(Fox RP)~Waiting for love..~(Accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

What should happen next?

Hurricane
9%
Blizzard
20%
-40 C (Frostbite might occur)
41%
Hunger
5%
Drought
7%
Sickness that strikes kits
18%
Other (Tell us!)
No votes

Total votes : 56

Re: (Fox RP)~Waiting for love..~(Accepting!)

Postby RavenshadowRose » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:25 am

Fire Storm looked outside. "I wasn't planning on leaving until... wha...." she said as she stood, trotting to the den entrance. She looked outside, standing next to Snowflake. "Til the blizzard stopped..." she mumbled, looking outside. She sighed. "I'm still tired though, let us rest." she said softly, walking over to Jayson and laying beside him.

Midnight smiled. "Congratulations Rush, Petal." she said, smiling.
Karrie giggled at the thought of having new friends.
Firefly leaned into Rush's soft, warm, fur. She began to silently purr.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:45 am

Austin peaked his nose outside,the terrible wind was gone and the snow had stopped,he widened his eyes ''uhh,I guess there's no need to.'' he shrugged and turned to Mouse.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby ghast. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:05 am

🌺 liam | female | corners of the deer | tags; hamilton 🌺

the female shook her head, staring out into the white abyss of snow. it was beginning to slow down, but she could tell that a storm like that could've killed a fox easily.

🐾 hiroki | male | quote's mistake | tags; quote 🐾

"if i was lying, why would i stay here so long?" he asked, leaping up and towards the female with his tail high in the air.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Jayson || Crush Maisy || Tagged Maisy, Maru, Fire, Snowflake
    »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Jayson nodded slowly, agreeing with Maisy's statements. "True..." He murmured, locking his eyes on for a few long, lovely moments. He studied her beautiful eyes, that seemed to sparkle and dance with life. Then, Fire's sweet voice yanked him back to the present. "Oh, right. That's fine." He replied, sitting down beside her and wrapping his tail around the young vixen. "Are you feeling alright, Fire?" He whispered, lowering his head closer to her as he spoke.

Rush || Mate Petal || Tagged Petal, Midnight, Owl, Karrie, Firefly
    »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Rush lifted his head and squinted out the den's entrance. "I think it will warm up soon love, don't worry." He reassured his mate, glancing up at her with a smile. "Look, the blizzard is over. Only sign of it is some gusty winds." Rush rose to his feet slowly, nuzzling Firefly. At Midnight's words his gaze shifted over to her, and a broad smile creased over his face as he realized she had overheard the delightful news of his and Petal's future kits. "Thank you." He dipped his head politely. "And what about you two?" He asked, a twinkle sparking in his eye. "Plan to have pups of your own someday?"

Knight || Mate Liam || Tagged Shadow Moonlite
    »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    As the blizzard slowed down, Knight had finished grooming his coat, which had been absolutely covered in freezing snow particles. Now free of such things, his ebony colored pelt lay against his skin clean, smooth, and shiny. He then rose reluctantly to his feet, and stretched out his front paws. His eyes still held the distant, melancholy look, but this time also had a hint of thankfulness. He turned to face the vixen whom had helped him. "I appreciate you risking your life to protect me in that snowstorm. But there really was no need." He sighed, feeling his heart grow heavy once more. "I...I should be going." Knight turned to walk away.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:19 am

Fire Storm looked at Jayson. "Cold. I feel like i have something the humans call a flu." she said, have had experience with flu-stricken trappers.

Midnight glanced at Owl(Pitbull's character) and smiled. "I've often wondered if i wanted any...." she said.

Shadow Moonlite looked at the male. "Going so soon? You still need to rest, you will be quite weak out here." she said.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:14 pm

Petal - Female - Mate: Rush - Tags: Rush, Owl, Midnight, Firefly, and Karrie

"Hello Firefly, are you feeling better?" Petal said softly, as she looked down at the small pup.

Mouse - Female - Crush: Austin - Tags: Twig, Seven, and Austin

Mouse smiled. "Did it stop?" Mouse walked over to the entrance to see for herself.

Owl - Male - Mate: Midnight - Tags: Petal, Rush, Midnight, Karrie, and Firefly

"Pups?" Owl answered, finishing Midnight's sentence. To be honest he had also thought about having pups someday in the future.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:54 am

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Jayson frowned deeply. "Are you sure? Perhaps you just got chilled by the gusty winds." He cast a worried glance outside, before focusing his gaze back on the pup. If Fire Storm really had a human disease, that could pose a tremendous problem. "Well, can you heal it? Do you know of something that will help?" He was growing more concerned.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Rush chuckled, but brushing against Petal as he looked at little Firefly. "Well love, are we going to keep her?" He mused in a whisper, referring to the pup, as he affectionately licked his mate's cheek soon after asking.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    He stopped at the entrance, letting out a reluctant sigh. Knight was about to insist that he was fine, but the vixen had a point. "Fine." He replied, sounding irritated. He slammed his haunches down into a sitting position, soon sliding down his front paws and resting his head on them. Thoughts and memories of his deceased mate came to mind once more, as he lay there. Knight felt his eyes grew watery, and squeezed them shut. Why did I leave her? What if she was just injured? She might have...bled to death. Because of me. Knight's heart sank to the bottom at that thought. He blamed himself. A few whimpers escaped him, as he covered his face.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:55 am

Petal - Mate: Rush - Tags: Midnight, Karrie, Rush, Owl, and Firefly

"If she wants to stay, of coarse!" Petal answered Rush. "Do you want to stay here with us, Firefly?"
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:03 pm

Firefly thought for a moment. "I..... dont know. I... need time to think about it..." she said.

Fire Storm thought for a moment. "I will need time to rest and recuperate. But after the time, i think i'll be alright." she said.

Shadow Moonlite smiled, but that soon turned to worry after she heard him whimper. "A-are you alright?" she asked, worry was heavy in her voice.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:57 am

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Jayson huffed, his ears pinned down in worry as he gazed at Fire Storm.
    "Well, ok then. But if it gets worse, you let me know." He said firmly, and it was not meant as a suggestion, but a direct command.
    "Just in case we need to try and seek out a healer around here." His hazel eyes drifted to outside, a snowy wonderland. "I don't about any of you, but I need to step out and get some fresh air." He said quietly, mostly just needing some space after being curled up on the crevice for a while. He commonly got claustrophobic, after being in a small space for prolonged periods of time. "If anybody would like to join me, feel free." The male added, wanting to make it clear he wasn't wanting to be alone, and they could come along. He just needed to step out of the den. When he spoke, his gaze rested on Maisy, secretly hinting at her.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Rush tilted his head at the pup's curious answer. She seemed rather...hesitant. He secretly wondered if she had a family out there, or at least thought she did, and was yearning to seek them out. He cast a mildly concerned glance at Petal, before shifting focus back to Firefly and crouched down to her height. "We sure can respect that. But, where will you go if you don't stay? You're too young to live on your own just yet." He said, voicing his concerns for the young girl.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Knight shuddered at the memory of his mate, wishing it could be wiped away because of the pain it brought, digging into his heart like a knife. At Shadow's words, he lifted his head, tears staining the sides of his face. "I-I....I don't know what to do with myself!" He suddenly yelled,
    which was followed by a hacking sob.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me