тнє яιѕє σf тнє ℓσѕт ρяι∂є (CLOSED)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should there be another pride?

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes : 10

Re: тнє яιѕє σf тнє ℓσѕт ρяι∂є (OPEN)

Postby Vulcriptic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:21 am

нαтι~fємαℓє~1 1/3 уєαяѕ~тαgѕ; Kenya

She smiled softly, "Alright," Hati nuzzled her head into Kenya's fur a bit. "W-Wait, You had a son? But, What happened to him... What If I have a son?" Hati gulped showing her fear for as if she had a son. He would die sooner or later if it was a male.
⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰

⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)

⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:31 am

╔xxxxxxxxxxx╗
KENYA
Female
Elder
Age 13
Tags: Hati
╚xxxxxxxxxxx╝

Nuzzling Hati back, Kenya smiled deeper and nodded her head. Memories flooded back into her mind, and she could see the young cub playing around her, leaping on her tail and learning to pounce; of running with the other young lions and learning to hunt, to fight; leaving the pride when Diablo took over, his gaze lingering on her. Gently nudging the other lionesses shoulder, right here in the present, she sighed out gently. "Unfortunately, dear one, when our current King took over, my son was driven out with other young males his age, all young of our last King. You would not remember him, so you do not know that he was a jealous one. Diablo is a good leader. He may not tolerate your son, and you have to be ready for that. But maybe, just maybe if you make him listen, give him enough of a reason, he will let your young son live." She gently licked the other lions ear, grooming her. "I am sorry I cannot give you more reassurance, young one. It is not the way of our world for us to know these things."
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:15 am

нαтι~fємαℓє~1 1/3 уєαяѕ~тαgѕ; Kenya

Hati smiled at the reassurance, Purring softly as the moving had settled down a bit. Her tail flicked outward as she rubbed her back on the dusty ground once more. Hati yawned, Closing her eyes as her head was lifted slightly. "If he does anything," She said to herself, Knowing she would protect her cub no matter what gender it is, Diablo won't lay a paw on him.
Last edited by Vulcriptic on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:19 am

╔xxxxxxxxxxx╗
KENYA
Female
Elder
Age 13
Tags: Hati
╚xxxxxxxxxxx╝

Feeling the lioness relax next to her, lying down again, Kenya licked her head a few more times before lying her head back down herself, closing her eyes and just thinking. She was not going to get back to sleep, but in the early hours, it was easy to just lie and wait for the dawn of another day.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochromia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 am

x ∂ιαвℓσ x кιиg x тαgѕ; σρєи x

Diablo roamed the territory, determined to play his part in the pride and not disappoint the lionesses by protecting the camp at night. He yawned, his jaws opening wide as he let out a silent roar. He prowled further, not denying the fact he was terrified that another lion may ambush him. He stopped, turning back to the camp. Being the king, he was still lazy and had the lionesses do most of the things for him - despite his urge to contribute more to the pride on the behalf of the fighters.
── ɴᴏ ʀᴀɪɴ, ɴᴏ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ
┌──────────────┐

snickers snickers snickers snickers
cows cows cows cows cows cows
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
tia 1x1 giveaway credit: nk

└──────────────┘
monochromia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochromia » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:57 am

b
── ɴᴏ ʀᴀɪɴ, ɴᴏ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ
┌──────────────┐

snickers snickers snickers snickers
cows cows cows cows cows cows
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
tia 1x1 giveaway credit: nk

└──────────────┘
monochromia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:26 am

kutazama
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗
four years
loner
male
feels mixed
none
╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🥀Kutazama moped around the plains hopelessly, honestly not knowing how to feel. His muscles ached from a bad sleep last night and the sun hit his pelt annoyingly. He tounge lolled out one side of his mouth, trying to cool himself down from the heat. He gazed around, wondering if he'd find a water hole soon. He examined the tallisj umbrella like trees that scattered themselves amongst the safari. Maybe if he wouldn't find some form of water soon, he might aswell just sit around there.

haraka
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗
five years
lead warrior
female
feels fine
none
╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🍇Haraka layed in the warm sun, allowing the rays to bask on her stomach. It was a simple thing she enjoyed doing, just sitting around awaiting for a hunting patrol to go off. Being lead warrior, she probably should be on the look out for any hyenas, but she was enjoying the sunlight too much to be bothered. Eventually she decided to get up, not wanting to disappoint her pride. She walked out into the plains, meerly from the border, scanning the area for any threats.

maarifa
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗
eight years
hunter
female
feels relaxed
diablo
╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🌊Maarifa lay in the beige grass amongst her camp, just gazing out, watching everyone else. She watched as Diablo walked past her, and kept a meer eye on him for some time. She swished her tail in a playful manner, curious as to wether he'd see her or not,

ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:14 pm

╔xxxxxxxxxxx╗
MAKENA
Female
Trainee
Age 2
Mood: Adventurous, Happy
Tags: Kutazama, Open
╚xxxxxxxxxxx╝

Stretching her muscles out as consciousness slipped into her mind, Makena shook her coat our briefly and then stepped out of the shadow of the rock she loved to sleep under. She had slept well, and the young lioness was feeling really good about the day.
Moving off towards the waterhole, the trainee took in the beauty of the rising sun over the savannah. She enjoyed this life with the pride, and hoped to one day maybe, make her own. While she felt one of the pride, she had always felt like she was born for something more. All she could remember is her mother leaving her hidden, before racing off to face...
Shuddering at the thought, Makena almost walked straight into the water in front of her. Laughing off the potential blunder, she had a quick drink and then moved on, itching for an adventure. The sun had just cleared the horizon as she lay her eyes on a strange lion she had never seen before. He lay in the sun, seemingly relaxed, and she wondered whether he knew he was on the edge of the prides borders.
Moving forward hesitantly, the lioness ducked a little into the grass, instinctively knowing she must look as non threatening as possible. She just wanted to talk, inquisitive as always.
She let out a quiet but friendly "Hello?" in the direction of the male. "You do know you're on the edge of Diablo's territory, right?"
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:37 pm

kutazama
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗
four years
loner
male
feels mixed
none
╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🥀Kutazama almost got a bit of a shock as he heard a voice in the distance. He gazed around trying to spot out who it came from. The voice sounded feminine, so it seemed as if it must be a lionesses'. Particularly one thing called his attention, Diablo. He remembered the time he reigned there as a young cub before he was kicked out and forced to fend for himself, a lion such as himself probably wouldn't make it to king anyways. Kutazama snapped out of his thoughts and refocused himself back on the voice. Almost as soon as he did, he spotted a pale beige lioness, seemingly quite young. He stepped a bit closer towards her. "Hello." He said with a somewhat kind tone, not wanting to come out brash. He seemed to almost ignore the fact he was in Diablo's territory for the moment, unless she brought it back up again.

haraka
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗
five years
lead warrior
female
feels fine
none
╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🍇Haraka layed in the warm sun, allowing the rays to bask on her stomach. It was a simple thing she enjoyed doing, just sitting around awaiting for a hunting patrol to go off. Being lead warrior, she probably should be on the look out for any hyenas, but she was enjoying the sunlight too much to be bothered. Eventually she decided to get up, not wanting to disappoint her pride. She walked out into the plains, meerly from the border, scanning the area for any threats.

maarifa
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗
eight years
hunter
female
feels relaxed
diablo
╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🌊Maarifa lay in the beige grass amongst her camp, just gazing out, watching everyone else. She watched as Diablo walked past her, and kept a meer eye on him for some time. She swished her tail in a playful manner, curious as to wether he'd see her or not,

ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:08 pm

╔xxxxxxxxxxx╗
MAKENA
Female
Trainee
Age 2
Mood: Adventurous, Happy
Tags: Kutazama, Open
╚xxxxxxxxxxx╝

The young lioness took in the male as he stepped forwards, and something in her brain told her he was a fine lion. Shaking that particular thought off though, Makena padded just a little closer and then lowered herself to the ground in a submissive posture. She wasn't a provocative type, and she preferred avoiding trouble to starting it. "So... What brings you here, stranger?" The fire of curiousity was bright in her eyes, so much so that it didn't occur to her what she was doing could potentially bring trouble in itself. "Is there some name you go by? Why were you lying right there? There's nothing here..." Makena looked around as a thought occured to her. "Are you alone?"
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me