SCS Cat House {SCS Owners Only}

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: SCS Cat House {SCS Owners Only}

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Jasper Pyrros- Nina/silver

He winced slightly, when he saw her trip and fall. He sighed as he too approached, and he nodded at Silver as he looked at her. "Hello."

Azusa- Carlita/open

The black and minimal white cat went back to talking to Carlita.

Carlita- Azusa/Open

She smiled at her son, then went back to talking to Azusa.

Tonka- Open

The Tonkinese mewed as he looked around, he was a bit lost without his dog friend. He shivered as he trotted through the door and saw a bunch of other cats were there, and became nervous again as he backed towards the door and just sort of sat down there.

Manny- Vines

The white cat huffed as he watched the toy. He mewed as he crept forward towards Vines and the toy.

Ptichka- Eveline

The little white and red kitty nodded as she looked at the curly cat, tilting her head as she listened to her before deciding to speak up. She nodded as she said "Sure, we could do that." She blinked as she looked about herself, then stared down the toy and crouched down, stalking it.

-Link later- Maxine- Open/Asriel

The Rex mix mewed as she walked through the door. She looked about herself, then noticed the Oriental Longhair up on a ledge, and watched him with interest. She made a soft sound as she headed over, and said "Hello?"

(XP I understand. i feel like our rl cat may be a little like him. She literally went after her own sister when my sister's cats were here, bc she couldn't get to them after the door was put up...)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Silver/Female/Russian Blue/<3/Open

Silver stopped quickly and jumped back her ears going back when a cat suddenly fell in front of her and tilted her little head confused. "Oh um. Hey" She shook off that confusing and sat down. "How did you...uh fall like that?" She asked curiously.

Rogue/Male/Bombay/<3/Open

Being slipped into the room Rogue quickly made his way up to the highest point he could find to look down at the other cats. He didn't particularly feel like socializing with these cats, mostly because most of them,he was sure had a nice life ever since they were a kitten and he honestly doesn't want to hear other cats brag of how well they were treated despite him now having the same nice life as they do now but the thing is he lived on the streets for a very long time and it made him a bit independent. He curled his tail as he looked down. He kinda felt like a king though which was kinda enjoyable at this height.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Nina|Cymric|Female|"Talking"/Meowing Color: |Tags: Jasper/Silver
She chuckled, "My legs are too short and i have a lot of fur between my toes so I slip or trip." she stated, sitting up.

Asriel|Oriental Longhair|Male|"Talking"/Meowing Color: |Tags: OPEN
He gave one last lick to his tail, looking up with narrowed eyes. And who might you be? He sat up, shoulders and head high to show he was no ordinary cat.

Anastasia|Thai Cat|Female|"Talking"/Meowing Color: |Tags: OPEN
She padded around, having been relaxing in a corner. She was sooooo bored, unfortunately her brother wasn't here. Oh well, guess she'll find something else to do. She padded off, looking around instead of forward.

Wheatly|Persian|Male|"Talking"/Meowing Color: |Tags: OPEN
The lil grump decided to pad over to a quiet secluded spot for him to sleep. This was inside a lil hole in a cat tree on the side.

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Jasper Pyrros- Nina/silver

He winced slightly, when he saw her trip and fall. He sighed as he too approached, and he nodded at Silver as he looked at her. "Hello."

(XD Angel, he said hello to Silver)

Azusa- Carlita/open

The black and minimal white cat went back to talking to Carlita.

Carlita- Azusa/Open

She smiled at her son, then went back to talking to Azusa.

Tonka- Open

The Tonkinese mewed as he looked around, he was a bit lost without his dog friend. He shivered as he trotted through the door and saw a bunch of other cats were there, and became nervous again as he backed towards the door and just sort of sat down there.

Manny- Vines

The white cat huffed as he watched the toy. He mewed as he crept forward towards Vines and the toy.

Ptichka- Eveline

The little white and red kitty nodded as she looked at the curly cat, tilting her head as she listened to her before deciding to speak up. She nodded as she said "Sure, we could do that." She blinked as she looked about herself, then stared down the toy and crouched down, stalking it.

-Link later- Maxine- Open/Asriel

The Rex mix tipped her head as she looked at Asriel. She flicked her tail back and forth, and twitched her ears a little. "My name is Maxine. Who are you?" she asked.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Coffee / Female / Tags; Open

Coffe padded out of her travelling cage, glad to be out of that hated thing. She looked around. Well where am I NOW? she thought. She headed towards another cat; who was cream with orange and black bits. "Do you know where we are?" she asked hopefully. "I'm Coffee by the way. Who're you?"

ummmm hello..
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items