BULLET PROOF - accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BULLET PROOF - accepting

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:32 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    F A W N
    snow's dawn — lead huntress
    female — four — unocupied

location; pack territory — tagged; open
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━➵♔➵━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The earth slanted sharply where she walked, slender young spruces and towering pines clinging to the soft ground. It smelled strong of wolf and strong of sap, the sweet-tasting blood of trees. It smelled familiar and like home, and it made Fawn feel at peace. Yet the absence of fresh game trails and passing scents of prey was stark. The snow lay thin between the trees, marked by scattered paw prints. Some old, some newer than others, all made by her pack mates. Yet it was eerily quiet as she made her way back to the heart of the territory.
She had been out this morning to scout for game, but it was clear it had been doomed from the beginning. Even so, Fawn loped into camp with erect ears and slowed to a walk. She saw hunters and paladins and others hurrying and scurrying around camp as she sat down to the side.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:14 pm

(on mobile)

───⟨ UNDR ⟩─────────────────
      ⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨six years⟩ - ⟨alpha - winters wind⟩ - ⟨mated too;; tempest⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - tempest⟩

Zundres amber eyes wandered the camp until he saw his mate appear from the darkness of the den. Watching her get the rabbit and press against him he smiled softly at her. Licking her cheek in greeting he replied with, "Morning lass." He took so more rabbit and pushed the rest to his to her. She had more than just her to feed. Yawning the male looked at her curiously, "How are you feeling this morning?" He asked as his tail curled around her rump and he studied her icy eyes while waiting for a response.

───⟨ EIT ⟩────────────────────
      ⟨feminine⟩ - ⟨five years⟩ - ⟨paladin - winters wind⟩ - ⟨eyes follow;; hunter⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - mal⟩

Neiths eyes scanned the area around her. Being awake before the sun even shone over the mountains peaks, the dam practically never slept. Always on guard. Always on edge. Lumbering around the territories borders and just seeing the clearing where the pack had called home for many years. Seeing Thanatos lumber off, the curious apprentice shortly on his heels and hiding she grunted before seeing the huntress maleficent carrying a fresh kill. Rolling her eyes as she growled at everyone around her. Being quite bored Neith wandered over to her and groggily said, "Morning Mal." Neith didn't hate Maleficent, since she was like her in some ways. Her eyes scanned quickly of the camp for the bounding ball of fur Kane.

───⟨ AN ⟩──────────────────────
      ⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨seven months⟩ - ⟨apprentice - winters wind⟩ - ⟨eyes follow;; n/a⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - Chenoa⟩

Kane's tail wagged as the omega noticed him. Following her carefully the small male trudged after her. Tripping over his paws and falling just behind her. Squirming on the ground for several seconds before standing up again and smiling at her as he giggled. Watching her catch the rabbit he tilted his head. "How come you're not a hunter Chenoa...?" He asked and sat on the other side of the limp rabbit and stared up at her curiously.

───⟨ INBA ⟩─────────────────
      ⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨six years⟩ - ⟨loner - snows dawn⟩ - ⟨eye follow;; chenoa⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; outer camp - open⟩

-- Sleeping --

───⟨ RISTE ⟩─────────────────
      ⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨four years⟩ - ⟨hunter - snows dawn⟩ - ⟨eyes follow;; talisa⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - open⟩

-- Sleeping --
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:22 pm

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 3 1/2
Pack-Snow Dawn
Location- territory
Crush-Brendan
tags-open

╚═════════╝
I awoke just before the sun reached the mountain tops. Standing and stretching out my legs i let out a much needed yawn before freeing the dirt that had gathered on my pelt sneezing when a little speck of dust found its way into my nostril. With a content sigh i walked out of my den and peered around the sun wasn't too blinding quite yet which was nice. As i fully exit my sleeping chamber i pad around the territory smiling softly to the passing pack members as i padded towards the healing den sitting in front of the bushes kept out there as i peered around wondering if anyone was around to speak with though she doubted it the day had just started and everyone was probably getting ready to fulfill their duties. However I did know my fellow healer Verity should be coming around soon unfortunately the life of a healer wasn't very eventful unless someone got injured which wasn't very often I am thankful nobody's getting hurt but a little bit of excitement wouldn't hurt anything would it?

╔═════════╗
Gender-Male
Age- 2 years
pack-snow Dawn
Location-territory
Crush-Juliette
Tags-Open

╚═════════╝
I awoke bright and early and as happy as could be, it was another day with my pack! without giving myself enough time to awake i went to bound out of my den but missed the exit and ran into the wall landing on my rump with a yelp.. ow.. this time with more caution i padded out of my den letting my tail wag happily as i this time succeeded and pounded through the territory barking happily most would wonder how i was this energetic this early and i could never seem to come up with a answer. As i continue to leap along in my little day dream world i tumble headfirst into a pack member sending us both to the ground my ears instantly lowering and eyes dropping "oh.. i'm so sorry i wasn't paying attention i was just playing around and- i'm sorry" I quickly rambled feeling abnormally guilty for plummeting a friend to the ground even though i had yet to look up and see who it was.

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Sinbad
Tags-open

╚═════════╝
Despite my protests to sleep longer the birds decided that right as the sun was rising would be the perfect time to sing ignoring my requests for them to stop leaving me with no choice but to get up on my paws and shake my pelt free, i smacked my lips lightly before yawning glaring at the furry nuisances while doing so. After my little tantrum i heard my stomach let out a loud rumble and smiled softly "if i can't sleep may as well eat" I said to myself as i padded to the near by hunting ground where i usually was in the morning if i had eatten all my food the previous night. Once in the clearing i sniffed around trying to get a sent of something tasty it took awhile but finally i had the sent of rabbit filling my nose and was hot on its trail smiling happily not sure if anyone else as around.

╔═════════╗
Gender-Male
Age- 4 years
Pack-Winter wind
Location-territory
Crush-Neith
Tags- Neith, Maleficent

╚═════════╝
Already being awake when most of the pack awoke was always nice, nobody's loudness had woken me i had awoken myself not sleeping nearly as long, probably from the nap i had managed to take yesterday. I could hear the pack begin to greet each other as everyone got ready for the days adventures and within moments i had convinced my paws to get up and pad around my eyes scanning the area for anyone worth speaking too and not too long after i spotted Maleficent one of the pack's huntresses and Neith his paladin's and what a good one she was. After thinking about My choices I decided on going over, upon reaching the pair of fae's I nodded in greeting "Morning, Maleficent, Neith, how are you too?" I greeted before sitting on my hutches my tail slightly curved on the ground as he watched them though his ears constantly listening to see what else was going on.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wʜɪᴛᴇ Nɪɢʜᴛ [1]

Postby .KeithKogane » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:35 am

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☁] Wʜɪᴛᴇ Fᴀɴɢ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Bᴇᴛᴀ | Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Wɪɴᴅ | Fɪᴠᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk
...Cʀᴜsʜ| Undecided
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Pack
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp

╚════════════════════════╝
The soft rays of the sunlight peaked through the clouds of winter into the den of the large sleeping male, waking him up from somewhat of a peaceful sleep. His emerald gaze slowly opened, blinking away the sleepiness that hung around his face. White Fang was never a morning wolf, yet there always had to be something done for the pack. Especially in the morning. He slowly heaved his large and heavey body to his paws, shaking out whatever imperfections lay in his Snow White fur. During the winter and snow covered earth, it was sometimes impossible to see the Beta, as he blends in like a chameleon. When he does engage in something that requires stealth, like hunting, winter is always the season he excels.

Stretching open his muzzle, flashing his shiny white teeth, Fang padded out from his den, scanning the camp in front of him. A small group have already formed, noticing Neith speaking low to Maleficent who was closely followed by Brutus. Out of the corner of his eye, his alpha Zundre lay watching the pack while chewing down on a pheasant. A small dip of the head should have been noticeable to the other male from the beta before stalking over to the gradually growing smaller kill pile. The hunters would have to go on a trip soon. Fang's jaws latched around a day or so old frozen rabbit. It wasn't large but it was better than nothing. Scanning for anyone else attempting to take his meal, the brute stalked back toward his den. But rather than climbing back inside, hiding in the lingering warmth, he hung out in the wind. He slumped to the floor, tearing apart the cold animal. Though his attention seemed to be elsewhere, Fang's eyes constantly scanned the wolves in front of him, often landing on the small group that kept to themselves.

...[☽] Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Nɪɢʜᴛ
...Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | Lᴏɴᴇʀ | Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Wɪɴᴅ |Tʜʀᴇᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk/Sing
...Cʀᴜsʜ| Tbd (needs to meet wolves)
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| --
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Just within pack borders

A lone rabbit pumped its legs as fast as it possibly could. Fear seemed to have taken over the animal' species aura as if ran away from death. It's body kicking up snow, swerving around trees in attempt to lose a dark pelted wolf. But against the small creature's luck, that dark pelted wolf was exceptional at hunting. Her limbs flew out in front of her, leaping over the animal and slamming her paw down on its back. It's spine broke with the amount of force being placed on it's frail bones before her teeth snapped its neck. Silent Night's first meal in about two days. Yet it was in the most unfortunate place. Inside of the pack'a borders, and not a friendly one at that. Winter's Wind, run by the muderous alpha.
Silent seemed crazy keeping her home not that far from the packs border, a pack that killed on sight. Or from what she's seen that is. She was a traveler, often crossing to Snow Dawn's side of the forest. Yet the darker side had the best hunting grounds in her eyes. The loner had better luck here than anywhere else.

"Thank the stars that no one is here," Silent's voice came out softly to herself, picking up her kill. Her familiar emerald gaze scanned over the trees around her, checking for any other eyes staring back at her. Besides hunting, she has also been on the hunt for her brother. She had lost him since the fire in their old pack. The loner knows that he's alive. His scent is sometimes marked on some of the trees. It's believed to her that the male was apart of the pack that she hung around. But it's not as if she could waltz right in, demanding to see her brother. Maybe she could get caught? Her brother could save her and bail her out. He would do that, right?
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:50 am

Everything seemed peaceful, peaceful but boring. Then Caspian heard a voice next to him, it was Juliette. She was beautiful that was something Caspian would admit any day. "Ah, hello Juliette. I'm fine what about you?" Caspian felt a bit awkward as she bowed to him he still wasn't used to it so he responded to her question asking her back.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:05 pm

(on mobile)

⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨six years⟩ - ⟨alpha - winters wind⟩ - ⟨mated too;; tempest⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - tempest⟩

Zundres amber eyes wandered the camp until he saw his mate appear from the darkness of the den. Watching her get the rabbit and press against him he smiled softly at her. Licking her cheek in greeting he replied with, "Morning lass." He took so more rabbit and pushed the rest to his to her. She had more than just her to feed. Yawning the male looked at her curiously, "How are you feeling this morning?" He asked as his tail curled around her rump and he studied her icy eyes while waiting for a response. The alpha male noticed his beta and nodded to the male in greeting.

⟨feminine⟩ - ⟨five years⟩ - ⟨paladin - winters wind⟩ - ⟨eyes follow;; hunter⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - mal⟩

Neiths eyes scanned the area around her. Being awake before the sun even shone over the mountains peaks, the dam practically never slept. Always on guard. Always on edge. Lumbering around the territories borders and just seeing the clearing where the pack had called home for many years. Seeing Thanatos lumber off, the curious apprentice shortly on his heels and hiding she grunted before seeing the huntress maleficent carrying a fresh kill. Rolling her eyes as she growled at everyone around her. Being quite bored Neith wandered over to her and groggily said, "Morning Mal." Neith didn't hate Maleficent, since she was like her in some ways. Her eyes scanned quickly of the camp for the bounding ball of fur Kane.

Spotting the lead paladin come forward her eyes grew more serious towards her superior ranking wolf. She didn't mind Brutus either. Handsome she'd admit in her head and never aloud. "Fine. How about yourself Brutus?" She asked, her pale eyes turning away from the huntress and to the male waiting quietly for a response.

⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨seven months⟩ - ⟨apprentice - winters wind⟩ - ⟨eyes follow;; n/a⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - Chenoa⟩

Kane's tail wagged as the omega noticed him. Following her carefully the small male trudged after her. Tripping over his paws and falling just behind her. Squirming on the ground for several seconds before standing up again and smiling at her as he giggled. Watching her catch the rabbit he tilted his head. "How come you're not a hunter Chenoa...?" He asked and sat on the other side of the limp rabbit and stared up at her curiously.

⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨six years⟩ - ⟨loner - snows dawn⟩ - ⟨eye follow;; chenoa⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; outer camp - open⟩

Sinbad awake with a groan. Sleeping under a rock and fallen log was comfortable at times. But last night wasn't. Having hunted the day before the male gave a heavy sigh before lifting this thick build and shaking his brown coat out. Yawning he stretched his shoulders and slowly began to move towards the fresh deer carcass. Choking on a piece of meat in a matter of minutes he coughed before scowling at the bones and stood up. Having fulfilled his hunger he strode off towards the frozen river. Knowing one small part that was still liquid he bent down and lapped up the cool water.

⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨four years⟩ - ⟨hunter - snows dawn⟩ - ⟨eyes follow;; talisa⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - open⟩

The young hunter and cousin to Sinbad awoke shortly. Having not been sleeping well for the past few nights Tristen slowly moved himself into a sitting placement and yawned. His tired eyes scanned his de . Blurriness over came his eyes and he fell back down. Exhausted and cold was all he felt this morning. Thinking of his older cousin as he sighed out a whine escaped his muzzle. Yawning once again he lifted his head and crawled on his stomach out of his den and into the winters dawn. Looking to the sun he sneezed and placed his head on his paws as he stared endlessly at its light.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ hassun, 003 ] [ chenoa, 003 ]

Postby direwolf. » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 pm

── HASSUN ──

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    "Ah, there you are, Qrowe." Hassun greeted, nodding his head to the paladin. "Since Brendan took the east, you will go west. If you happen to see Juliette, tell her that she will go south." He told the two males before rising to his paws to take on the north border. "Stay safe out there." He added, giving both the males a soft smile before turning to head to the north border. However, before he left the pack grounds, he spotted Avenue. The Lead Paladin paused for a moment, considering his options, then went over to the omega. "Good morning, Avenue. Would you like to join me on a patrol?" He inquired, tilting his head to the side. He did not think the omega would be busy today. She might as well join him and feel productive. Plus he did not want her to be lounging around where others could pick on her for doing nothing.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ male ] [ six years ] [ snow's dawn - lead paladin ] [ crush: avenue ] [ tags: brendan, qrowe, avenue ]

── CHENOA ──

Chenoa's ears swiveled toward Kane when she heard him stumble then giggle. A smile made her way onto her maw. She had always enjoyed the younger wolves. One day, she would like to have pups, but it was wishful thinking. She was an omega, and no one wanted an omega, especially in this pack. Once she had caught her rabbit, her ears perked up when the apprentice questioned why she was not a hunter. An embarrassed smile appeared on her maws, and her ears tilted back slightly. "Well.. I'm not a good hunter. I guess I haven't impressed Zundre yet. I'm really trying though. Maybe one day I'll be a hunter." She explained, pushing the limp rabbit over to the apprentice. Even though she could use the food, she always put others first. "What rank do you want in this pack, Kane?"

[ female ] [ three years ] [ winter's wind - omega ] [ crush: sinbad ] [ tags: kane ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wʜɪᴛᴇ Nɪɢʜᴛ [1]

Postby .KeithKogane » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 pm

...[☁] Wʜɪᴛᴇ Fᴀɴɢ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Bᴇᴛᴀ | Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Wɪɴᴅ | Fɪᴠᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk
...Cʀᴜsʜ| Undecided
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Pack
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp

The soft rays of the sunlight peaked through the clouds of winter into the den of the large sleeping male, waking him up from somewhat of a peaceful sleep. His emerald gaze slowly opened, blinking away the sleepiness that hung around his face. White Fang was never a morning wolf, yet there always had to be something done for the pack. Especially in the morning. He slowly heaved his large and heavey body to his paws, shaking out whatever imperfections lay in his Snow White fur. During the winter and snow covered earth, it was sometimes impossible to see the Beta, as he blends in like a chameleon. When he does engage in something that requires stealth, like hunting, winter is always the season he excels.

Stretching open his muzzle, flashing his shiny white teeth, Fang padded out from his den, scanning the camp in front of him. A small group have already formed, noticing Neith speaking low to Maleficent who was closely followed by Brutus. Out of the corner of his eye, his alpha Zundre lay watching the pack while chewing down on a pheasant. A small dip of the head should have been noticeable to the other male from the beta before stalking over to the gradually growing smaller kill pile. The hunters would have to go on a trip soon. Fang's jaws latched around a day or so old frozen rabbit. It wasn't large but it was better than nothing. Scanning for anyone else attempting to take his meal, the brute stalked back toward his den. But rather than climbing back inside, hiding in the lingering warmth, he hung out in the wind. He slumped to the floor, tearing apart the cold animal. Though his attention seemed to be elsewhere, Fang's eyes constantly scanned the wolves in front of him, often landing on the small group that kept to themselves.

...[☽] Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Nɪɢʜᴛ
...Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | Lᴏɴᴇʀ | Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Wɪɴᴅ |Tʜʀᴇᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk/Sing
...Cʀᴜsʜ| Tbd (needs to meet wolves)
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| --
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Just within pack borders

A lone rabbit pumped its legs as fast as it possibly could. Fear seemed to have taken over the animal' species aura as if ran away from death. It's body kicking up snow, swerving around trees in attempt to lose a dark pelted wolf. But against the small creature's luck, that dark pelted wolf was exceptional at hunting. Her limbs flew out in front of her, leaping over the animal and slamming her paw down on its back. It's spine broke with the amount of force being placed on it's frail bones before her teeth snapped its neck. Silent Night's first meal in about two days. Yet it was in the most unfortunate place. Inside of the pack'a borders, and not a friendly one at that. Winter's Wind, run by the muderous alpha.
Silent seemed crazy keeping her home not that far from the packs border, a pack that killed on sight. Or from what she's seen that is. She was a traveler, often crossing to Snow Dawn's side of the forest. Yet the darker side had the best hunting grounds in her eyes. The loner had better luck here than anywhere else.

"Thank the stars that no one is here," Silent's voice came out softly to herself, picking up her kill. Her familiar emerald gaze scanned over the trees around her, checking for any other eyes staring back at her. Besides hunting, she has also been on the hunt for her brother. She had lost him since the fire in their old pack. The loner knows that he's alive. His scent is sometimes marked on some of the trees. It's believed to her that the male was apart of the pack that she hung around. But it's not as if she could waltz right in, demanding to see her brother. Maybe she could get caught? Her brother could save her and bail her out. He would do that, right?
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .KeithKogane » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:37 pm

//Tiny bump in hope to get this going again\\
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:08 pm

(on mobile)

Zundres amber eyes wandered the camp until he saw his mate appear from the darkness of the den. Watching her get the rabbit and press against him he smiled softly at her. Licking her cheek in greeting he replied with, "Morning lass." He took so more rabbit and pushed the rest to his to her. She had more than just her to feed. Yawning the male looked at her curiously, "How are you feeling this morning?" He asked as his tail curled around her rump and he studied her icy eyes while waiting for a response. The alpha male noticed his beta and nodded to the male in greeting.

Spotting the lead paladin come forward her eyes grew more serious towards her superior ranking wolf. She didn't mind Brutus either. Handsome she'd admit in her head and never aloud. "Fine. How about yourself Brutus?" She asked, her pale eyes turning away from the huntress and to the male waiting quietly for a response.

Kane sat on his paws and tilted his head and thought for several moments. "I don't know yet. I only have another two years till I'm a completely trained wolf." He chuckled. "I wanna become a fighter." He said finally and stood up and chased his tail for two seconds before he walked over and sat between her legs. "Yeah. A fighter." He tipped as he tail wagged back n forth quickly."

Sinbads eyes followed to the new scent of a fea. Flicking his tail as his intelligent eyes spotted her shortly after the noises around them grew quieter. "What you doing out her pack wolf?" He asked lowering his head. The male suspected her to be a pack wolf due to her scent of age. She was young. Pretty fea she was but too young. Grunting he left his muzzle just above the water.

The young hunter and cousin to Sinbad awoke shortly. Having not been sleeping well for the past few nights Tristen slowly moved himself into a sitting placement and yawned. His tired eyes scanned his de . Blurriness over came his eyes and he fell back down. Exhausted and cold was all he felt this morning. Thinking of his older cousin as he sighed out a whine escaped his muzzle. Yawning once again he lifted his head and crawled on his stomach out of his den and into the winters dawn. Looking to the sun he sneezed and placed his head on his paws as he stared endlessly at its light.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me