♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:23 am

Catcher in the Rye wrote:Catcher
Mare
12 years old
Heat;0
tagged;Herd
I smile at the other mares as we arrive in the barn. I lip Carver's mane gently, taking in all of the new faces. Riot knows not to get close to foals, which makes me feel much more comfortable. I feel quite relieved that Carver is a filly. If she had been a colt, I don't know how I would've found a herd. Would Riot have tried to kill her? I guess I'll never know. I'm happy I'll never know. I look down at my filly with loving eyes.

Where I'm Falling From wrote:Carver
Mare
7 months
Heat;0
tagged;herd
I look around the barn, expecting to see humans, but there are none. The barn looks like it hasn't been occupied in a very long time. Why did we come here? I look around as all of the horses are getting settled. Well, it is significantly warmer in here... And the snow can't get through the roof. Oh! Shelter! I bounce up and down, proud of myself for figuring out the mystery.

Clashing of Thunder wrote:Thunder
Mare
14 years old
Heat;pregnant
tagged;herd
I nuzzle Merlot as he grooms me, feeling my body relax. I nicker back to him gently. This overhang won't be good enough shelter for too long. We will have to move soon. I shake my head, not wanting to worry about that now. I finally feel comfortable, something I haven't felt in a long time. I just want to bathe in this feeling for a little bit. I almost am always thinking about the herd. Its just how I am. I deserve a little relaxation time.

The Life You Save May Be Your Own wrote:Flannery
Mare
9 years old
Heat;pregnant
tagged; Herd
I giggle as he lips my muzzle. I nuzzle him lovingly, feeling my whole body relax as he continues to groom me. I sigh as he bursts after Muerto. Silly colt. He should've known better. I trot closer to the herd in attempt to keep warm when Wash nickers to me. I nicker back and press myself against the stallion and one of the other mares, not being able to tell which.

Sometimes Quiet is Violent wrote:Silence
Stallion
6 years old
Coverings;1
tagged; Hera&Lexie
I smile at her excitement about my previous profession. Yeah, it was cool, I guess. I'm not really one for showing off and all though, so I didn't enjoy it all that much. It was also very... Dusty. I nicker. I turn my ears towards Hera, listening to their conversation carry out with interest.

I Can Not Compete With You wrote:Jolene
Mare
13 years old
Heat;pregnant
tagged; Herd
I rear and squeal as the mare nips my nose. I back up and barley manage to avoid her kicks. Without noticing, I manage to dodge most of Ella's kicks as well because I backed away from Fantasy. They nick my chest though, causing me to stumble. I screech in anger and blood runs into my mouth and nostrils. I kick out at Fantasy three times before she runs, twice at her legs and once at her chest, hoping to break something, but not quite caring if I do. I shake my head, the blood falling into the snow at my hooves and staining it red. Then I turn to Ella, my heart pounding and chest aching from her blow. I quickly turn my back to the mare, sending my rear legs toward her chest with all of my might. Fighting this mare should be easy, I hope. She is a draft, so she should be slower than myself, but her size could be a problem. I trot a few feet away after I kick her and turn to face her once again. I glance at Crystalline, signaling to step in and help if things go downhill. I look to Diablo as Fantasy grows out of sight. Let her go. She's simply a nuisance. Besides, she has shown what type of horse she is. She promised to help little Ella escape the herd, but left her behind as soon as she got the chance. We don't need her. I nicker, taking a deep breath to calm my nerves. Any predator or stallion within a mile would've heard all that noise. We have no choice but to move. Everyone stay close together for warmth. The youngest towards the middle. Let's hope we survive this. I whinny, pushing Avril towards the center of the group and begin to walk around the cave, always keeping an eye on Ella and making sure the mare does not get close to my foal or myself. I nod to Crystalline, telling her to make sure everyone obey's orders, especially Ella. I choose to ignore her previous remark. Making sure Ella doesn't leave is more important now. Since she is only one horse, it will be much easier for Diablo, Crystalline, and myself to keep her under control.

She's Like, So Whatever wrote:Avril
Mare
7 months
Heat;0
tagged; Herd
I frown at the blood on my mothers face. That mare bit her hard! Why is everyone so mean? Why can't we all just get along? And why are we moving out into the snow? Sure, the trees give a bit of shelter, but it is still freezing, and lots of snow is getting in. I follow my mother reluctantly.

Guardian of Hell's Gates wrote:Cerberus
Stallion
16 years old
Coverings;3
tagged; Herd
I laugh at the little foal. Fear is the only way to gain respect. This foal already fears me. I should have no problem chasing him out of this herd when the time comes. I move closer to him, inspecting him. He looks healthy enough. He will make a fine stallion. I wrap myself around Inez on the opposite side of her foal, hoping that my already wooly coat will provide a good amount of warmth for her.

Sweet Like Candy wrote:Candy
Mare
13 years old
Heat;3
tagged; Herd
I move Desire towards the rest of the herd as Jericho talks to Kaia. I'm freezing, and Desire probably is too. I press against the other mares, making sure Desire gets plenty of warmth as well. I use my muzzle to push the frost and snow away from the grass and nibble at it quietly.

Let Them Burn wrote:Desire
Filly
7 months
Heat;0
tagged; Herd
I follow my mother eagerly toward the other horses. All of the combined body heat feels nice against my skin.
I push myself under my mother and shiver, trying to get as much warmth from her as I can.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:35 am

R o y a l e. wrote:
R o y a l e. wrote:Coffee I Four Years Old I Lead Mare I Not In heat I Tags: Alex

Coffee followed, alert for any other horse that may be around other than themselves. She sniffed the air cautiously. Though she didn't make a comment about it, inside she thought that Alex should be a little bit more careful around other stallion, especially with only one mare in his herd.
[𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫]
════════════
(¯`· she/her
..`·. x est ·´¯)
entp 5w4 .·´
════════════
.Image
Image Image

════════════════════════
old user is royale | pms welcome.
uni student majoring in stats and
ecology/evolution [ ♡ ] trade me!
Image Image
░░ ░░░░░
collections
dwrf hamsters
owls,‎ squid, bats
pps bws, '19 fae,
‎'11 faire, bettas !
my sig shop
════════════

glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Ingo//5 years//Bachelor//Tags: None
    The bay stallion trudges through the cold snow, his tail flicking in irritation. A cold wind swept by, ruffling his mane and making him shiver. Normally, winters were not a problem for Ingo. He usually had other bachelors at his side, but not this time. Ingo had gotten separated, and was now on his own. His coat may be thick for winter, but it wasn't enough. He longed for other horses to be with and share warmth, but so far he hasn't had any luck. So he walked on, searching, hoping.

Rune//4 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Lightning
    Rune walked cautiously, her ears swiveling this way and that, her bright eyes scanning the area around her carefully. Her body was tense and ready to bolt in case of emergency. This was the first time that Rune has ever been truly alone in her life. She was always surrounded by humans and other horses, and now she was utterly alone. She didn't know what to do or where to go. Not only was she alone, but it was so cold. Rune wanted nothing more than to just go back to her warm stall with her nice rug and some hay to munch on. Was that too much to ask? She whinnied loudly, wondering if anyone was around.

Alice//10 years//Lone Mare//Tags: None
    Using her front leg, she pawed at the snow, uncovering some vegetation underneath. Alice lowered her muzzle to the ground and began to graze on the plants she found. Food wasn't easy to find during this time of year, but it was there if you knew where to look. She kept an eye out on her surroundings as she grazed. She needed a herd, but so far hasn't been able to find one. She hoped she came across one soon, she didn't know how long she could keep this up.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:52 am

Breeze
Mare - 1.5 Years old - Tags:Dove

"He can try all he wants. I like this herd and everyone in it. He can try to force me all he wants, but in the end he would just end up making me angry." Breeze huffed. At least Wash wasn't mare crazy or so hyper. She was starting to hope Spring wouldn't come. But eventually it would. The thought had her nervous and alert as she started grazing again.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Adella | Mare | American Paint Horse | 8 Years | Stallion: Aden | Pregnant
Tags: Herd

Adella watched with concern as Aden went after an Arab stallion's herd. Perhaps this wasn't the best idea so close to winter? He came running back with another mare. Perhaps that would be the end of it but no, the Arab didn't give in. He came rushing into the herd, giving Adella a nice nip on the rump. She squealed and bucked at him as he ran past, but she doesn't think her hooves connect with anything. Adella moved a few feet away, far enough to get away from the rival but not far enough as to be left open to be stolen herself. Adella moved compliantly as Denaria moved the herd out. When they stopped Adella munched on the grass a little, her blue eyes flicking between Denaria and Dahlia, wondering if Denaria had won lead mare when Adella wasn't paying attention.

Fantasy | Mare | Appaloosa x Knabstrupper | 3 Years | Stallion: Diablo | Pregnant
Tags: Jolene, Ella

Fantasy's veins were bursting with adrenaline and with her reflexes being hyper sensitive Fantasy managed to dodge most of Jolene's kicks, although one hoof did connect very lightly with her rump, it caused no pain and will leave no bruise or mark of any kind. Fantasy slid to a stop as Ella came to her aid. That was nice of her, Fantasy did not think the mare would do such a thing for her. Fantasy tilted her head a little as Jolene started to lead the herd away, seemingly forgetting about Fantasy. Well good, Fantasy didn't want them to remember her. However, Ella was still there and after she helped her Fantasy couldn't leave.
She trotted after the group a little, staying on the far outskirts, not daring to come closer in case they decided to attack her. She whinnied loudly to Ella, rearing slightly afterwards. She gestured to the forest behind herself with her head before whinnying loudly for Ella once more, spinning around in a circle as she did so, beckoning the mare to just run and break free and join her. It will be good to have a friend in winter. Blood still dripped from Fantasy's wounds, sliding down her spotted body onto the ground below, staining the white snow red, but she ignored that for now.

Arya | Mare | Appaloosa x QH | 6 Years | Stallion: Thowra | Pregnant
Tags: Silhouette

"You'll and your foal will be fine, you just have to stay positive-" Her brown eyes ran over the young filly's body, it was a little skinny, even by winter's standards, "And eat. Gotta stay happy and eat plenty, stress isn't good for anyone." She looked back over at Thowra. He's still busy with the new mare. He had been rather friendly so far, she doesn't know why he had been so aggressive and harsh with the other filly. She turned her head to look at the filly as she spoke again. "I'm Arya, you?" She asked, moving in closer to press up against the filly in an effort to help keep her warm.

Willow | Mare | Appaloosa | 14 Years | Stallion: Endeavour | Lead Mare | Pregnant
Tags: Aelfscyne

Taking several deep breaths in an out and staring down a Douglas fir tree Willow was finally able to relax and calm herself down a little. Willow looked around at the herd, Aelfscyne was off by herself and Willow felt a little bad for her burst of anger. While the young mare had only wanted to help and Willow realized that, it stirred up some very strong emotions in Willow she did not know she still had, emotions she could not control all that well.
She glanced at Paige to look at her two foals only to realize that Ezra was gone. She hadn't even noticed him dying, had she really been so wrapped up in her own grief she didn't even see a foal dying? Pulling her ears back slightly Willow turned away from everyone to forage by herself. Trying to get herself onto happier things, Willow thought of her future foal. Thing like how her next foal will make it, it will not die and it will be adorable and she's going to love it and it will love her.

Ameena | Mare | Arabian | 14 Years | Stallion: Mark | Lead Mare | Pregnant
Tags: Diana

Ameena stood somewhat lazily and peacefully in the huddle of mares. Small icicles had formed in her mane and on her whiskers and while it was a little cold out, it was no where near as bad as last year's winter. While some horses will be struggling in winter, ribs and hip bones prominent, Ameena was doing quiet well. Her coat could be longer, but otherwise she was good. Arabians are generally pretty easy keepers though, so that should not come as a surprise. Her pregnancy also made her look larger though she still had about four months to ago. Her stomach had a little bit of a bulge and she looked almost pudgy.
Snorting lightly, Ameena moved over to Diana and pressed up against her fellow Arabian mare. "How are you doing?" Ameena asked with a soft nicker. She moved her muzzle across the mare's side and spine, trying to get a feel for what her current body condition is.

Fable | Mare | Arabian | 11 Years | Stallion: Pilgrim? | Pregnant
Tags: Pilgrim, Alouette

Fable ignored most of the drama going on with the yearlings, her thoughts mostly on Candy. She hadn't seen the mare when Jericho had showed up, what does that mean? Had she simply not been in plain sight, or was it something more? A scary thought entered Fable's head, what if Candy had died? The thought scared Fable a little and made her even more sad, she doesn't know what she would do if Candy had died before Fable had the chance to speak to her again.
She was soon ripped away from her thoughts and brought back to reality as she saw Alouette move. Pilgrim had finally come to his senses and was moving her away from the other colts. He pinned his ears towards Fable, clearly having the intention to just leave her there. No, no, no, That wouldn't do with Fable. The mare spun around and galloped towards Pilgrim and her little Alouette, lying her ears flat against her neck in return she slammed her hooves into the ground on her last few strides, charging at Pilgrim in a somewhat challenging manner before veering away and coming to a stop next to Alouette. She nibbled at her daughter's neck, casting one last threatening glance at Pilgrim before ignoring him. Fable made it clear to the colt she did not like being left behind and disrespected in such a way.

Pepper | Mare | Arabian | 7 Years | Stallion: Riff | Foals: Menhit, Romeo (Adopt) | Pregnant

Pepper snorted and shook her head as a snowflake landed on her muzzle. It was blistering cold and annoying. Pepper groaned on the inside, dreading this year's winter. She was so happy when spring had arrived, happy that winter was finally over. That felt like only a few weeks ago yet here's winter again. The seasons moved far too fast for her liking.
Pepper nudged Romeo and Menhit awake, nipping her daughter lightly when she refused. She pushed the two over to the rest of the herd before stopping and allowing them to relax. Pepper lowered her head and grazed hungrily on whatever grass she could fine before the snow buried it.
She felt Romeo slip underneath her stomach and Pepper bent her neck and lowered her head to look at him, humming a little in amusement. He must be cold, although Pepper hopes not too cold. He can stay underneath her for now, Pepper doesn't mind, soon he won't be able to fit underneath her anymore though and he'll have to learn to get used to that.

Menhit | Filly | Half Arab | 7 months | Stallion: Riff | Sire: Riff | Dam: Pepper
Tags: Romeo

Menhit tucked in her head, chin nearly touching her chest, as she thew her small hooves in the air playfully. She tossed her head and laughed as she spun a tight circle. She laughed for the first time in a while, not because Romeo or herself or had done anything silly or entertaining, but simply because she felt elated playing with Romeo. It had been so terribly long ago since she had done anything fun, it felt good to stretch her muscled a little. There was still a dull ache all over, but she ignored it.
She flicked her pale ears forward as Romeo suddenly stopped and came towards her wanting to groom. He doesn't think she can play! She pulled her ears back and stomped at the snow, slamming her hoof against the ground as hard as she could to show she was strong. It hurt a little, but was easily ignored. She pinned her ears and shook her head, letting a slight squeal slip from her throat as she struck at the ground with both hooves this time, clearly showing she was less than happy with the whole not playing then.
She nipped lightly at his gaskin, pinning her ears she about nipped him again to try and get him to play but paused, instead choosing to sniff the area beside his flank. She snorted, pulling her head back she mentally decided' fine' and moved closer to Romeo, twitching her lips across his withers, occasionally pulling clumps of snow and ice from his short mane. Such a relatively quick change in emotions and actions, she almost laughed as she thought how confused Romeo may be.

Riot | Stallion | Arabian | 16 Years | Coverings: 11 | Foals Sired: 5
|| Mares: Harley, Revolution, Hope, Catcher Aria, Arson, Lucy, Dusk, Echo, Taehyung, Nihna, Carver ||
|| Foals: Daisy, Annabelle, Rebel, Sonata, Amity, Bullet (adopted) ||
Tags: Taehyung

Riot could sympathize with the mare about the cold, Riot wasn't quite used to it either but with every year he will get more and more acclimated to it. It doesn't help that his humans always clipped his coat in winter just for showing and then they'd put a blanket on him to keep warm and thus Riot never had to deal with the cold himself. Luckily he wasn't typically stalled in winter like some horses were. There were horses in the pasture next to his run sometimes, it'd usually be a mixture of mares and geldings, a tall, six or eight foot chain link fence separated Riot from them. They'd tease him when he wore his blanket even though many of them wore blankets as well. Big bad stallion needs a wittle blankie, they'd say. It was a little humiliating and it'd anger and embarrass him when he was younger and it would cause him to thrash around in a desperate attempt to take his blanket off, to show they're wrong, that he doesn't need one. As he matured however he learned to just laugh with them and not take things so seriously.
He tilted his head ever so slightly as the mare mentioned she never experienced cold like this before. Did she not remember last year's blizzard? Thinking about it, the mare probably had been somewhere a little more south, where the air is warm and snow never even touches the ground, much less experiences blizzards.
"I understand, I kind of miss the warmth, but the life I'm living now makes up for it all." Riot nickered as he moved in closer to the mare, resting his muzzle on her shoulder he waited for permission to groom her, keeping an eye and ear on the mare in case she decided to lash out and tell him off for getting too close. He hoped she would let him, he would like to bond with her some more especially since they did not have the opportunity to do so earlier.

Hera | Mare | Friesian | 3 Years | Stallion: Silence | Lead Mare | Foals: Nyx | Heat Stage: Anestrus

Silence was a rodeo horse huh? Hera wanted to know what exactly he was going to do in rodeos, what his sport would be. While Hera had never been to a rodeo her friend had and she learned a lot about rodeos from her. Hera looked at Lexie as she spoke. What, try to ride her? As a baby? Hera furrowed her brow, no of course they didn't try that's why she was a pasture puff. No human tried to ride a baby right? Perhaps Hera looks older than she actually is.
"No, they didn't try to ride me. I was only two when I was last around humans. Said I was too young. They said I wouldn't be started till I was grown, five or something. I don't recall the exact words, I don't pay much attention when the humans talk to each other. What age did they try to ride you?" Hera replied, afterwards shaking the small amount of snow that had accumulated on her back.

Nyx | Filly | Friesian x Mustang | 6 Months | Stallion: Silence | Sire: Silence | Dam: Hera
Tags:

Nyx laughed as she pranced and raced around. She'd bolt from one tree to another and slid to a stop, kicking up great clouds of snow. She'd then quickly turn on her heels and bolt to another tree to repeat the same process. She did this over and over again until after about ten minutes when it started to get boring and repetitive. Nyx slowed from a gallop to a trot, the young filly prancing over to the herd, large ears turned forward as she listened to what they were saying. Nothing of interest, they were talking about a long forgotten world, a world that would never return, a world Nyx will never know or get to see. So, she didn't care. she pranced around a few circles before stopping and staring at the ground with the thousand yard stare. It's so boring here. Lonely too, being the only foal isn't very much fun.

Crystal | Mare | Gypsy Vanner | 13 Years | Stallion: Sunset Boulevard | Lead Mare | Pregnant
Tags: -

Crystal was delighted to see Sunny had gotten himself another mare. More mares more warmth, more eyes and ears, higher chance of surviving. Crystal foraged around the trees for a while, but soon she uprooted all the grass and if she wanted more she'd have to leave the shelter. So she did. Crystal ventured out from the forest, brown eyes scanning the wide open plains. She did not see another horse for miles, or any animal for that matter. All there was white and the green of trees. Crystal shook her head and took several more steps outward. Her large hooves dug up the snow to reveal the vegetation underneath that Crystal grazed upon hungrily. It was cold and no where near as good as spring or summer grass, but Crystal still enjoyed it.

Liberty | Mare | Mangalarga Marchador | 13 Years | Stallion: ? | Lead Mare | Heat Stage: Anestrus
Tags: Sweetie

Liberty nodded, here yes locked on the colts' little scuffle, murmuring barely loud enough for the filly to hear, "Yes, a rude stallion is never fun." She momentarily leaned down to scratch an itch on her leg before returning to her staring. "Personally I have my eye on the Kathiawari, Kenickie... Such a rare and beautiful breed, I had only seen one ever set foot in North America and he returned to his homelands soon after. I am quite surprised and a little honored to see another one out here, I honestly didn't think there'd be a single one left in the Americas."

Foxy | Mare | Trakehner | 12 Years | Stallion: Karlos | Lead Mare | Foal: Admiral | Pregnant
Tags: Skye

Foxy tore up what little grass she could find, taking a step forward every so often as to not overgraze one area. She kept an ear turned towards Skye to show she was listening. Never had humans? Interesting. Foxy somewhat wondered how her life would be if she had been born wild as well. Probably not too much different from what she's living now, but still she wondered. How would her personality and view points differ if she had been born wild? How would her opinions on humans change?
"Hm, I suppose you're lucky then." Foxy replied simply. It was cold out, not as bad as last year, but cold and Foxy no longer felt like spending the energy required to think up of a new conversation topic. She allowed a silence to fall upon them. She took a quick second to rub her eye on her knee before returning to her grazing.

Admiral | Colt | Trakehner | 8 Months | Dam: Foxy | Herd: Karlos
Tags: Karlos

Admiral's eyes tracked Karlos as the stallion moved to his mother and then to the Arab cross, Daee. He watched him groom her and the colt tilted his head ever so slightly. Was he going to cover the mare again? Is that a thing you do? The mare drifted asleep and Karlos went over to one of the original mares, Skye. He flared is nostrils and curled his upper lip. That mare was in heat. He shook his head and watched the stallion interact with the somewhat moody looking mare, wondering how he'll handle her.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Thowra | Brumby | Stallion | 12 Years | Covered: 5 | Foals: Zeus | Tags: Herd (Artemis, Arya, Caribou, Silhouette & Daesi), Nightingale

"I'm Thowra, son of the wind and the wise mare Bel Bel," Thowra introduced himself, doing a slight bow before grinning at the mare. "And what might your name be, lovely?" He asked, glancing up at the sky to check the progress of the weather. He should've left earlier, he wanted to find Riot before Summer landed. In this strange land, the seasons changed quickly, unlike his true home in the Australian Alps.

Silentwish | English Thoroughbred | Mare | 5 years | 15.2 hands | Heat Stage: 4 | Mentions: Apache's Herd | Tags: Apache, Copper

Silentwish started as the terrified mare bolted past her. What's a tiger? She wondered, having never seen one before. Clearly, the other mare thought of it as a threat of some sort, so Silentwish followed her. "Hey! Hey, you! What's a tiger?!?!" She shouted after the Akhal Teke mare in front of her. Silentwish ducked the swinging branches of a tree. She wasn't used to the uneven ground underneath the trees, so she was constantly stumbling as she attempted to keep up with the fleeing mare.

Moonshadow | Morgan | Mare | 7 years | 15 hands | Heat Stage: 4 | Mentions: Mark's Herd | Tags: Mark, Mark's Herd, Pandora.

Moonshadow huddled next to Pandora, flicking her ear nervously. The falling snow had always unnerved her, although she didn’t really know why. Her eyes shifted to Mark, then to Ameena, the lead mare. Maybe she should go and say hi? Moonshadow edged towards her. “Hi, I’m Moonshadow,” she introduced herself.

Lightning | Mustang | Stallion | 13 years | 16.2 hands | Coverings: 0 | Mares: N/A | Tags: Rune

Lightning ambled along, lowering his head to avoid snow getting caught on his eyelashes. He lifted his powerful dark chestnut legs out of the snow and then thumped them down again, causing a cold, wet splash of slushy snow to freeze his belly. Suddenly, a loud neigh caught the chestnut mustang’s attention. Lightning through up his head, his unusual blue eyes peering through the snow to find the source of the neigh. After a moment or two, he spotted a horse-shaped shadow through the falling snow. Lightning let out a replying neigh and headed towards the horse. He did not know yet if it were a stallion or a mare, but he’d just have to find out.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:28 am

Catcher in the Rye wrote:Catcher
Mare
12 years old
Heat;0
tagged;Herd
I smile at the other mares as we arrive in the barn. I lip Carver's mane gently, taking in all of the new faces. Riot knows not to get close to foals, which makes me feel much more comfortable. I feel quite relieved that Carver is a filly. If she had been a colt, I don't know how I would've found a herd. Would Riot have tried to kill her? I guess I'll never know. I'm happy I'll never know. I look down at my filly with loving eyes.

Where I'm Falling From wrote:Carver
Mare
7 months
Heat;0
tagged;herd
I look around the barn, expecting to see humans, but there are none. The barn looks like it hasn't been occupied in a very long time. Why did we come here? I look around as all of the horses are getting settled. Well, it is significantly warmer in here... And the snow can't get through the roof. Oh! Shelter! I bounce up and down, proud of myself for figuring out the mystery.

Clashing of Thunder wrote:Thunder
Mare
14 years old
Heat;pregnant
tagged;herd
I nuzzle Merlot as he grooms me, feeling my body relax. I nicker back to him gently. This overhang won't be good enough shelter for too long. We will have to move soon. I shake my head, not wanting to worry about that now. I finally feel comfortable, something I haven't felt in a long time. I just want to bathe in this feeling for a little bit. I almost am always thinking about the herd. Its just how I am. I deserve a little relaxation time.

The Life You Save May Be Your Own wrote:Flannery
Mare
9 years old
Heat;pregnant
tagged; Herd
I giggle as he lips my muzzle. I nuzzle him lovingly, feeling my whole body relax as he continues to groom me. I sigh as he bursts after Muerto. Silly colt. He should've known better. I trot closer to the herd in attempt to keep warm when Wash nickers to me. I nicker back and press myself against the stallion and one of the other mares, not being able to tell which.

Sometimes Quiet is Violent wrote:Silence
Stallion
6 years old
Coverings;1
tagged; Hera&Lexie
I smile at her excitement about my previous profession. Yeah, it was cool, I guess. I'm not really one for showing off and all though, so I didn't enjoy it all that much. It was also very... Dusty. I nicker. I turn my ears towards Hera, listening to their conversation carry out with interest.

I Can Not Compete With You wrote:Jolene
Mare
13 years old
Heat;pregnant
tagged; Herd
I squeal in anger as Fantasy returns to the herd. Crystalline, you watch Ella. I call to the mare. I can't handle both of these mares at the same time. Diablo will probably also have to step in with Ella as well. She's a tough one, which is odd figuring that she must be a cold blooded horse. She is a gypsy vanner after all. I wouldn't expect her to have such a temper. I spin around, making sure Avril stays close to Elena. I burst towards Fantasy, barreling into her. Then I place my head firmly on her rump so she can't kick me as I begin to push her away, harshly. I open my mouth hoping to nip her loins, and hard.

She's Like, So Whatever wrote:Avril
Mare
7 months
Heat;0
tagged; Herd
I huddle towards my mother, then turn sharply as I hear the other mare whinny. I hide behind my mom, but she pushes me gently back to Elena. I look up at the mare with fearful eyes.

Guardian of Hell's Gates wrote:Cerberus
Stallion
16 years old
Coverings;3
tagged; Herd
I laugh at the little foal. Fear is the only way to gain respect. This foal already fears me. I should have no problem chasing him out of this herd when the time comes. I move closer to him, inspecting him. He looks healthy enough. He will make a fine stallion. I wrap myself around Inez on the opposite side of her foal, hoping that my already wooly coat will provide a good amount of warmth for her.

Sweet Like Candy wrote:Candy
Mare
13 years old
Heat;3
tagged; Herd
I move Desire towards the rest of the herd as Jericho talks to Kaia. I'm freezing, and Desire probably is too. I press against the other mares, making sure Desire gets plenty of warmth as well. I use my muzzle to push the frost and snow away from the grass and nibble at it quietly.

Let Them Burn wrote:Desire
Filly
7 months
Heat;0
tagged; Herd
I follow my mother eagerly toward the other horses. All of the combined body heat feels nice against my skin.
I push myself under my mother and shiver, trying to get as much warmth from her as I can.
Last edited by eleutheromaniac. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:06 am

Rune//4 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Lightning
    Rune's ears pricked in surprise when she heard a neigh in reply to her own. She wasn't actually expecting a response. Her brown eyes sweeped the area and she finally spotted a horse, his chestnut coat sticking out. Many different thoughts began to race through her mind. She was glad that she had found another horse and would no longer be alone, but at the same time she didn't know this horse. She's never encountered a wild horse before, what if he was mean? What if he tried to hurt her? Normally Rune would have just bolted without a second thought, but not this time. She was cold and lonely, if she wanted to survive out here she needed to find help from those who knew how. She moved into a steady jog, calling out when she was closer. "H-hello!" She stuttered, partly out of nervousness and partly from the cold.

Alice//10 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Silence's Herd
    Once she had her fill, Alice quit grazing and walked away from the tree she had been standing by. She needed to find other horses, she wouldn't last long without a herd. After ten minutes of walking (which seemed like hours to Alice), a small group of horses came into view. When she came a little closer, she could see that it was a stallion and two mares. Perfect. Alice hoped they were friendly. She picked up the trot and approached the herd, whinnying to them to catch their attention.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:05 am

Taze- Female - Fjord - Mare - Age; 5 -

Taze quietly walked in the forest, She had seen a patch of grass before and was planning on going there now. Making her way trough quite easily as some branches slapped her in the face as the mare walked trough a fiew bushes. She was happy her mane was cut short as she was Sure her mane would be getting stuck right now if not. The Beige mare entered a large valley. Her ears turned forwards toward the expanse of snow, Her thick fur protecting her from the cold. She walked into the valley, Looking around and seeing some hoof prints in the snow. Seems i'm not the only one..

The mare walked past it, Interested by this place. Seemingly she had passed it up for awhile now and thinking of the fact that there where other horses here made her quite exited. She hadn't seen others since the humans disappeared. She had escaped and she had ran. Then just walking the forest alone and she had been holding up quite nice.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:40 am

ALOUETTE
        Yearling filly ♠ 1.2 years ♠ Stallion: Pilgrim ♠Mood: Calm♠ Tags: Pilgrim, Fable, Kenickie, Salem, Sweetie, Faith, Liberty
        IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT.

Alouette obediently followed Pilgrim’s nudge, moving to stand a little further away from the rest of the harem. The other two colts had been eyeing her and Fable, but they didn’t have a chance of separating her from Pilgrim. The yearlings had escaped from an angry mare and two stallions, they weren’t going to be separated by two colts. She didn’t know if she liked them either, as they hadn’t even bothered to introduced themselves. Ignoring Fable and her prince for the moment, she grazed hungrily, starving. Their run had exhausted her, and she was famished.

ENDEAVOUR
        Herd Stallion♠ 16 years ♠ Herd: Willow, Paige, Marion, Demeter, Ezra, Aelfscyne, Sioux, Nimbus♠Mood: Casual♠ Tags: Herd, Magic & Hamlet
        Endeavour pinned his ears at the sound of Hamlet’s squeal. He followed the herd away from the danger before turning back to Magic. [/color=#4000FF]”I’m sorry about Hamlet, Magic. The best we can do for him now is stay safe ourselves. Anyway, what where we talking about? Ah, yes. Humans. I have actually lived my whole life out here in the wild, and I have never really encountered them much before. What about you?”[/color] he said, looking around his small herd to make sure everyone was safe. With a smile, he saw Aelfscyne approach Willow. The younger mare would be good for his lead, help her get over the death of her foal. Turning back to Magic, he smiled at her gently.

[center]
              REVOLUTION
              Lead mare ♦ 16 years ♦ Pregnant ♦ Mood: Calm ♦ Tags: Herd
              DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?

Revolution frowned as Riot instructed Echo to lead the herd off. She pinned her ears slightly as she watched the young mare walk in front of the herd, but she did it respectfully so Rev was able to shrug it off. When the herd reached the barn, she nosed Rebel into an empty stall then went over to a rack of the floppy things that tame horses used to keep warm. As her filly was half Arabian she would feel the cold easily so she would benefit from the warmth the soft fabric provided. She selected a large one that was the colour of the sky, and brought it over to Rebel, and gently lay it over her. The filly soon fell asleep and Revolution exited the stall to look for food. Seeing a pile of the dead grass they had eaten last winter, she headed over eagerly and took a big mouthful. It tasted plain and bitter, and crumbled to dust in her mouth. She snorted, wanting to spit it out. If this stuff was rotten and stale, what would they eat? Suddenly she saw Echo pull out a bag of something and eat a bit. Heading over, she sniffed the strange substance suspiciously. It looked like sheep droppings to her, but if Echo ate some it must be at least decent. She reached forward and grabbed a bit, chewing. It wasn’t as good as the dead grass, but it would do. When she filled up she headed over to a corner and watched the herd half-heartedly, kinda wanting to talk to someone.
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me