CLOSED

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Summer Snow Stables (open and accepting!)

Postby landogate » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:25 pm

bellezza ☾
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mare - eight - appaloosa - rider/owner: lola - location: stables - tags: axel

"Hope you aren't going to scare any of them off." Belle paused, at the other end of the stables stood North, the rescue with a bad attitude. "I think North has got that covered." She snickered.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:32 pm

╔══════════╗
Nicholas Durran
Male
20 Years
Trainer
Owns Czar
Lachlan

╚══════════╝
Nicholas gently grazed his fingertips against the Marwari's uniquely curved audits, his finger stroking the bushel of hair that sprouted from it's cavern. Softly placing a set of lips upon the broad ivory tinted snout, Nic would plant a loving kiss, slowly pulling away as he looked into Czar's eyes. Nic adored having these tender moments with his Marwari, just him and his horse spending time together. The two were settled inside of the paddock deep in a corner, his muscular chest resting upon the brutes palomino backside, whilst Czar remained idle upon the floor, their intimate gaze unable to break. Shifting his gaze towards the paddock gate, he spotted another stallion and gripped Czar's loosely fitted Necklace exhaling a heavy sigh as their blissful moment was to be disturbed and concluded. Arising from the soft terrain, he'd click at his stallion and clipped the halter upon the ring that dangled from the skulls nostrils. Tightly gripping the lead rope he'd watch Lachlan with keen orbs.. yet dip his cranium in acknowledgement "Good morning Lachlan, would you like to have the pasture for Dovah?" he greeted, as he slowly led his stallion towards the gate, halting at a respectful distance. Peering about his surroundings, he would attempt to catch sight of any mares before placing a smooth palm upon his stallions snout.

╔══════════╗
The Russian Emperor
Czar
Stallion
16 Years
Owned by Nicholas
Dovah

╚══════════╝
Czar's caramel orbs gazed into Nic's as he bonded with him, shaking his cranium at the uncomfortable feeling of the man's thumb curiously trekking a little too deep into his audit canal. Gently matching the breaths of air he'd intake, he'd deeply exhale into the mans face then rest his cranium upon the grassy surface, uprooting a few strands here and there. Czar was placed with his owner in the right corner, his towering frame nestled upon the surface with his lanky legs neatly tucked alongside his belly. Slightly tensing up at the sight of another stallion heading his way, he'd hold back the want to seize the moment and obey his master. Shifting his gaze towards the origin of the clicks, he'd spot Nicholas standing beside him. Sluggishly arising to his pillars, the palomino revolved around his master once before halting as he clipped the lead rope upon his necklace. Securing his posture so he would appear tall and dominant, the brute began to flicker his audits assertively forward then slowly pin them, arising them a bit as Nic placed his palm upon his snout.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landogate » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:56 pm

lachlan winters ✰

male - twenty three - teacher - horse: dovah - single - location: pasture - tags: nicholas
When Lachlan finally reached the pasture, he spotted Nicholas with his stallion, Czar, walking over to the gate. "Mornin'." He greeted in return, "Dovah and I wont be long, you can stay if you want." He clicked his tongue at Dovah who was fidgeting. Looking over his shoulder he saw that no one was out yet still. After the walk he would have to go back into the stables and put the rosters up for some of his classes.

dovah ✧

stallion - nine - american paint - rider: lachlan - location: pasture - tags: czar

Dovah followed Lachlan, his body moving in time with Lachlans, only a few steps behind. His eyes were still fairly droopy and his vision foggy. As they approached the pasture he could begin to smell another stallion, Czar. He greeted the stallion calmly by dipping his head and proceeding to shake it, his mane flying about. Dovah could sense his dominance in the way he stood and made no move to stand up to him, for it was far too early for that.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Axel
In the stables
"Scare them? Of course not. We dont get fed if theres no one to feed us." Axel snorted out a laugh. He looked over at North to see what she was actually doing.

Chase
In the stables
After a morning of jumping, Chase took Koal back to his stable. He took off his tack and gave him a light rug before closing him in, whistling to himself as he tidied up the kicked up straw and put his tack away, he came back and gave Koal a pat on his neck. "Done great today, fella. We'll try again whenever we get some free time, okay?" He smiled and left Koal in peace.

Koal
In the stables
Some alone time. Brilliant. Koal went straight for his hay net and started nibbling away at the tuffs of hay sticking out. He flickered his ears at the conversations of other horses around him.

((New characters are accepted. Ill change the character list when i get on my computer))
Hello black mirror, my oldest enemy...

Image Image Image Image

So say bye to the old and hello to that rainbow road!
Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landogate » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:32 pm

bellezza ☾

mare - eight - appaloosa - rider: lola - location: stables - tags: axel
From however many stalls down, a loud huff was heard. Bellezza snickered again, turning around in her stall to find the hay bag that hung in the corner. She nibbled on the hay, lifting her head when she heard the familiar sound of hooves on the floor of the stables. She turned her head around to see Koal entering the stables looking sweaty. "Mornin' Koal." Belle snorted, though the tone was fairly soft.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:48 pm

Koal
In the stables
"Morning Bellezza." Koal shook his mane as he turned to face her, Chase had always taught him it was rude to talk to someone from behind. "Ready for today?"

Axel
In the stables
Axel huffed and turned his rear to the two of them. He stuck his head out his stall and looked around, it was too quiet for his liking, nothing going on around him.

Fat Friesian Koal wrote:
Chase
In the stables
After a morning of jumping, Chase took Koal back to his stable. He took off his tack and gave him a light rug before closing him in, whistling to himself as he tidied up the kicked up straw and put his tack away, he came back and gave Koal a pat on his neck. "Done great today, fella. We'll try again whenever we get some free time, okay?" He smiled and left Koal in peace.
Hello black mirror, my oldest enemy...

Image Image Image Image

So say bye to the old and hello to that rainbow road!
Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:24 am

~|Alexis "Lexi" Summers|~
Female||17||Student||Skye||Tags: Open

Lexi walked around outside, enjoying the fresh air. She saw a few people messing around with their horses, but Skye was still in the stables. She walked into the stables, finding Skye's stall and opening it. She grabbed one of the brushes and started grooming her. After that she went and got Skye's saddle and bridle. She pat Skye on the neck. "Pretty girl..." She lifted the saddle up onto Skye's back on tightened the straps. Then she grabbed the bridle and slipped it on her head.

~{ Skye }~
Mare||7||Lexi||Tags: Open

Skye was in her stall in the stables, eating some hay when Lexi opened the door and started loading her with riding equipment.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

╔══════════╗
Nicholas Durran
Male
20 Years
Trainer
Owns Czar
Lachlan

╚══════════╝
Nicholas gently nodded his head and released his grip upon the ivory snout, he feared the worse.. therefore he refused to allow Czar remain in the pasture with the other stallion. "It's alright, it's all yours.. Czar and I need to work on bareback riding anyways, got your rosters up yet?" he questioned, attempting to break out in a quick chat before going to work with the Marwari.

╔══════════╗
The Russian Emperor
Czar
Stallion
16 Years
Owned by Nicholas
Dovah

╚══════════╝
Czar extended his neck as he emitted a gentle whinny, stepping forward only to halt beside his owner. Perking his audits he'd inhale the brutes scent from afar then gazed down at Nic, unsure of what the man was going to do next. He was looking forward to riding bareback, at least he was not to worry about lugging the heavy man himself along with a saddle. The Marwari never had a problem with carrying Nic, in fact he somewhat enjoyed spending time with him.. even if they weren't looking literally eye to eye at that moment.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landogate » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:29 pm

lachlan winters ✰

male - twenty three - teacher - horse: dovah - single - location: pasture - tags: nicholas

Lachlan extended his hand to pet Dovah's neck. He rested his hand and tapped the spot lightly. Lachlan nodded, a thanks for the pasture. "I'll be putting them up after I walk Dovah. I think I have a few early morning classes this week." Lachlan unhooked Dovah's lead, and tapped his neck signifying that he could begin walking. Lachlan moved so that his back touched the gate. "What's in you schedule for this morning?"

dovah ✧

stallion - nine - american paint - rider: lachlan - location: pasture - tags: czar

Dovah threw his head over his shoulder as he began walking, he would probably be halfway done with the walk by the time Lachlan caught up to him. He kept his head lowered as his hooves made squelching sounds in the mud and wet morning grass.

bellezza ☾

mare - eight - appaloosa - rider/owner: lola - location: stables - tags: Koal

"I guess I am." Belle snorted. She turned around again so that her head hung over the gate to see Lola approaching her.

lola stone ↞

female - nineteen - stablehand - horse: bellezza - single - location: stables - tags: alexis

Lola began walking to the stables where she saw a few people beginning to leave and enter. She dodged around a corner and quickly walked down the isle of stalls, stopping at Bellezza's. "Good morning princess." Lola ran her hands through the black mane. Looking over to her right she saw a student here early. "Good morning..?" Lola kept the greeting open since she didn't know her name.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:52 am

~|Alexis "Lexi" Summers|~
Female||17||Student||Skye||Tags: Lola

She looked at the woman, hearing her voice. "Alexis." She replied, "But I prefer Lexi." She grabbed Skye's reins reins in one hand, stroking the horse's face with the other. "How are you today, Ms.? Mrs.?"

~{ Skye }~
Mare||7||Lexi||Tags: Lexi, Lola, Bellezza

She looked up, seeing Lola and a horse. "Hello..." She said to her, trying to make a friend.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me