The 3 Packs(wolf RP) OPEN and ACCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The 3 Packs(wolf RP) OPEN and ACCEPTING

Postby Chicken-Milkshake » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Victor:
Victor turned to see Illusion, and sighed. "Go back to the den," he whispered, taking a step closer to the forest. He ignored Illusion and sniffed the air, smelling a whole lot of smells, including blood. He took a step closer to the forest and sniffed the air again. He yawned, and turned to see Illusion still behind him. "If you aren't going home, I guess I have to to make you go." he muttered, walking back to the den.
is | is | is | is | is | is

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey everyone my name is Chicken-Milkshake
it's like a Chicken Smoothie but with milk.
That's what a milkshake is right? NO? Ok.

Free Art ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀
Chicken-Milkshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotenya » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Vandal:

He'd travelled beyond the Greatwater lake, his large white paws having brought him to a darkened part of the land, a twisted forest standing within the distance. The male's cold sapphire eyes gazed upon the gloomy forest, its trees tangled and branches gnarled, giving it a more eerie demeanour. Darkened gray ears twitched at the cawing of the crows, the sound of their sudden cries causing his eyes to search the shadowy landscape, leathery nose lifted to the wind as he scented the passing breeze. Van's nose telling him a pack had made there home here.

Sapphire eyes watched the forest as the brute pondered, white paws bringing him closer to the borders as he scented the strong aroma of blood and piss. Vandal admitting the extra marking of blood to be a new and rather good touch. A singular ear twitched as the male found himself slowly admiring the coverage of the strange forest, his emotionless stare peering into the darkness that masked most of the internal terrain. A chill spiralled down the male's spine, his gray and white fur bristling on end as he rose his head, lips parting as he allowed a call to escape him. Vandal, even surprisingly to him, asking for an audience with one of the pack wolves that resided here.

When he'd finished his melody and it had descended to silence, Van gave a slight roll of his shoulders, his joints crunching some as he then lowered his head to the ground. Dark gray ears pivoting constantly as he listened out for the sound of approaching paw-falls. The male, though homeless and searching, wasn't really sure what to expect out of this. Since leaving his own family, he'd never really asked to join another.
Hey there, I'm Spotenya!
I am a in training biologist
and have an irrational love for biology, and greek mythology.
Come and support the amazing Spotsy's Animal Shelter where pets are waiting for a good home.

I have Helminthophobia, astrapophobia, Acrophobia

Spotenya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pingu! » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:04 pm

E s k a

She heard a wolf howl off in the distance "I should head back now" she thought. She began to run back to camp when she caught the scent of a deer. She chased after it, not noticing that it was in the Revenge territory. She pounced on it and then swiftly bit it's neck "I'm sorry buddy but I have to eat" she quietly said. Eska started to drag the deer back to camp when she realized that she had jumped over the river to get the animal and landed in Revenge territory. "Oh great" she mumbled.
pingu!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken-Milkshake » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Blake:
Blake returned to his territory, and looked in his den. "Siku?" he asked, looking around. He heard a wolf behind him and turned around to see a wolf holding a deer. "What are you doing?" he growled, running up to the wolf. He growled and bared his teeth, ready to get his food back.

Victor:
Victor headed home, noticing Henry had left. Victor hopped in and sat down, Illusion at his side. "Why did you come after me." he whispered, careful not to wake the others.

Livy:
Livy ran back over to Icy. "I'm trying to get help." she whispered. She looked around, noticing a small grey pup in a bush. "Hello." she said, running up to the pup. "Who are you? And can you.. perhaps, help me?"

ImageImage

Chicken-Milkshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antly659 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Clover

Gender-Female//Rank-N-A//Pack-none yet//Talking to-none yet

Raising her nose to the air sniffing tracking the injured deer she had hurt early in the day. So far it seemed the deer had made it almost into darkpaws territory she had best hurry before it dose so or the meal would be lost. Huffing she turned her head to Thresh and said "hurry up its only a little bit farther then you can eat ok?"

Thresh

Gender-Male//Rank-N-A//Pack-none yet//Talking to-none yet

He was smelling everything he passed so many new smells though there was a stronger scent on that he did not understand. His ears perked up when he heard his mother talking to him he wagged his tail and ran over trying to be quite but, not doing to well at it. Following behind his mom he looked around happily wondering where the deer was that his mom had bitten early today?
antly659

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotenya » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Vandal:

A cold breeze blew through the land, gray and white fur bristling some as the chilling breath of the the wind toyed with his pelt. The wolf's large, white paws carried him slowly through the terrain, his emotionless gaze wondering around at the land before him as he weaved his way through the towering trees. His cold sapphire stare looking toward the vast lake that dominanted most of the scenery before him. A low growl rumbled within his throat as he strolled his way into the open, gradually making his way toward the waters edge. The brute stopped and peered at his reflection in the still waters momentarily, till his pink tongue escaped his mouth as he lowered his head to drink from the large mass of water.

Droplets fell from his white beard as he slowly rose his head. Pink tongue licking at the few stray droplets of water that attempted to fall from his muzzle as he looked around him, sapphire eyes peering across the lake casually until his paws decided to move him onwards. The gray and white male slinking back into the shadows of the circling trees as he ventured on aimlessly with his journey. He didn't know where he was going, nor did the brute care.
Hey there, I'm Spotenya!
I am a in training biologist
and have an irrational love for biology, and greek mythology.
Come and support the amazing Spotsy's Animal Shelter where pets are waiting for a good home.

I have Helminthophobia, astrapophobia, Acrophobia

Spotenya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Lincoln//male//Alpha Male//Friendship//tags: Livy/

Lincoln leapt to his paws and raced after Livy, darting through the undergrowth and skirting around trees. He followed her to where a wolf sat, tangled within the sharp vines and branches of a large bush.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken-Milkshake » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:34 am

Livy:
Livy tried to help Icy again. She looked over at Lincoln. "Can you get to her ear and get it off?" she said, pushing the leaves away.

Blake:
Blake looked around for Siku, terrified. "Siku.." he muttered, hoping he wasn't hurt. As he ran around, he saw Livy and Lincoln helping someone in a bush. He ran towards them "Have you seen I little pup anywhere?"

Victor:
Victor looked at Illusion at walked outside, where he saw a deer. "deer." he growled, getting hungry. "Now where in the world is Henry?" he asked himself, looking around.

ImageImage

Chicken-Milkshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ufologist » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:45 am

Siku:
Siku looked at Blake from the bush with his little green eyes. He stepped out of the bush and looked at Blake. "Hi...Blake." he said, looking up at the alpha respectfully. He looked back at the den. "I'm going home..sorry I left, I was just.." he just didn't feel like talking, so he just walked home, and cuddled up in the corner again. He sighed and closed his eyes, ready for what was coming next.

Henry:
Henry sniffed the cold air around him. "i smell a hint of.. deer." he whispered, walking closer to the deer. He glanced at it through a bush, and saw a wolf near it. He growled softly and took a step closer. He leaped out of the bush in front of the deer and growled. "It was in out territory, it is now ours, unless you wanna fight for it." he said, baring his teeth to reveal sharp, jagged teeth.
hi
ufologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:58 am

Lincoln//male//Alpha Male//Friendship//tags: Livy//

Lincoln nodded and pushed his way through the mass of tangled branches. As he got over to the pup, he noticed the sharp thorn stuck through its ear. He grimaced in sympathy and carefully grasped the branch within his teeth. "This is going to hurt, alright?" he said to the pup as softly and kindly as he could. He then yanked the branch back and it came out of the pup's ear, tearing it in the process. Lincoln cursed at his mistake and apologized, picking the pup up by the scruff and bringing it out of the brush.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups