The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should I make a highschool Roleplay for The Beyond?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

YES.
69%
NO.
8%
Sure, but I wouldn't join.
23%
I don't care.
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (New and Accepting)

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:31 am

// R A G N A R \\
Form // Male // 4 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Khaleesi

He chuckled. "I think any place with a Fae such as yourself is beautiful." Ragnar's voice was low as he spoke, and acknowledged her lick with a small one on her cheek. "It's fine, Khaleesi. I understand."

// S P I R I T \\
Form // Female // 3 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Glitch, Luna

She kept her gaze on him as he moved, curious. Her ears perked as he mentioned his old home. Why was he telling her this? "Oh.." Spirit mumbled, nodding. "I'm never to return to my pack." The Fae released a light huff and her gaze shifted to the wounded shoulder. "I don't know. It hurts like hell, but I haven't been able to check it well because I run into other wolves." Her white tail curled. "A couple days, I think."

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

Soul nodded and pulled away from the water. She will tell him someday, so time. But not right now.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting, Needs Members)

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:02 am

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕
    ➼ fae ➼ 4 ½ years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: pollen, rain & basil} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: ragnar, lilith} ➼ {mood: peacful}

khaleesi giggled softly. "Maybe." The fae said with a smile as she glanced at the brute. She let out a soft sigh before looking ahead of her. "Yeah but I shouldn't have acted like that- I barely know her." Khaleesi said as she pinned her ears back.

♕ G L I T C H ♕
    ➼ assassin brute ➼ 5 years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: metallic, dust & lemon} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: luna, spirit} ➼ {mood: annoyed}

The brute nodded. "Understandable." He said in a neutral tone before glancing over his shoulders. "Are there any close by water sources?" Glitch asked before turning and looking back at the fae.
I kinda feel bad for Ontario...))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:08 am

// R A G N A R \\
Tagged; Khaleesi

He nudged her gently. "It's now in the past, K. Just look to the future." Ragnar shook his coat and glanced around. "I've had to."

// S P I R I T \\
Tagged; Glitch, Luna

"Yes." The snowy face answered, flicking her tail towards the left. "I was resting by a stream before we all... met." Her eyes narrowed as she looked down at the doe carcass, unsure of how to feel. Gratitude maybe, for being able to eat, but she didn't trust him.

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

Soul nodded and pulled away from the water. She will tell him someday, so time. But not right now.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:07 am

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕

The fae smiled, feeling reassured by his comment. "I know Ragnar." She said calmly before looking at him with a concerned look. I know nothing of his past.. maybe now isnt the time to ask. Khaleesi nodded in understanding before she lightly nudged his shoulder with her damn nose. "Where would you like to go?" The fae asked with a curios smile

♕ G L I T C H ♕

Glitch rolled his eyes before ripping a chuck of the meat off and eating it himself. "Eat." He growled. "If youre not going to eat then you might as well go back and travel with your friend. The only way you will end up dying is if I decide to do it myself, but if you dont get on my nerves you will be fine." The brute looked to the fae and his lips went into a straight line. "Eat Spirit." He growled again.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:17 am

// R A G N A R \\
Tagged; Khaleesi

"Anywhere.. really." Ragnar moved ahead, quickening his large pawsteps, before turning to look back at Khaleesi. "But I would like to be back at the cave tonight. He couldn't help but feel relieved she didn't ask anything if his history. Of could be saved for another time.

// S P I R I T \\
Tagged; Glitch, Luna

Her muzzle moved forward and into the meat. Granted she didn't like his attitude, but at least he was making sure she was fed. "Yep... okay." Spirit mumbled, pinning her ears back and going silent. Death because she refused to eat sounded like a stupid way to die.

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:41 am

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕

Khaleesi nodded in agreement. "Thats fine, its still early so we can have a decently long walk. If thats okay with you." She said with a small smile before a bird flew overhead. "Hm, it seems as if spring will be here soon." There was still areas with unmelted snow, but most of the land was showing its dead grass. It was soft because of all the water and it squished through the fae's toes. "Im not really a fan of the cold, but I do like the snow. Its really pretty." She said calmly as they continued to walk. "I know of a meadow thats close by to here, but its looks best mid-spring because thats when all the flowers are in mid bloom. I doubt there will be anything there." Khaleesi stated as she looked to Ragnar.

♕ G L I T C H ♕

The large brute nodded as he watched her eat. Glitch tore another chunk of meat off for himself and ate it calmly. "After were done, take me to the river. Youre going to rinse out your shoulder." He stated sternly. "I havnt seen any Chervil around, so hopefully its not already infected. Ive seen a few Dock plants around here, so ill be applying them to your wound, unless its infected. If youre wound is infected, we will need to go on a hunt for Chervil plants." Glitch said calmly before tearing off another piece of meat.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:57 am

// R A G N A R \\
Tagged; Khaleesi

"Course. Walks are nice." He let out a huff and looked her up and down, curling his tail like usual, and starting to move again. "It's cold here.. spring may come around, but I'm sure it will stay pretty chilly.. at least night." Ragnar blinked, moving slowly. He wanted to keep a little space between the Fae and himself after what happened with Lilith. Shewolf problems. It wasn't his thing. "We can still go to the meadow of you'd like."

// S P I R I T \\
Tagged; Glitch, Luna

"Very well." Spirit licked her lips, taking a last mouthful. "But I will be moving slow. I would hope you understand." Her head tilted and her eyes narrowed, fixed on his face. He better.

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:17 am

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕

Khaleesi nodded once more."Its always been chilly here in the Beyond. Its odd really." She stated mindlessly. "Im excited for spring, its one of my favorite seasons. Its not too hot or not too cold." The fae said with a smile before she shifted their direction and started heading for the meadow. "There probably isnt anything special here, meaning that all the flowers are probably dead and covered in snow." Khaleesi said with a slight shrug.

♕ G L I T C H ♕

The black brute rolled his eyes. "Thats fine." He said blankly before standing up and looking to the woods. "I guess we can leave the rest of the meat here for your friend, unless another animal finds it before him. Then he can do what he wants, I dont really care." He said with his normal neutral tone. "Lead me to the river." He stated.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:31 am

// R A G N A R \\
Tagged; Khaleesi

"It's fine." I said with a small shrug, shouldering his way past some bushes. He was about to continue but turned around to push some of the foliage aside for her. "I'm a guy anyway. Flowers aren't my thing."

// S P I R I T \\
Tagged; Glitch, Luna

"Whatever." Spirit moved for the edge of the clearing, slowly heading back into the tree line. She was ahead, but she wondered if the black wolf liked being led, like a pup after its mother. Spirit couldn't help but chuckle to herself, swishing her tail and moving on.

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:35 am

(I feel bad for Ontario, too. He's had a bad day, to say the least. And a few injuries. Winter is socially awkward at times...)
Ontario
Worst. Day. Ever. Ontario limped into a clearing, face cold. Gosh dang it.. The least thing he needed was for more wolves to see him. In the clearing were three faes and a brute. Wait.. There was his sister! Ontario limped over, growling softly. "Hey sis."

Winter
Winter was startled by a voice. She turned quickly, to see Ontario stumbling towards her. "Ontario... What happened?" She asked, rising to her feet and moving to her brother's side.
──-───────────────────────
hi, i'm mira. i'm into all things equine, especia
lly hunter jumping, as well as, realistic animal
roleplays. i am a bunny and doberman mom.

───────────────────────-──
──-───────────────────
she/her // straight // american
christian // optimist

───────────────────-──
──-──TO───────────────
pm me any time to talk, i'm friendly.
────────────PASS───-──
──-───────────────────
if you're wondering, the glass is half full.
signature credit

───────────────────-──
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me