[❝ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs] ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ // ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [❝ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs] ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ // ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby KewieLover123 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:51 pm

she growled. "tell me what?" about to snap at them.
Name: red

Personality: Grumpy, stubborn, cranky, sarcastic, ill-tempered, paranoid, intelligent, resourceful, slightly harsh
Later: Loving, brave, friendly, selfless, caring, kind, positive, honest, polite, romantic, intelligent, resourceful, heroic

Crush: none

Mate: none

Offspring:none

History (Required): lives in fear, lives a disgruntled existence, constantly trying to prepare for the worst.constantly flummoxed by the over-the-top positivity of the other

[img]http://www.dreamworks.com/trolls/assets/content/characters/hero_trolls_creek.jpg[/img]
KewieLover123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:24 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla listened to what Flash had to say to her and nods. Listening to Shamara's advice, she nods at her. "Thank you for telling me Shamara." she said. "I will be careful. I may be a hunter, but I know a few ways to get out of fights." She gave the omega a friendly nuzzle before walking away.

(repost just in case!)
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nebula

Postby astro. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 pm

NEBULA
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━ willow + pack ━━━━━━━━━━━━

• tags//flash
  • crush//none
  • amb.//alpha's mate
  • pos.//lead fighter

sneering, nebula unfurled her tail from over her paws and stood, shaking the mud away. she had once interest, and one interest only - power. power was key to a good life. it was all she wanted, all she was raised for. she spotted her alpha, several yards away, and confidently bounded over. "morning alpha!" she said sweetly, batting her eyelashes and flicking her tail. the fae had a sweet, yet dangerous scent follow her everywhere, like she had just rolled in a deliciously poisonous berry.

nebula was confident in herself and her abilities, both as a fighter and a female. standing close to her alpha, she slitted her eyes closed against the sunlight and spoke once more. "is there anything you'd like me to do today?" her words were thick off her tongue. she was shameless - but had enough sense to realize that her job came first in line in impressing her alpha.
    [[ah, so sorry. it's been a rough week or two!]]
astro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: draco + harley

Postby astro. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:51 pm

HARLEY
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━ oak + pack ━━━━━━━━━━━━

• tags//open
  • crush//none
  • amb.//none
  • pos.//omega

a smaller white brute lazed about in the sun of the corner of the camp, content to not bother anyone in return for not being bothered. the healer and his alpha could be faintly heard from across the camp, but the lazy wolf wasn't interested in their conversation. the sun felt good on his blindingly white pelt, the coarse fur sticking straight up across his spine and ribcage.
    [[ooc]]

DRACO
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━ oak + pack ━━━━━━━━━━━━

• tags//open
  • crush//none
  • amb.//romance
  • pos.//fighter

the large silver brute was lazing about the camp, not normally one to talk first or approach people. he had seen several other brutes milling about the camp, and several beautiful faes, but draco was simply too shy to approach any of the females and actually start a conversation.
    [[ooc]]
astro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:19 pm

-----------age. three and a halfxxgender. femalexxrank. fighterxx
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    location. her den-woods xiv pack. oakxivtagged. alone
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationit was a bloodbath.
    wolves from the pack were turning on eachother, ripping at eachothers throats and clawing at their faces. several bodies lay on the ground, drowning in a pool of their own blood which dripped from massive wounds open on their sides. the young, ebony pelted fae looked around, confusion rather than terror expressed on her face. she walked around slowly, watching as a large white male sunk his canines deep into the throat of a smaller female, before ripping away and letting the body drop to the ground, dead. he looked at her and shook his head, signalling her for him to follow. the little wolf yipped, and obediently followed the ghostly figure, who caused this whole ordeal.
    ----he led her out of the woods, turning to her and looking down at her with a warm but sinister smile. his blood-soaked grin didn't seem to bother the six month old, who was accustomed to violence. "come with me," he said softly. "let me raise you. let me train you. let me help you."

indentation the ebony fae opened her eyes, her orbs stinging from the bright rays of the sun. he growled to herself, licking her muzzle, which was stained with drool. she rolled over onto her back, letting the sun rays heat her underbelly. she fully opened her eyes, revealing one goregeous amber hue and one clouded, foggy blue colour. she rolled back over and got up, stretching her weary muscles and padding softly out of the den.
    ---she felt the morning dew dampen her paws, which sparkled on the grass from the sun's rays illuminating it against the lush green blades of grass. she slid through the bushes and entered the woods, sniffing the air for prey. when she caught the scent of a boar, she excitedly ran through the large oaks and in a flash, pounced on and killed her target. pleased with her work, she took a few bites before carrying the animal back to her den.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ━ you can be king! ❞ // four - willow. ]

Postby galaxial » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:35 am

x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
REAGAN!
[ tagged; alois. // form. // goes by 'rea' mostly; not 'reagan.' ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Instant regret filled her heart, as soon as the words came out of her mouth. They came out wrong, twisting and distorting in the air. Rea knew she could't do anything about them. Alois had been nothing but kind and sweet, and she tripped up the conversation. One of the many reasons why she disliked talking with others. She really did wish she wasn't so timid. She tried. What went wrong with her? It seemed most pups grew out of their timidness. She expected the latter of so. She absolutely detested speaking to others, not simply because she wanted to act aloof, or because she wanted to be alone. The stuttering was like a barrier. It let others mistake the white-pelted female as a child, unable to work her way around her own words. It prevented her from forming any bonds with others without repeatedly apologizing or feeling terribly self-conscious. Exhaling lightly, Reagan turned back to her herbs, working steadily.

x

Last bumped by galaxial on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:35 am.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me