These streets belong to us v2 | Dog roleplay [open]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: These streets belong to us v2 | Dog roleplay [open]

Postby .KeithKogane » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:49 am

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☁] Sᴇᴛʜ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | Fɪᴠᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk
...Bʀᴇᴇᴅ | German Shepherd
...Fᴏʀᴍ | -
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Gypsy & Athena
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp - Roof

╚════════════════════════╝
His lips and his body relaxed when noticing the female'a aggressive aura switched back to her usual cheerful one after being thrown into the other lead fighter. Seth stood up tall, shaking what ever dirt and dust out of his dark pelt. His amber gaze shifted from one female to the other, just noticing the difference between the two. Though his attention was brought back to Athena when she spoke to the brute. "Never make it obvious on where you'll attack or what you're feeling," His voice came out ina rough tone, followed by a yawn flashing his sharp white fangs.
Walking across the roof, out of know where, the brute shot forward, taking his front legs to knock the unsuspecting sarloos wolf dog off of her feet, pinning her to the ground. His teeth drew back in a light growl while his eyes showed no form of aggression. "Never let your guard down," Seth spoke a bit louder, mainly toward Athena more than Gypsy who was underneath him.

...[☽] Aᴜʀᴏʀᴇ
...Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ | Tʜʀᴇᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk/Sing
...Bʀᴇᴇᴅ | Siberian Husky
...Fᴏʀᴍ | -
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Joshua
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Park

Her ears perked back up as the male returned the teasing, as the nickname Speed Demon has seem to have stuck. Yet with the name Aurore, it was often hard to find another with such an unusual name. "S-Sorry, I'm the one and only Aurore. Or Crystal Eyes and Sky according to Seth," Aurore softly giggled, the sound floating from her lips into the space around him. She doesn't giggle often, and was usually embarrassing to her whenever it came up. This was no different. Her cheeks flushed in a light shade of pink underneath her white fur, only barely being visible because it was so thick. "But thank you."

Her eyes shifted from the scout in front of her to a hawk soaring above the trees in the bright blue sky. As childish as it seems, she's always wondered what it would be like to fly. To escape the worries of the pack, the struggles of living. And to just go where ever ther wings took her. So any high places like when she sneaks off into the city to get to the highest opening within buildings, would just have to be good enough for her now.
The huntress's attention was brought back to Josh when mentioning a walk to the river. She hasn't been in a few days, yet when she goes it's never that far in. Shockingly, the girl has a fear of water. At least the deeper parts in the larger bodies of water. Drowning. Not a fun topic in her mind. "Let me just bury this and grab it later," Aurore nodded before picked back up her squirrel. In her head, the best spot to hide her kill from any other wandering dogs would be underneath some prickly bush in the dirt. Thankfully being surrounded by overgrown bushes and dirt didn't make things complicated. She picked the closest one to her, shuffling underneath it with her butt hanging out. Her lower half began to sway as her front paws dug a hole before plopping the creature down into it and burying it once more
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:37 am

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Zane
**Breed: Belgian
**Tervuren
** tags: Willow
╚═════════════╝

Currently: chatting with Willow Mood: relaxed

*Zane felt Willow nuzzle him. He Looked down and the laying golden and smiled. He stretched for a moment before laying next to her* "Yeah Willow..guess so." Zane relaxed a bit relizing it was going to be ok. He glanced Willow was such a warm hearted dog. For some reason she always knew what to say just to help him get through the day. Scouts were such a great community,they weren't about violence,as much as he was worried it was a calm kind of position. The golden asked him the question. Zane tensed up but only for a few moments. Homely Willow wouldn't notice to much. He chuckled at the comment on Athena "she loves it here. She always wanted to be a great fighter. Do something like be a millatary dog.However she was adopted into a home that gave her much less than what she wanted or even needed...when I came the place becomes even smaller...guess the illness did us some good...we both needed more space. Zane shrugged. His owners were never caring about them. I mean they weren't violent but they weren't perfect ethier. He turned the conversation towards himself. "I mean it's great community don't get me wrong...not my ideal place but I cope with it...for Athena...I haven't seen her this happy since the first time she met me...but I met other dogs...for example you so all and all I'm getting used to it he had been her for a while not too long but enough...he was content here...not thrilled...but not upset at all. Zane tried to change the mood and wagged his tail. "but your really nice so I guess being around you...and the scouts is great."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Athena
**Breed: German Shep/
**Doberman
** tags: Seth, Gypsy
╚═════════════╝

currently: training with Seth and Gypsy mood:rough/prepared to fight

*athena stood up quickly after being on top of Gypsy* "Oh Gypsy I'm so sorry"Athena thought for a moment before hearing the advice from both of them. She shook her fur out "Yeah your right Seth" *she keep a stern look as if she was practicing she relized this was no time to be cheerful* "You guys really know what your doing" he tail slowly wagged but she stopped it. "I definitely need a new tactic for balance" Athena shifted her paws looking down at the ground. She needed to keep her mouth shut in a battle. She looked back up to Seth eyes glimmering. "well if you don't mind got any ways I could practice?" Athena brought up balance once again it was more important to her and a harder fix then emotion in Athenas mind. *her tail this time was swaying as she keep a rougher look on* the night was coming and she needed to clean up on whatever needed to be fixed in her fighting tactics.
ImageImage
Image Image Image
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:14 am

Gypsy ➴
╔══════════╗

'I dare you.'
n. names gyp, wolf
gender female [♀]
breed sarloos wolfdog
age four years
crush Open
rank lead fighter
nationality english
dob twenty first, november
form [xXx]

Tags:

>> Athena
Seth

╚══════════╝

Gypsy was focused on Athena, not noticing how Seth had advanced towards her before it was too late, the female got knocked over and before she knew it she was underneath Seth. Gypsy looked back up at Seth her ear twitching. She blinked once before quietly tucking her back paws back up to her stomach, "Oh and Athena.." She started briefly, before she outstretched her back legs quickly like a spring, hitting Seth directly in the lower stomach, the force would have been enough to knock him off her, maybe wind him if she was lucky. Quickly getting up she looked over at Athena, continuing her sentence "never think you've one even if your ontop until the end of the fight." She added, glancing over at Seth with a playful smile.

[mood : tired, annoyed] [location : camp] [wants : to go back to sleep]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .KeithKogane » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:50 am

...[☁] Sᴇᴛʜ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | Fɪᴠᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk
...Fᴏʀᴍ | -
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp - Roof

Seth started down at the female for a few moments before looking back at Athena while she was talking. Of course during his time of not paying attention, Gypsy made her move. A hard blow landed on his lower stomach, and well his 'junk' as well. A groan of pain sounded from his throat against the male's control as he was somewhat tossed off of the dog below him. "Even if it requires dirty moves," he chuckled getting to his paws and leaping forward once again, except instead he dove underneath the lead fighter end standing up again in attempt to throw her.
Against his dark and irritable personality that he's known for now, a bit of his personality from when he was a young pup could peak its way through. Not much, but actually being a bit playful rather than his silent glare and being bored with everyone. His tail swatted Athena shoulder with a slight smirk on his facw, having an idea pop up in his head of how to help her train. Seth's amber gaze and his almost smile dropped back to his usual serious look as his voice came through in almost a more dominating tone,"Pretend you're me."

...[☽] Aᴜʀᴏʀᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk/Sing
...Fᴏʀᴍ | -
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Joshua
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Park

Her ears perked back up as the male returned the teasing, as the nickname Speed Demon has seem to have stuck. Yet with the name Aurore, it was often hard to find another with such an unusual name. "S-Sorry, I'm the one and only Aurore. Or Crystal Eyes and Sky according to Seth," Aurore softly giggled, the sound floating from her lips into the space around him. She doesn't giggle often, and was usually embarrassing to her whenever it came up. This was no different. Her cheeks flushed in a light shade of pink underneath her white fur, only barely being visible because it was so thick. "But thank you."

Her eyes shifted from the scout in front of her to a hawk soaring above the trees in the bright blue sky. As childish as it seems, she's always wondered what it would be like to fly. To escape the worries of the pack, the struggles of living. And to just go where ever ther wings took her. So any high places like when she sneaks off into the city to get to the highest opening within buildings, would just have to be good enough for her now.
The huntress's attention was brought back to Josh when mentioning a walk to the river. She hasn't been in a few days, yet when she goes it's never that far in. Shockingly, the girl has a fear of water. At least the deeper parts in the larger bodies of water. Drowning. Not a fun topic in her mind. "Let me just bury this and grab it later," Aurore nodded before picked back up her squirrel. In her head, the best spot to hide her kill from any other wandering dogs would be underneath some prickly bush in the dirt. Thankfully being surrounded by overgrown bushes and dirt didn't make things complicated. She picked the closest one to her, shuffling underneath it with her butt hanging out. Her lower half began to sway as her front paws dug a hole before plopping the creature down into it and burying it once more
Last edited by .KeithKogane on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:20 am

╔═════════════╗
**Tervuren
╚═════════════╝

*Zane felt Willow nuzzle him. He Looked down and the laying golden and smiled. He stretched for a moment before laying next to her* "Yeah Willow..guess so." Zane relaxed a bit relizing it was going to be ok. He glanced Willow was such a warm hearted dog. For some reason she always knew what to say just to help him get through the day. Scouts were such a great community,they weren't about violence,as much as he was worried it was a calm kind of position. The golden asked him the question. Zane tensed up but only for a few moments. Homely Willow wouldn't notice to much. He chuckled at the comment on Athena "she loves it here. She always wanted to be a great fighter. Do something like be a millatary dog.However she was adopted into a home that gave her much less than what she wanted or even needed...when I came the place becomes even smaller...guess the illness did us some good...we both needed more space. Zane shrugged. His owners were never caring about them. I mean they weren't violent but they weren't perfect ethier. He turned the conversation towards himself. "I mean it's great community don't get me wrong...not my ideal place but I cope with it...for Athena...I haven't seen her this happy since the first time she met me...but I met other dogs...for example you so all and all I'm getting used to it he had been her for a while not too long but enough...he was content here...not thrilled...but not upset at all. Zane tried to change the mood and wagged his tail. "but your really nice so I guess being around you...and the scouts is great."

╔═════════════╗
**Doberman
╚═════════════╝

currently: training with Seth and Gypsy mood:rough/prepared to fight

Athena chuckled at Gypsy. "You got that right Gypsy." she looked over to Seth who had been hit pretty well by Gypsy. He tail rose upward and her ears perked at Seths comment. Fighting was no fair game and she knew it. Any dog would pull of some trick just to win...even if it was dangourus. For a moment she thought...no she saw him smile...well alright slightly....but it was enough..athena was kinda surprised for such tough dog he had a bit of playful in him even if he wouldn't admit it. "be you? what?" her head turned to the side like a pup who was just learning to sit. His tail hit her shoulder as She was puzzling the task but didn't hesitate to respond,Seth was up to something and frankly Athena was interested. "I'll give it my best shot." She buffed out her chest a bit and her gaze turned to an almost unsastified somewhat angry look. She bared her teeth showing as much of her fangs as possible. She stood with her paws almost somewhat gripping onto the roof in which the dogs were sitting. He tail slowly swayed waiting for a response from Seth.
Last edited by Wolfgirlfaith on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Image Image Image
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:28 am

Flaw

Female-LeadHunter-Akita Strain-Feeling playful, determined-Other packs territory-tags;open

Soon enough, Flaw got tired of the slide. She noticed she was near the other packs 'territory', now just being a mess of things. Yes, she was a Lead hunter, and it wasn't the best that she was near their 'territory', but...

She just needed to take glimpse, just a bit of looks.
'I'm snooping around, what if someone notices me?'
She sighs, her paws hitting the cold pavement, sending shivers down her fur-coated spine immediately. It had a strange aura around it, it was just... creepy.
Last edited by friskie on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:30 pm

PuppygirlWillow wrote:
╔xxxxxxxxxxx╗
SOVEREIGN
Male
Hunter
Age 5
Labrador x Unknown

Mood: Amused, Relieved, Relaxed
Crush: Fond of Blaze
Tags: Blaze, Apollo, Flaw
╚xxxxxxxxxxx╝

Sovereign tired to ignore Blaze as he watched the two other hunters, and nodded to Apollo, acknowledging the brutes apology. He quite liked Apollo, and respected the other dog- neither of them tolerated fools. "That's alright. You didn't know, and we were foolish to wander off so early in the morning without letting you know. We headed off in separate directions at first." Anyone who had seen anything about the team and had a brain could work out that there had been some sort of altercation this morning, especially any who had been waken by Flaw's wake-up call. But he wasn't going to bring it up again if she didn't. The lab mix believed in moving forward and getting on with it. He nodded to acknowledge the 20 minute mark, quite looking forward to an actually structured hunt with a group. "I shall be ready to go in 20 minutes, Apollo."
As the brute walked off, Sovereign left Flaw to her own devices, and focused back on the Brittany. Giving a little playful growl, he leapt at her, the dog's considerable bulk adding weight to the motion. He didn't expect to come into contact- the fae was quite light and nimble, and he was moving deliberately slower than he could if needed. The big, black dog didn't want to hurt her!
Jumping back, putting a few feet between the two of them, he lowered his front half again, snapped his jaws and set his tail wagging quickly, watching her and wondering what she would do next. He grinned his doggy grin and started baiting her playfully again. "C'mon... a few nips is all you got? I didn't know my coat was so irresistible to you."

╔xxxxxxxxxxx╗
WILLOW
Female
Scout
Age 6
Golden Retriever

Mood: Concerned, but calmer, Amused
Tags: Demeter, Zane
╚xxxxxxxxxxx╝

Nodding with her golden smile, Willow felt proud of the fact that she was helping the dog settle into the pack. They didn't have a leader, and she preferred it that way, but being the oldest dog in the group, she felt a deep sense of pride in her fellow scouts. They worked together well, and even if they did have the odd disagreement, they knew how to settle it without much incident. When she needed to, the Golden stepped up to the plate, and she was going to make sure she did that tonight, no matter how much she was unsettled by the unexplained. She had these amazing companions with her, and she knew that they believed in her. "Well, you're doing great, Zane. We're glad to have you on our team, right Demeter?"
Feeling an itch, the dog rolled over onto her back, scratching herself against the pavement and peering at them both upside down. "You'll get used to it eventually. Pack life, that is."

(OOC: Sorry haven't posted for a few days! Been a busy weekend. ^_^)
[/quote]
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .KeithKogane » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:38 am

...[☁] Sᴇᴛʜ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | Fɪᴠᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk
...Fᴏʀᴍ | -
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp - Roof

The confusion was pretty ovbious on the subordinate's face, before going right into a teeth bared growl. His amber gaze scanned over her body, noticing her claws trying to dig into the concrete, along with standing stiff. If it were possible, Seth would be shrugging in his head, as that's probably as close as she possibly can to impersonating him. She's trying her best, and is really not that bad. Maybe could use some work on her stance and maybe a blank face. But otherwise, all is good.
The brute turned his head toward Gypsy, watching her get back up to her feet. "Anything else you'd like to do, since we're up here?"

//WB, just something I thought could help get this rolling again\\

...[☽] Aᴜʀᴏʀᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk/Sing
...Fᴏʀᴍ | -
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Joshua
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Park

.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:49 am

Flaw

Female-LeadHunter-Akita Strain-Feeling playful, determined-Other packs territory-tags;open

Soon enough, Flaw got tired of the slide. She noticed she was near the other packs 'territory', now just being a mess of things. Yes, she was a Lead hunter, and it wasn't the best that she was near their 'territory', but...

She just needed to take glimpse, just a bit of looks.
'I'm snooping around, what if someone notices me?'
She sighs, her paws hitting the cold pavement, sending shivers down her fur-coated spine immediately. It had a strange aura around it, it was just... creepy.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:10 am

╔═════════════╗
**Tervuren
╚═════════════╝

Zane chuckled as the golden itched her back."I really hope so" Zane tried to make the best of the situation with the pack. He wasn't very social with many of the other groups so he usually stuck with the scouts and every so often had a chat with Athena. He rested his head on his paws as the slight breeze went across his thick coat. He was gazing at the fighters who were practicing. In his eyes it seemed like Athena was doing quite well. He new Seth and Gypsy would help her. However he didn't know what would become of Athena when she went out with Danger and the others. He shrugged the thought off not wanting to get into that more. "Glad to be here" he gave a half smile.

╔═════════════╗
**Doberman
╚═════════════╝

currently: about to head off for a drink at the river mood:Relaxed,happy

The Lead Fighter gave somewhat of an approving look? Athena couldn't tell,then again it was always hard to tell what Seth was feeling. She let go of her grip on the ground and her gaze softened. Shaking her fur out she looked to Seth. She didn't quite know what to do now. Training had gone on for a bit but how long could she practice being emotionless. It was hard she was quite outgoing at times but still tried not to get excited. Her ears perked as she relized she was thirsty. She hadn't had anything to drink since last night and it caught up to her. "If you wouldn't mind id like to get a drink by the river in the forest" She thought for a moment before continuing "Of course you can both come if you would like" her tail let out a slight wag. She padded down of the roof and brushed by Seth "don't think I didn't see you happpier for a moment" she muttered happily to Seth before jumping down and starting her way towards the forest. It brightened her day seeing the big brute even let out a small smirk,Athena then remembered how much she needed some water and continued on.
ImageImage
Image Image Image
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me