MoonPack - Wolf Pack RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: MoonPack - Wolf Pack RP

Postby primcval » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:33 am

themagicwolffey wrote:Diamond claw walks up to alpha and lays by her paw hoping to be
accepted in to the pack.. alpha walks up to her and sniffed "your from another pack the north wind pack"
...Diamond claw said "yes, the north wind pack how did you know...''

I don't mean to be rude, but playing other people's characters is against the cs roleplay rules..
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:40 am

sassy, wrote:
themagicwolffey wrote:Diamond claw walks up to alpha and lays by her paw hoping to be
accepted in to the pack.. alpha walks up to her and sniffed "your from another pack the north wind pack"
...Diamond claw said "yes, the north wind pack how did you know...''

I don't mean to be rude, but playing other people's characters is against the cs roleplay rules..

(( yes, please only play your own characters, don't write the speech'actions of others))
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:05 am

Akaya looked behind her and then saw Shimmer she looked back at the wolf called Kala, and jumped down the rock and said to her "You don't need to worry, I'm Akaya and the wolf over there is Shimmer." Coming closer to the wolf and added in a friendly voice "Your not in trouble."
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jadarino » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:18 am

Cobalt shakily rose to ayaka, trying not to show how injured he was. "I'm going to read their throat open!!" Cobalt snapped to ayaka, lunging at he new wolf
Jadarino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:53 am

"Coblat stay shut your scaring the poor wolf, and how would you do that if you're severely injured." And pushed Coblat so he doesn't hurt her, she bared her teeth at him and said is a venomous way, "And I will rip your throat if you don't stop fighting."
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abomination. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Abomination. wrote:
Little Rock
He yawned loudly, just waking up from a long night of watching the camp closely. He knew none of the other pack members did it, or knew of him doing it, but he simply wanted to make sure that no other would harm the pack while sleeping. He flicked his ears, pulling himself out of his den and into the warmth of the sun.

Eagle's Talon
He came upon a large group of wolves, all fighting. "You would all accomplish something if you would subtract the violence and negativity out of this area." He announced, trotting up casually. The smell of the pack heavy on him.

Hawk's Feather
She yipped happily,"Can we go now?" She remember their prey, "I mean, after eating."
Do you like dogs? Cause I do. Click here, and you can raise, breed, train, and show your own virtual dogs!

Abomination.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:06 pm

((Eagle's Talon is near Akaya, Coblat, Shimmer, and Kala?))
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abomination. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:12 pm

(Yup! I got bored, so I figured I would include him.)
Do you like dogs? Cause I do. Click here, and you can raise, breed, train, and show your own virtual dogs!

Abomination.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goose0dude » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Abomination. wrote:
Abomination. wrote:
Little Rock
He yawned loudly, just waking up from a long night of watching the camp closely. He knew none of the other pack members did it, or knew of him doing it, but he simply wanted to make sure that no other would harm the pack while sleeping. He flicked his ears, pulling himself out of his den and into the warmth of the sun.

Eagle's Talon
He came upon a large group of wolves, all fighting. "You would all accomplish something if you would subtract the violence and negativity out of this area." He announced, trotting up casually. The smell of the pack heavy on him.

Hawk's Feather
She yipped happily,"Can we go now?" She remember their prey, "I mean, after eating."

(You missed my reply)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

GOOSE
she/they
infj 2w1 sx/sp

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎Image Image?!?!?!? Image
My commissions!!
goose0dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goose0dude » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Abomination. wrote:
Abomination. wrote:
Little Rock

Eagle's Talon

Hawk's Feather

(You missed my reply)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

GOOSE
she/they
infj 2w1 sx/sp

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎Image Image?!?!?!? Image
My commissions!!
goose0dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery