we were in the darkness -- wolf rp, open and accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

What should happen?

Bear attacks on one pack (has to ask for help from another)
50%
Lake and rivers floods high
33%
Shortage of prey
No votes
Battle between Silent Peak and Timber Rose
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: we were in the darkness -- wolf rp, open and accepting

Postby wildflower. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Blossom ~ Female ~ Tags: Mithobisi

" I didn't know you were so..mean." She said sadly. They'll never forgive me. She thought. A loud whine came out of her mouth and a whimper. She looked back and the hill was extremely steep. Rocks tumbled the way probably killing any wolf that fell with a blow of the head. Blossom sighed. She'd die either way. Getting killed by Mithobisi or clumsily falling onto those rocks. "This is it I guess. It was always it." She said pawing the ground. She backed up dangerously close to the rock edge. She stepped back once more tumbling but grabbing onto a twig that stuck on the ground in her jaws. This is the part where the alpha mauls me off. Neverless killing me. She thought unable to talk.
wildflower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:03 am

ave
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ four and a half ] [ fighter brute ] [ silent peak ] [ tags: adrian ]

the brute carefully followed the fae, stepping along side her and directing her towards a stream that ran around the base of the mountain. he dipped his muzzle in for a second before pulling away and swiping the access water away with his tongue. "are you going to be alright getting in and out? blossom sure did lay into you," for a second he felt a brief moment of regret, having not been fast enough to help his packmate with the fae's brutal onslaught. "never thought she'd be strong enough to deliver that big of a punch,"

miyera
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ five ] [ beta fae ] [ timber rose ] [ tags: kelinha , cothoza ]

miyera flicked an ear as she heard voices, and slowly made her way over. "kelinha?" it wasn't until after a moment she realized there was another wolf there. "who's this?" he wasn't from the pack, that much was obvious, and so she raised her tail slightly. "who're you?"
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wanderlust . » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:09 am

𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊

age - three and a half years
gender - female/fae/feminine
rank - Fighter of Blue Oasis
forum
tags - Sha'bu

Tamaska smiled and waited for her to emerge from the water. She looked ahead and began to trot into Silent Peak territory. "Come on, lets go." She spoke in a hushed tone, knowing to be careful of any listening ears. Her ears flicked, making sure to listen for anything or anyone. When she rounded up to the scent marks, she stopped and waited for Sha'bu. She was unsure if Sha'bu would even be okay with entering Silent Peak territory.

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚘

age - four and a half
gender - male/brute/masculine
rank - hunter of Timber Rose
forum
tags - Yuki

"Me either." Diablo chuckled lightly. Slowly standing up, he shook his pelt. "Would you want to go out today? How is your paw?" He spoke lightly to Yuki. His dark eyes took in their surroundings, the light from outside beaming into the den to make it easier to see.
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:40 am

• sedhi • blue oasis • alpha • tagged; rhys •
    sedhi let his eyes wander, not really knowing what to do. finding something to do wasn't something sedhi was good at, nor finding someone to speak with. sedhi's eyes finally caught the figure of rhy, and he started towards the brute with a high head. "rhys." he said in greetings as he stood next to him. sedhi's tail gave a small whisk, as he stood taller so he wouldn't end up slouching. he couldn't help but have bad posture when he was thinking at a time like this; it was something he always did. he glanced towards the ground, starting to think of the other two packs.

• kelinha • timber rose • hunter • tagged; cothoza •
    kelinha stared at cothoza and felt his maw curve into a frown. "enough small talk, runt." he snapped, walking closer to the border as he barked back. his eyes narrowed and he stood taller so he could look more intimidating. "why are you here?" he asked while waving his tail back and forth in irritation and impatience. he suddenly turned to a voice coming up frombehind him and backed away from the opposing wolf slightly. "miyera.... I have no information from this wolf, i'm sorry." he responded, blinking.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

we were in the darkness, so darkness we became.

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:13 am

xxxM I T H O B I S Ixxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Brute ]▬[ Silent Peak Alpha ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Blossom, Adrian, Ave ]▬

xxxxxxxMithobisi nodded to Adrian, a bitter smile. He felt some of the pain itching through him. He may have worse scratches and deeper cuts then the two of them, but he was glad to see Blossom had it worse. Sitting guard outside the camp entrance, he watched for Blossom to leave. "Get going, I don't think Adrian is kidding. She will kill you if you're still here." He warned, a proud smirk of the fae, Adrian.

-- I'm not responding to Blossom's post, I pm'd her yesterday about it.

xxxS H A ' B Uxxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Fae ]▬[ Blue Oasis Hunter ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Tamaska ]▬

xxxxxxxSha'bu wasn't exactly sure about trespassing, but she saw the determined look in Tamaska's eyes reassured a few of her doubts. However, she still kept a watchful eye on her surroundings. She was a hunter for a reason, she could barely fight with her tiny body and lean figure. "Where exactly we headed?" She questioned quietly.

xxxC O T H O Z Axxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Brute ]▬[ Former Silent Peak Fighter, Rouge ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Kehlinha ]▬

xxxxxxxCothoza looked at the pretty she-wolf that came up, and started to block out the hot-head's words. "Oh, hello, hello. Miyera it is?" He questioned, a charming smirk across his face. Sitting down, he curled his bushy tail across his paws.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:26 am

ave
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ four and a half ] [ fighter brute ] [ silent peak ] [ tags: adrian ]

the brute carefully followed the fae, stepping along side her and directing her towards a stream that ran around the base of the mountain. he dipped his muzzle in for a second before pulling away and swiping the access water away with his tongue. "are you going to be alright getting in and out? blossom sure did lay into you," for a second he felt a brief moment of regret, having not been fast enough to help his packmate with the fae's brutal onslaught. "never thought she'd be strong enough to deliver that big of a punch,"

miyera
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ five ] [ beta fae ] [ timber rose ] [ tags: kelinha , cothoza ]

she blinked slightly, though recovered from his words and simply flicking a thick ear. "what's your name, and what are you doing on timber rose territory?" she asked instead, tail wavering slightly over her back. she glanced quickly at kelinha, simply shaking her head slightly when he spoke.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:21 am

adrian ( hunter of silent peak ) tags: ave, . location: camp
        adrian let out a small sigh before looking down at the water, "yeah, i'll be fine. it doesn't hurt that bad anymore." the white fae replied before stepping into the water to wash her wound before they get infected. the water was cold and he hated it though it was also relaxing. "I though it could take her." adrian chuckled before she walked further out into the stream and rinsed her neck.

rhys ( fighter of blue oasis ) tags: sedhi location: camp
        rhys lifted his head to look at the alpha. the large black male Sat up properly and dipped his head greeting the brute. "greetings, alpha sedhi." he replied, his voice was deep and soothing and was also calmer than usual though the sound of his voice was still imitating, but of course not to the alpha. "how was your day so far?" rhys asked attepting to start up a conversation, even if he was horrible at speaking to others and often made him look awkward.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:40 am

Yuki \\ 3 y/o \\ Fae \\
Timber Rose \\ Fighter \\ Brown wolf \\
Scent: Clover & Mint \\
Tags: Diablo

Yuki shrugged lightly. "I am not sure, if there's anything you'd like to do then tell me." She laughed lightly before looking to her sprained paw. "It is still sore but I think I'll be able to walk. Maybe just a bit awkwardly." The fae said with a smile as she looked up to Diablo.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: we were in the darkness, so darkness we became.

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:31 am

[quote="MooImmaCat"]
    xxxM I T H O B I S Ixxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Brute ]▬[ Silent Peak Alpha ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Blossom ]▬

xxxxxxxMithobisi nodded to Adrian, a bitter smile. He felt some of the pain itching through him. He may have worse scratches and deeper cuts then the two of them, but he was glad to see Blossom had it worse. Sitting guard outside the camp entrance, he watched for Blossom to leave. "Get going, I don't think Adrian is kidding. She will kill you if you're still here." He warned, a proud smirk of the fae, Adrian.

xxxS H A ' B Uxxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Fae ]▬[ Blue Oasis Hunter ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Tamaska ]▬

xxxxxxxSha'bu wasn't exactly sure about trespassing, but she saw the determined look in Tamaska's eyes reassured a few of her doubts. However, she still kept a watchful eye on her surroundings. She was a hunter for a reason, she could barely fight with her tiny body and lean figure. "Where exactly we headed?" She questioned quietly.

xxxC O T H O Z Axxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Brute ]▬[ Former Silent Peak Fighter, Rouge ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Kehlinha, Miyera ]▬

xxxxxxxCothoza frowned as she rejected his greeting. "The proper response back is 'Hello', but oh well." He murmured, flicking an ear. "I'm Cothoza, I simply crossed because I was called over here by that brute." He answered, cocking his head towards Kelinha.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wanderlust . » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:16 am

𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊

age - three and a half years
gender - female/fae/feminine
rank - Fighter of Blue Oasis
forum
tags - Sha'bu

Tamaska trotted proudly into Silent Peak territory. She stopped and turned her frame to the side slightly. "We're going on an adventure!" She barked in a hushed tone. She was definitely just as nervous as Sha'bu, if not more, though she made sure to hide it. Her fur remained on end, her curious light eyes enveloping their surroundings. "It's so pretty here.." She whispered lightly

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚘

age - four and a half
gender - male/brute/masculine
rank - hunter of Timber Rose
forum
tags - Yuki

"If your leg still doesn't feel the best, we don't have to do anything. I just thought maybe you'd like some fresh air." He spoke, nudging her lightly. He had hoped that her paw would heal soon, as he hated seeing her in pain.
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me