Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|loners needed

Postby universal song » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:53 am

wilddog990 wrote:
Pine|Loner|Female

Pine wandered through the darkened forest silently. She was searching for any signs of prey. Her ears picked up the slight sound of scuffling and she crept forward. She leapt soundlessly into a bush and returned with a plump mouse in her jaws. Not much, but enough. Teeth bit into the flesh of the small rodent and she cleaned it to the bone quickly. She left the bones out in the open as she liked irritating the pack that lived in the area. She ran off towards a rabbit hole she had expanded in the middle of a thorn bush but she didn't mind the prickles. Her travelling didn't allow her to stay in one place to long.

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

The skinny omega was chewing an old bone in camp. He was able to get some rough scraps of it. He gazed around, shyly concealed. His eyes looked for any high ranks as he crouched in the shadows. He breathed slow and soft but loudly because he had nothing else to say.

[[both open]]
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:22 am

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
The alpha cocked her head to the brute and gave him a perplexing look, he had earned a chance this rare for an alpha like her to allow and yet he refused, an almost admirable trait in a wolf. She distressed though and put on a calm expression as she spoke once more.
"Well I respect your choice to remain loyal, if you wish maybe we can talk a little more, standing around like this is rather tedious," Hydie admitted yet still in a bold voice.

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He thought it over a bit, he couldn't just make up a plan like that on the spot. The guard spoke, "Well nothing right now, but how about we do a quick patrol and I will give you a bit of advice to be the best guard you can."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- Virgo>
"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- Kayla>
~still walking~

Coroth

<"Coro">theta<♂>in camp<bisexual>crush; Raksha<tags- Dominic>
~still walking~

Asher

<"Ash">omega<♀>in camp<pansexual>crush; Shadow<tags- Shadow
The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.

{All open for crushes and most for interactions, but mainly Asher and Jana}

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:46 am

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm lifted his head as the other wolf approached. "O-Of course." He stammered, eyeing the ground nervously. Head low he passed the bone over to Maverick. "You can have it. I'm not hungry." His stomach growled in protest but he kept his mouth shut. Higher ranks deserved more food. He didn't need it.

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine whirled around and snarled, fur standing on end. "Watch it." She snapped angrily. She noticed it was a pack wolf and she soon smirked. "A pack wolf eh?" She sneered. She loved having a little fun once and awhile. Her nose took in their strong scent.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:52 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla continues walking beside Giovanni with the buck on their backs until she sees the pack. "We are here at last!" she said.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
The alpha cocked her head to the brute and gave him a perplexing look, he had earned a chance this rare for an alpha like her to allow and yet he refused, an almost admirable trait in a wolf. She distressed though and put on a calm expression as she spoke once more.
"Well I respect your choice to remain loyal, if you wish maybe we can talk a little more, standing around like this is rather tedious," Hydie admitted yet still in a bold voice.

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He grinned at the smaller wolf, he loved teaching first experiences. He remembered how no one had quite been there for him as a pup and he vowed to never let that happen to anyone else.
"Well that is great Akira, let's go then," Alloth replied.

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- Virgo>
"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- Kayla>
Giovanni nodded and took the buck over to a pile and dropped it down before stretching himself out again. He groaned a bit before perking back up and looking around again.

Coroth

<"Coro">theta<♂>in camp<bisexual>crush; Raksha<tags- Dominic>
~still walking~

Asher

<"Ash">omega<♀>in camp<pansexual>crush; Shadow<tags- Shadow
The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.

{All open for crushes and most for interactions, but mainly Asher and Jana}[/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:20 pm

Kayla helps Giovanni set the buck down in the middle of the clearing, happy to have the heavy load off her back. "Thanks for hunting with me Giovanni!" she said. "That was fun!"
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine laughed and rolled her eyes. "You must be a medic or a omega. Your not chasing me out of your territory like usual." She sneered with a grin. Her tail flicked as she challenged the female. Her teeth glinted and her muscles flexed, ready for anything. She growled again and paced back and forth eagerly.

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm sighed and pushed the bone away. "It's okay. There's no meat on it anyways." He said with a shrug. His gaze landed on his paws. "So..." He didn't know what to say after all, he was only needed to listen to orders.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:25 pm

the loner wrote:name; vixen
gender; female
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
tags; arcadia & skye

as she scented the air, she caught another scent -- yet another wolf -- and again she was put on edge. "you're lying," vixen growled defensively and glanced around the area warily. "there's someone else here; one of your packmates."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:21 am

Raksha/5/F/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Giovanni, Open/Pups: maybe/Best friend(s): Open/Tags; Open
The guard came in from patrol and not seeing anything wrong she feels she doesn't need to report to the Alpha. She sat outside the den and yawned looking for someone to talk to or something to do. She felt a small breeze ruffle her fur as she turned her face up to the wind and smiled as it did. "I love the wind. This weather is always the best." she said softly to herself. She was a tough wolf but she was very loving and Loyal.

Akela/5/M/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Open/Pups: Maybe/Bestie(s): Hydie, Open/Tags; Hydie
The male nodded listening to her then saw the male approach he wasn't sure how to feel but he hated that mating season was coming up.... he hated the thought of being forced/pressured to mate with the opposite sex.

Akira/2/M/Gay/young guard/Crushless/Mentor: Alloth/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Alloth
Akira nodded and looked up to Alloth "okay. That could work. I haven't patrolled before." he said calmly but excited

Arcadia/5/F/Lesbian/Hunter/Crushless/Pups: Akira/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Vixen
Accalia sighed smelling Skye "that's just skye she's only the medic and doesn't have a say. And if you sniff again there's two other wolves out here so she's with that other wolf. A loner like you by the smell of it. So we're in no danger" she said calmly sick of loners always thinking that all pack wolves are hostile.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:44 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla helps Giovanni set the buck down in the middle of the clearing, happy to have the heavy load off her back. "Thanks for hunting with me Giovanni!" she said. "That was fun!"
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me