♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Ingo//5 years//Bachelor//Tags: Taze
    The world around him felt so empty. Ingo saw nothing but snow all around. He had expected to see a few herds around, but to his surprise he saw no one. He sighed and continued on, his dark eyes searching. Then, he saw someone. He saw a horse walking out of the forest. He didn't know if the horse was a mare or a stallion but he didn't really care, he wasn't alone anymore. He made his way over to the horse, neighing in greeting. As he came closer he saw that the horse was a mare. She didn't seem to have a herd, and Ingo wondered why she was all alone.

Rune//4 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Lightning
    Rune's ears pricked in surprise when she heard a neigh in reply to her own. She wasn't actually expecting a response. Her brown eyes sweeped the area and she finally spotted a horse, his chestnut coat sticking out. Many different thoughts began to race through her mind. She was glad that she had found another horse and would no longer be alone, but at the same time she didn't know this horse. She's never encountered a wild horse before, what if he was mean? What if he tried to hurt her? Normally Rune would have just bolted without a second thought, but not this time. She was cold and lonely, if she wanted to survive out here she needed to find help from those who knew how. She moved into a steady jog, calling out when she was closer. "H-hello!" She stuttered, partly out of nervousness and partly from the cold.

Alice//10 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Silence's Herd
    Once she had her fill, Alice quit grazing and walked away from the tree she had been standing by. She needed to find other horses, she wouldn't last long without a herd. After ten minutes of walking (which seemed like hours to Alice), a small group of horses came into view. When she came a little closer, she could see that it was a stallion and two mares. Perfect. Alice hoped they were friendly. She picked up the trot and approached the herd, whinnying to them to catch their attention.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Thowra | Brumby | Stallion | 12 Years | Covered: 5 | Foals: Zeus | Tags: Herd (Artemis, Arya, Caribou, Silhouette & Daesi), Nightingale

"I'm Thowra, son of the wind and the wise mare Bel Bel," Thowra introduced himself, doing a slight bow before grinning at the mare. "And what might your name be, lovely?" He asked, glancing up at the sky to check the progress of the weather. He should've left earlier, he wanted to find Riot before Summer landed. In this strange land, the seasons changed quickly, unlike his true home in the Australian Alps.

Silentwish | English Thoroughbred | Mare | 5 years | 15.2 hands | Heat Stage: 4 | Mentions: Apache's Herd | Tags: Apache, Copper

Silentwish started as the terrified mare bolted past her. What's a tiger? She wondered, having never seen one before. Clearly, the other mare thought of it as a threat of some sort, so Silentwish followed her. "Hey! Hey, you! What's a tiger?!?!" She shouted after the Akhal Teke mare in front of her. Silentwish ducked the swinging branches of a tree. She wasn't used to the uneven ground underneath the trees, so she was constantly stumbling as she attempted to keep up with the fleeing mare.

Moonshadow | Morgan | Mare | 7 years | 15 hands | Heat Stage: 4 | Mentions: Mark's Herd | Tags: Mark, Mark's Herd, Pandora.

Moonshadow huddled next to Pandora, flicking her ear nervously. The falling snow had always unnerved her, although she didn’t really know why. Her eyes shifted to Mark, then to Ameena, the lead mare. Maybe she should go and say hi? Moonshadow edged towards her. “Hi, I’m Moonshadow,” she introduced herself.

Lightning | Mustang | Stallion | 13 years | 16.2 hands | Coverings: 0 | Mares: N/A | Tags: Rune

Lightning held back an excited squeal when he heard the voice calling out a greeting. A mare! What luck! He gave himself a quick check over. Yep, as good looking as ever! He thought to himself. As the mare came into focus, Lightning took a confident step forward, closing the distance. "Hey," he greeted, smiling at her. "What's a young mare like you doin' out here on your own? Surely you have a herd nearby, you're much too pretty not to." Lightning could tell that the mare clearly wasn't part of a herd, but he figured that it would be a good conversation starter. Also, throwing in a compliment about a mare's good looks always seemed to work for him.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Taze- Female - Fjord - Mare - Age; 5 -

Taze froze as she heard small thuds of a horse's hoofs, She turned an ear backwards before turning to the horse in question.
the mare neighed softly while scratching at the snow. "Uh, Hi" She said kindly. She studied the horse carefully. He didn't seem from a herd. Tough it didn't seem there where any here anyway. The Fjord walked around him curiously. He seemed arabian. Her owner had one, tough she had forgotten his name. Her memory wasn't willing to give her the details.

Anyways.. Her was a brown colour, Black maned and the slight scent of others lingered around him. The mare stopped circling him and looked at him expectantly. Ears tilted forward and head held high. Her tail flicking behind her "Who are you?" she asked curiously. It was a stupid question, Child-like. Tough she wasn't much caring of that.
Last edited by Bowi on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:38 am

"Hello!" He nickered with a grin, watching the mare circle him. As she observed him, he did the same, taking in her unique features. The mare didn't look like most of the other horses around here, with her short, two toned mane and light color. It wasn't a bad thing though, Ingo thought she was rather pretty. "The name's Ingo!" He introduced himself proudly. "What's your name? And why are you all alone? I'd thought that a pretty mare like you would have a herd." He glanced around briefly as he said this, double checking. He didn't see any other horses around, but that didn't mean the mare didn't have a herd.

Rune//4 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Lightning
    Rune came to a stop, anxiously watching the stallion come closer and closer. "O-Oh, um." She stammered, a bit thrown off by the compliment. She surely wasnt expecting that. The stallion before her seemed nice, he wasn't trying to harm her in anyway. "I-I don't have a herd. I never have, I haven't been out here for very long." She admitted.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:52 am

R o y a l e. wrote:
R o y a l e. wrote:
R o y a l e. wrote:Coffee I Four Years Old I Lead Mare I Not In heat I Tags: Alex

Coffee followed, alert for any other horse that may be around other than themselves. She sniffed the air cautiously. Though she didn't make a comment about it, inside she thought that Alex should be a little bit more careful around other stallion, especially with only one mare in his herd.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:36 am

The mare snorted, Amused by the stallion "I'm Taze. I've yet to discover this place. Even to see another horse in a while. Tough i am not really interested in joining a herd. I'll need to leave soon before i meet one" She said whilst looking into the Stallion's eyes briefly.
Her tail flicked behind her as she thought about the word "Pretty" Most horses back at the farm weren't impressed by her.
it was a strange feeling that this stallion did. She accepted the compliment silently while glancing around the planes.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:58 am

"Hm." Ingo watched the mare in front of him curiously. "Why aren't you interested in a herd? It's going to be tough living alone in a time like this." He said, swishing his tail. Winter is a harsh and unforgiving time, it isn't easy to survive on your own. Ingo had been looking for other horses to be with and became hopeful when he found Taze, thinking that she may be interested in joining him. However, she wasn't interested in an a herd he wondered why.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:24 am

♛𝓓𝓘𝓐𝓑𝓛𝓞♛
    | Devils are not the only sinners |
    |:|Stallion|:|17 years|:|Friesian|:|Tags: Herd|:|Mares: Elena, Jolene, Lyric, Fantasy, Ella, Crysalline|:|
    |:|Foals: Avril|:|
    Diablo looked at the mares. So much was going on... ''Right, that's enough!''He said, already getting annoyed. He then looked at Fantasy and Jolene. ''Jolene. Stop. She will leave. But she'll leave in spring.
    Right now she's injured and she's pregnant. Probably the foal is dead anyway since so much stress has happened to her. Let her be.
    Fantasy, you'll stay with us until spring. In the very first days of spring you may go. If you go now, pregnant, carrying a dead foal,
    exhausted and injured, you might as well get killed. I know usually i'm not this kind, but this is an exception. Why? Because honestly, you all annoy me with your big guts. Once and for all, shut up. Relax. And stay calm. If you all were to stay calm and try to act at least nice i'm pretty sure you wouldn't of even seen that cruel side of me. Now come here, let's find good shelter and shut it before i quickly change my mind and let you all argue and make things worse.''
    He said annoyed. The stallion snorted and he begun to move a little bit more far away from the herd. Diablo wasn't going to fit in that cave since he was a bit too big.

♛𝓐𝓜𝓐𝓓𝓔𝓤𝓢♛
    | Only brave kings sacrifice their queens |
    |:|Stallion|:|10 Years|:|Akhal- Teke|:|Tags: Herd|:|Mares: Cricket, Omusa, Chase, Coeur |:|
    |:|Foals: Rain|:|
    Amadeus laughed. ''That's alright honey. They're okay. They won't hurt you. So far, everything seems okay,
    so...''
    He then watched Coeur walk around talking about the hay. He walked at a pile of hay and sniffed it. ''I don't think it would be such a great idea to eat this old hay... It seems like it's been here for a while. I'd say it's not a good idea unless you want to have a very bad pain in the stomach and probably get sick.''

♛𝓡𝓞𝓜𝓔𝓞♛
    | Roses are red, violets are blue, you're my obsession and i love you |
    |:|Colt|:|6 months|:|Rocky mountain x paint|:|Herd:Riff's|:|Tags:Herd|:|
    The foal watched menhit kick at him. He frowned, but then, her mood changed very quickly... Romeo continued to groom the filly with care. Of course, he did think she can play well, but Romeo was the cheesy type of stallion where he mainly cared about someone's safety and feelings. And love of course. He cared about his half sister, and he only wanted the best for her. But it was winter and it was cold, and he could barely do anything.

♛𝓖𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓘𝓐♛
    |The glory is mine and the fail is yours|
    |:|Mare|:|14 years|:|Arabian|:|Herd:Okami's|:|Tags:Okami|:|
    Gloria nodded.''Yeah, i agree. So, i see we're not in a very sheltered area- well, i hope no one minds if i lead the way. I know you've just met me, but... Hey. I need a little bit of experience, right? Thankfully, i know a thing or two about good shelter. Usually, the best shelter is in a big forest. The more trees and bushes, the better. It won't just keep us warmth, but it will also block strong winds a little and protect us from snow. Don't ask how i know this- let's just say, listening to conversations from the two legged creatures does pay off well in the end~''Gloria said. She let out a soft snort, and she straightened her position, her tail held high, and her ears forward. She begun to trot past Mizu, the mare and then she stopped, looking at Okami and Mizu. ''I'm sorry if i seem a little bit full of myself. It's just how i got raised. But if i do go to far, i greatly apologize. Now... Shall we move?"

♛𝓛𝓘𝓛𝓨♛
    |Flowers blossom only when you smile|
    |:|Mare|:|14 years|:|Gipsy Vanner|:|Herd: Basilo's|:|Tags: Herd|:|
    Lily saw another mare approach her. She looked at her and gave her a small smile. ''Hello. I'm Lily.''She said, looking at the grey mare. ''It's very cold, isn't it? I'm surprised that my foal hasn't yet come to me to cuddle up for warmth. But since she just runs about so much, i bet she warms up very quickly.''She said, looking at her filly and watched her interact with a colt. ''I can't wait for spring. To be really fair, i like winter because things get less violent between some herds, don't they? I suppose that's a good thing about winter.''

♛𝓖𝓤𝓐𝓡𝓓𝓘𝓐𝓝♛
    |I only protect those who i love|
    |:|Filly|:|4 months|:|Gipsy Vanner x |:|Herd:Basilo's|:|Tags:Herd|:|
    Guardian giggled. As she was about to answer though, she looked at her mother. ''Wait, we're moving.
    Come on.''
    She said, suddenly pushing the colt after everyone. Guardian galloped after the herd as fast as she could Once they were at good grounds with shelter, Guardian pushed Eragon closer to the herd. She trotted in circles around him for a short while and then she stopped. ''That was close. We almost got lost there.''

♛𝓐𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓐♛
    |The truth is out there but the lies are still in your head|
    |:|Mare|:|14 years|:|Gipsy Vanner|:|Herd: Jericho's|:|Tags: Herd|:|
    Amara snorted. When she'd be 15, surely Pearl would turn to be 17. And when she'd be 16, Pearl would be 18. So she'd bring her down in a fight very easily anyway. 17 or 18 was quite old. So, she'd just have to wait. She snorted and she watched Storm and Moon. She pushed Storm closer, for warmth. Winter was cold, yes. And she didn't want her foals to go all cold and catch a cold or something or get sick. If that were to happen, she'd go mental.

♛𝓜𝓞𝓞𝓝♛
    |I'm like the moon- a part of me is always hidden|
    |:|Filly|:|3 months|:|Gipsy vanner x Clydesdale |:| Herd: Jericho's |:| Tags: Herd|:|
    There weren't really as many mares as she thought there were. She trotted over to her mother and she glued herself on to her. It was very cold, that was for sure. She walked under her mother, trying to get some warmth and use her for shelter, sort of, so the snow won't fall on to her.

♛𝓔𝓛𝓔𝓒𝓣𝓡𝓐♛
    |Falling in love would like a electric shock|
    |:|Mare|:|8 years old|:|Lipizzaner|:|Herd: Lorenzo's|:|Tags: Herd
    The mare looked around her and just followed her herd around. She begun to shake her long mane and trotted around a little bit to find something to do. Electra looked at Santos who approached her and let out a soft snort. She looked at Okami for a second and then back at the stallion. She knew that Santos kinda liked Okami a bit more. His movements around both of them were obvious and always gave her a hint sometimes. She found it a little bit stupid though. Having a ''favorite'' mare simply wasn't that kind was it? She lifted her tail up since she really wanted to be covered now. She wanted her foal to be born at a good time. And also, her heat was slowly taking over her. So she got a bit closer to him with her tail lifted up clearly giving him permission to cover her.

♛𝓢𝓦𝓔𝓔𝓣𝓘𝓔♛
    |Life is too sweet to be bitter|
    |:|Filly|:|1 year & 2 months|:|Purebred Spanish horse|:|Herd: None//UNCLAIMED|:|Tags:A lot of peeps|:|
    Sweetie nodded. ''Yeah, he's pretty handsome. But in the same time, i mostly care about safety and personality than looks. Kenickie can be the most attractive stallion in the world, but if he's cruel i'd definitely choose any other stallion that would be much kinder.'' The filly said. She begun to shake her mane and then she looked back at Salem and Kenickie for a second. She then looked back at Fantasy. ''So, anyway, are you going to leave in spring or are you going to stay until an older stallion comes to steal you?''

♛𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓚♛
    | I'm sweet when you make me happy, but i'm a killer when you make me angry |
    |:|Stallion|:|14 years old|:|Appaloosa|:|Tags: Herd, Jay|:|Mares: Lady, Marielle, Pandora, Felicity, Ameea, Diana, Arabella, Moonshadow|:|
    |:|Foals: Galaxy, Smoky|:|
    Once they reached shelter, Mark stood close to Pandora. He looked at Felicity. He nickered to her, telling to come a little bit closer if she wanted to. She didn't have a chance to talk to her much and he felt pretty bad about it. He slightly lowered his head with respect at Felicity. ''It's pretty cold, isn't it? I think you should come a little bit closer and not stay at the edge of the herd.''He said kindly to the mare. He looked around, staying alert in case of any predators. He was sure they were pretty safe for now, but you never know..

♛ 𝓟𝓡𝓘𝓝𝓒𝓔♛
    |We will ever be royal |
    |:|Colt|:|6 months|:|Purebred Spanish horse x friesian|:|Herd: Aden's|:|Tags:Herd|:|
    Prince had no idea what he was doing, but he was doing it. He snorted and he jumped around in the snow. He begun to shake his short mane and he begun to gallop around, randomly, playing around in the snow. Prince let out a whinny before going up to Cody and getting himself stuck on to him. It was cold, so... He looked at Cody and blinked a few times. ''You know, it's funny how we get along even though we might grow up as stallions. Usually, stallions don't get along, but we're a bit different.''He said with a chuckle.

♛𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓛♛
    |Friends are kisses blown to us by angels|
    |:|Mare|:|8 years|:|Purebred Spanish horse|:|Herd: Aden's|:|Tags:Herd|:|
    Angel looked at Aden and then at her colt. She stood near Prince and she lowered her head down to groom him. She groomed his short, fluffy mane and then she looked around her, scanning her surroundings and keeping a good eye on everything that was around her. After all, she needed to stay on guard at all times and stay near Prince more often. The small incident with the stallion who almost kicked Prince just proved that anything could happen at any time. As winter came, Angel frowned. Great. Now she'd probably just get lost in the snow. Probably no one will even notice her since she was blending in with the snow so perfectly.

♛𝓣𝓐𝓔𝓗𝓨𝓤𝓝𝓖♛
    |Love doesn't just exist in movies and books- but it happens everywhere and it's real|
    |:|Mare|:|4 years|:|Arabian|:|Herd: Riot's|:|Tags: Riot |:|
    Taehyung listened to Riot. ''I guess. I do like the freedom and spring and summer- but then the weather can sometimes change so quickly... Sure, nature can be nice but then it can also be harsh too. I'm not really used to this whole 'freedom' thing yet, but... I guess i'll get used to it after a while. It's pretty weird for me... I guess...''The mare snorted. She moved a bit closer to Riot and she begun to groom his mane. She liked grooming sessions so she'd never really refuse. Taehyung remembered how it was like to be owned by humans. Having them bring you free food and water every day and putting shelter over your head was good. And when she'd be out in a field sometimes when it would rain, the humans would put weird blankets on her. But to be fair, they were pretty warm and comfy. She kinda missed those days but she couldn't go back now since the humans disappeared somehow.

♛𝓢𝓐𝓥𝓐𝓝𝓝𝓐𝓗♛
    |Don't be like a pray. Be smooth like a snake|
    |:|Mare|:|12 years|:|Gipsy Vanner|:|Herd: Cerberus'|:|Tags: Herd|:|
    Savannah nodded. ''Yeah, they're getting along pretty well. How cute.''She said looking at the two for a second. Savannah looked back at Ivy. ''Oh, yes, Spring is my favourite season. I can't wait either, really~''She said excitedly. She got close to Ivy to keep her warm but she also kept a good eye on Sierra. Ivy seemed to be really nice. Savannah enjoyed talking to her. ''You know, Cerberus doesn't really pay much attention to me.
    He's kinda of... Always talking to everyone else but me. Hm. It kinda makes me feel left out a little bit but whatever.''

♛𝓢𝓘𝓔𝓡𝓡𝓐♛
    |If i can't control myself, you can't control me either|
    |:| Filly |:| 4 months|:| Gipsy Vanner x Shire |:| Herd: Cerberus' |:| Tags: Herd|:|
    The filly snorted. She nodded at Sola's comments. ''Yeah, spring is my favourite season. It's when everything comes back to life again. It's pretty nice- and in spring it isn't overly hot or cold, so...''Sierra said happily. 'But my favourite thing about Spring is that it won't be so cold. I don't like winter much, so... I'm okay with autumn... Sometimes summer can be overly hot but some other times it's not. Summer is complicated...''Sierra flicked her short tail and then she looked up at her mother for a second before looking back at Sola. ''I can't wait to be able to chase butterflies again~''

♛𝓖𝓗𝓞𝓢𝓣♛
    |Your soul will always be free|
    |:|Mare|:|18 years|:|Mustang|:|Herd: Wildfire's|:|Tags: Karlos' herd|:|
    He looked at the stallion and she snorted. Oh, fine, whatever. She walked over to him, but not too close. She stood a few feet away from him and his herd. The mare snorted and she begun to shake her mane. Winter was approaching quite quickly. She needed to join a good herd.... And this stallion had plenty of mares. She stood there, watching the stallion for a moment, unsure if he was nice or not. She then lowered her head down to graze, so she won't look like she was staring too much or that she was like... A creep or something.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:25 am

Taze looked at the stallion
"I don`t like the idea of large groups. I need a little more excitement. And surviving is my problem nothing of your business. I`ve been holding upf quite well don't you think?
I can feel it in the earth,
smell it in the air,
the world is different.

'Why do I get them- Why do they get me?'
    "It's our magic, it tethers us to them, our arcanum is shared."
    'I don't like them'
    "They aren't like us."
    'I'm scared, keep them away? just for the night.'
    "Always, Moonlight."
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:09 pm

"You may be fine now but...it's not easy to stay warm if you have no one stand by." Ingo frowned. "Why don't you join me? As you can see I have no herd yet, so a large group wouldn't be a problem." He was aware that the mare said that she didn't want to be in a herd, but Ingo didn't want to be alone. He finally found another horse and didn't know when he was going to find another. He wanted to at least try asking, even if it was likely that he was going to be rejected.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me