S E A R C H ! - wolf role-play - accepting wolves

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

S E A R C H ! - wolf role-play - accepting wolves

Postby Horse » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:41 am

"Hey, over here! Are you ok? Are you ok?" As you slowly blink your eyes open, you notice a muscular male wolf leaning over you. His eyes stare down into your's, looking worried and concerned as you take into mind your surroundings. You turn your head away from the wolf's and glance around, looking at the trees making up the forest you call home; the trees, instead of standing up straight, have either fallen over or are bent, disfigured, or broken. The earth underneath where you are lying is incredibly wet, as if it had rained very much. You turn your head to look back up at the wolf, who still looks concerned about you. "What happened?" You ask, your voice wavering ever so slightly. "There was a hurricane- it was the worst I have ever seen... It totally damaged the pack's territory, it took out a lot of the trees, damaged many of our dens, and flooded the territory," the male responds, "It's the next day now. The pack's searching for the rest of its pack-mates around the territory... That's how I found you here, next to this tree... Don't you remember anything?" You look to your side, noticing a fallen tree next to you. You begin to remember the night before. You were returning from a hunting trip just as the hurricane began to get bad, and when you heard a loud crack coming from a tree to your side, you began to run. You don't remember anything after that, but you guess that you might have slipped on the mud beneath your paws as you were running. Right now, however, you are just thankful that the tree didn't fall on you. "I remember," you tell the male- you now realize that the male is one of your pack-mates, Zircon- before you stand up on your paws. "We're getting ready to leave the territory to find a new one. This territory will make no use for us now. The pack is waiting outside of the northern area of the territory," he tells you, "Come on, let's go meet them. Our healer can help you there, too, if you're injured." He turns away from you, expecting you to follow him to the rest of the pack. Will you be ready for a journey to search for the pack's new territory?

DISCUSSION THREAD
      introduction - rules - plot & pack rules - ranks - relationships - terrain, weather, & threat updates + latest updates [1]
Last edited by Horse on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:29 am, edited 11 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Horse » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:42 am

Please follow these rules.
      - chicken smoothie rules apply
      - please be child-friendly... no foul language, black out birth & mating scenes, don't describe too much gore
      - please refrain from posting pretty font (like fontmeme) or pictures on your role-play posts; they're considered spam
      - mxm & fxf relationships (lgb) are allowed as well as mxf
      - do not join with a wolf in heat, or with a pup
      - no god-modding or power-playing
      - post three or more sentences with correct grammar and punctuation
      - chat & post forms on the discussion thread & wait to be accepted before you role-play
      - please do not steal any of the information that i wrote from this role-play! it took me some time to come up with it

DISCUSSION THREAD
      introduction - rules - plot & pack rules - ranks - relationships - terrain, weather, & threat updates + latest updates
Last edited by Horse on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plot & Pack Rules

Postby Horse » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:44 am

Here's the plot of the role-play.
      The role-play begins right when the pack leaves their damaged territory to start their journey of finding a new territory. Throughout their travels, they encounter many aggressive wild animals, dangers, and nasty storms. The storms, however, seem to be the biggest threat to the pack because they never seem to go away. The wolves must do their best to fight off threats, avoid danger, and take cover from storms as they search for their perfect future territory.

The pack on the journey has laws for its wolves to follow.
      - be willing to give up your life for the pack and its safety
      - never stray from the pack
      - never lure danger towards the pack
      - never lure the pack towards danger
      - do not instigate fights with other members of the pack
      - always obey the alpha's word
      - respect all ranks of the pack, especially higher ranks
      - wolves who betray the pack will be banished or punished

DISCUSSION THREAD
      introduction - rules - plot & pack rules - ranks - relationships - terrain, weather, & threat updates + latest updates
Last edited by Horse on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wolf Pack Ranks

Postby Horse » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:47 am

H I G H - R A N K S

duchess juniper x female
      Meet your alpha. The alpha holds the responsibility of leading and guiding the pack for its safety. The alpha is the most dominant and respected wolf in the pack as he or she acts as the guardian of his or her pack. Although the alpha is usually a caring and responsible figure, he or she is not to be fooled; the alpha is generally one of the smartest and strongest wolves in its pack! - The original alpha's mate will become a second alpha, ruling with the original alpha.

denali windsong x female
      Greet your beta! The beta holds the second highest rank in the pack. He or she holds close ties with the alpha, as he or she helps the alpha rule over and guide the pack. This wolf typically takes the alpha's position when the alpha travels or passes. Like the alpha, the beta is very respected and is often a clever and strong wolf to be ruling next to the alpha. - The original beta's mate will become a second beta, ruling with the original beta.

raine x female
      - the healer's helper is zirconium
      This is your healer. The healer knows how to help injured and ill wolves. He or she is responsible for making sure that the pack is in good health. - There is only one healer in this pack.

M I D D L E - R A N K S

zìyóu x female
      smoke x male
      sorin x male
      kjar x male
      phantasm x male
      obsidian x male
      vinatta x female
      kelily x female
      secret x female x role-player quit role-play - ask on discussion thread to play this wolf!
      maisie x female
      athena x female
      unlimited subordinates - open
      These are the subordinates. The subordinates are middle-ranked wolves of the wolf pack. They are responsible for the pack's daily chores, like hunting, exploring, and patrolling pack territory. They are expected to pay a great amount of respect to their alpha[s] and beta[s], although they typically do more chores than the alpha[s] or beta[s] do on a daily basis! - There can be a countless number of subordinates in this pack.

venus x male x role-player quit role-play - ask on discussion thread to play this wolf!
      django x male
      candice x female
      fang x male
      These are the night watchers. These wolves are very similar to subordinates, except that they do more chores in the evening. They are responsible for watching out for the pack in the evening as the pack falls asleep. If they sense no danger around the pack, they will go to sleep with the pack. If they do sense danger, they will stay awake all night watching over the pack. - There are only four night watchers.

L O W - R A N K S

zirconium x male
      dragon x female
      heather x female
      ghost x male
      fenris x male
      unlimited omegas - open
      The omegas hold the lowest rank in the pack. The wolves that hold this rank are usually too young to be a subordinate, too old or weak to carry out daily chores, or are not favored by the higher ranks. They are typically known to not be treated as well as the other ranked wolves, but they do a great deal for the pack. They often watch over the pups of the pack, and the able omegas generally do even more work than the subordinates do! - There can be a countless amount of omegas.

12 females - 11 males

DISCUSSION THREAD
Last edited by Horse on Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:20 am, edited 32 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Horse » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:48 am

Spread the love!

wolf > wolf
      wolf has crush on wolf
      wolf [>] wolf
      wolf has secret/slight crush on wolf
      wolf >< wolf
      both like each other
      wolf - wolf
      mates
      wolf x wolf
      once were mates
      wolf < pups > wolf
      these wolves have pups together

candice x > venus x
      nile x > denali x
      venus x > django x
      juniper x > django x
      sorin x > smoke x
      fang x > juniper x
      kelily x > dragon x
      secret x > sorin x
      secret x > zircon x
      heather x > raine x
      zircon x >< ghost x
      athena x >< phantasm x
      django x >< denali x
      django x >< candice x
      juniper x >< kjar x
      zìyóu x [>][<] dragon x

DISCUSSION THREAD
Last edited by Horse on Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:21 am, edited 18 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Terrain, Weather, & Threat Updates + Latest Updates

Postby Horse » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:49 am

As the wolves travel to search for new land, they will encounter new terrain, new weather, and new threats. In the role-play, I will be posting "terrain," "weather," and "threat" updates.
      "Terrain updates" will tell you when the pack has crossed a certain terrain to search for a territory and when they will encounter another. This will allow the wolves to progress and "travel" onto new lands as the role-play proceeds. This will also offer the pack new obstacles and challenges to come, depending on the terrain or land given.
      "Weather updates" will update the pack on the weather near the terrain.
      "Threat updates" can list the threats on the terrain.
      LATEST UPDATES - P. 2; P. 10

DISCUSSION THREAD
Last edited by Horse on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Horse » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:49 am

This post is reserved for future use.
Horse