❝HELPLESS!❞ - (Wolf Romance Roleplay)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Up Coming Drama

Poll ended at Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Flood - (Need to find new territory)
11%
Earthquake - (Pack gets separated)
29%
Illness - (Someone dies)
3%
Banishment - (Someone leaves)
11%
New Pack Found - (New pack enters the roleplay)
14%
Human Invasion - (Hunters)
3%
EVEN MORE LOVE DRAMA - (Explanatory)
29%

Total votes : 35

Re: ❝HELPLESS!❞ - (Wolf Romance Roleplay)

Postby DragonianFantasy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:08 am

Aaron
Male
Hunter
4 Years
No mate
Crush:Neith
Tagged:Open

Aaron sped up his pace. He soon got to the place where he was with Neith and Akaya yesterday. Sitting down, the black brute listened to the calm singing of birds. *It's so peaceful here. No wonder Neith came here to relax.* He started looking into the water when his eyes started closing. *I better get some sleep. I probably look tired enough to worry Sonya.* Aaron closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Sonya
Female
Hunter
3.5 Years
No mate
Crush:Damon
Tagged:Damon

Sonya looked to where Damon mentioned. That part of the woods looked promising and that's where the strongest scent of prey was coming from. "Yeah. Let's go there." She replied, smiling. She looked at Damon and then started to go in the direction of the thicker part of the forest. The fea sped up a little once she knew Damon was beside her. A slight blow of autumn wind breezed through her reddish fur and scents of prey lingered in the air. Her stomach growled a little even though she just ate a rabbit. She frowned at the thought as she continued speed walking. Sonya hoped that the brute didn't hear the rumble, so she ignored it and smelled the air once more for scents of a deer or something.

DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ━ i will never be satisfied! // twenty-two. ] ❞

Postby galaxial » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:20 pm

x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ARIA!
[ tagged; sinbad. // form. ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pushing her paws off the ground faster as Sinbad picked up the pace, Aria's eyes followed the vibrant green leaves falling down from the trees. A gentle breeze swept through the terrain, causing her mottled pelt to bristle. Drops of water were scattered among the lighter-hued veins of the leaves, small delicate transparent drops contrasting against the forest-y greens, as she fell in a steady pace with him. It was like a rhythm, natural music created in a mysterious way. Watching as a leaf fell on the apposing male's nose, she startled gently when he sneezed, making an odd face towards him. There seemed to be an awkward air around the two, as if they didn't know what to talk about. Watching him pace where she was rooted, the female offered him a soft smile before turning her head towards the sun. Squinting her dark eyes as the sunlight hit her face, the sun casted shadows across the ground. They raced across the ground, making shapes tall and distorted. Turning her gaze back towards Sinbad, the she-wolf broke the peaceful silence, "So... How are things?" the words were laced with an awkward air, somewhat forced. Her eyes shifted back towards the sun and distant lands.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:08 pm

DragonianFantasy wrote:
Aaron
Male
Hunter
4 Years
No mate
Crush:Neith
Tagged:Open

Aaron sped up his pace. He soon got to the place where he was with Neith and Akaya yesterday. Sitting down, the black brute listened to the calm singing of birds. *It's so peaceful here. No wonder Neith came here to relax.* He started looking into the water when his eyes started closing. *I better get some sleep. I probably look tired enough to worry Sonya.* Aaron closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Sonya
Female
Hunter
3.5 Years
No mate
Crush:Damon
Tagged:Damon

Sonya was a little startled too. Trying to act like she wasn't, Sonya replied, "Um, sorry for what? Being scared? It isn't your fault. Everyone gets scared sometimes, I think. I know I do sometimes. Even of the littlest of things." She looked at him, and then back at the bush from where the jay came from. This reminded the fea of the time she went hunting for the first time with Aaron, and it was in the evening so it was even spookier. She used to get startled at birds such as owls. Those times were better than the ones now. No banishments,less fighting. Lost in thought, she didn't realize that she almost walked into a tree until a strong scent of a deer struck her nose. Sonya looked at the tree with mad eyes, even though it was her own fault.*That was close. Could have been bad.*
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:14 pm

𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓴𝓮
Fighter||Male||4 Years||Crush:Sonya||Tags:Talisa

Blake thought for a bit. "That sounds great. I got nothing to do, so I'll gladly join you." Blake responded. He jumped onto all fours ready to go with her. He walked over to her.
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:22 pm

NEITH - FEMALE
      (banished) - (5 years - 8 months) - (crush;; Russet or Aaron) -(tagged;; none)
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    -- Open --> Miles away from Pack Territory --

ALARIC - MALE
      (alpha male) - (5 years - 1 month) - (crush;; Dawn) -(tagged;; dawn, kayla)
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Alarics muzzle lifted to reveal his canines. He looked away from the fea and just sighed heavily. "If I were to think you were an unfit wolf to be beta I wouldn't have chosen you." He grumbled before saying. "Smartin up. You have a pack to worry about." He said rising to his paws. Looking to dawn and the beta he nodded bidding them both a good morning. Shaking his pelt out he began to move from his current position.

SINBAD - MALE
      (fighter) - (6 years - 1 month) - (crush;; Aria) -(tagged;; Aria)
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Sinbad chuckled before remaining silent. His eyes were wandering when she asked the question. Looking to her he shrugged, "If I were to be honest I'd say things could be better. But I guess things are alright." He rumbled before asking in return, "How about yourself?" He tilted his ears and stared at her intently. His breathing soft and calm. The breeze and the warm rays of sun shone down on his black coat. Warming him he almost smiled.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:01 am

Kayla looks up to see Alaric trying to give her some self-confidence to not feel like a downer, cowering in submission before he walked away. She gets into her normal position and looks at Dawn with sadness in her eyes. "Dawn," she asked. "Do you think I am a good beta? Sometimes I doubt myself and I just wonder if anyone else thinks Im a good beta."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:10 pm

LordWolf2 wrote:Akaya nodded, she started walking to her cave but stopped half way and looked at Russet's cave.*Maybe I should talk to Russet, if I can't do anything else except lay down and daydream. And I will bring him some breakfast, a rabbit perhaps no I need one too so two rabbits, ok.* She went to the storage and grabbed two rabbits. As she walked to Russet's cave she said "Rise and shine, princess."Akaya joked and passed him a rabbit, "Brought breakfast." She sat down in front his cave and waited for an answer.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:02 pm

| Phantom | Female | Fighter | Crush: Sebastian | Tags: Alaric |

Phantom: I crawl out of my den and shuffle over to Alaric. "Hey, is there anything you need me to do." I ask, trying to muster the happiest voice possible. Doing something is better then moping around and feeling depressed and sorry for yourself. I have to look up when I talk to the alpha male due to the fact that he is quite a bit taller then me.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:25 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla looks up to see Alaric trying to give her some self-confidence to not feel like a downer, cowering in submission before he walked away. She gets into her normal position and looks at Dawn with sadness in her eyes. "Dawn," she asked. "Do you think I am a good beta? Sometimes I doubt myself and I just wonder if anyone else thinks Im a good beta."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:26 am

((recap?))
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me