Sun and Sand - Wild Horse RP - Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Sun and Sand - Wild Horse RP - Accepting!

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:59 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

For many years herds of mustangs roamed the island. No one is certain of how the horses got there. Some say they were shipwrecked horses who swam to shore, others say that they were unwanted horses who were left on the island to fend for themselves. The island is home to many different kinds of animals but it's mostly known for its wild horses. People come and go, tourists, observers, ect., though the island is mostly untouched and left to the wild ones.

Many horses once lived on the island but their numbers have plummeted. A rise in predators, a deadly illness spreading through the island, harsher than usual winters...the last few years have been hard on the mustangs. There were so few mustangs left that it is uncertain if they would be able to repopulate considering the island's current circumstances. Not wanting the island's population to die out, horses not native to the island were brought in. Most of the horses brought to the island were mustangs taken from the wild or mustang sanctuaries, but not only mustangs were brought. Off-the-track thoroughbreds, retired horses, unwanted horses, horses of many different breeds and colors were brought to help.

Many hope that the introduction of new horses will bring the island back to it's former glory but nothing is certain. Just because the horses live on a secluded island that doesn't mean they are safe. Wolves roam the island, and while they mostly go after deer they will attack horses if they see fit. Winters here are harsh and unrelenting, snow blankets the entire land and makes food difficult to find. The horses will have to adapt quickly if they want to survive.

Last edited by Blumenkranz on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:17 pm

1. All CS rules apply
    2. Try to stay active, if you are inactive for awhile without notifying me you will be removed
    3. I will allow you to reserve names for future foals, but you will only be allowed to reserve ten names at a time
    4. Be realistic. A three year old isn’t going to defeat a ten year old, but this doesn’t mean that a younger horse can’t defeat an older one
    5. Post your forms and keep all OOC on the discussion thread please!
    6. Drama is encouraged! If you have any ideas for anything big, feel free to send me a message!
    7. No powerplaying, godmodding, mary sues, ect.
    8. All breeds are allowed, though most of the horses should be mustangs
    9. All horses will start out as loners

Res Names:
    equine ♡ - Saxxy [Sax], Cry, Avenue, Tessa, Shiloh, Vagabond, Potema, Viper, Vienna, Wildfire
    micheal clifford. - Thor, Loki, Hermes, Zeus, Hades
    diamondfox - Chip, Frostbite

Last edited by Blumenkranz on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:23 pm

The Herds

Band Stallion
    Reaper of Souls [Grim]//14 years//equine ♡
    Lead Mare
    Quintana//15 years//tauriel.
    Mares
    Violet//7 years//Neenee777
    Primrose//13 years//loveinspired
    Yearlings
    Foals
    Cloud//Few Days//Neenee777
    Lily//Newborn//loveinspired

Band Stallion
    Kellam//6 years//Blumenkranz
    Lead Mare
    Catastrophe [Asylum]//16 years//equine ♡
    Mares
    Orielle//14 years//tauriel.
    Chasing the Sunset [Chase]//7 years//diamondfox
    Catori [Cat]//10 years//loveinspired
    Yearlings
    Foals
    Ahote [Te]//1 Week old//loveinspired

Band Stallion
    Mourn N' Might//8 years//Neenee777
    Lead Mare
    Mares
    Amaterasu [Ammy]//6 years//Blumenkranz
    Yearlings
    Foals

Band Stallion
    Bryn//10 years//Energy~
    Lead Mare
    Mares
    Jiyu Kaze//10 years//Neenee777
    Caliente//5 years//tauriel.
    Yearlings
    Foals

Band Stallion
    Lead Mare
    Mares
    Yearlings
    Foals

Band Stallion
    Mato'skah [Mato]//12 years//loveinspired
    Lead Mare
    Harleyquinn [Harley]//15 years//equine ♡
    Mares
    Dixie//3 years//Rodeo Runner
    Nymeria [Nym]//7 years//inevitable.
    Yearlings
    Foals

Band Stallion
    Pride//7 years//equine ♡
    Lead Mare
    Legend of Zelda [Zelda]//9 years//Blumenkranz
    Mares
    Yearlings
    Foals

Band Stallion
    Eclipse//6 years//_Konata_
    Lead Mare
    Mares
    Miles Apart [Milly]//5 years//inevitable.
    Yearlings
    Foals

Band Stallion
    Malcolm [Mal]//9 years//inevitable.
    Lead Mare
    Soreny [Soso]//6 years//Chanza
    Mares
    Yearlings
    Foals

Band Stallion
    Kookaburra [Burra]//5 years//Chanza
    Lead Mare
    Echo//12 years//Fallen Flame
    Mares
    Dream//3 years//Animalsrule22
    Yearlings
    Foals

Band Stallion
    Gorge//7 years//Chanza
    Lead Mare
    Mares
    Joelle [Jol]//6 years//inevitable.
    Spirit//6 years//Rodeo Runner
    Yearlings
    Foals
    Luella [Lu]//Month old//inevitable.

Band Stallion
    Eredet//7 years//Chanza
    Lead Mare
    Sky//7 years//Rodeo Runner
    Mares
    Yearlings
    Foals

Band Stallion
    Lead Mare
    Mares
    Yearlings
    Foals

The Bachelors
    The Stranger Jinx [Jinx]//11 years//MooImmaCat
    Black Waters//Yearling//MooImmaCat
    California//4 years//huskykid10
    Da Vinci//Yearling//tauriel.
    Odyssey//9 years//tauriel.
    Gellador//13 years//Energy~
    Quin//6 years//Energy~
    Bat//13 years//Neenee777
    Tread Lightly [Tre]//6 years//astro.
    Gin and Toxic [Gin]//11 years//astro.
    Start a War [War]//7 years//astro.
    Westley [West]//4 years//milatiger
    Stars Upon Us [Starson]//Few weeks//diamondfox
    Falcon//4 years//loveinspired
    Opal//Few Months//Chanza
    Hunter//6 years//Animalsrule22

The Lone Mares
    Divinity [Diva]//5 years//OTTBprince
    Spark//5 years//WarriorCatsForeva
    Africa//6 years//WarriorCatsForeva
    Neith//6 years//Energy~
    Kiss me Sweet [Kiss]//12 years//astro.
    December Dance [Dice]//Yearling//astro.
    Paisley Promises [Paisley]//16 years//astro.
    Miss me Mistletoe [Mistle]//3 years//astro.
    A Frosty Fae [Celaena]//5 years//diamondfox
    Angel//5 years//❄SnowFall❄
    Quince [Quinn]//3 years//loveinspired
    Laney//Yearling//loveinspired
    Calliope [Cally]//Yearling//loveinspired
    Shantalla//4 years//inevitable.
    Mercuria//7 years//tauriel.
    Sun of the West [Sunni]//10 years//diamondfox
    Sunshine at Noonhigh [Nonae]//Few weeks//diamondfox
    Sammy [Sam]//5 years//Chanza
    Laurel//8 years//Chanza
    Blue//5 years//Rodeo Runner
    Avery//8 years//equine ♡
    Jennet//8 years//lachance
    Creed//7 years//Energy~

Last edited by Blumenkranz on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:37 am, edited 48 times in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:33 pm

[x] Spring -Warm in the day and cool in the mornings and nights. Sometimes it may even rain. Stallions are more aggressive, breeding with their mares and stealing mares from other herds. Some mare are foaling, a week after this they can be recovered and carry a new foal for the next year.

[ ] Summer - Days are getting longer and nights are shorter. The temperature is rising. Mares are still in heat stallions are still in the search of more mares. There is no more rain and the sun is always shining.

[ ] Autumn - It is starting to get cooler and it might even rain. Mares are rarely in heat at this time. Stallions are less active during this time. Some still search for mares, though more are staying with their herd and preparing for winter.

[ ] Winter -Days are shorter and nights are longer. The temperatures are low and blankets of snow will cover the land, making food hard to find. A dangerous time as it is extremely cold and some herds are even wiped out. Stallions rarely fight and mares are never in heat during this time.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:34 pm

res just in case
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:43 am

Now Open!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sun and Sand - Wild Horse RP - Accepting!

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:09 pm

Kellam//6 years//Bachelor//Tags: None
    The young stallion weaved through the trees, alert for any movements or signs of life. He listened carefully to his surroundings, his ears swiveling atop his head nervously. He had been brought to this island not too long ago so he wasn't very familiar with his surroundings. He knew that other horses lived on this island, he could scent them, but he has yet to find any. While ordinarily bold, this situation was putting him on edge. He wasn't a wild horse, he didn't know what he was doing or what his previous owner was thinking when they set him up to come here. He neighed loudly, hoping that there was someone around to here his call.

Amaterasu [Ammy]//6 years//Lone Mare//Tags: None
    Ammy grazed quietly by herself, her dark eyes scanning the area carefully for any signs of other horses. The roan raised her head, swished her dark tail and shook out her mane before lowering it to continue nibbling on the green grass. She was alone at the moment, there were no horses here and wasn't with other mares or with a stallion. Being a lone mare was nice, but she didn't mind being in a herd. Being in heat also made her interested in seeking a stallion. Decided that standing out in the open wasn't the safest thing to do, she quit grazing and began to walk. She didn't exactly have a destination in mind, so she decided to keep walking straight and see where it led her.

Legend of Zelda [Zelda]//9 years//Lone Mare//Tags: None
    Zelda was trotting by herself, alert as she moved. A river came into view, and the palomino pricked her ears at the sight of it. It was a wide river, however the water was shallow and a horse wouldn't need to swim in order to get through it. She stopped once she reached the edge of the water and she shook her mane, getting her forelock out of her face before lowering her muzzle to drink. Once her thirst was quenched, she lifted her head and looked around. The palomino mare let out a soft snort and she turned her attention to the river, moving into a trot and going into the water. The middle part of the river was deeper and the water when to her shoulders, but she was still able to get through without having to swim. She waded through the water, and finally came to the other side. Once out if the water, she shook out her coat and flicked her now dripping tail. The palomino looked around for a few moments, then began to walk away from the river. Looking around again, she spotted a band of bachelors in the distance, though she decided to stay away for now. She didn't mind stallions, she would love to join a herd, but if the group of stallions noticed her, fights could break out and she didn't want that.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1

Postby tauriel. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Quintana and Da Vinci
Mare/ Colt || 15 years/1year
Herd: n/a
Tagged: Open
The blue roan mare quietly grazed, one eye on the yearling colt at her side. Da Vinci was grazing as well, but Quintana could sense he was growing bored. Lifting her head, Quintana studied her surroundings. She needed to find a herd soon but doing that could be a potential danger for Da Vinci. Stallions weren't all that fond of another stallion's colts. Any stallion Quintana came across would chase Da Vinci off. She didn't want to leave the colt but he was old enough to survive on his own if he had to.

Orielle
Mare || 14 years
Tagged: Kellam
Orielle ambled contentedly through the forest, the cool wind blowing gently through her mane and tail. The palomino paused, her ears pricking when she spotted the dapple grey stallion. He looked a few years younger than her, but it was possible he was strong enough to protect a herd. Orielle gave a soft nicker, greeting the stallion.

Caliente
Mare || 5 years
A dark tail flicked every so often to discourage biting insects as the grulla grazed. It was quiet out, peaceful. Though it wasn't always so calm, Caliente could appreciate the peace and quiet.

Odyssey
Stallion || 9 years
Mares: 0
Coverings: 0
Odyssey cantered smoothly across the ground, his ears pricked for any sign of mares. Every once in a while, he'd nicker loudly, hoping to catch someone's attention.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

༺ 1 ༻

Postby eventer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:33 pm

RIDE
pride ༺ ༻ stallion ༺ ༻ seven summers ༺ ༻ mares;; n/a ༺ ༻ coverings;; n/a ༺ ༻ tags;; zelda

xxx
xxx

xxx
creamy white hooves stepped calmly across the meadow, the body who held them, a rather dashing stallion, with a chestnut sabino, overo, or perhaps even rabicano, coat. whichever you chose, all were correct unless he was a registered horse. which being mustang and wild, he was not. he'd left the bachelor herd nearly a week ago and didn't have plans on returning, so his hunt was on for some mares.

the chestnut stallion twitched his ears and looked about, and upon spotting the river he was looking for he picked up a steady trot down towards the edge. as he drank he noted the golden creature coming towards his side of the river. he lifted his maw and watched her curiously, and though she was a mare, he still hadn't full filled his thirst. but quickly, he snorted softly and lifted his maw once again, calling out to the mare, pricking his ears to the water for a moment before back to the golden mare. one ear twitching to his left as a couple nickered and squeals erupted near by. his eyes fell on a group of stallions, most of them younger than himself, the oldest being not much older than himself. not that it mattered, for if the group noticed the mare, they'd over throw him easily, even if they'd all been younger. no matter how old the stallion, two stallions half his age, would beat him.with a flick of his tail, he wasted no time in approaching the mare, but also took his time, respect wise, hoping not to startle, or annoy the mare.

as he moved closer he nickered calmly once more and came from her side, knowing it was the one place least likely to startle her. his tail flicked around calmly, testosterone racing a little, but for now, the young stallion kept his cool, and remained relatively calm. he flicked his head a fraction, showing the slight irritation, but not once did he try to snake, or annoy the mare. instead he gently cooed another nicker and bumped his nose against her grey maw, his lighter white and pink patched nose and grey bottom lip, twitching faintly as he did. taking in her scent which was slightly distant from her body after her travelling through the river.

in hopes she wouldn't lash out, he nickered again and spoke gently, hoping that he hadn't blown his chance.
"hello miss. my name is pride, i don't mean to seem forward but may i ask yours?" though the sorrel kept his voice calm, it was obvious through his body, he was a little bit nervous, but what stallion wouldn't, when they were two years younger than the mare they were pursuing.

xxx
xxx

EAPER OULS
grim ༺ ༻ stallion ༺ ༻ fourteen summers ༺ ༻ mares;; n/a ༺ ༻ coverings;; n/a ༺ ༻ tags;; violet, cloud

xxx
xxx

xxx
a dark stallion waded through the shallows of the water in a lake along side the forrest line, on the opposite side of the lake was a meadow. and it took him a moment as he was distracted, but grim's eyes fell upon a white mare, with a wild bay filly at her side. her points not dark enough to call her a bay, even being a foal. he lifted his eyes from the foal as he saw no threat in the youngster as it was female, and would be an aspect to his herd. he wasn't stupid, but he knew this mare was an easy catch, she was half his age, and had a foal, so even if she tried to run away, she wouldn't go any faster than her foal. but even if she had no youngster, she still wouldn't get away. his ears flew back momentarily as a fish hit his leg. and with a snort he struck out at the water.

his eyes moved back onto the mare and her offspring before calmly trotting through the water, the whole way not getting any deeper than just below the large stallions shoulders, deep enough for fish, but not enough for any predator. other than perhaps bears who may come because it was shallow and fish were easy prey in shallow water.

he snorted softly and called out to the grey mare, approaching quickly, but carefully. stopping a few strides out, knowing how protective mothers were of their young. and by the look of the foal, and the smell of blood on the mares hind legs, the foal had only been born perhaps last night.which meant the mare was probably tired as well. he watched her curiously before nickering gently, hoping to keep her calm, letting her know he really did mean no harm to her young. for the moment he let her, decide how it went from here. snake her, or would she come calmly.

xxx
xxx

ARLEY UINN
harley ༺ ༻ mare ༺ ༻ fifteen summers ༺ ༻ stallion;; n/a ༺ ༻ status;; heat 3 ༺ ༻ tags;; beatrice, open

xxx
xxx

xxx
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

xxx
xxx

EATRICE
beatrice༺ ༻ mare ༺ ༻ twelve summers ༺ ༻ stallion;; n/a ༺ ༻ status;; heat 2 ༺ ༻ tags;; harley, open

xxx
xxx

xxx

xxx
xxx

VRIL
EBASTIAN

avril / bash ༺ ༻ mare/ colt ༺ ༻ fourteen summers / two days ༺ ༻ stallion;; n/a ༺ ༻ status;; heat 0 ༺ ༻ tags;; odyssey

xxx
xxx

xxx
the grey arabian mare stood calmly beside her, the foal was actually of an arabian stallion she'd been with last year. she'd lost him mid autumn when a stallion about the same age challenged him. both ended up losing her as she bolted. however she carried the dapple greys foal to term. from memory, the stallions name was kellam, but she had travelled alot of distance, probably to the other side of the island in that time, and doubted she'd see him any time soon. she looked up as sebastian made his way towards the beach, and with a flick of her tail she followed through swiftly. walking calmly towards the beach.

sebastian was all bold until he saw the water, he hadn't touched water yet, so it was a little scary. she never went to deep, for she'd watched a dear friend of hers a few years ago get attacked by a creature in the deep with a sharp fin that pointed out from the water when they travelled close to the surface. though, deep for her was knee deep. so she wouldn't go in more than maybe her fetlocks, but to prevent her colt from going to deep, she remained out of the water, at least until he shuddered behind her. with a soft sigh she walked up to the water and struck it contently before walking in until the water reached just above her fetlocks, going higher with each wave that came into shore, but only to her knee before receding back to her fetlocks. her colt took his time, spooking every time the wave came in, but in time, he came in, his long legs wobbling with every wave that hit.

she watched as a bigger wave came in and she mover herself to shield her colt. but as suspected he fell anyway, dragged out several meters from her. he struck the water in panic, which only made her panic, and she could see more waves coming in. fearing for her sons life, she pushed fear of water out of the way and lunged after him, as he was only going deeper and deeper. as she finally reached him, she herself swimming, she grabbed a hold of his neck and dragged him until she could stand, then held him up gently, hoping he was still alive. those waves had hit him hard and then keeping his head up while she swam for a few meters had been hard, she wasn't even sure if he had drowned or not. as she got to the shallows, just below her knees, she released her colt as he began to struggle, which though annoying, she was relieved he was alive. still in panic he tumbled several times before she resumed to grab his neck pulling him to shallower water before releasing him. she'd never seen him move so quickly, as he got to his feet his legs went everywhere as he scrambled to shore. she knew now he'd have a fear of water. which didn't bother her much.

her ears flicked up and she nickered waiting for him to calm a little before moving back to the meadow. his trembling body at her side. she watched him calmly nickering reassuringly before stopping and grazing as they reached the meadow. finally he calmed right down and layed down to rest, tuckered out from struggling for his life. her eyes caught the glimpse of a pinto horse in the distance, but for the moment she simply took note of it and resumed grazing.

xxx
xxx

ATASTROPHE
asylum ༺ ༻ mare ༺ ༻ sixteen summers ༺ ༻ stallion;; n/a ༺ ༻ status;; heat 4 ༺ ༻ tags;; kellam

xxx
xxx

xxx
asylum stood calmly on one of the small mounts before the beach, her ears flicking calmly at the sounds of stallions calling, mares crying, and the occasional foal's squeal. her attention only being grabbed when a smaller but rather dashing stallion let out a call. she had seen him before she heard him, and watched him curiously. her ears twitching carefully. normally she'd ignore him, but being so late in her cycle, she was quite interested. with a snort the grey called out in reply.

she looked at his features, taking note he was arabian, where as herself, an andalusian x mustang, two hands larger than this stallion. which was no problem, it was safe for the mare to be bigger when it came to foals, but had their heights been reversed, her pregnancy would have been a struggle. however it was most likely, and offspring from these two, would be quite small compared to herself. though not a mare who jumped into a herd, she didn't like being delayed either, and with a snort called out once more. swishing her strongly scented tail. she could tell she had a younger chestnut stallion following relatively closely, and though he mounted her twice, he fell off both times as she didn't stop. though, this grey was taking his time, and after a moment the grey mare stopped allowing the chestnut stallion to mount her. once he dismounted however he stood beside her, he was about three? maybe younger, and her intentions were still with the grey ahead of her. so she walked forwards calmly, as much to the chestnuts annoyance. as the pair grew closer, the chestnut soon bolted, not game enough to keep her against an older stallion. her ears twitched and she looked at the grey, making sure he knew what she wanted. she flicked her tail calmly as she approached nipping at his neck before continuing forwards, stopping just short of in front of him, kinking her tail over for him making her desire clear.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sun and Sand - Wild Horse RP - Accepting!

Postby rose petals. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Violet-mare-7years-tags, Cloud, Grim

She stopped and listened, a horse was defiantly around here somewhere. "Cloud,get down"Her filly gently nodded and ducked under the tall grass. She turned on the area where she heard the noise. "Who are you?!"She demanded.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me