Disgrace. Wolf roleplay. Accepting.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Disgrace. Wolf roleplay. Accepting.

Postby little.machine. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:32 am

In British Columbia, Canada, There is a large group of mountains. The mountains aren't high up for it to snow, but it's cold up there and it's able to be up there. There is no human activity. A forest grows below the mountain, and on the mountain. A pack of wolves has been settled there for decades. It's a great spot. A large lake, lots of wildlife for food. The only problem is the bipolar weather, and the rouge wolves that attack the pack for their area. They want the lake and their great hunting area. They settle on the other side of the mountain, raiding the Pack often because they only have a small stream for water, and little food. They have hurt a lot of the pack wolves, but the pack wolves haven't given up yet.
Last edited by little.machine. on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
little.machine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Disgrace. Wolf roleplay. DO NOT POST YET. WIP

Postby little.machine. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Image-Read the plot before joining.

-Genders must be even. For
every female you make,
you need to make a male.
I won't make any exceptions.

- No perfect characters. They
can't be stronger than the
Alphas or Rouge Leader.

- Post each character on
separate posts.

-You can't join with a pup.
It must be a year or older.
Your wolf can have
pups, but not right when you
join. Your wolf also can't be
pregnant when joining.

-You can have up to 4
characters. 2 being female
and 2 being male.

-Proper grammar and
spelling. This rp isn't semi
lit but your need to have
descriptive posts. The need
to be 5 medium sized
sentences or more. They can't
be short and choppy. Medium.

-No anime pictures. This leads
me to the next rule; Each
wolf form needs a picture.

-This is realistic. No wings or
powers etc.

-Forbidden love between a
pack wolf and a Rouge is
encouraged! Drama is also.
But make sure if you want
something devastating to
happen, you need to PM
me and ask for
permission first.

-Wolf fights are allowed,
obviously. But you need to
share the wins.The pack is
going to win a lot, but
eventually I want the pack to
loose. But that will be in the
future.

-Fade to black when needed.

-A death of a wolf is allowed.
But please don't go into detail
on how it died. After it dies,
you are gonna have to make
another wolf to replace it so
genders stay even.

-I will probably add more.
But for now, that's it. I will
notify if there are new rules.
little.machine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ranks.

Postby little.machine. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:17 pm

[ x = spots] [spots are all unlimited right now.]
Alpha Male: Elias // [ little.machine. ]
Alpha Female;
Alpha Pups:

Beta Male: Faolon // [ foxx ]
Beta Female:
Beta Pups:

Delta Male:
Delta Female:

Lead Fighter:
Fighters:
xBluemoon // [ foxx; ]
xFrost // [ PrincessSparkleFairy ]
x
x

Lead Hunter: Alaska // [ PrincessSparkleFairy ]
Hunters:
x
x
x
x

Scouts:
xAvril // [ foxx; ]
x
x
x

Omega Males:
x
x
x
x

Omega Females:
x Atlas // [ little.machine. ]
x
x
x

Pups:
x
x
x
x
Last edited by little.machine. on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
little.machine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rouge Group.

Postby little.machine. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:23 pm

Leader: Talon // [ little.machine. ]

Second in Command:

Warriors:
xAsterophe // [ foxx ]
x
x
x

Scouts:
x Anatasia // [ little.machine. ]
x
x
x

Regulars:
x
x
x
x

Pups:
x
x
x
Last edited by little.machine. on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
little.machine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elias.

Postby little.machine. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Elias
This young adult male Alpha's name is Elias. It doesn't really mean much, but his parents decided to give him this name. Elias has a medium sized body. He is skinny, but muscular and well built. He is pretty strong, which is why he is best put in the Alpha position.

When It comes to personality. Elias is sweet, and caring. He can be easy to get along with, but he can get easily angered. He can become alies with many wolves, but he can't handle having others constantly follow him, or crowd around him.

Elias is claustrophobic. So yes. Being crowded around by others freak him out. But for some reason, he is fine sleeping in a tight fitted cave.

Elias has many scars on his body. But fur has mostly re grew nearly over it. So sometimes its hard to tell he even has any. He is dedicated to protecting the pack from any danger. And that's all he really cares about at the moment.
He isn't desperate for a mate. But he want's someone that's mature like him. Also someone that fits a rank like he does. A strong independant female that cares about protecting the pack.
little.machine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Atlas

Postby little.machine. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Atlas
Atlas is a small, snow white Omega Female. She was born a bit weaker than others. You could say she was the runt. But she survived, with the help of her parents. She permanently stayed weaker than others, but she couldn't change that.

Atlas was supposed to stay in her parent's pack, but she wanted to find another pack, given that she would never find a mate in her birth pack. Even other Omega's were stronger than her.

Atlas is a fun loving wolf. She would be way too immature to be a higher rank, even if she was stronger. She doesn't like being serious, but she will if she has to.

She is much of an adventure. Always taking off on her own to explore. Sometimes being gone for a few days fro the pack. They don't notice anyway. She feels as no one even cares for her.

Atlas is a very sweet but shy female. You must get to know her to really be friends with her.
little.machine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Talon

Postby little.machine. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Talon
This tough brutes name is Talon. He has a large body with a thick dark grey, or black pelt. He doesn't like many people. In fact, you would be lucky for him to like you. He doesn't trust anyone and would rather be on his own. But here he is. His skills in fighting and directions have got him to be on the top, which, he is proud of. But he doesn't think anyone can beat him. If he looses to someone else he will blame anyone else. But he can do it in a convincing way. He is sort of controlling. He likes his orders to be followed. Others don't like him because of his attitude. But he could care less.

If you really got to know him, he could be caring. But for right now, he's only interested in what he is into now.

Talon doesn't want a mate at all. He thinks it's a waste but he also has never met anyone he is into, or that is strong enough to help him attack the pack. His mind might totally change once he meets someone. Anyone could change your life. You just need to find them first.
little.machine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anatasia

Postby little.machine. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Anatasia
Anatasia is a younger adult female scout in the Rouge group. She is very mischievous, and trouble making wolf. She hates following other's rules, so getting along with the leader is not good. Her traits tend to be not like other females. She is much of a tomboy, and would rather do male things than what females have to do. She is rather lonely though. She thinks a lot of wolves don't like her, because she is different. And sometimes thats the case. [WIP]
Last edited by little.machine. on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
little.machine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Disgrace. Wolf roleplay. Accepting.

Postby little.machine. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:31 pm

[Open for Posting.]

Elias. // Pack. // Alpha Male.
Elias's nose drifted off into the air as a burst of wind blew through the forest. Nothing was nearby that could be hunted, but he wanted to walk around. He had nothing important to do today, and it was nice out. It was a foggy day, but that's what he liked. Hopefully the weather wouldn't change, but it often did a few times a day.
little.machine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faolon

Postby foxx, » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:05 pm

name; faolon
nickname; fae-fae
age; five years
gender; male
crush; n/a
forbidden crush; n/a
mate; n/a
forbidden mate; n/a
deceased mate; sydney
pups; n/a
adopted pups; n/a
rank; beta
wanted rank; acquired
pack; unnamed pack
father; niklaus
mother; caroline, nim {stepmother}, unnamed stepmother
siblings; two unnamed brothers, unnamed sister,
unnamed male stillborn, avril, bluemoon
other; n/a
meet faolon. his nickname? "fae-fae." he isn't one for it, but ari consistently calls him it just to annoy. he doesn't like others calling him it especially. the only reason why he has in the first place is because sydney use to always call him that. he is of five years of age. he is still fairly young. his name means "little wolf" in gaelic. it's a bit contradictory though as he is actually a rather large brute. he has piercing forest green eyes. his thick, velvet fur is long and tough. his pelt consists of browns and greys mixed in with each other. he has a cream color on his muzzle and bottom of his cheeks. the cream continues down his throat to his chest and underbelly. he is a muscular and lean brute with long legs and a powerful muzzle with sharp, white teeth.

the story of a family. faolon was born to the alphas: niklaus and caroline. he was the only one to survive his litter as the harsh elements of the world killed his brothers and sister. there were four in his littler: three boys and one girl. his mother died after he had turned a year though. she had been killed for her beautiful white fur. he earned his forest green eyes from her, as well as the creamy color on his pelt. anything else he got from his strongly built father, whom had striking amber eyes. it wasn't long before his father met nim, the twins' mother. she was a small black beauty with soft cerulean eyes. the twins are a spitting image of their mother. she sadly passed after giving birth to the twins' litter. there were originally three in that litter, but one was born still. since the girls were so young, they needed a mother to nurse from and a mother figure. his father took them to the beta female to be nursed as she had recently given birth to a healthy pup, the only one that was in the litter as well. blue and ari nursed from her, but his third mother and their mother figure was a bitter female, a pupsitter, whom's interest was only for the alpha's spot. though she was a good mother in an aspect, she was rather bitter and held disdain towards the twins as she knew they were the only reason why his father chose her to be his last mate. he knows of the death of their father and stepmother, but only told the twins of the death of the bitter she-wolf. now it is just faolon and his younger sisters: blu and ari.

the story of us. faolon doesn't have his eye on anyone in the pack yet. the only female that really caught his eye was a blonde female with beautiful amber eyes. she loved him as well. they were mates during the short time they were together. her name was sydney and she traveled with faolon and his sisters after running into them after they left their territory to become loners. she was killed though and he's never really felt for another the way he did her. he maybe wants a mate and pups in the future, but it may or may not happen in the future. what he would look for in a she-wolf? well, a female that would be respectable and kind. be confident in herself and her values, independent and not always relying on everyone to do her bidding, and loyal to him. he'd want someone who'd love him for himself and not for his appearance or his rank. he's met some females like that before, but doesn't really prefer to actually know any she-wolves in a romantic way as he'd rather keep to his sister from now on. at least till he feels he's ready to move on from sydney. he can stand somewhat flirty females, but to an extent. he really doesn't like flirting personally and doesn't really take kindly to she-wolves that try to flirt with every other male. he will still respect them, but will try his best not to really be near them as he doesn't really prefer to sit through it. he doesn't think it is really attractive, nor is he fond of it.

the story of me. faolon is a charming wolf and knows where his place is. he's quite a respectable and reserved fellow. he knows how to treat a lady and respects her space. he's not the most sociable wolf out there, but when someone tries to strike a conversation with him, he'll be more than happy to have a nice chat with that wolf. he is a very reserved wolf, keeping to himself some of the time and not speaking out. that doesn't mean he is aloof towards others, the brute can be a rather friendly wolf to anyone. that is unless you've done something to him or his sisters that makes him a bit... how do you say... cold? irrational maybe? he may be a bit rude to you, but he would have his reasons. it doesn't mean that he'll be disrespectful though, he knows where to draw the line at before becoming disrespectful. he was raised better than that. faolon is a very loyal wolf, but he won't trust right away. it's just how he is. he has to get to know a wolf before trusting them completely. the brute is a very open wolf and will act himself with anyone. he isn't really closed off much like his younger sister, blu. one of his more unwanted traits is being cocky. he can be a bit sarcastic at times and, maybe even a bit arrogant, but he tries to not do it. he hates being rude towards others, but wolves that already know what he's like are usually use to it and just brush it off. for example, his sisters. speaking of his sisters, faolon is an overprotective brother. he never wants anything to happen to his younger sisters. the brute tries his best to protect them and keep them out of danger. even though the twins know he tries to do his best, he never feels that he does. he always over thinks things and may miss something. when he does realize it, he'll chide himself about overlooking that. faolon isn't one to give up easily, he is what you may call very persistent. if he finds something that needs to be done at that moment. no one will be able to convince him that he should just do it later or that it would be too big of a task for just himself. he would be too wrapped up in trying to finish it. especially when hunting or fighting, faolon will always try to push himself to either end up with a catch for that hunt or maybe to win the fight. even though hunts aren't always successful and fights aren't always won. in his point of view, just trying at something isn't giving all of your effort. maybe you've heard of the saying? oh, well. another trait of faolon would be strategy. he always has to plan something before going willy nilly or winging it. the wolf is usually reserved and rational about things, so knowing what he should do and what he's up against is one thing he must know. he isn't usually one to just jump into things or be rash about things. faolon, out of the three siblings, is the most understanding. he always wants to hear both sides of a story before coming up with a conclusion and his own opinion on it. he isn't very close minded and is fairly open to new and different ideas and plans for really anything. sure, he may have his opinions, but he can be persuaded to something more rational or be more informed on the topic. when it comes to romance? faolon is a charmer, not much of a flirt, and is respectable of females. he knows his boundaries and will respect their boundaries as well, whatever they may be. when he likes someone, he isn't very obvious in showing it. he may hang out with that female more than others, but that is mainly because of his feelings. if another brute comes into the picture, he is easily jealous, but if the female he likes shows no interest in being more than friends and is happily with the other. then, he will respect that and even though he may be a bit hurt, he would be happy knowing that she is happy with the other guy. at least they would still be friends and there's nothing more that could make him happier. if he does end up with the girl, though, then he is loyal to her only and will become protective of her. not possessive, but protective. he will respect her and love her. a trait or two to describe faolon? maybe protective or loyal... maybe reserved as well.

the story of a story. faolon grew up in a very rural area of a thick forest. he was the only surviving pup from the alpha's first litter. during his time as a pup, he had to survive through a harsh winter after he was born in early autumn, or in the end of an indian summer. he can't quite remember. his living littermates died during the winter from malnutrition. he barely survived on a whim and when spring came around, his father and mother made sure he had enough to gain strength to survive. it wasn't until a month before his first birthday, that his mother was shot by a fur trader for her cream coat and his life was flipped upside down as he was short a parent. his father thought his son needed a mother figure in his life as he was still considered a pup. that was when his father fell in love with a healer of their pack and blu and ari were soon on the way when he was about two years of age. during birth, though, nim ended up dying from excessive blood loss and all the pups were loss, but two, blu and ari. his younger sisters did not know who their mother was and were put under the care of the beta fae, who had recently give birth a few weeks before. the time during their nursing, faolon's father chose his final mate, caring when it came to be a mother, yet a very bitter she-wolf in nature. faolon certainly despised the female and never even had the want to recall her name. after they had stopped nursing and were quickly growing to about a year of age, his blind sister, blu, was treated with alienation by the other pups of the pack, by the only mother she knew, and even their father, the alpha of the pack. faolon was certain, after sometime while the twins were still pups, their father began to harbor a resentment, maybe even a hostility or loathing towards her. he was certain that his father blamed his eldest daughter on the death of the last she-wolf he had loved. the brute was never sure why his father might have, it was his father own choice. he began to grow overly protective of blu and ari. the youngest of them, ari, also grew fairly overprotective of blu as she felt she owed it to her twin. blu grew quite protective of them as well as sometimes the three were all the siblings had. when the twins were about two and faolon was around four, their pack just seemed to disappear after coming back from a long hunting journey of a few weeks. it was unknown to what happened, maybe it was a relocation, disease, hunters. whatever it was, faolon knew that his last stepmother and his father were killed as he had ended up finding their bodies, after tracking their scent while he searched for other pack members and told his sisters to stay put, on the side of a small road winding through the woods of their homeland. he never brought the death of their father up to his sisters as they thought their father had simply disappeared with the rest of the pack and he knew it would just bring his sisters heartbreak upon the news. he did, however, tell them that their stepmother had been killed after he had found her body on the side of the road. the three never looked back to where they had grown up after faolon decided that they should leave as there was basically nothing left for the siblings there. they traveled and kept to themselves over the time they left from their homeland. during this small period of time, faolon came across a beautiful she-wolf with lovely amber eyes and silky, long blonde fur. it might of been a creamy, white, but it had more a of golden tone to it. her name was sydney. he knew her for some time and fell in love with her and her, him. they were mates at some point. only young wolves that were in love with each other. it was short lived though as sydeny was caught in a bear trap while faolon and her were tracking down some elk. a hunter was near by waiting for something to snag his track and well... i'm sure you can think of the rest. sydeny was taken away from him that day. life went on though until they came upon the pack and the alpha let them join, even with blu's blindness.
Last edited by foxx, on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╒═════════╕
hi! i'm foxx, or blue if you want.
female teen. pansexual.
i play the flute and love my horse.

╘═════════╛
╒═════════╕
rotg, big cat rps, sao, rwby, ouat,
wolf or dog rps, soul eater, fantasy
human rps, transformers, tmnt,
horse rps, avengers, semi-lit to lit.
i am well spread out.

╘═════════╛