||Shrouded||Wolf RP||

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ||Shrouded||Wolf RP||NEW&Accepting||

Postby hachi. » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:03 pm

[finished! ]
Find me
on AS
flash.

Check
out my
list of
charries
Hachi Koi is my fursona
call me Hachi, Nova, or Quick
koi-wolf / female / fursuiter, fursuit maker, cosplayer, artist

I love Greek mythology (Daughter of Aphrodite!),
roleplaying (semi-lit and lit only) and superheros.
I'm a massive geek when it comes to MARVEL
hachi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:06 am

Yay : ) accepted ))
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:51 am

Username: Alpha*
Name:Soldier
Nickname: I can be known as Sol to those i love
Pack: Crimson Hollows (soon)
RankWanted: Keppa male or a Fighter
Apptitudes: Soldier is a fighter...that is all he has ever known. Fighting. The fastest ways to kill, and how to heal himself-barely
Family: Malone is.
Pups: I have none.
Mate: One day i hope.
Crush: No.
Personality: Sol is quiet and soft-spoken. He is calm and collected-or appears to be. He has an explosive anger (or rather rage) which fades as quickly as it comes. Malone evens him out. Shy...ish and soft spoken.
History: Soldier was a fighter for humans, he was a killer-not just for animals, but humans and his own kind. He felt no remorse for the things he did until a child showed him kindness, until a pup was killed before him. Then he woke up to the Monster he had become. He doesnt go into his past often, but it wakes him up (kinda like ptsd).
Appearance:Soldier is a black wolf, he is as darkly colored and huge as they come. Silver eyes peer from three inch fur like a pair of ghosts, white fangs he can no-longer hide peer from under his lips... thick, long, dark red scars cris-cross his face, and throat. Under his fur on the left side he has a wound from his first attempt at hunting a bull deer-it is hidden under his pelt. Tall, and muscular, large paws and ears. A thick mane areound his neck
Species: Eastern wolf (AKA)--Canis lupus lycaon (Favors dark gray and Black)
Other: Many think he is blind, and he lets them think that, acts like it. But, here is the clincher, he is not blind, not that he will tell anyone..

Username: Alpha*
Name:Malone (Mah-Lone)
Nickname: Mal, Lone
Pack: Crimson Hallows (soon)
RankWanted:Hunter or Healer
Apptitudes:She is a Healer and tracker, and fighter
Family:Soldier
Pups:No, i hope one day.
Mate:One day...
Crush: Soon?
Personality: Malone is patient, and attentive;Her eyes usually dont miss much. Funny and prone to jokes. Resourceful, loyal, and smart. can be quite vain. She is prideful,holds grudges well, ahd holds her 'Honor' above everything else. She would kill for it. Honest. The truth? Well, Mal is terrified of wolves other than Soldier.. it takes alot to gain her trust
History: Malone was abandoned...or rather orphaned when she was four weeks old. Her family was killed for their pelts, and she was saved for 'later', but that later never came. She was sold again and again. Just when she was about to be moved again, she was released with a old male, he was 7 years old. The rigors of the Wild proved too much for him and he died. Soon though(Drat the luck), she was caught again and given to men who made her fight, it was there she met Soldier and they escaped
Appearance: Malone is the silver of crome, with Emerald eyes thats sometimes shine like acid in the sun's light. She is slender, thin, tall, large pawed and eared, long fangs, and tail (really long). Her muzzle is narrow and quick, a mane crests her neck.
Species:Northern Rocky Mountains wolf (AKA)--Canis lupus irremotus (they favor siver and white colors)
Other:

(if it ends up we need more male wolves, i'm happy to make a few )

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nagisa kaworu » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:57 am

(Hey, when can we start? uvu)

'then, show me your true heart. the next action you take will be proof of your true feelings towards me.'

amaru
they/them

nagisa kaworu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:14 am

Accepted, and now if you'd like.))

||Fell||
Snow. It's normally a beautiful sight, blankets of endless white stretching over the territory's making the whole world look as if it were a giant crystal; Ice-sickles hanging off frozen branches of icy blue limbs, shimmering against the rays of the morning sun; chilling winter mist fogged the air making it near impossible to see just a few feet ahead, if it weren't for the wolves keen senses she would have lost herself from the moment she set her paw through the lining of the forest. The she-wolf wondered on despite her long night without rest. Cold snow clumping to the pads of her feet turning them raw and sore, her once midnight colored pelt now dotted with tiny stars of falling snow;however, her dark fur stood out harshly against the endless white and soft blue hues of the forest making her an easy target for other creatures or wolves that lived and familiarized themselves to the territory.

||Achak||
Achak wondered around the forest quiet broadly kicking gathering balls of snow of the pads of his paws, icy blue paws focused on the worn icy path ahead of him. This would have been a peaceful and otherwise joyful morning stroll along the pack lines if hadn't been interupted by the chattering of other animals. They weren't wolves, he could tell from their sent, most likely just some stray dogs looking for a friendly pack to spare them some scraps 'filthy animals dogs' he thought to himself 'annoyingly social as well...' Achak glanced back behind him hearing slight movement before growling an continuing on. Kicking off more gathering snow before picking up his pace and continued to walk down the path hopefully unstirred. He wasn't in the mood to meet anyone new. Well he never is.

||Nebbia||
Cold wind blew over the packs main camp causing snow to blow into the cave a fawn coated she-wolf was currently occupying. The small fae wolf shivering as the wind blew against her short fur, even the wolf's thick undercoat was no match for the freezing wind. Causing the fae to curl up in a tight ball using her fluffy as a blanket to cover her face as she 'slept'
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nagisa kaworu » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:56 am

Lykaios had already awoken, when dawn had fast approached the horizon, although he could not see the glow of the sun that was often reminiscent to the blue skies and the lazy clouds. His fur had since been battered by the tiny specks of snow that clung to his fur like it was a lifeline, though he paid not much heed to it. His fur was thick, thick and long enough so that he would not flinch as much as other wolves would do in a raging blizzard, although the snow fell from the skies at a somewhat gentler pace, carried along by the wind. The path before him was not familiar, like it always was ever since he left his homeplace and continued on this long trek.
He doesn't know where he was headed, but at this point, all that mattered was that he would find a small meal to fill bis aching stomach. Lykaios briefly wondered how long it's been since he's last spoken, the thought suddenly intrusive before he pushed it to the dark corners of his mind. Lifting up his head from hanging over the ground, he licked his jaws hungrily with a warm tongue, and continued on, and on, and on.
Last edited by nagisa kaworu on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'then, show me your true heart. the next action you take will be proof of your true feelings towards me.'

amaru
they/them

nagisa kaworu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:31 pm

(Thanks! Are we starting the way we had before with the hunters and all?)

Green eyes meet blue ones and twin grins fill muzzles that cannot be more different. For, only she knows his secret. Paw-prints are swiftly obscured by snow that falls in the holes and then the brush of their kill - a tiny doe with a twisted front leg mule deer. "We did it!" chortles the she-wolf who is only herself beside the huge male.

"We are not to the camp, therefore we have done nothing." he answers severly. The male had done the tracking and she had.. well, they had worked together for the rest. The kill hadn't been real hard, the deer was thin, had an old injury and was old to boot. Perfect pickings.

The she-wolf snorts, "We arnt starving, even if we are without shelter Soldier." is told by the silver fae with a sigh, "We've made it almost a whole year.. so what for the -" a pause to shiver, "For the snow? We can do it. We can make it."

"ah Mal, we're almost there." as a result he takes to her flank.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hachi. » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:47 pm

_/::LEVI::\_

As the male paced his den, his brown eyes glowed softly in frustration. Why he was angry, and why he was pacing he did not know. All he knew was he was. It was just an off day for him. It happened to everyone, but they seemed to like Levi especially. He had been walking back and forth long enough for the ground to show his path. As Levi finally laid down in his bed, his brown eyes searched the ground. With an annoyed sigh he stood once more, this time the large brown brute walked out of the den into the clearing. His sides expanded as he sucked in a sigh, sitting down in front of his den, the beta looked around, his eyes bored.

_/::Ailes D'un Corbeau::\_

Black ears flicked forward as she focused on the rabbit ahead. The world was silent to the black fea, the only sound she heard was the rabbits breathing, and her heartbeat. A soft growl rumbled in her throat seconds before she sprung forward. The rabbit noticed her and turned to flee seconds before the wolf was on top of it, paws pinning the animal to the ground, her head lowered. The animals life ended in one solid bite to the neck. The fea took a step back, looking at the animal. It was a good catch, plump and young. Scooping the animal up in her mouth, she headed back to camp.
Find me
on AS
flash.

Check
out my
list of
charries
Hachi Koi is my fursona
call me Hachi, Nova, or Quick
koi-wolf / female / fursuiter, fursuit maker, cosplayer, artist

I love Greek mythology (Daughter of Aphrodite!),
roleplaying (semi-lit and lit only) and superheros.
I'm a massive geek when it comes to MARVEL
hachi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:47 pm

The pair of wolves as different as the sun and the moon drag the kill into the camp with high tails and toothy grins. A soft howl from two throats, one full of fluff and the other terribly scarred; "Food everyone!" calls Soldier gruffly, a smile towards the nursery of tenderness that swiftly dissapears to his usual vile demeanor. "Come eat." he barks.

As one, the she-wolf and the huge male move off, they arn't pack.. but, well, they can't let the pups starve.. No.. that would not ever do. "Come on Sol," whispers the she-wolf. "Best move off so we dont.. dont get attacked.." Malone looks at Soldier and recieves the slightest of nods in reply. The set move silently to the outskirts of camp and settle in the bare earth once the snow is brushed away with tails and paws.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyger Tyger » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:31 pm

╔══════════════════╗
Name: Samma
╚══════════════════╝
Samma paced back and forth along the tree line, trying without much success to ignore the dull ache of her empty belly. She paused and bent her head down, nibbling off the snow that had caught the fur on her paws and trying to lick the numbness out of her cold pads. She lifted her head when she smelt blood, and grinned when she caught sight of Soldier and Malone dragging a fresh carcass into the camp. It took all her self restraint not to race over and tear into to meat, but she walked across to the far side of camp instead to sit with the two loners. As a subordinate she would feed last. She wagged her tail and smiled in greeting before settling down a meter or two from the pair.

╔══════════════════╗
Name: Itachi
╚══════════════════╝
Itachi lay curled tightly at the back of his den, dozing lightly. Later he would help with a hunt, or check the boundaries, but for now the pack was safe- if cold and hungry -and he was resting. The soft howl pulled him from his sleep, and the sharp scent of blood sent him racing from his den. Was someone hurt? The cold air outside hit him like a smack in the face, but he ignored it, his thick fur would protect him from the worst and his body would quickly adapt. He blinked the sleep and snow glare from his eyes, now he was more alert he could pick up the musty scent of the mule deer. Someone had made a kill. He turned and moved quickly to the middle of the camp, pausing only to see who had made the kill. It was Soldier and Malone with blood on their muzzles. He gave them a quick nod of thanks, not the respectful greeting he would have given one of his own pack, but more than he would do for any other loner, before moving on to sit beside the kill. The alpha would have first taste, but he would be quick to follow.
I'm clearing out my pet/item collection (I'm not quitting, I'm just not going to collect anymore) so everything's up for grabs. People on my friend list get priority, but after that it's first come first served.
Tyger Tyger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me