The 3 Packs(wolf RP) OPEN and ACCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The 3 Packs(wolf RP) OPEN and ACCEPTING

Postby Chicken-Milkshake » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:26 am

Livy:
Livy smiled at Lincoln. "Thanks." she said, walking up to him. "Sorry for all the trouble." She looked at Lincoln, hoping that he would be perfectly fine with it. She smiled at Icy. "You ok?" Livy glanced at her ear. "You should be fine."
is | is | is | is | is | is

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey everyone my name is Chicken-Milkshake
it's like a Chicken Smoothie but with milk.
That's what a milkshake is right? NO? Ok.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Free Art ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀
Chicken-Milkshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:31 am

Lincoln//male//Alpha Male//Friendship//tags: Livy//

Lincoln grinned shyly, happy that he could be of help. He checked the wolf's ear anxiously and nodded. The wound wasn't all too serious.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ufologist » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:41 am

Illusion:
Illusion had nothing better to do so she trotted outside, where she saw some wolves around a bush. She ran over to them, "Hello." she said, acting friendly so they wouldn't hurt her. She heard a growl and turned around, but she saw no wolf behind her. Illusion looked around confused. She saw Blake behind all the wolves around the bush. Blake was growling, "All I did to Blake is bite a paw," she muttered, stepping closer to Blake. "Hi, umm...How are you?"

Siku:
Siku opened his eyes, he couldn't sleep. Siku looked around to see it still raining outside on this cold night. Siku ran outside and licked the rain, and he ran into the forest again, at least it was funner than sitting there in the cold. Siku ran around, into a dark forest, where he saw a wolf, walking around. (It was Vandal, so Spotenya knows this XD) He ran up to the wolf. "Who are you?" Siku asked, trotting alongside this mysterious wolf. Siku's emerald green eyes gazed up at the wolf, and he smiled.
hi
ufologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antly659 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Clover

Gender-Female//Rank-N-A//Pack-none yet//Talking to-Henry//Place-near darkpaw border

She ignored what the male said at first watching the deer freak out and, try bolting in another way only to break one of its front legs. Swishing her tail she turned her eyes to the male saying "you know your much to close to darkpaw's territory border to be doing this. Even if I do give up this hunt whats to say a patrol wont rip into you well your trying to carry it back to your pack hmm?" Well she was talking to buy time she hoped Thresh followed her silent order with the way she made her tail move she wanted him out of harms way in case this went bad fast.

Thresh

Gender-Male//Rank-N-A//Pack-none yet//Talking to-none yet//Place-Near darkpaw border

His ears went flat on his head when he heard growling and, backed up when a male jumped out of the near by bushes. Though he did not start moving until he seen his mother start to move her tail signaling to him to try sneaking away. Moving slowly he turned trying to set his paws down away from sticks and, leafs to keep from making noise well he tried to get to the bushes behind his mom planing to take off running the moment he was in cover.
antly659

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Cinnamon | Female | 21 Years Old | Loner | Tags - None | Location - Outside Darkpaws Territory |

Cinnamon walked alongside the river, her steps quiet. She sniffed the air and quickly realized that there was a rabbit nearby and crouched down, luckily being right behind the brown bunny. She slowly continued forward, and before being noticed, she pounced on the rabbit and quickly killed it with a bite to the neck. She picked up the bunny in her mouth and walked over to a bush under a tree and laid down. It had been a while since she had eaten any food, so she quickly began eating it.
Last edited by scorpiongrasses on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KillerCrest » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:20 pm

Icy;

"I could of done it myself thank you very much" she barked, she turned away from the too out of embarrassment, for starters, she didn't know the wolf helping her was a dude! If she had know that she would of pulled herself out of the bush, possibly leaving a mark that would end up a scar, but she didn't like to embarrass herself around males. For a sec she realized, she was shorter than them. Probally due to the fact she was a runt.... But non the less it made her 10x more embarrassed, her face was so red she had to look the other way just so they couldn't see her blush, but it too obvious, after all she was a white wolf, which made is so much easier to spot out when she was blushing.
Last edited by KillerCrest on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
KillerCrest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pingu! » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Eska

Eska noticed that Blake had become distracted with the pup. So she quickly dragged the deer back to camp. Or at least she tried. She had to stop in the middle of the forest half way in between Revenge and Friendship territory. She was exahusted. She hadn't slept in a few days and didn't have much to eat. She needed help. She howled hoping that wolves from Friendship would find her before loners and members of other packs would.
pingu!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KillerCrest » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:23 pm

KillerCrest wrote:
Icy;

"I could of done it myself thank you very much" she barked, she turned away from the too out of embarrassment, for starters, she didn't know the wolf helping her was a dude! If she had know that she would of pulled herself out of the bush, possibly leaving a mark that would end up a scar, but she didn't like to embarrass herself around males. For a sec she realized, she was shorter than them. Probally due to the fact she was a runt.... But non the less it made her 10x more embarrassed, her face was so red she had to look the other way just so they couldn't see her blush, but it too obvious, after all she was a white wolf, which made is so much easier to spot out when she was blushing.
~WIP~

Yo wassup
KillerCrest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:05 pm

~|Lexi|~
Female||23||Revenge||Hunter||Tags: Open

She yawned, waking up from her nap. She looked around, wanting any social interaction.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ufologist » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Illusion-Female-Alpha Female-Darkpaws:
Illusion stepped away from Blake. "I will go this way.." she muttered, trotting towards Revenge's territory. AS she stepped closer, she saw a wolf with a deer at her feet. (It was Eska,) Illusion ran away, into the den. She looked around and saw some wolves. "I'm totally a Revenge wolf, although I look a lot like Illusion." she said nervously, waiting for someone to call her out. She looked at Lexi, and smiled. "So, anyone wanna come hunt with me?"

Henry:
Henry growled and looked at the deer behind him. He looked at it hungrily, I haven't ate yesterday.. He looked at the wolf in front of him and bared his teeth. "Make a move closer, you are dead meat. Howl for help, the same fate will come. If you leave, you will be able to live in peace." He was ready to sink his sharp, jagged teeth into the wolves neck if he needed to.
hi
ufologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me