SCS Cat House {SCS Owners Only}

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

SCS Cat House {SCS Owners Only}

Postby Neah » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:57 pm

Hello and welcome to our cat room. We have cats adopted from our shelter everyday so we figured that we would give the owners and their feline friends a place to socialize and relax. We here at the shelter ask that if your cat is aggressive that you do not bring it into the cat room and instead take it to one of our one on one play rooms where you may bond there. Other than that please enjoy yourselves! If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask the staff; we're here to help.

Cat Room Rules wrote:- Only roleplay here if you have a feline from SCS.
- All SCS rules.
- All of Tess' rules.
- You may roleplay owners but I ask that you keep it to a minimum; this is a place for you to develop your cats.
- Do not roleplay canines here; there is a separate area for them and for cross species mingling.
- Please keep drama to a minimum.
-If you have a problem with another member notify me or one of my mods.
Last edited by Neah on Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Cat House {SCS Owners Only}

Postby womp womp » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:36 pm

(Like this?)

Wish
Wish cautiously stepped into the room, trembling. She didn't like the idea of going to this "cat house" and playing in it. She'd rather be at home, instead of being out in this strange, new area. Odd scents filled up her nose as she stepped towards a famliar structure. Wish recognized it within a few moments. It was a cat tower. The orange maine coon reluctantly hopped onto it, feeling the soft material under her paws. She sat down, her long tail dangling from the platform and started to clean her paws.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Mark!
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:12 am

Solis -- Tagged: Wish

Solis felt his ears move forward as the Cat House door opened and closed. After a moment he yawned and blinked his eyes open, figuring he would find out who had come into the room. He pushed himself forward and peeked out of his ceiling hanging bed. There was a large newcomer perched on one of the cat towers and after a moment he determined the cat to be female. Her nervousness was obvious even from across the room. After a moment of observing he allowed himself to slide further forward and call out a hello.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:43 am

Jasper Pyrros

The young red Mackeral kitty mewed softly as he was brought to this...Cat House, as he heard then call it. He flicked his tail back and forth and perked his ears, then sighed as his owner left and he looked at the door. Finally deciding to just go inside, he mewed softly again as he trotted to the door and through it. He looked and saw at least two other cats, one he could tell was a she and one was a tom.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:59 am

*Wish||Tags;;Solis
Wish heard Solis, but immediately tumbled down from the tower, not even minding the pain and bolting into the corner. She was clearly terrified, but part of her wanted to greet the unknown cat she had never seen before. The trembling maine coon stepped forward, still looking at the male cat. She wanted to say something back, but all that came out was a odd mew. Wish flattened her ears, embarrassed.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorayaki » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:39 am

abelie || bambino || xxx || open
    Abelie ran into the room excitedly once her owner dropped her off, short legs causing her to stumble. The hairless cat uttered a surprised mrrow!, then scrambling back to her paws. She was a hyperactive young thing, looking around for something to do. Lucky for her, her occupation of "therapy cat" left her happy to explore new places, and so she merely wandered about. She took notice of three other cats, all...much taller, and all seeming to be much less willing to be social. The short cat huffed, then climbed up onto one of the cat towers, sitting. Her tail flicked back and forth, eyes darting around in search of a playmate.
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:08 am

Nina|Cymric|Female|Tags: Open
The little fluffball that is Nina, was finally let out of the moving cage she was in and was carried into a room full of cat toys and things to climb on. She immediately went to the nearest cat scratcher and scratched furiously on it. After getting her "fire" going, she bolts to the nearest plaything and rolls around like a kitten with a feather. From the start, she didn't notice any of the cats in the room and only noticed the plaything she rolled around with.

smol fluffy ball of energy XD))

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:35 am

(XP Btw, Jasper is not antisocial, hes just a little shy at first
Anyone wanna run into him?))
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Silver/Female/Russian Blue/<3/Open

When the gray cat was set down in the room she noticed the other cats first but she paid them not attention as she went to the nearest scratching post and began to sharpen her claws getting ready to attack the closest little mouse toy next to her because she swears that that thing is totally mocking at her sitting there in paws reach.

Rogue/Male/Bombay/<3/Open

Being slipped into the room Rogue quickly made his way up to the highest point he could find to look down at the other cats. He didn't particularly feel like socializing with these cats, mostly because most of them,he was sure had a nice life ever since they were a kitten and he honestly doesn't want to hear other cats brag of how well they were treated despite him now having the same nice life as they do now but the thing is he lived on the streets for a very long time and it made him a bit independent. He curled his tail as he looked down. He kinda felt like a king though which was kinda enjoyable at this height.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me