Rival Packs (Open & Accepting, many characters needed)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

What Should Happen?

Snow Storm (Holding both packs in the dens for a while)
39%
Hurricane (May hurt some wolves; not killing anyone though)
9%
Drought (Some might get a little sick)
17%
Big Storm (Normal but wolves may get hurt)
4%
Humans Attack (Some wolves might be captured or hurt)
17%
No More Food (Packs might start to fight over left over food)
9%
Attack (Packs go face to face and battle)
No votes
Other (Write it in your post with your character)
4%

Total votes : 23

Re: Rival Packs (Open & Accepting, many characters needed)

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Nala the pup

I pulled back my lips, letting out a growl. The smell of the hare made my stomach growl with hunger, indicating that it wanted food. I wanted to chow down on it, but, how could I? If I started eating, I would be venerable.
I'm a dog musher, in the United States. I mostly do sprint but plan on doing a few mid-distance races.
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukino chan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Luna - Hunter - Blue Moon

Luna notice that the pup wanted to eat but was scared so she back away a few feet and laid down on her belly. Luna really wanted to the pup to eat. She reminded Luna of the pups she would take care of in her old pack, she let out a small whimper when she remember how she failed at protecting them.
Yukino chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:15 pm

Nala the pup

I lowered my tail, then took a hesitant step towards the hare. As I got closer to it, my stomach growled longer. I glanced over at the wolf, then back at the hare. I quickly made up my mind, well, more like my stomach made it up. I rushed forward, the sweet smell made my mouth water.
I'm a dog musher, in the United States. I mostly do sprint but plan on doing a few mid-distance races.
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukino chan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Luna smiled as she watch the young pup eat the hare. She spoke kindly "Are you looking for a pack? Are you lost? Would you like to come with me?' Luna wanted to know more about the pup. But than calm down when she thought the pup would be scare from all her questions. "Sorry... What's you're name? I'm Luna from the Blue Pack"
Yukino chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Nala the pup

I glanced up at her, letting out a small growl. Should I tell her about my family? should I tell her that I got my family killed? No! That' wouldn't be a good idea, and neither would telling her my real name. "My name...my name is Lexa."
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukino chan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Luna held back a frown as the pup tried to lie to her, but she let it go, She wasn't a former medic wolf for nothing. "You know, I lost my pack a few new moons ago. They were killed by Feral wolves... I was left alone to wonder" A bitter smile replaced the kind grin on Luna's face. "Is your story like mine?".
Yukino chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Nala the pup

I looked down at my paws, "not, not really. A pack of wolves slaughtered my family in front of my eyes. They tired to...Why was I the only one to escape?"
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukino chan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:13 pm

Luna let out a bitter sigh. "Somethings are just meant to be. I watched heartbroken when my packmates fought for their lives. I used to wonder as well. Why was I the only one? Well a wolf from the Blue Moon pack helped me. They gave me the answers I was looking for." Luna's smile glowed as the pup watched her. "He told me that I lived because I was meant to. Like fate. He told me I was fated to with the Blue Moon pack, to help them grow as a pack. But i guess it's up to you in the end young one. Would you like to come with me?"
Yukino chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:26 pm

Nala the pup

I shook my head, "no! It's not fate when you were the one responsible for your parents death. It's not fate when you can't do anything as your family is killed."
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukino chan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:34 pm

"I see now. You feel responsible because you had done something that had lead to you pack's demise. You feel guilty because you were powerless to stop it from happening. So tell me, were you who drew you parent's blood? I can't say I know exactly what you feel, as I was already a year old when my pack met it's end yet I can't say I don't understand either. Had I just given the rogues the elk maybe my pack would still be alive. If I had not been so stubborn maybe they would still be here...So tell me what dd you do to blame yourself?" Luna woofed sitting up straight, her eyes staring down at the young pup.
Yukino chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me