Diamond Collars to Muddy Paws - open&accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Diamond Collars to Muddy Paws - open&accepting

Postby pink..equestrian » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:24 am

Ƭнє Sтσяу
No matter where you go, you'll always find country folk; and of course the non-country folk. The same goes for dogs. Country dogs and classy dogs. These two groups usually get along fairly well, but certain members of the classy group look down on the country dogs and the lifestyle of their type. There's always two sides to every town...the question is, where do you fit in?

Coυɴтry Doɢѕ

Country Dogs are much like their country owners. They accompany them when they go fishing, hunting, mudding, farming...all those fun things and more - sometimes even parties. Country Dogs are referred to by other names (by the classy dogs) - hick, redneck, hillbilly, bumpkin. Among other less kind terms. Do they care? Nope! These dogs are not poodles or little dogs. They are built to be rugged, not win shows. Does this sound like you? If so, then you are a Country Dog.

Clαѕѕy Doɢѕ
Classy Dogs are the perfectly behaved, well groomed dogs of the town. They live in pretty homes with their middle - to somewhat high class owners. Their owners are the white collar workers. Classy Dogs typically look down on the Country Dogs and their lifestyle, and many find it unfortunate that they live in the same town as their counterparts. Some of them don't mind casually hanging out with some of the country dogs - but only in mutual parts of town. That area where it's not quite white-collar, classy homes, but not yet the country, farm part of town. Classy Dogs have plenty of fun of their own, jumping into human pools at night when no one's watching and stealing cheese from the table. Are you sophisticated enough? I think you are.
Last edited by pink..equestrian on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & Guidelines

Postby pink..equestrian » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:36 am

I know these can be a pain, but they are important for every roleplay. Let's start with some guidelines, then move on to the rules.

Guidelines:
  • As for the Classy Dogs: I'm going to be looking for a few - or as many as desired - of these dogs to totally despise the Country Dogs. To the extent of preventing others in their social group from hanging out with the Country Dogs. These dogs will pretty much be considered the leaders of the Classy Dogs, the voice of authority. If you like playing stubborn, slightly harsh characters, you will love this role. Classy Elite, if you will.
  • I don't want everyone else fighting the authority of the Classy Dog Elite - at least not right off.
  • Classy Dogs can be ANY breed, mixed or otherwise. You may have dog show quality dogs. No Classy Dog will be rough, get down and dirty type. Please try to fit the group you put your characters in.

Rules:
  • These must be followed. Please read all.
  • All CS Rules apply. Please read those if you have not already.
  • This will be a semi-lit roleplay. I would like at least three full sentences per character; correct grammar and spelling.
  • Please use my form. Do not change it. I worked hard on it.
  • You may have as many characters as you can handle, but be reasonable.
  • Try to keep genders even in each group.
  • No joining with puppies. I find that they get in the way and are just annoying in roleplays.
  • No wolf mixes. Just dogs.
  • Do not go more then four pages without me after I say I'm logging off for the night. Also, try to PM me when you will be gone for more then five days.
  • Please do not use the terms fae and brute.
  • No posting until accepted by me
  • Most importantly: Have fun!
Last edited by pink..equestrian on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Form

Postby pink..equestrian » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:48 am

Here it is! You must use this for all your characters.

Code: Select all
[img]Picture here[/img]
[b]Ɲαмє:[/b]
[b]Agє:[/b]
[b]Ɠєηɗєя[/b] (DO NOT use the terms fae and brute)
[b]Ɓяєєɗ/Ɓяєєɗѕ:[/b] (if complete mutt, just write mutt)
[b]Ƈσυηтяу σя ƇƖαѕѕу:[/b]

[b]ƤєяѕσηαƖιту:[/b]
[b]Hιѕтσяу:[/b] (Brief)
[b]Ƥσѕιтινє Ƭяαιтѕ:[/b]
[b]Ɲєgαтινє Ƭяαιтѕ[/b]

[b]Ƙιη[/b] (only write those who are in this roleplay)
[b]Ƈяυѕн:[/b]
[b]Mαтє:[/b]

[b]Ƭнємє Sσηg:[/b]
[b][url=]Oωηєя(ѕ)[/url]:[/b] (Owner's names) (Put the link to the picture after the = in the first bracket.)
[b]Rαηк:[/b] (only two ranks: Head Country Dog/Head Classy Dog, or normal. If someone already has the Head rank, you cannot write it down. Make sure you are a good semi literate roleplayer if you take this.)
[b]Oтнєя:[/b]
Last edited by pink..equestrian on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Info & Characters

Postby pink..equestrian » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:54 am

Do the country dogs and classy dogs live in the same town? Yes. Just in different parts of the town.

Weather:

Crushes:
Vlette likes Rhett
Duke likes Dutchess
Charlie likes Cocoa
Ralph likes Summer

Characters

Country Dogs:
Head Country Dog: Rhett: Male/4/Border Collie Mix/Small
- Confetti: Female/3/Border Collie Mix/Small
- Vlette: Female/2/Borzoi/Deer Sugar
- Jeremy: Male/3/German Shepherd/Sorasheart
- Belle: Female/2/Shetland Sheepdog/Life...
- Cocoa: Female/3/Mutt/Webkinzlover4067
- Charlie: Male/4/Sorasheart

Classy Dogs:
Head Classy Dog: Summer: Female/4/Greyhound/Sorasheart
- Ralph: Male/5/Chow Chow/Small
- Melody: Female/3/Golden Retriever/Small
- Duchess: Female/3/Poodle/kthorson
- Luke: Male/3.5/Dalmatian/Life...
- Duke: Male/3/Boxer/Sorasheart
Last edited by pink..equestrian on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Small's Characters - wip

Postby pink..equestrian » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:08 am

Ɲαмє: Rhett
Agє: 4 Years
Ɠєηɗєя Male
Ɓяєєɗ/Ɓяєєɗѕ: Border Collie mix
Ƈσυηтяу σя ƇƖαѕѕу: Country, of course

ƤєяѕσηαƖιту: "I love running through mud, chasing animals, riding in his owner's truck, sitting by a campfire. I couldn't care less what them Classies think of me or my kind. Call me redneck, trailer trash, hillbilly - I don't care. What's to say none of those are good things? I'm proud to be country. I have a quick temper that flares up, it don't take much to set me off. When I'm in a good mood, I'm very fun loving. Love to have a good time with my buds."
Hιѕтσяу: Purchased by his current owners as a young pup. Nothing unusual really. Born in this town, no plans to leave. His sister Confetti was adopted a year later.
Ƥσѕιтινє Ƭяαιтѕ: "Besides my charming good looks? I'm proud, strong, brave, and if I say so myself, a great leader."
Ɲєgαтινє Ƭяαιтѕ "I ain't going to lie, I have a quick temper and I don't take orders from anyone - aside from my owners. I can be bossy and snappy. Some like to use the term hot-headed."

Ƙιη: Confetti (sister)
Ƈяυѕн: Open
Mαтє: None

Ƭнємє Sσηg: Ladies Love Country Boys by Trace Adkins
Oωηєя(ѕ): Jackson and Ellie Browne. A recently married couple in their mid-twenties.
Rαηк: Head Country Dog
Oтнєя: Taller then he looks in the picture.

----

Ɲαмє: Confetti
Agє: 3 Years
Ɠєηɗєя Female
Ɓяєєɗ/Ɓяєєɗѕ: Border Collie mix
Ƈσυηтяу σя ƇƖαѕѕу: Country

ƤєяѕσηαƖιту: "I am a very sweet girl, I get along with anyone and everyone. I want to have as many friends as possible! I am just the companion dog in my home, I'm no good at hunting and I get fidgety."
Hιѕтσяу: Same as Rhett. Same parents as him, just a year younger - from a different litter.
Ƥσѕιтινє Ƭяαιтѕ: "Sweet, friendly, eager to please, bubbly."
Ɲєgαтινє Ƭяαιтѕ "Sometimes I can be annoying but I don't try to. Rhett tells me that I'm naive. Also, I might be a little too friendly, and I like to wander...sometimes I forget where I live and need help getting back."

Ƙιη: Rhett (brother)

Ƭнємє Sσηg: Good Girl by Carrie Underwood
Oωηєя(ѕ): Jackson and Ellie Browne. A recently married couple in their mid-twenties.
Rαηк: Regular Country Dog
Oтнєя: Yup c:

----

Ɲαмє: Ralph
Agє: 5 Years
Ɠєηɗєя Male
Ɓяєєɗ/Ɓяєєɗѕ: Chow Chow
Ƈσυηтяу σя ƇƖαѕѕу: Classy

ƤєяѕσηαƖιту: Fairly nice to his fellow classy dogs, very stuck in his ways. Ralph is pretty low-key, not one for being crazy. Despite his looks he is a very refined dog, bred for showing.
Hιѕтσяу: He came from a Chow Chow show dog breeder and was then purchased by his current owner for $4,000. He's been in several dog shows during his life before he was purchased by Cassie. He likes to make rude jokes about the country dogs. Named Ralph as in Ralph Lauren.
Ƥσѕιтινє Ƭяαιтѕ: Refined, well-behaved, intelligent, funny.
Ɲєgαтινє Ƭяαιтѕ Rude to country dogs, hates when he sees his kind associate with them, stubborn, insensitive.
Ƙιη: Nope

Ƭнємє Sσηg: I Know You Want Me by Pitbull
Oωηєя(ѕ): Cassie Buckingham
Rαηк: Regular Classy Dog
Oтнєя: Yup c:

---

Ɲαмє: Melody
Agє: 3 Years
Ɠєηɗєя Female
Ɓяєєɗ/Ɓяєєɗѕ: Golden Retriever

ƤєяѕσηαƖιту: Fun, outgoing, she can get crazy sometimes. Melody loves having a fun time, jumping in pools, sneaking food at fancy parties. Melody gets extremely out of control whenever there's good music playing.
Hιѕтσяу: Melody was born at a breeder's like many Classy Dogs. She never did any shows, but she's definitely a nice looking dog. Purchased by her current owners, now she's here.
Ƥσѕιтινє Ƭяαιтѕ: Always has a great time, lots of energy, friendly, cute looks.
Ɲєgαтινє Ƭяαιтѕ Sometimes she gets a little too crazy. Never let her in your house if you got good music and good food or she might try to jump on a table and eat.
Ƙιη: Nope

Ƭнємє Sσηg: Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
Oωηєя(ѕ): Bryan and Hailey Reynolds
Rαηк: Regular Classy Dog
Oтнєя: Her favorite songs include Shut Up and Dance (her theme song), Trap Queen, Hey Mama and anything by Pitbull.
Last edited by pink..equestrian on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Name in Progress - Open and accepting

Postby Vlette » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:39 am

Ɲαмє: Vlette
Agє: 2 years old
Ɠєηɗєя Female
Ɓяєєɗ/Ɓяєєɗѕ: Female
Ƈσυηтяу σя ƇƖαѕѕу: Country
ƤєяѕσηαƖιту: She is very gentle and very motherly, she wouldn't hurt anyone or anything without reason.
Hιѕтσяу: Vlette was raised in the country, she is currently being used as a Therapy dog to a sick farm girl, she isent usually on the job exept at night. She is also used as herding the farmers cattle and sheep because of her speed.
Ƥσѕιтινє Ƭяαιтѕ: Beautiful long coat, Very wanted by a few farmer breeders, She is very kind and very gentle
Ɲєgαтινє Ƭяαιтѕ She has long, clumsy legs. Her long tail knocks into alot of things and she sometimes can be quite skittish
Ƙιη X
Ƈяυѕн: Rhett
Mαтє: X
Ƭнємє Sσηg: (Will put in later)
[url]Oωηєя(ѕ)[/url]:
Buckly (Farmer) and Kate (Sickly girl)
Rαηк: Normal but she stays by Rhetts side constantly
Oтнєя: I am Semi-literate and sometimes pretty literate, its nice to see a good roleplay like this

╔══════════════════════════════╗
~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorasheart » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:41 am

Ɲαмє: Summer
Agє:4years
Ɠєηɗєя female
Ɓяєєɗ/Ɓяєєɗѕ: greyhound

ƤєяѕσηαƖιту: very smug, only nice to the classy dogs, serious, quick temper, stubborn
Hιѕтσяу: Summer is a wonderful show dog who was apart of a elite team until her owner fell sick and was then given the the owners 25 year old daughter.
Ƥσѕιтινє Ƭяαιтѕ: Smart, quick thinking, helpful, thought-leader
Ɲєgαтινє Ƭяαιтѕ quick to judge, tends to be rude

Ƙιη none
Ƈяυѕн:open
Mαтє: open

Ƭнємє Sσηg: friend like me-aladdin
[url]Oωηєя(ѕ)[/url]: (Dakota)
Rαηк: classy leader
Oтнєя:nopeeee
Last edited by Sorasheart on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorasheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorasheart » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:51 am

Ɲαмє:Jeremy
Agє:3 years
Ɠєηɗєяmale
Ɓяєєɗ/Ɓяєєɗѕ:German shepeard
Ƈσυηтяу σя ƇƖαѕѕу: country

ƤєяѕσηαƖιту:sweet, caring, is fairly rough
Hιѕтσяу: grew,up as a line dog before his owner Sam found him on the streets and took him in.
Ƥσѕιтινє Ƭяαιтѕ: humorus, easy going, loves to hunt
Ɲєgαтινє Ƭяαιтѕ loves to pick fights,strays to often, likes the challenge others

Ƙιη none
Ƈяυѕн:open
Mαтє:open

Ƭнємє Sσηg: just one yesterday -fall out boy
[url]Oωηєя(ѕ)[/url]: sam- 14 year old farmboy carter- Sam's dad who owns the farm Katie-farmers wife who loves the modern life and wishes to live in the city
Rαηк: none
Oтнєя:I can be fancy with my words it's just I'm in a hurry at the moment sorry!
Sorasheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink..equestrian » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:04 pm

I absolutely love all of these characters so far! All accepted, but we will wait maybe a day to start the roleplay, as it is pretty late where I live.
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorasheart » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Awesome I'm so excited! And of course! It's pretty late here too
Sorasheart