(Fox RP)~Waiting for love..~(Accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

What should happen next?

Hurricane
9%
Blizzard
20%
-40 C (Frostbite might occur)
41%
Hunger
5%
Drought
7%
Sickness that strikes kits
18%
Other (Tell us!)
No votes

Total votes : 56

Re: (Fox RP)~Waiting for love..~(Accepting!)

Postby Sugarkitza » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:49 am

AthenasArtz wrote:
AthenasArtz wrote:
    ^^ S P I R I T ^^
    Arctic Fox // Female // 2 Years // Crush-less
    Location; Sunny Decembers // Mood; Catious
    Tagged; Snowy Rose, Myrick
As soon as the three arrived, Spirit stopped at the entrance and glanced back at them. "Wipe your paws off at the entrance, please." The vixen said with a pause. "I would prefer to keep the snow outside, so I'm not sleeping in mud if it melts inside."Spirit hated getting dirt in her fur- not because she was scared of dirt, but because it was hard to remove from such a thick, white pelt.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:10 am

Jayson || Crush Maisy || Tagged Maisy, Maru, Fire, Snowflake
    »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Jayson lay with his head resting on his paws with his gaze focused on the swirling winds outside. Yet his large ears flicked back, to catch Fire and Maisy's conversation. As it progressed his eyes saddened. The truth was, he didn't want Fire Storm or Snowflake to grow up. In fact, he hated the idea of if. If only they could stay kits forever. He mused, letting out a sigh. Glancing back, he noticed the worry plastered on Fire's face. "You're worried about Chell, aren't you." He said quietly, looking at the pup gently. "I'm sure she's fine. She knows a lot about living in the wild now."

Bronze || Crush None || Tagged Winter
    »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Bronze would have rolled his eyes, but the gusty winds didn't make it easy. He was only getting colder, so despite his wanting not to, the male reluctantly followed the white vixen into her lair. After he was inside, he gave a firm shake of the pelt to rid it of lingering snow. "Thanks. But I was perfectly capable of finding shelter on my own." Bronze mumbled, glancing back out at the blizzard. He hated accepting help. But there wasn't much he could have done. Of course, he'd never admit that to a soul.

Snowy Rose || Crush Myrick || Tagged Spirit, Myrick
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Rose bit her lip, and managed to hold in a giggle. For some reason she found that fact that Spirit was requesting them to wipe their paws at the entrance amusing, and it was hard not to grin. But she just nodded quickly, and complied with a simple response. "Copy that." She finished wiping the mud off of her paws, and trotted elegantly inside, sitting gently down on the floor. A sigh of relief followed this action, as she was glad to be out of the frigid winds. "Thanks again, Spirit." The young vixen murmured, her tail swishing back and forth thoughtfully as she studied the cozy lair. Soon adding a small compliment. "This is a very nice den."

Rush || Mate Petal || Tagged Petal, Midnight, Owl, Karrie, Firefly
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Rush's eyes widened at the happy news, which was followed by his jaw dropping open. "Wh-what?" He questioned, a wide smile growing on his face. "Why Petal, that's such amazing news!" He ran his tongue over her muzzle a few times, overjoyed. "I'm going to be a father." He whispered affectionately, burying his face into her pelt for a few lingering moments, taking in her sweet scent as he replayed her words inside his mind over and over again.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:15 am

Midnight smiled. She didn't want to eaves drop but she had caught what Rush said. 'I'm going to be a father' was what she heard. Midnight's ears laid down in a shy manner as she shifted her gaze to Owl. She walked over to her mate. Placing her muzzle near his ear, she whispered softly. "I want pups, love." was her whisper. She sat beside Owl, giving a click of her tongue to call Karrie over, whom trotted over quickly.

Firefly soon quit shivering, however she was still crawling for warmth. She crawled over to Rush, looking for the warmth of his fluffy tail.

Fire Storm looked up at Jayson. "Eve isn't with Chell anymore, shes gone to a place in the sky. I already miss them so. Do you think my friend Crowfire will keep her company?" she said, not expecting an answer.

(If i'm missing any fox's in need of replys, yell nicely!)
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:52 pm

(OH, I thought this rp died, I'm so sorry, I will repost for my characters now!)

Petal - Female - Mate: Rush - Tags: Karrie, Firefly, Rush, Owl, and Midnight

Petal looked at Owl, Midnight, and Karrie, and then at Rush. "Is it still snowing?" Petal asked Rush, as she looked outside.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:44 pm

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Jayson was sad to hear Eve had passed, and his heart ached for Chell. He knew the two had been quite close. "Oh." Was the first word he managed to say. A moment of silence followed, before he sighed, and looked at the pup with a nod. "I'm sure he will, Fire." The male murmured, leaning over to nuzzle her. "After this storm ends, I promise I will help you get back to Chell. Alright?" He said gently, looking at her with fondness in his eyes.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Rush noticed Firefly was heading to his bushy tail, and this caused a chuckle to escape his mouth. He was soon wrapping his tail around the pup, to help keep her warm and comfortable. Lifting his eyes to meet Petal's once more, he nodded slowly. "Yes, unfortunately. I hope it lets up soon." He cast a glance over his shoulder outside, looking at the raging blizzard

{totally fine!}
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Firefly curled up in Rushes warm tail. you could barely see the young kit. She was almost the same color   Rush, though she was a little lighter in color.

Fire Storm sighed. "Stay with Maisy and Snowy. They need you. I can dig under the snow, the snow will act like a cave, keeping me warm. All i need to watch for is traps.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:37 pm

oreopeppers wrote:🌺 liam | female | corners of the deer | tags; hamilton 🌺

liam whined, burying her head in her paws. there was a chance he was out there and thought she was dead, but there was also a chance that he was out there looking for her. her broken leg (i think?) ached badly in the cold, but there was nothing she could do.

🐾 hiroki | male | quote's mistake | tags; quote 🐾

hiroki smiled, jumping off of her and playfully grinning. "you're the prettiest fox i've seen...and i've seena lot!" he blushed, hiding his smirk with his paws. he rolled in the snow, shaking his pelt off happily.

Hamilton frowned as she whined,she looked at her poor leg and sighed ''do you need that healed?Atleast protected?'' she saw the blizzard calming down.

Quote blushed,sitting up ''oh really?'' she giggled,a pretty grin on her face ''or are you lying?'' she smirked playfully,in a play bow.

(pitbull,can I please have a repost for mouse :>?
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:25 am

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    "WHAT?" Jayson's first reaction was immediate rejection to her idea. "Fire, you can't go out there. You're a red fox, not an arctic. Please, I beg you. Stay here till the storm lets up. Chell will be fine. Crow..whatever his name is...he's with her. She's safe. Why must you be so brave? Take my advice for once and stay here where it's safe out of the wind." His voice held immense amounts of worry as he urged her to wait until the blizzard died down. However as he finished speaking, coincidentally, the winds started to subside. "Wow." He muttered, watching the storm come to an end as a smile broke out on his face. "Looks like the snowstorm is stopping!" He exclaimed, glancing back at Maisy and Maru with delight. "It's about time." His gaze dropped down to Snowy and Fire Storm. "You wanna find Chell now?"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Rush lowered his head to lick Firefly gently, running his tongue slowly over her red pelt as he attempted to help warm and relax her. His eyes glanced up outside, and he noticed the storm was slowly stopping. He lifted his visage and grinned, gaze drifting to the other foxes inside the den. "Midnight, Owl, Petal, The blizzard is dying, look." He lifted a paw towards the entrance, gesturing to the happy sight.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mario » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:52 am

Maisy frowned as Fire Storm asked to leave the den once more, and frowned deeper as she listened to Jayson's fearful plea. As worried as she was for the young vixen, she didn't like to see Jayson freaking out. She opened her mouth to attempt to calm the male Fennec, when he suddenly exclaimed that the storm was coming to an end. With a sigh of relief, she closed her mouth, her tail wagging joyfully. "Finally... do be careful however... just because the blizzard has stopped, does not mean there is no more danger." Maisy knew that big storms carried big aftermaths. There had to be at least a few inches of snow on the ground.
ImageImageImageImage
~ straight pride ~
Mario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Petal - Female - Mate: Rush - Tags: Rush, Owl, Midnight, Karrie, and Firefly

"You're going to be the best father." Petal said as she smiled up at Rush. "How long do you think it will be cold like this, I don't want our kits to be born in this kind of weather."
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me