Cat City (CLOSED, MOVED TO V.4)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should this roleplay be remade?

Poll ended at Fri May 20, 2016 12:38 am

Yes, remake the roleplay and start fresh!
100%
No, leave the roleplay as it is now.
No votes

Total votes : 8

Cat City (CLOSED, MOVED TO V.4)

Postby cup of cocoa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:24 pm

We all have our stories.
Maybe you were abandoned. Maybe you ran away. Maybe you were just born this way. No matter what your story is, it all leads to one thing; you are now a stray. Whether you like it or not, you can not rely on humans anymore. You have to learn to survive on your own. Of course, as a stray, there are hardships. But the hardships are what you must overcome if you plan on surviving.

You live in New York City, where the excitement never ends, even at night. Your goal? One word: survive. You can make only two decisions. You can form a clan of cats, and work together to survive in the city. Or, you can live as a loner.

Will you survive? Well, that's a question only you can answer.

V.1 | V.2
Last edited by cup of cocoa on Sat May 21, 2016 8:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

PokeFarm Q account
I stream at twitch.tv/cuppofcocoa !
hullo! I am cocoa. I am more active
on PokeFarm Q, so feel free to contact
me there if you need anything c:
{ join and get 1 free rare OR 20 C$! } | { trading pets + C$ for PFQ }
{ cs shop + looking for 2014 halloween foxes } | { avatar credit }
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cat City [always accepting]

Postby cup of cocoa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Rules;
- fade to black during mating/giving birth
- don't be your own crush/mate
- do not fight in OOC
- when speaking in OOC, use ()s, []s, {}s, etc
- not a requirement, but try to keep genders even
- do not roleplay another's character without their permission
- do not kill another's character without their permission
- do not god-mod
- remember, this is a realistic roleplay
- drama is encouraged, but don't go overboard [if you want to do something very major(example: a war between clans), PM me and we'll work something out]
- I understand writer's block, but please no one-sentences
- try to stay active; if you have to go inactive, notify me
- if you'd like to start a clan, let me know
- do not double-post/spam
- have fun :3 that's the purpose of this roleplay

Form;
[feel free to use your own form if you wish]
Name:
Breed:
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]:
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Personality:
History:
Other:
Looks:

Clans;

The Alley Cats' home is located inside a building. To get to the building, a cat has to go to a certain alley and slip through a window in the wall. The building has a large book shelf that goes from one end of the wall to the other. It is two stories, each story being filled with couches, beds, and cushions that Kiya found and placed inside the building to make her home. It is a very comfortable place to live, being cozy and having a lot of room despite all of the cats.
The Alley Cats- Kiya
Leader (the leader leads everyone)- Kiya
Deputy (second-in-command, leads with leader)-
Kits (A kit is well, a kit) - Belle, Electric, Bamboo, Kestrel
Trainer (A cat that is normally retired from their position and is training a trainee how to do their position, hunting, fishing, etc.)- Tony
Trainee (A kitten that is being trained to be a hunter, fisher, etc.) - Belle, Electric
Fishers (Cats that fish for the clan) -
Watchers (Cats that guard the clan's entrances and exits) -
Scrappers (Cats that get scraps and human food for the clan) -
Offense (Cats that attack things)- Tony
Defense (Cats that defend things) -
Elders (Cats who have retired from their jobs) -
Queens (She-cats who have/are expecting kits) -

The Hidden Cats' camp can be found in the basement of an abandoned apartment building. The lobby is also sometimes used, but only if their are too many cats to fit comfortably in the basement, as Dagger doesn't want them to be found by humans. The only way into the basement is through an old tunnel that was originally made by rodents, but Dagger widened it to allow cats to crawl through. The basement is warm despite it's harsh appearance, and has enough room to accommodate many cats.
The Hidden Cats- Dagger
Leader (the leader leads everyone)- Dagger
Deputy (second-in-command, leads with leader)-
Kits (A kit is well, a kit) -
Trainer (A cat that is normally retired from their position and is training a trainee how to do their position, hunting, fishing, etc.)-
Trainee (A kitten that is being trained to be a hunter, fisher, etc.) -
Fishers (Cats that fish for the clan) -
Watchers (Cats that guard the clan's entrances and exits) -
Scrappers (Cats that get scraps and human food for the clan) -
Offense (Cats that attack things)-
Defense (Cats that defend things) -
Elders (Cats who have retired from their jobs) -
Queens (She-cats who have/are expecting kits) -

Members;
Arietta. - Silver, Ash, Lillian, Kiba, Summer, Belle, Kiya, Angel, Brooklyn, Jackson, Tony, Miracle, Electric
ȶigressa - Kiko
Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє - Echo, Bamboo, Kestrel
kthorson - Maggie
lillybell40 - Storm
Art-Of-Poetry - Onyx, Fern, Krone, Lynette
fable; - Emerald, Adrian
|Rain| - Blaze, Jinx
~Static~ - Smog, Adelaide
dragonheart872 - Nix, Aron
lightlavender - Mira
kanekikennn - Ceyna
Moonbacon - Tober, Ronno
Flower Thomas - Darkness, Princess
-Wolves- - Toby
Science_Forever - Delirious, Pride, Cira
Windfarmer - Kopaki
Sno Leopard - Frost
Squiggs - Squiggy, George

Mates

Kits
Echo; Bamboo, Kestrel
Last edited by cup of cocoa on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 11 times in total.

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arietta's Characters

Postby cup of cocoa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:26 pm

My Characters;

Name: Silver.
Breed: Silver tabby.
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: None.
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: None.
Crush: None.
Mate: No one.
Kits: None.
Personality: Silver is a quiet cat who is very hard to approach. She avoids contact, trying to lock herself away from others. When she talks, her remarks usually come out as cold due to lack of communication between other cats. She is honestly a very kind cat, but it takes a very long while for her to trust you and consider you a friend.
History: Silver was abandoned one day unexpectedly. Her family was moving to the city in an apartment, and no animals were allowed. Ever since then, Silver has come to hate humans.
Other: No.

Name: Ash.
Breed: Maine coon.
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: None.
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: None.
Crush: No one.
Mate: No one.
Kits: None.
Personality: Ash is a friendly cat who doesn't turn down anyone. He helps all cats in need. However, if he comes particularly close to a cat, he can grow attached and overprotective. One bad trait about him is that he can grow to be a bit too trusting. He doesn't take caution and that usually gets him into tough situations.
History: Ash's real name used to be Shadow. One day, while Shadow was outside, the house caught on fire and his owner along with the owner's family burned with the house. Shadow then turned his name into Ash. He later met a she-cat named Mint who lost one of her kits, "Orange"(Mango), to a car. Later on, she died along with her other kit, "Pinecone"(Cookie), in a fire. Ever since then he has been trying to distance himself from she-cats who want to try and start a relationship with him, though he does have small feelings for Winter. He somehow managed to survive in the fire, being rescued by humans before he died, and being hospitalized for a month before escaping and reuniting with Kiya and her clan.

Name: Lillian, but likes to be called Lily
Breed: Brown tabby

Crush: Prince
Mate: None.
Kits: She is a kit herself
Personality: Lily is a sweet kitten who loves to make friends. She is a sucker for romance and dreams of one day having the perfect mate. She can be a bit stubborn, and she is very clumsy, but she is gentle and kind.
History: Lily was born as a stray, but her family got caught by the shelter. So she has been surviving on her own(barely) ever since.

Name: Kiba
Breed: Unknown
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: Shadeclan
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: Offence
Crush: Xo
Mate: Xo
Kits:
Personality: Kiba is a laid back cat who doesn't exactly take things seriously. He is very reckless and impulsive, doing things without thinking twice about them and usually regretting it when it is over. He is pretty friendly and easy to approach, and because of his laid back attitude he doesn't get angry easily.
History: Kiba was born as a house cat. After a while, he got bored with it and ran away. He lived all of his life as a solitary cat, even as a kitten, relying on no one but himself. One day, when he was 1 year old, he encountered a stray dog. They got into a fight, but Kiba came out victorious. In the process, he knocked out the tooth of the dog with his claw, and kept the trophy as a sign of his victory. He wore it around his neck by puncturing the tooth and putting a string through the hole. Later on, he encountered the Shadeclan, and he joined.
Other: Image is the rightful owner of Howl at a Moon, who was the artist of Kiba's looks.

Name: Summer
Breed: Brown tabby

Crush: Delirious
Mate: Delirious
Kits: Lithium and Oscar, her adopted kits
Personality: Summer is a charming and fierce cat who is usually sarcastic. She doesn't really trust other cats, although she will talk to them. She tries to push away any cat that tries to get close to her. Even though she may not show it, she is very lonely and wants someone to try and become her friend.
History: Summer was born as a stray, and was abandoned by her parents when it was obvious that there wasn't enough food to go around. Ever since then she has learned to live on her own, making use of the resources around her. She tries not to get too close to other cats because she is scared of being betrayed by them, like her parents did.

Name: Belle
Breed: Tabby
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: The Alley Cats
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: Kit and Trainee
Crush: Space
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: Belle is a shy kitten, but once you get to know her, she is playful and friendly. She isn't afraid to stick up for her friends or to speak for what she believes is right.
History: Belle was born in a shelter. When she was adopted, she ran away, living on the streets ever since.
Other: Wears a red bow around her neck.

Name: Kiya
Breed: Maine Coon
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: The Alley Cats
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: Leader
Crush: Flynn
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: Kiya is a she-cat who is brave and unafraid to take risks other cats are afraid of taking. She, despite usually being calm, gets angry very easily. When she is angry she is very fierce and stern, making sure other cats know their place. She makes sure her clan is safe, putting the clan before herself.
History: Kiya's parents were killed by stray dogs. Her parents managed to help her and her brother, Shadow(Ash) escape before they were killed, but later on Shadow got captured by humans. Kiya came to hate humans because of this. She made a clan, a clan in which helps other alley cats so that they may survive on the streets. She later found Ash, and now their together again.
Other: The sister of Ash, though he may not remember her.

Name: Angel
Breed: Domestic Longhair
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: Angel is sweet and shy, only speaking if she is spoken to first. She opens up to those she spends time with, eventually showing to be a very playful she-cat. She usually needs others to stand up for her, as her kindness is usually taken advantage of.
History: Angel was born in the average litter with 5 other kits in a human home. She was given away as soon as she could eat hard food, though she was abused. Finally she ran away and now lives on the streets.
Other:

Name: Brooklyn (Brook)
Breed: Calico
Crush:
Mate:

Kits: Dodger, her adopted kit
Personality: Brooklyn is a very kind cat who tries to help others whenever she can. She is friendly and playful, and isn't afraid to put others before herself. She can have a fierce temper when angered, and is usually stubborn.
History: Brook was born as a stray, though her father left her mother after getting her pregnant. Her mother gave birth to Brooklyn and another kit, Juniper. When Juniper died of a sickness, Brooklyn's mother went insane with grief and stress, blaming her other living kit for the death of her sister. She then attacked her kit, though Brook managed to escape with major injuries and somehow survived. Brook doesn't let it show that she has had a hard history, though.

Name: Jackson
Breed: Tabby
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: Jackson is quite mysterious, only talking if he is encouraged enough to and is around cats he trusts. He will help those in need silently, and always appears suddenly as he is usually in the shadows. He has a more warmer side, though he shows it only to those he really loves.
History: Jackson was born as a stray. He had a mate and family, but his mate's life was taken by a dog while his kits were taken away by humans. Ever since then he has been afraid to get too close to another cat, afraid the same will happen to them.
Other:

Name: Tony
Breed: Domestic Longhair
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: Alley Cat Clan
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: Trainer to Lightning and Offense
Crush: Amy
Mate: Amy
Kits:
Personality: Tony is a very friendly cat, helping those in need. He doesn't always take things seriously, though he isn't lazy. He is a skilled warrior and hunter because he works hard. He enjoys joking around.
History: Tony was born as a stray, though his family abandoned him. Kiya found him and recruited him to the clan.
Other:

Name: Miracle
Breed: White tabby
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: Miracle is sweet, approaching anyone she sees. Even though she is kind, she is a very good fighter. She isn't afraid to stand up for her friends. She can sometimes be flirty, though this only happens if the cat she is talking to is being flirty as well.
History: Miracle was born as a kittypet. She watched the stray cats outside her window and finally decided to run away. She now enjoys life as a stray.
Other:

Name: Electric
Breed: Highlander and Turkish Van mix
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: Alley Cats
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: Kit and Trainee
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: A timid kit who is afraid to jump in with others, usually because he is either shy or afraid to get hurt. He can get coaxed to play, such as when his siblings do. He is also silent because he is unable to speak at the moment.
History: Electric was born as an Alley Cat. His siblings are Lightning, Pearl, and Fluffy. He, for some reason, is unable to speak, though he will find his voice eventually.
Other:
Last edited by cup of cocoa on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat City [always accepting]

Postby tigressa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Ahhh my boy Kiko
I loved him ;w;
I hope we can post now...
I won't be as active due to school but I'd certainly try

ȶigressa wrote:Name: Kiko
Breed: Shorthaired Green-eyed Tabby
Crush: None yet
Mate: None yet
Kits: None yet
Personality: Friendly and outgoing, generally very patient, will fight for the ones he cares for
History: He was thrown off a bridge by his abusive owner, hoping that he would drown in the deep waters below. Fortunately, he managed to scramble out before disappearing in the depths. Despite the horrible treatment of his previous owner, he kept his friendly spirit.
Other:
Looks:

ImageImageImageImage
╔══════════════╗

➤ hi, call me tigImage
➤ she/her
➤ infp...virgo

current fave bop (click)

pls ask me q’s (left)
I’m so bored

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Mostly moved to discord

To Do List (click)

╚══════════════╝
Shank pixel by linorva
banners & everything else by me
tigressa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:50 pm

{ Accepted, and that's alright. ^^ I might not be as active as I was before, either. }

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigressa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:52 pm

(Thank you <3
Now to wait)
ImageImageImageImage
╔══════════════╗

➤ hi, call me tigImage
➤ she/her
➤ infp...virgo

current fave bop (click)

pls ask me q’s (left)
I’m so bored

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Mostly moved to discord

To Do List (click)

╚══════════════╝
Shank pixel by linorva
banners & everything else by me
tigressa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:46 am

Name: Echo
Clan: None
Personality: She is nice and courageous, but determined, unafraid to get dirty when it comes to surviving. She would die protecting to those whom she cares about. She is energetic, and calm at times. She is funny and loves a good laugh.
History: She was born a stray, taught to never trust people, for what they do to cats. She has lived with her family, until being split apart when a storm broke out. At the age 3, she fell in love with two toms, Alfie and Pride. Forced to choose over the two, she chose Alfie and became pregnant with his kit's. Unfortunately, Alfie was killed by a monster, Pride's mate died from sickness, so Pride and Echo joined together to be mates.
Crush: Pride??
Mate: Pride??
Kits: Kestrel, Bamboo and Ivan

|| B A M B O O ||

||Name|| Bamboo
||Gender|| Male
||Age|| ???
||Clan|| Loner
||Mother|| Echo
||Adoptive Father|| Pride
||Biological Father|| Alfie (Deceased)
||Littermates|| Kestrel and Ivan
||Personality|| In development
||Description|| Lean yet muscular, solid grey Maine Coon with green eyes.
||Other|| Click picture to see Adult form

|| K E S T R E L ||

||Name|| Kestrel
||Gender|| Female
||Age|| ???
||Clan|| Loner
||Mother|| Echo
||Adoptive Father|| Pride
||Biological Father|| Alfie (Deceased)
||Littermates|| Bamboo and Ivan
||Personality|| In development
||Description|| Light grey, lithe tabby Maine Coon with light blue eyes.
||Other|| Click picture to see Adult form
Last edited by Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iƒ уσυ ωєяє тσ ∂ιѕαρρєαя, ℓιƒє ωιтнσυт уσυ ωσυℓ∂ вє тяυℓу ∂яєα∂ƒυℓ...

Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worldwideskywriter » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:34 am

•Maggie•
Ⓕⓞⓡ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓡⓔⓒⓞⓡⓓ

username; kthorson
will you be active? As long as I'm interacted with
did you read the rules? Yep
any questions about the rules? No

Ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒ ⓘⓝⓕⓞⓡⓜⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ

Name(s); Maggie
Age; 2 years
Gender; Female
Breed; British Shorthair
Rank; Loner
Clan; None

Ⓡⓔⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢⓗⓘⓟⓢ

Crush; nope
Mate; ha ha very funny... no
Mother; Dead
Father; Dead
Siblings; died at birth
Kits; none

Ⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ

History; She was born a stray and that has helped her to survive this far. Her two siblings died at birth due to unknown reasons. Her parents raised her in an ally close to the road. One day, when her parents were out hunting, Maggie peeked her head out of the ally only to see her parents tearing across the street. Suddenly, WHAM! her parents were hit and Maggie was alone in this world. She has gained the nickname Mags with the other strays and she does not plan becoming part of a clan.
Personality; She is wild, brave, and just plain crazy sometimes, she does not give into fear. But she is still a young cat who hates two legs above all things.
Secrets; None

Ⓐⓟⓟⓔⓐⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ

Build; Sleek and fast.
Fur color; Grey and black.
Fur texture; Soft
Eye color; Brown
Scars; One on the pad of her right paw from glass on the street.
worldwideskywriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:12 am

{ Both accepted. ^^

Everyone may begin to roleplay if they would like. }

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aseling » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:26 am

Name: Storm
Breed: Main Coon

Crush: Jackson
Mate: None
Kits: None
Personality: Adventurous, Affable, Dependable, Fair, Observant, Independent, Intelligent, Capable, Charming, Encouraging, Helpful, Trusting, and Ill-tempered
History: Rather not talk about
Other: Nope
Looks: Image
░ ░
░ ░
░ ░
░ ░
░ ░
░ ░

[LINK / © / LINK ]
███████████████
CRASH HIGH