Wolves Of The North -Romance-

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Wolves Of The North -Romance-

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Welcome to Wolves Of The North (Yellow Stone Park)

All Rules Apply
1: Please No swearing!
2:No mating DESCRIBED XD
3:No Force Breeding
4: please ask to be someone's mate/crush
5:Please use "when YOUR speaking in 1st person" Like "Its a nice day"
6: Ask your Alpha/s before you do something DUMB
7: Watch your grammar please.
8: only straight wolves sorry, this roleplay doesn't accept gay by sexual or lesbian

All forms are accepted (Post forms anywhere)
Forms don't need much just

Image:
Name
Crush
Rank
Pups
Personality
History

Try To Post Frequently PM me if you won't be able to for a while

Male Alpha (Magnus)
Female alpha(Niona
Male Beta (Axel)
Female beta (open)
Lead Hunter(open
Lead huntress(Artemas)
Huntress(brooke,
Hunters(night
Omega(open)
Powerless male (open)
Powerless female (open)
Last edited by Leopardgecko249 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:48 am, edited 14 times in total.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves Of The North -Romance-

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:32 pm

images (2).jpg
images (2).jpg (6.81 KiB) Viewed 687 times

Name-Niona
Age-3
Mate-Koi
Crush-Koi (you can still have a crush on me)
Rank- Alpha Female
Pups- hoping for some
Personality-very nice be nice to me and you might make someone very important to you.
-History- decided to make my own pack in search of a male in heat.
Last edited by Leopardgecko249 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starchx » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:40 am

Name: Koi
Mate: X
Crush: Pm me?
Pups: X
Personality: Tough, Strong, Strict
History: He has never known his parents. Eventually, he gave up looking.
starchx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:40 am

Image: Image
Name: Magnus
Mate: TBD
Crush: Open - PM
Pups: N/A
Personality: Empathetic, Loyal, Nerveless
History: Lived a pleasant life with not much troubles,
which explains his caring personality.

Image: Image
Name: Brooke
Mate: N/A
Crush: Open - PM
Pups: N/A
Personality: Playful, Clever, Unconventional
History: Born on the edge of a brook, she lived happily by it until it dried up and
she had to leave in search for a pack and mate.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Niona//3//crush/mate:win my heart//Alpha Female

"Thank you all so much you all are accepted and I will add u all go the list ASAP" ( as soon as possible)

Go ahead and roleplay whenever you want!

Niona walked over to the river and on the way looking over at her pack mates and gently smiled at them all only to say "morning" seeing the river very close she eyed the deer across the river but ignored it taking a drink of water only to walk back to the big rock that looks over the entire area and cleared her throat saying "my pack mates, it's going to be tough dealing with the small amount of food without a hunting trip but... we can't afford that kind on thing" the alpha eyed the wolves tilting her head upwards then down again at them. "Lovely now I truly hate to say this but as we all know a male alpha/ my mate must be decided for the better of the pack... Thank you all continue on... but if you have any interest on being my mate/alpha male please step forward at once and I shall decide" she breathed in and out deeply and walked off the rock and into the den to sit down hoping for one of our males to step forward.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starchx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:42 am

Koi-Male-Lead Hunter

Koi trotted back to where his pack was. He sat down and listened. After hearing what his leader had to say, he knew he wanted to. He was nervous but stood up anyways. He was at the back of his pack mates though. He walked forward to where Niona was. Koi dipped his head in respect.
starchx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Niona//alpha female//3//crush://mate:Koi

Niona smiled and looked at Koi with respect and licked him under the neck saying "you will Make a great alpha" and smiled again blushing. Climbing back on the rock saying "Alright it is now decided Koi is now your alpha male you will respect him as you do me.... Good" she climbed down and bowed her head down at Koi with respect considering she is not the highest rank anymore but she respects Koi. She sniffed him all around and got to know his scent then saying "I have to admit that I did have a slight crush on you and chuckled.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:54 pm

[Magnus] | 3 | Hunter | Crush: Niona? | Mate: N/A | Tags: Koi, Niona
((Love triangle?))

Magnus witnessed the appointment of the alpha male, who was Koi. Inside, he had felt some feelings for Niona and although his confidence, he decided to keep his maw shut for it was impolite to disturb their new relationship. The brown pelted wolf bowed his head and tucked his tail between his hind legs to submit to the new alpha couple "Congratulations on your new mate, alpha." He would still stand by their side and stay in line, of course. His yearning for power was subtle, but the mystic dark-furred fae captured his attention so much that his focus would be all gone if he left the pack. It's alright, Koi will be a disciplined leader and find us some food.

[Brooke] | 3 | Huntress | Crush: Open | Mate: N/A | Tags: Koi, Niona, Magnus

A bundle of joy described Brooke right then. Her tag was wagging, instead of down for respect and she was treading the ground and leaving a cluster of pawprints. This called for a howl. The huntress initiated the howl; the sound ripped through the air. Right after producing the loud powerful noise, she whined like a pup for food and for them to chase down that deer across the river. The scent of prey sent her on galvanic trip, especially with an empty stomach.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Niona//3//mate:Koi//alpha female
Tagged Koi-Magnus-brooke
Sorry I type alot but it saves alot of 15 texts (separate)

Niona did feel fealings for Magnus but felt as if I shouldn't her head and her heart disagreed "thank you Magnus" she licked his nose in a friend way. Feeling stronger about Koi though his alpha like self made him prefect for alpha male she saw Brooke chasing the deer she was Impressed but stayed by her new mate his aroma made Niona feel happy and like a pup again she truly loved him she continued on scouting the area in search of any food other then Brooke getting a deer was perfect she was hungry but looking back at Mangus only made her sad she perked her ears back and continued scouting without looking back but Niona was in heat and was hoping for pups without moving to fast... Niona ran over the river to the deer and helped Brooke end it sending out the most peircing howl into the sun alerting Koi and Magnus it was time for food letting them eat first... Brooke thank you for getting after the deer you are very true.she walked away from the deer carcase
And felt upset for some reason she explain and said "I'm just gonna wait eat up pack" she wondered why anyone could ever have feelings for her she trotted away and started to roll in the dirt marking her place. She walked into the top rock and hoped for anyone to join her relaxing moment . She looked at Koi and smiled but looked at Magnus and shook off her feelings and said to herself (no one could hear her) "NO! I am with my mate Koi and he makes me happy" she bit herself until she bled. She walked over to the pack eating the deer and ate a little then to turn around and say to Koi "would you like to go for a walk by the river when your done?
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Image:Image
Name:Axel
Mate:Open, Win His Heart
Crush:Open,Win His Heart
Pups:Open
Personality:Axel is touch and never backs down without a fight. He is actually caring, knd, loyal, trustworthy and selfless. He can also be stubborn and charming at times.
History:Axel was born as the alpha's son with his brother and sister. As he grew he learned to survive alone in case he pack was separated or he was somehow taken away from the pack. When he decided he was old enough, he decided to set out into the world and join another pack. He knew his brother was then the one to be the next pack alpha. Axel knew he just needed time, and possibly find himself a mate. He found the pack and joined. He gave his best and was promoted to higher ranks.
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me