. It hurt a little, but was easily ignored. She pinned her ears and shook her head, letting a slight squeal slip from her throat as she struck at the ground with both hooves this time, clearly showing she was less than happy with the whole not playing then.
She nipped lightly at his gaskin, pinning her ears she about nipped him again to try and get him to play but paused, instead choosing to sniff the area beside his flank. She snorted, pulling her head back she mentally decided' fine' and moved closer to Romeo, twitching her lips across his withers, occasionally pulling clumps of snow and ice from his short mane. Such a relatively quick change in emotions and actions, she almost laughed as she thought how confused Romeo may be.

Riot | Stallion | Arabian | 16 Years | Coverings: 11
|| Mares: Harley, Revolution, Hope, Catcher Aria, Arson, Lucy, Dusk, Echo, Taehyung, Nihna, Carver ||
|| Foals: Daisy, Annabelle, Rebel, Sonata, Amity, Bullet (adopted) ||
Tags: Taehyung

Riot could sympathize with the mare about the cold, Riot wasn't quite used to it either but with every year he will get more and more acclimated to it. It doesn't help that his humans always clipped his coat in winter just for showing and then they'd put a blanket on him to keep warm and thus Riot never had to deal with the cold himself. Luckily he wasn't typically stalled in winter like some horses were. There were horses in the pasture next to his run sometimes, it'd usually be a mixture of mares and geldings, a tall, six or eight foot chain link fence separated Riot from them. They'd tease him when he wore his blanket even though many of them wore blankets as well. Big bad stallion needs a wittle blankie, they'd say. It was a little humiliating and it'd anger and embarrass him when he was younger and it would cause him to thrash around in a desperate attempt to take his blanket off, to show they're wrong, that he doesn't need one. As he matured however he learned to just laugh with them and not take things so seriously.
He tilted his head ever so slightly as the mare mentioned she never experienced cold like this before. Did she not remember last year's blizzard? Thinking about it, the mare probably had been somewhere a little more south, where the air is warm and snow never even touches the ground, much less experiences blizzards.
"I understand, I kind of miss the warmth, but the life I'm living now makes up for it all." Riot nickered as he moved in closer to the mare, resting his muzzle on her shoulder he waited for permission to groom her, keeping an eye and ear on the mare in case she decided to lash out and tell him off for getting too close. He hoped she would let him, he would like to bond with her some more especially since they did not have the opportunity to do so earlier.

Hera | Mare | Friesian | 3 Years | Stallion: Silence | Lead Mare | Foals: Nyx | Heat Stage: Anestrus

Silence was a rodeo horse huh? Hera wanted to know what exactly he was going to do in rodeos, what his sport would be. While Hera had never been to a rodeo her friend had and she learned a lot about rodeos from her. Hera looked at Lexie as she spoke. What, try to ride her? As a baby? Hera furrowed her brow, no of course they didn't try that's why she was a pasture puff. No human tried to ride a baby right? Perhaps Hera looks older than she actually is.
"No, they didn't try to ride me. I was only two when I was last around humans. Said I was too young. They said I wouldn't be started till I was grown, five or something. I don't recall the exact words, I don't pay much attention when the humans talk to each other. What age did they try to ride you?" Hera replied, afterwards shaking the small amount of snow that had accumulated on her back.

Nyx | Filly | Friesian x Mustang | 6 Months | Stallion: Silence | Sire: Silence | Dam: Hera
Tags:

Nyx laughed as she pranced and raced around. She'd bolt from one tree to another and slid to a stop, kicking up great clouds of snow. She'd then quickly turn on her heels and bolt to another tree to repeat the same process. She did this over and over again until after about ten minutes when it started to get boring and repetitive. Nyx slowed from a gallop to a trot, the young filly prancing over to the herd, large ears turned forward as she listened to what they were saying. Nothing of interest, they were talking about a long forgotten world, a world that would never return, a world Nyx will never know or get to see. So, she didn't care. she pranced around a few circles before stopping and staring at the ground with the thousand yard stare. It's so boring here. Lonely too, being the only foal isn't very much fun.

Crystal | Mare | Gypsy Vanner | 13 Years | Stallion: Sunset Boulevard | Lead Mare | Pregnant
Tags: -

Crystal was delighted to see Sunny had gotten himself another mare. More mares more warmth, more eyes and ears, higher chance of surviving. Crystal foraged around the trees for a while, but soon she uprooted all the grass and if she wanted more she'd have to leave the shelter. So she did. Crystal ventured out from the forest, brown eyes scanning the wide open plains. She did not see another horse for miles, or any animal for that matter. All there was white and the green of trees. Crystal shook her head and took several more steps outward. Her large hooves dug up the snow to reveal the vegetation underneath that Crystal grazed upon hungrily. It was cold and no where near as good as spring or summer grass, but Crystal still enjoyed it.

Liberty | Mare | Mangalarga Marchador | 13 Years | Stallion: ? | Lead Mare | Heat Stage: Anestrus
Tags: Sweetie

Liberty nodded, here yes locked on the colts' little scuffle, murmuring barely loud enough for the filly to hear, "Yes, a rude stallion is never fun." She momentarily leaned down to scratch an itch on her leg before returning to her staring. "Personally I have my eye on the Kathiawari, Kenickie... Such a rare and beautiful breed, I had only seen one ever set foot in North America and he returned to his homelands soon after. I am quite surprised and a little honored to see another one out here, I honestly didn't think there'd be a single one left in the Americas."

Foxy | Mare | Trakehner | 12 Years | Stallion: Karlos | Lead Mare | Foal: Admiral | Pregnant
Tags: Skye

Foxy dipped her head respectfully, "Pleasure to meet you as well Skye." Foxy let a silence fall upon them. As the younger mare foraged Foxy did the same. Lowering her head she scooped some of the blistering cold snow into her mouth then used her black hoof to move the cold powder out of the way to reveal the frozen grass underneath. She ate whatever she could, leaving only a little bit of the stems. "So, what did your humans do with you?" Foxy asked the mare, deciding to talk to the mare a little as they grazed.

Admiral | Colt | Trakehner | 7 Months | Dam: Foxy | Herd: Karlos
Tags: Karlos

Admiral's eyes tracked Karlos as the stallion moved to his mother and then to the Arab cross, Daee. He watched him groom her and the colt tilted his head ever so slightly. Was he going to cover the mare again? Is that a thing you do? The mare drifted asleep and Karlos went over to one of the original mares, Skye. He flared is nostrils and curled his upper lip. That mare was in heat. He shook his head and watched the stallion interact with the somewhat moody looking mare, wondering how he'll handle her.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♘ Sanctuary|Gene and Rocky

Postby SingSangJisung » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:45 pm

XxEchoTheCatxX wrote:
Rocky and Gene

Geneveve|6|Lucifer & Feather|Loner|Heat:0
Gene flicked her tail. "see, she wants to talk! My name is Gene." she looked over at Lucifer, waiting for him to introduce himself.
she looked like a pretty young mare, and she could be a nice asset to the little herd they had created.

Rocket|17|Open|Loner|Gelding
Rocket woke from a small nap. He had found a small tree to shelter
him for the sun. Rocky didnt really care if this was a herd's territory, because
if a stallion ever tried to challenge him he would just gallop away. He had
always been like that. even with the humans. he would always be able to get
away with so much. at some points he would injure a rider and never get in
trouble, so he had gotten used to causing mayhem.
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Châšē
They Call Me Confidence Mustang 11 years Stallion - Amadeus Expecting (3 seasons)
Tags; Herd

Laughing at the chicken, Chase rolled her eyes and moved forwards. She stamped and the chicken fluttered up to the boards near the ceiling. Chase sighed. That would do. "C'mon, everyone in." She said impatiently, attempting to close the door with her nose. It mostly worked, but not too well. The Mustang shrugged. It was pretty tightly closed, and she wasn't worried about predators. The cold, however, was a deadly, invisible threat. She could sense it seeping through the door ever-so-slightly. She shuddered and moved away, nestling down in the hay. With a nicker, she called over her adopted foal and nestled down with Rain.

Grîffïń
On Noble Wings American Saddlebred 15 years Mares - Petrova, Stella, Storm, Grace, Selene, Serena 4 Covers
Tags; Herd

Moving his herd away, he took it as his job to help find shelter. Last winter he'd found a good covering, but there was no rocky overhanging or anything in sight. Griffin decided that a human's old barn would do good. He went close to where he went the winter before; he'd seen a few decent shelters around there. Of course, it was almost impossible to go back exactly. But he figured the direction, then followed through. He turned his head, though, and saw a closer option; a barn. He moved his herd close, glad to not have to trudge through the cold to find shelter. The Saddlebred moved everyone in with little nudges and snakes, then cocked one hoof and watched over the herd from inside the shelter.

Kêñåî
Daughter of Zeus Arabian x Unknown 6 years Karlos's herd Covered (2 seasons)
Tags; Herd

She was bored, and that often to go over too well. Karlos seemed to be paying attention to everyone but her, mares like Daae and Skye. Karlos was also coaxing an old gray mare into the herd. Kenai sighed. Some attention would be nice. The Arabian mare moved closer to her paint-colored beautiful stallion, lowering her head and nickered ever-so-softly. She moved closer to him, nibbling his mane and pulling out knots and clumps. Their foal was going to be beautiful, she thought. But, of course. The foal would have her blood, and with the fancy blood of her stallion. Kenai found his looks highly favorable, she thought as she groomed Karlos.

Høpë
Royal Hope Arabian 13 years Riot's herd Covered (2 seasons)
Tags; Herd

Hope moved along with the herd, quietly. She went unnoticed most of the time. Annabelle was different from her; more bouncy and loud. Hope was more flirty, playful, quiet, and kind. She didn't like the be the center of attention most of the time. Suddenly a sharp sting that reminded her of the human's whip struck her nose. She whinnied, squealed, and reared, side-stepping. What had caught her nose was a sharp thorn bush. The Arabian blushed and looked down at her filly, making sure Annabelle was okay. Hope moved closer to the front of the her subconsciously getting closer to the lead mares. It might come off as a threat to the lead mares's status, but the Arabian wasn't aware of that.

Āńńabëłłē
Mistaken for an Angel Arabian 4 months Riot's herd Too young
Tags; Herd

Bouncing along, Anna darted in and out of mares, squealing little filly squeals. She was bound to get nipped at by some mare, but she, being a young four-month-old filly didn't know this. Annabelle kept up with her mom, but darted away when her mother reared. The filly saw what had spooked her mother - a large thorn bush had stuck a thorn into her nose. Anna snorted - one of those had poked her earlier when she was playing with Rebel. Anna moved up with her mom, spotting another filly. She ran over to the other filly, tilting her head in play-stance.

Ädêń
Morning Glory Friesian 16 years Mares - Angel and her colt, Dahlia, Rhea, Adella, Denaria, Kepner and her colt 3 Covers
Tags; Herd

He snorted and decided the herd needed to move out. The idiotic, inexperienced stallion wasn't worth his time. Besides, Aden wasn't going to get hurt just before winter or risk losing any of his mares. Denaria led out the mares, and in his mind she had become lead mare. The other mares could challenge the white mare, but it seemed that she was surely keeping her position. She was good at it for far, so he wasn't complaining.The Friesian stallion flicked his ears, huddling up to his mares. His warm, fuzzy black coat could serve as a blanket, especially to the mares with shorter coats, such as Denaria. A larger mare like a draft, Gypsy Vanner, or another Friesian like him in the herd would be nice, but he was fine with his herd at the moment. He bobbed his head to an overhanging that looked okay for shelter. He then looked to Denaria, giving her a small nod to lead the herd to wherever she thought was fit.

Jüłłīëttę
Running With Fire Knabstrupper 14 years Lead Mare - Basilio's herd Heat 0
Tags; Eragon, Sunny, Crystal, Princess, Lily, Herd

"Lily, sweetie, I've had enough. I'm lead mare, so accept that or leave. It's nearly winter, and injury would be bad for all of us." Juliette moved to the front of the herd, leaving the stubborn draft mare behind. "Basilio, we need to move quickly to better feeding grounds. The foals can play and nurse there safely, and we can graze and strengthen ourselves for winter." The Knabstrupper quickly started at a trot, finally slowing and stopping the herd a good grazing ground.

€rägôń
Lost Prince Andalusian x Knabstrupper 6 months Basilio's herd Too young
Tags; Herd

"Guess so, madam." He said with a flirtatious smile, then groomed the filly. His stallion instincts were becoming more and more clear as he got older. Now that Eragon was 6 months old, he wished to claim Guardian. But he'd wait until he was a year old at least. He watched Guardian's mother with some slight interest, but shrugged. Guardian was much better than an older, sassier mare.

€łłâ
Heaven Is All Around Gypsy Vanner 6 years Diablo's herd Covered (3 seasons)
Tags; Herd

Ella was frightened for a moment. She stayed by Fantasy's side though, and hated when the other mares bullied her. The Gypsy Vanner was filled with rage. A flooding, angry rage. And for once, she felt righteously angry. Anyone could hurt her and she'd deal with it, but no one bit Fantasy and past Ella. The Gypsy Vanner had moved behind Jolene every so slowly while the mare was lecturing Fantasy, and when Jolene nipped Fantasy, the mare struck. With a powerful turn, Ella threw her back legs with all she had into Jolene's side. Her strong hooves and sturdy body could break a few of Jolene's ribs. Ella didn't care. After that, the mare moved to Fantasy's side and stood there. "The only good idea you'll ever had would be leaving this herd where you so obviously don't belong." Her words were laced with poison, but also sickly sweet. She knew that the mare was more than twice her age, larger, and more experienced, but Ella had anger and friendship on her side. Jolene didn't have anyone, except maybe Diablo, but even he was just a hateful horse.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Ivy and Sola
    -Mare/ filly • -11 years/9 months • - pregnant • -Lead mare (Cerberus) • -tags; Herd

Ivy nodded as the gypsy spoke. All she said was quite true, and so the dark mare only made one comment. "Well, I suppose that's just the instincts of stallions, to breed and expand their herds, have their bloodline large, and I also do suppose being a draft mare helps you keep warm?" The ebony mare tilted her head slightly, adding on, "I suppose our fillies are getting along quite nicely." She huffed a bit, the air frosty and white in front of her. She glanced towards Cerberus and Inez for a moment. They were adorable together, truly. The lead supposed Inez was the bottom of the pecking order. However, Ivy had a fondness for the young mare and wouldn't pick on her unless she was being punished for her actions. Ivy glanced back towards Savannah. "I do suppose I'll stay right here. It's best to share warmth anyways. Oh, I just can't wait for spring to come. Spring foals, and all the flowers blooming. I believe spring may just be my very own favorite season." She sighed, realizing she was speaking quite a bit more than she should be. Ivy dug into the snow, and frost, clearing a nice place to graze. This grass wasnt all that bad, once the frost was cleared away. It was still a bit icy, but it melted in her mouth anyways. However, to Ivy'd disappointment, that was the only good grass. The rest appeared to be yellowed and dry. She nosed around in it for a few more moments, hoping to come upon a leafy prize. However, she tried to no avail. There was only shriveled, inedible grass left. She sighed and lifted her head again. Savannah was quite alright as a companion she supposed.
    (Oml she sounds so proper? Idk?)
    Sola blinked a few times curiously, wondering why the filly was staring at her so. She tilted her head slightly at Sierra's comment. She shrunk behind her mother a bit more cautiously. Shyly, she spoke. "Th-thank you." She peeked out a bit, nervously bobbing her head. Sola nodded, "I do like s-spring I guess. Yeah. I like chasing the small yellow ones especially, and eating the flowers!" She wiggled her short tail excitedly, finally being a bit more social. Still, however, she pressed herself up against her mother's stomach for warmth.

Salem
    -Colt • -1 3/4 years •- Bachelor? • -tags; Kenickie,Sweetie,Liberty,Faith
    Salem snorted. "He clearly doesn't need a mother anymore, and he's not welcome here." He pinned his ears. He was glad Kenickie supported him in this. This colt took way too much interest in his mare, no matter if she was an adoptive sister. Salem snorted, pawing the ground and rearing. "Get out of here- or we'll make you." He lashed out his legs and slammed to the ground, cutting in between the mare and the colt. She wouldn't be going along with him and he made that clear enough. The colt would be in the wild, in the winter, alone. Salem snorted, beginning to snake the colt away with a harsh nip to the rump. He turned, kicking out towards the colt. He had better run off. Salem watched Zamiah for a moment, making sure she was staying here. He looked at Kenickie afterwards, nodding in acknowledgement to the colt, not wanting to say anything with Silas' sister close by. He smiled a bit, turning to the other intruding colt, looking towards Kenickie for his opinion on Pilgrim. Should they chase him out as well? He was a threat to their mares. Plus, they'd gain his. But- if they decided to fight a larger stallion, he'd surely help out.

Jericho-stallion • -15 years old • -herd stallion- • tags; herd(Candy,Kaia,Pearl,Sarafina,Dawn,Aden,Taffy,Amara,Moon)

Jericho frowned a bit. Was she upset? He couldn't particularly tell at the moment. He wanted all his mares to be happy, and the clydesdale mix believed he'd been kind. Jericho twitched an ear indecisively, but turned his head back towards Candy again. He pressed up against her a bit. As Kaia continued walking away, he nibbled Candy's manegently. He'd be back soon. He trotted over to Kaia. "Are you alright? Did I say something wrong?" He swished his tail nervously. As always, he wanted his mares happy and contented. He stopped her, looking at her. Was she alright? He didn't want to push her and ask again. She looked upset though. He glanced towards the open meadow for a second, checking for predators and such. He then turned his full attention to Kaia again, perking his ears to listen. He pressed up against her and Sara. At least while he was hear he could share his warmth with them. Sara had grown so fast. She could leave this spring, or next spring if she wished. It just depended on when she was driven out, he supposed. Jericho looked at the draft foal. She looked nothing like him, to be honest. Nobody would know she was his. He frowned a tiny bit at the thought, but perked up again quickly. He waited for a response patiently. After this he'd check on all of his mares. Then return to Candy. He nibbled Kaia's mane a tiny bit. He brushed his muzzle against her belly. His foal was in there. He smiled a bit. He looked at Candy, Pearl and Taffy. They'd all carry his foal as well. He pinned his ears a slight bit as his eyes ran over Amara. She was pregnant with Griffin's foal. If it was a colt- he wouldn't be able to resist killing it. He was jealous enough as it is. He brushed the thoughts aside, turning to Kaia again.

Dove andMuerto
    - mare/colt • - 4 years old/10 months • - Muerto, Pregnant • - Washington-•- Tags; herd
    Dove nodded. His intentions may be playful now- just maybe. However, once spring comes and you're in heat or his hormones hit, he's going to want to make a herd. He will steal you away." She paused, glancing towards Luna. Carefully she spoke, knowing saying this she was treading dangerous waters. "Did your mother not teach you any of this yet?" She shook her head at a Breeze's next comment. "He would have no regrets if it was putting his mares in danger. Stallions chase out their young all the time." Seeing as Breeze had no more questions, Dove shut her mouth. She liked it better that way. She nosed around in the snow, but found only yellowed, shriveled grasses. She sighed, her belly rumbling with hunger. Dove raised her head again, watching Muerto shiver in the distance. She smirked a tiny bit, peeking her ears. He'd definitely learn to listen now. She glanced at Washington for a moment, and wondered if they'd find shelter. These trees protected them from some wind, but they could do better. Although she supposed the snow was bad. They'd be unable to find shelter in it. Shuddering, she remembered the blizzard last winter. Dove swished her tail. She'd nearly died. She'd been seperated from the herd and had no food in the deep snow. She'd been pregnant and it was a wonder Muerto was alive. Finally Flannery had found her, and they'd stayed with a nice stallion untill finding Wash again. She'd fattened up again once spring had come, and had Muerto very early in spring. She vividly remembered her struggles, and had learned from them.
    Muerto stood far from the herd, watching. Ocassionally her run around, in an attempt to warm up. But that only wasted his little conserved energy. He glanced towards Washington with pleading and sorrow in his eyes. Please, let me come back? Muerto grumbled to himself quietly so no horse can hear, "I'll pay him back for this. In spring, I'm stealing Breeze away." He sighed, acting happy and behaved once again.

Echo and Daisy
    -mare-•-4 years old/5 months -•-Daisy, Pregnant-•-Riot-•-tags: Herd
    Echo watched as Riot left. She nibbled Daisy's mane as she pressed underneath Echo's belly. Echo boredly looked about the stable. It was just as she'd remembered it. She wondered where the old two legged had gone. She sighed, nibbling her blanket slightly, as it was right next to her. She glanced at the other mares for a moment. She moved towards them, leaving the blanket behind. She was leaving her life as a barn horse behind now. She had to move on to survive. Echo pressed up against a nearby mare hesintantly. She moved towards the middle of the herd a bit, hoping to keep warm. She had plenty of space for Daisy to move around though. After her little incident, she wouldn't let Daisy get into small spaces with other horses. She was being very lenient even now. Echo nibbled some grain hungrily, but decided she wasn't hungry after all. She looked at Daisy as she nursed. Echo figured she needed to eat more so Daisy would have more milk. She ate a few small mouthfuls, leaving it at that.
    Daisy nursed hungrily, occasionally glancing at her Mama.

Marielle andSmoky
    -•-Mare/Colt-•-13/6 months-•-stage 0 heat-•-Mark-•-tags;Herd

Marielle nodded, "I think we should go to the mountain. I know of a barn, but it's farther away from here and I'm sure the foals need shelter quickly." Excitement filled her, being able to lead again. Plus, it seemed Ameena had grown to like or even accept her again. Marielle flagged her tail, walking at a brisk pace. It wasn't quite a trot, but a somewhat fast walk, so the pregnant mares wouldn't harm their unborn foals. She shuddered a bit as snow fell on her back. She couldn't wait untill they reached the mountain. Actually- maybe she wanted to take her time being lead again. No, they needed to get shelter. Soon enough, they reached the mountain and Marielle sighed, looking back towards Ameena, before huddling with Smoky and some other mares in the cover of the mountain. While this was a good spot, other herds may be nearby. It was a large mountain, visible from many miles. She was sure at least one other herd would be around here. Either way- Mark would pull out in the end right?
    Smoky stood by his mother's side, now set from melted snow. He shuddered as it refroze into dropping icicles on his belly. He stomped, before shaking himself to knock off the icicles. His mother groomed off the rest of the snow and he did the same for her. He began nursing again, but was pushed away. She was clearly trying to wean him. Smoky brushed some snow aside, stomping on ice to crack it, and ate the cold grass underneath reluctantly.

Kathida
    Mare-8-Pregnant (early summer)-Don Felipe- tags; Herd,Arrow
    Seeing Don Felipe had moved on for some reason, she moved towards the Hanoverian mare. "Hello there. I'm Kathida. Who might you be? I assure you, Don Felipe is very kind. He's just a bit busy at the moment." Kathida smiled a bit at the mare. She moved to her side, speaking as she gently nudged the mare. "You don't want to be all alone out here in winter, now do you? You'd freeze to death!" She sighed, nudging her again. She smirked in her brain, thinking servant servant servant!!! She kept a slight smile on the outside, kindly pushing the mare towards the herd. Of course she'd want to be with them- why not? Kathida flicked a curved ear, watching Don Felipe claim the arabian. Good. She smiled a bit at the Hanoverian. Making sure she wasn't looking, she glared at Calamity. She wanted to stomp and reare and snort and! Ugh! The stupid draft mare was ruining her perfect herd of mares. And she couldn't force Don to only collect Arabians. She couldn't drive the lead from the herd either (she had no interest in being lead). However, if they came upon a more dominant light breed mare, she'd work to get Calamity out of here. It was strange, yes, but she wanted a perfect herd. Kathida swished her tail, raising her head as she stood next to the mare, waiting for her response. (Wb again sorry)

Magic
    Mare-7-heat stage 4-lone mare-tags; Hamlet,Endeavour's herd
    Magic watched as Hamlet trotted away. "It's kind of you to say that- but he's an attention hog. He things I absolutely adore him when in reality he's an annoying grouch." The black mare smiled a bit, and flicked her tail. "He never agrees with anything either. I wanted to leave the barn because the hay was moldy and there were.. dead horses in there. And he said the bay was fine and it didn't feel that bad." She snorted, flicking her tail at the memory. She'd won him over as always of course though. However, this time he was gone for real. She moved closer to the herd slightly. "What was your life with the humans like- if you had one of course?" She shook out her black colt and her piercing blue eyes gazed into his as she waited for a response. Suddenly she heard a squeal, sounding a bit like Hamlet's. "Erm well.. I hope he's ok.." She looked in the direction where the noise had come from, where Hanlet had gone. If she was larger she'd rush over to help. But right now- that'd just get her killed. Her life was more important than Hamlet's anyways. She flicked her dark tail at the thought. Of course it was.

Last edited by lovestruck on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:00 pm

Ember1989 wrote:
Ember1989 wrote:Breeze
Mare - 1.5 Years old - Tags:Dove

"Take me? That won't happen. He's mare crazy I agree. But he seems more crazy about me. I know you won't let him do that or steal me away. I know he's Wash's son but would Wash really consider kicking his own son out of the herd when Spring comes? I mean wouldn't he feel either bit upset?" Breeze asked, digging at the snow to find some grass. She then grazed.
Last edited by Ember1989 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:55 pm

"I Never had humans, so they didn't really do anything with me." Skye told Foxy honestly as she grazed on frozen grass that she'd uncovered with her hoof. she ate some twigs as well since they were easier to find then the grass. she looked at Foxy again as she grazed on the different kinds of twigs.

Rain lay down next to Chase, nuzzling her adoptive mother.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me