cнσicє ~ α dєєя яσlєρlαy (lσσkiиg fσя мємbєяร)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

What Event Should Happen Next?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 pm

The Herds Go Into War, Some Territory Will Be Taken Over, And Some Deer Will Die.
10%
Food Shortage, Most Deer Will Become Malnourished, Some Will Starve.
20%
Flood, Some Deer Will Drown, Territories May Become Flooded And Inhabitable.
20%
Tornado, Lots Of Land Will Be Destroyed, Some Deer Will Die.
No votes
Snow Storm, Some Deer May Get Hypothermia Or Die, Territories May Become Inhabitable From Heavy Snowfall.
10%
A Deer Challenges One Of The Leader For Lead Position, One Of The Two May Die, Herd Rules May Change.
20%
Wolves Invade Lilywolf, Many Deer Will Be Hunted, Lilywolf May Have To Leave Their Territories Or Join Another Herd.
10%
Certain Herds Split Off, Thus More Herds Are Founded.
10%
Humans Discover The Deer Territories, Unexpected Changes Will Happen.
No votes
Nothing Crazy Yet!
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: cнσicє ~ α dєєя яσlєρlαy (lσσkiиg fσя мємbєяร)

Postby Dragon Happy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:00 pm

Dragon Happy wrote:
Dragon Happy wrote:Ferra
Ferra slowly opened her eyes as the morning sun shined into them. Blinking a bit to get used to the new day's light as she licked her lips and a misty breath escaped her nostrils. Looking around, she slowly rose to her feet before stretching out her large body. Not before wincing at a large gash in her front right leg which was caused from a wolf attack. Sighting she began to move, she was hungry but wanted to get this healed up, so she searched for their herd's healer Mabli.

Atlas
Atlas huffed soflty as he was making his morning rounds around the territory. Looking around for any predator or stray buck that might challenge them. Soon finishing he stopped by the lake that was close to their camp. Bending down he drank the cool water as his fur began to warm. He soon lifted up his head, huffing in annoyance as water dripped from his horns onto his nose. Now he began to once again move, going around the lake to head to their home.
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:19 pm

𝓔 𝓵 𝓵 𝓪
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
Elk ~ LilyWolf Healer ~ Crush: None ~ 6 yrs ~ Heterosexual ~ Tags: Open
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Ella was grazing in the Lily Valley, enjoying all the wonderful scents that lingered in the air, no doubt coming from all the lovely flowers in the area. She paused in her grazing, and lifted her head to just take a deep breath. It was so peaceful and serene at the moment, she just wanted to take it in. She giggled as a butterfly flapped by, just above her nose. Feeling playful, she kicked up her heels and trotted happily after it, following the insect to it's destination, which was a large Lily in the middle of the field. She kept very still and watched closely as the small creature stretched out it's proboscis, to drink up the sweet nectar inside the flower. Ella found herself so fascinated by the scene that she drew her breath in sharply with excitement. This, unfortunately frightened off the butterfly and it fluttered away. She let out a disappointed sigh, kicking some of the dirt beneath her hooves before returning to grazing.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Legendary_pumpkin wrote::clap: Bravo, i have now given myself permission to tell you that he is LYING to you about inspecting the water. I wonder what other secrets he is trying to cover up with lies?

"No, what makes you think that? Nobody is gonna want to have anything to do with an Albino." He said as the Bull Rush plants swayed gently with the wind and as the dragon flies zoomed above the rippling water, making it seem that their own refection casted in the water can't keep up with them.

Eek! Sorry! I was building a rabbit hutch x.x))
Vintage and Ace are open if anyone wants to rp :p ))

|Roamer|Stag|Loner|Bisexual|Tags; Quartz|
Tilting his head to the side, Roamer frowned slightly, "I wouldn't mind if you are brown, black or albino! There are a few herds around here so I was just wondering," he shrugged, looking up at the trees overhead, "Why did you come to the Moon Pond?" he asked, knowing he was asking a little too much of the other stag to answer.
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:21 pm

✵Feather✵
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗

five years
fawn watcher
the great river
feels relaxed
balun

╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🌸Feather raised her head slightly and chuckled softly, "Indeed it is me, and I belive that's you Balun?" She said as she examined the male's large antlers. Balun had a very sturdy build, and marvellous antlers. Sometimes she wondered how stags carried those huge things around all day, let alone fight with them. She was also quite suprised that none of the does had shown any intrest in Balun.

ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legendary_pumpkin » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:57 pm

.Taz. wrote:
Legendary_pumpkin wrote::clap: Bravo, i have now given myself permission to tell you that he is LYING to you about inspecting the water. I wonder what other secrets he is trying to cover up with lies?

"No, what makes you think that? Nobody is gonna want to have anything to do with an Albino." He said as the Bull Rush plants swayed gently with the wind and as the dragon flies zoomed above the rippling water, making it seem that their own refection casted in the water can't keep up with them.

Eek! Sorry! I was building a rabbit hutch x.x))
Vintage and Ace are open if anyone wants to rp :p ))

Tilting his head to the side, Roamer frowned slightly, "I wouldn't mind if you are brown, black or albino! There are a few herds around here so I was just wondering," he shrugged, looking up at the trees overhead, "Why did you come to the Moon Pond?" he asked, knowing he was asking a little too much of the other stag to answer.

Sorry, i was busy waiting for your reply, and yes i know that doesn't make any sense what so ever.

"That is none of your business unfortunately." Quartz said, seeming offended when he didn't have Roamer's eye contact but regardless he kept talking to him. "I have the right to make a limit to the information i share with strangers." he said just before nudging Roamer for his physical attention.
Legendary_pumpkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:31 am

Roamer turned his head and glanced down at his shoulder where Quartz nudged him, "We don't even know each other's names," he squinted at the other Stag, "I'm Roamer! And you are...?" he smiled, disregarding how the stag didn't like the question he asked before. I will get the answer later... he thought.
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legendary_pumpkin » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:36 am

"Quartz it is, don't even try to call me any nicknames. You'd be wasting your energy, time and well being by doing that." He said to Roamer, hopping that didn't sound too threatening. He sniffed the air once more to carm himself down, the scents of blooming flowers, fresh, damp grass and the crisp smell of water traveled up his nostrils. The mixture of smells was arising a headache in fact, after all i never said that there was only 1 type of flower blooming, or 1 type of grass, or even 1 type of water. I also never said anything about the amount of all these items of nature. All that is in sight is little Daisies, trying to hide in the grass but apart from that the rest of the blooming flower's location are unknown.
Legendary_pumpkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℓαмα¢σяη » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:44 am

║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║
Balun - 6 ½ - Riverfalcon Stag - Tagged Feather
The stag smiled, his ears perked straight up. He now had a nearly - clear image of her on the other side of the river. "Yes, It's me, I'm surprised you recognized my voice." Balun stated. He than realized she had noticed his antlers, which were distinct from the other stag's because of his species. Oh, she could have just saw me too. Maybe because I'm tall? Ugh, it doesn't matter, I'm fretting over something so minor. He thought to himself. I should probably get to the other side of the river, I only came back here to spend some alone time. Balun found it quite bothersome going two-and-from the river, but he had territory on the East side he needed to patrol, while west of the river the herd lives. He usually took a shortcut through The Crystal Lake, but it still took some time to get to that part of the river, as he had to follow it to the south until he reached the waterfall heading into Ruby Mountain. "So feather, why are you here by the river this time of day? I usually don't see the herd around here in this time." He asked.
Any deer knew what he meant by this time. The herd usually goes nowhere near the river at rut, though he wasn't sure why exactly. Possibly because it wasn't as busy here in the fall, and most stags decide to go to more central areas to find mates.

║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║
ℓℓαмα¢σяη

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:50 am

|Roamer|Stag||Loner|Bisexual|Tags; Quartz|
The stag frowned at Quartz's somewhat threatening words, "Well nice to meet you," he mumbled, standing up, "Look, if you really don't want me here, say it! You don't exactly seem like friendly company so I will be off," he snorted, nodding his head, looking back at the trees which he will soon approach.
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:55 am

✵Feather✵
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗

five years
fawn watcher
the great river
feels fine
balun

╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🌸The doe pointed her ears, and blinked some of the dust out of her eyes."Just to come here and relax I guess." Her tail flickered and she lowered her head."I know it seems strange because the amount of predators can be stressful, but I have always found the water so relaxing." she said as she looked up to examine his gaze, she hoped he didn't find her little mind relaxing knacks strange. Most of the stags would be out in the central parts to gain themselves a mate, so Feather should probably head out soon if she wanted to find herself a stag. "With rut season around, fawns will be coming in soon, and I'll have to begin watching them, I guess coming here just takes my mind off things." she said as she began to feel slightly uneasy.

She had always enjoyed taking care of fawns, but she was worried there would be quite a few this season and it would take up quite alot of her time.

⇠⇢
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me