||Shrouded||Wolf RP||

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

||Shrouded||Wolf RP||

Postby C O R V I D » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:49 am

RULES:
All Tess's rules apply
Cussing is never allowed
unlimited wolves per player
don't have your own wolves fall in love/crush with each other its boring
only 3 lead rules per person, pups don't count to this
pm me if you want one of YOUR wolves killed off(You may gain another wolf)
no perfect wolves
you may challenge other ranks but before you do you must both agree on it and figure out who wins before you start
update character form often
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE USE REALISTIC WOLF IMAGES!!!
do not fight over silly things while OOC, ([{ }])
No one-liners please, though I will understand if you have writer's block (WB) or are on a tablet or devise

__________________________________________________________________________________

PACKS

PACK OF CRIMSON HOLLOWS:: main pack, are filled with both good hearted, and hateful wolves but sway more toward the good of things.;OPEN
PACK OF SINISTER VALLEY:: extra pack, mostly filled with wolves who value the dark than the light.;CLOSED
PACK OF FOREST FIR::extra pack, mostly filled with wolves who value the light than the dark;CLOSED

::RANKS::

||ALPHA RANKS||

Alpha::
||Soldier||Sol||Brute||Alpha*||active
Alphess::
||Nebbia sopra l'acqua||Nebbia||ME||semi-active
Alpha pups::

Beta::
||Lucius||Luc||Brute||Ana the Derp
Betess::
Beta Pups::

Delta::
Deltess::
Delta Pups::

||LEAD RANKS||
more power than NORMAL RANKS but less then TOP LEAD RANKS

Lead Fighter::

Lead Hunter::

Lead Scout::

Lead Healer::
||Soldier||Sol||Brute||Alpha*||active
||A temporary rank until more healers are trained||

||NORMAL RANKS||
are equal to each other though higher than lower ranks

Fighters::
||Achak||Akie||Brute||ME||semi-active

Hunters::

Healers::

Scouts::

||LOWEST RANKS||
have no power in the pack whatsoever but can work their way up

Subordinates::

Pup Sitters::

Regular Pups::

Omegas::
||Malone||Mal/Lone||Fae||Alpha*||active

||LOWEST OF THE LOW||
NOT IN THE PACK AT ALL, but you HAVE to join one soon

Loners::
||Fallen Angel||Fell|Fae||ME||semi-active||
||Nala||fae||pup||Lexa-the-wolf
||Musashi||brute||pup||Lexa-the-wolf

Runaways::
*should be none right now*
Banished::
*should be none right now*

__________________________________________________________________________________
||NOTES||

♦If you are a banished or a runaway wolf you are allowed to make your own pack *with my permission* BUT you have to be in the actual pack for a while before you become one you can't start out as one, I will post in the news on the top of the form when it is okay to become your own pack, there will only be allowed 2 other packs for drama, and there will be no other ranking chart, but it will be updated with your wolfs name on the rank form. Remember these are extra packs not the main one, so if I am gone don't go more than 2 pages without me in the extra packs okay? for the Main Pack don't go more than 4 with out me.

♦ you are able to start off as a loner; however, you must join a pack at some point.

♦ you have to earn your ranks through your forms so try to impress me with them

♦This is a remake of my previous role-play of Act of Valor

Last edited by C O R V I D on Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:10 am, edited 31 times in total.
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Shrouded||Wolf RP||

Postby C O R V I D » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:49 am

Form
Code: Select all
[center][img]*image*[/img][/center]
[center][size=200][u]˩ɛтƨ Ǥɛт Ƨтαятɛ∂[/u][/size]
||[color=grey][size=85]*insert Wolf's full name here*[/size][/color]||
||Description||
[color=grey][size=85]*Insert description here*[/size][/color][/center]

[left]||Nick-Name|| [color=grey]*Rank Here*[/color]||
||Gender|| [color=grey]*Gender Here*[/color]||[/left][right]||Rank||[color=grey]*Rank Here*[/color]||
||Age||[color=grey]*age here*[/color]||[/right]

[center]_________________________________________________________________________[/center]
[right][size=200][u]Ǥɛттιиɢ тσ κиσω ʏσʋ[/u][/size][/right]

[left]||Personality|| [color=grey]*personality here*[/color]||
||History|| [color=grey]*history here*[/color]||[/left]
[right]||Kin|| [color=grey]*of so kin here*[/color]||
||Pups|| [color=grey]*if so pups here* [/color][/right]

[center]_________________________________________________________________________[/center]

[left][size=200][u]??Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓƨɛ??[/u][/size][/left]

[right]||Crush|| [color=grey]*if so Crush here*[/color]||[/right]
[left]||Mate|| [color=grey]*if so Mate here*[/color]||
||Other|| [color=grey]*anything else??*[/color]||[/left]

Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 pm

˩ɛтƨ Ǥɛт Ƨтαятɛ∂
||Achak ||Translation: Algonquin name meaning "spirit.||
||Description||
A large brute wolf standing taller than most his long silvery fur often making him appear more stout than muscular. Achak's silvery fur doesn't aid him will in warmer months of the year, making him stand out like a bright star in the middle of the night though the silvery and black blotched fur makes for a brilliant camouflage in the winter months.

||Nick-Name|| Akie, though he isn't too found of the nick name himself it's just what others call him||
||Gender|| brute||
||Rank||Just a regular old fighter||
||Age||around three or four||

Ǥɛттιиɢ тσ κиσω ʏσʋ

||Personality|| Akie is a hot tempered wolf and is one to get to the point quickly , who is not afraid to be heard and makes sure that he is. Akie is quick to anger is is not the most patient of wolves often wanting things to get things done quickly. Akie if angered is not afraid of a good fight is often the one who starts them, using his large size against others to push them around. Achak, despite his gruff demeanor is respectful to his superiors never taking orders from those under the ranks of fighters. Achak isn't one to despise others or even really hate them, he's just indifferent. ||
||History|| There isn't much to say about his history, Achak was born and raised in the pack, being the only pup of his litter he didn't grow up with other pups. His father Elka, once lead hunter of the pack, tried to teach him how to be a(n) expert hunter so he could someday be lead hunter; however, Akie found no interest in hunting finding it boring and gave up too quickly getting frustrated if he couldn't find or catch anything. It wasn't until the middle of his second year of life did he find what he had needed to learn in order to service the pack. It was when the battle of the two packs had began two wolves had ganged up on him nearly killing him. the old alpha and alphess of the pack saved his life by attacking the wolves who nearly killed him, but by doing this they later died of their injuries at the end of the battle. Now Achak dedicates his time to practicing his fighting skills blaming himself still for the death of the lead ranks of the pack in the battle. ||

||Kin|| he doesn't have any living relatives ((father was Elka, uncle was the old Alpha))||
||Pups|| No

??Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓƨɛ??

||Crush|| none at the moment||

||Mate|| no||
||Other|| no||

˩ɛтƨ Ǥɛт Ƨтαятɛ∂
||Fallen Angel||
||Description||
Fell is a black as night wolf, she seems to melt into the shadows which sometimes earned her a few nick names such as Shadow, Nyx, Onyx, but they normally didn't sick. Fell is an average sized wolf nothing truly stands out about her and she normally trys her best to not be noticed by others mostly by avoiding other wolves all together.

||Nick-Name|| Prefers Fell over her full name and absolutely hates being called Angel ||
||Gender|| Fae if you can't tell already||
||Rank||loner||
||Age||a bit over two, but not quite three||

Ǥɛттιиɢ тσ κиσω ʏσʋ

||Personality|| Fell often secludes herself from other wolves preferring to be by herself. Fell is often cold hearted or rude to most who first meet her sometimes even coming off as a bit sarcastic; however she is truly kind hearted once one gets the chance to know her. ||
||History|| Fell keeps her past a secret; however, Fell remembers her last pack she was in, Pack of Dark Times, called this due to most of the wolves there were either banished from there pack or born there. In this case Fell was born into that pack as the Alpha' s pup, she was the strongest of her three brothers and she soon became Alphess. Both of Fell's brothers Yin and River died when they were pups of illness, and Fell and her older brother Rocky became close. When she became Alphess she appointed her brother as beta. One day, during the summer, Fell hadn't even been Alphess for a year yet when her brother asked if they could go hunting, naturally Fell agreed but after awhile she noticed that Rocky was acting strange and was lagging behind her, but she could still since him there, then the patter of many wolves together, she turned back to see her pack. Fell smiled at them though surprised that they were there . She asked them what they where doing there but only Rocky spoke, 'sorry sister but I brought them here, they all wanted to say goodbye before you left' he had said, Fell was confused but by the time she had already realized what happened he had already attacked her, the pack did nothing! Just watched in fear and utter horror but did nothing! The next thing Fell New was that She was alone and left to die...
||

||Kin|| Fell often denies any relation from her kin||
||Pups|| no

??Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓƨɛ??

||Mate|| if there is no crush there is no mate||
||Other|| no||

˩ɛтƨ Ǥɛт Ƨтαятɛ∂
||Nebbia sopra l'acqua||Translation: Mist over water||
||Description||
Nebbia has a light amber/fawn colored coat with flecks of white and light grey and even a hint of black. Her eyes are a deep sapphire blue which had additionally helped her parents come up with her name.
Nebbia unlike most Alpha wolves is oddly small and shorter than most wolves. Being smaller than other wolves has its ups and downs, she is unable to overpower larger wolves but what she makes up for is size she makes up for in speed and stamina most of the time using her speed to land fast/quick attacks on her opponent or tire them out enough to finally take them out.

||Nick-Name|| Nebbia||
||Gender|| A proud fae wolf||
||Rank||Alphess||
||Age||2 1/2||

Ǥɛттιиɢ тσ κиσω ʏσʋ

||Personality|| Nebbia is the alpha so she is the leader, dominant, strong and intelligent and she makes sure that its known. Many in her pack look up to her and proudly consider themselves her followers. Though Nebbia is a bit harsh and strict towards others she cares for her pack deeply..||
||History|| Nebbia used to be very shy and still is one for order. She's a quick runner and used to be a Hunter, the best in her pack as well as the fastest.
Nebbia was born into the world of an omega wolf, for her mother and father were both omegas. Since this was forbidden in her previous pack her and her family were banished to other lands. Her parents later died of illness. being only a few months old Nebbia had to fend for herself teaching herself how to hunt and how to fight. When Nebbia was nine months old she stumbled upon this pack were they gladly accepted her, but since she was a loner she HAD to start out as a omega wolf and prove herself to the pack. When Nebbia was ten months they noticed that she was a good hunter, even if all she was hunting where the quick mice found in the dens, the pack noticed her talent of hunting and made her apprentice to Elka, the previous Lead Hunter of the pack. When Nebbia was a year and a half she became a full hunter, but when Elka fell ill it looked like he would have to retire from his lead rank and the pack voted Nebbia for the position. While she was in charge of the hunts the pack never went hungry and everyone was happy, till that winter the pack was attacked by another pack and both the alphas and the betas died. The pack was devastated and they morned the deaths of the lost pack-mates, but they needed a leader, so they voted and Nebbia was made Alphess. Elka had ended up dieing to the illness that had killed her parents.
||

||Kin|| *of so kin here*||
||Pups|| *if so pups here*

??Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓƨɛ??

||Mate|| no...||
||Other|| none at all||

Last edited by C O R V I D on Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nagisa kaworu » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:58 pm

˩ɛтƨ Ǥɛт Ƨтαятɛ∂
||Lykaios||
||Description||
Lykaios is a thinly-built wolf, often standing tall and proud, although his size is only a few inches above the average male wolf. While he is not overly muscular as others, he can hold his own in a fight if need to be. He is able to run relatively quick, with standard stamina of his size. He's sturdy, in his own way, able to endure things to a certain point as long as he keeps himself steady and calm. His frame is light, perfect for building up muscle easily. His fur is short, but tends to get shaggy during the winters, leading to long, coarse hair with a lot of undercoat. For the other seasons, his coat retains its fairly short length. He doesn't have the best nose around, but he's good at sensing things by analyzing the area and has fairly excellebt vision and hearing.

||Nick-Name|| "I have no nickname."||
||Gender|| "A male. That's what I am, if your eyes are failing you.||
||Rank||"Currently, none."||
||Age||"I do not count, but I should be fully mature, although quite young."||

Ǥɛттιиɢ тσ κиσω ʏσʋ

||Personality|| Lykaios is a nomad of sorts, as he is constantly wandering east, the direction of the rising sun, as well as following a group of stars. He's intelligent, analyzing things that he can and often asking questions about the world he found himself in and seeking the answers. He hopes to reach the ocean one day, but he doesn't speak of that much. He's confident in his words, but he's always open to a change of opinions, listening and speaking his mind upon it if he can. Due to his lifestyle, he often runs into trouble, as whenever he reaches pack territory (which he calls "claimed land,") he cuts right straight through it, especially if he cannot smell the border with his weak nose. He only fights if he's provoked, but other than that, he keeps a lot to himself and welcomes the company that he can, since he's known a lot of fangs before. Lykaios can be very social if one is willing to converse with the matters he's obssessed with the most - the way the world works. He's a bold wolf with pride in the things he's discovered, which is plenty (but he can only find out so much, for he is a wolf) although he has conflicting views on pack life. He's a quick learner, though, but he's also always wary of his surroundings, as he has to watch out for ambushes from now on (the first ambush on him gave him wounds that thankfully didn't scar, but they were plentiful). ||
||History|| "I was born in a litter of four. My mother always remained with my siblings and I, while my father was rarely in the den. Mother did not let him nearby, though I assume it was just instincts for her. My father often brought our meals, once we've started to eat solid food and once mother trusted him enough to do so. I still don't understand why she felt the need to push father away as often as she did, but I paid no heed. I lived a relatively normal life, till my father stopped returning. Mother told us that something had happened to him, but I didn't dare to answer. I was a pup, but even I knew about the certainties of life and death. When my siblings and I were older and we were learning on how to hunt, my mother quickly summoned us all back to the den with a sharp howl. She ordered us to hide, and although I was just as confused as my brothers and sisters were, we hid. And we hid for several days, crawling among the bushes and hanging low in the darkest corners of the den. Mother never returned after that, but after hearing a thunderstrike on a clear blue day, I understood she won't be coming back. But death was constant, so while I was torn, I tried not to let it show as I honed my skills with my siblings. And eventually... We went our own way."||

||Kin|| "I am not aware of where my siblings are, or if they are living. We separated when we were juveniles."||
||Pups|| "I'm not that far into my life to settle down yet, but even then, I still have doubts if I'll ever do. Living a nomadic lifestyle with pups isn't the best way to rear them, if I know anything about having pups."

??Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓƨɛ??

||Crush|| "Not a wolf interests me right now romantically - even if one did, my nomadic way of life and complicate things. Well... I am intrigued by a certain she-wolf. Don't get me wrong! It's nice talking to her."||

||Mate|| "I have not yet settled down in a pack - but then again, why will I? My views are so much different from the norm, so I doubt if I'd ever get a mate."||
||Other|| "I dream of the ocean sometimes. I wonder what it's like, to see endless, blue water... Ah, but that's merely a dream."||

(It's good to be back. I'll post Lujayn's form when Forest Fir opens again uvu)
Last edited by nagisa kaworu on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

'then, show me your true heart. the next action you take will be proof of your true feelings towards me.'

amaru
they/them

nagisa kaworu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Accepted It's good to see you again Hero of Hyrule, I'm still working on my forms so forgive me if I don't update the form quickly : ) ))
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hachi. » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:44 pm

˩ɛтƨ Ǥɛт Ƨтαятɛ∂
||Ailes D'un Corbeau || Translation ; Wings of a Raven||
||Description||
A tall, sleek black she-wolf, Raven is quite beautiful. Mostly black, she has some silver fur tinged in her coat. Mostly on her muzzle and legs, the grey fur blend in quite nicely. Glossy, and well groomed, she may not look muscular, but she is quite strong.

||Nick-Name|| Raven. She is called Raven,
and introduces herself as such. No one
calls her anything else.
||
||Gender|| She is a fea||
||Rank||Lead Hunter||
||Age||3 years old||

Ǥɛттιиɢ тσ κиσω ʏσʋ

||Personality|| Unpredictable, you can't ever say what she is going to do next. She has a tendency to go against what the others say, and will even break the rules on purpose. She is incredibly stubborn, and will often plant all four feet and refuse to move until she gets what she wants. However, Raven is a amazing hunter, and will jump at a chance to hunt with somebody. She isn't one for romance, and isn't looking to have any pups - or even mate - at the moment. ||
||History|| Born daughter of the two alphas, she has always been in charge of things. However when her parents were overthrown, Raven fled the old pack to keep her life. She was chased day and night for weeks until she finally, unknowingly, stumbled across the border to the pack. After being accepted, she worked her way up to her current rank ||

||Kin|| None||
||Pups|| She has none

??Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓƨɛ??

||Crush|| None||

||Mate|| She doesn't want one||
||Other|| Levi is like a brother to her||

˩ɛтƨ Ǥɛт Ƨтαятɛ∂
||Levi||
||Description||
A large dark brown brute, Levi's size tends to be intimidating to those who don't know him. Corse, and wiry his fur is not the softest, but it protects him from brushes and thorns. His fur is fairly thick, and can be considered 'poofy'. He has large paws, and hard dark brown - almost black - eyes.

||Nick-Name|| He doesn't have one||
||Gender|| Brute||
||Rank||Beta Male||
||Age||5 years old||

Ǥɛттιиɢ тσ κиσω ʏσʋ

||Personality|| At a glance, Levi is quite…masculine. No nonsense, and straight down to business, Levi is often considered boring. He is pretty laid back, and prefers to settle everything without making to much drama. He is a bit hard to get close to, but once you are inside his 'ring' you know Levi is a big softy. He loves pups, and he is a giant sweetheart. He is very protective of faes, and will not allow any - in the pack or out - to be harmed.||
||History|| Levi was born into the pack. His parents taught him to hunt, fight, and to respect others. Despite his personality, Levi was an avid leaner and loved to learn things. He worked his way up ranks, not on purpose but just because he loved to learn new things. He can't wait to become Alpha, not because of the power, but because of the things he'll learn||

||Kin|| None||
||Pups|| None, but he wants some

??Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓƨɛ??

||Crush|| He doesn't have one||

||Mate|| Levi is mateless||
||Other|| nope||

[ Just needs pictures ]
Last edited by hachi. on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hachi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyger Tyger » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:15 am

Name: Itachi
Description: He is a large brute, the largest in the pack, heavy set and muscled, giving him the brute strength and stamina needed to maintain his place as lead fighter, although his size means he is not as fast as some of the slighter wolves over short distances. He tends to judge people quickly and harshly, though his opinions will change over time as he gets to know strangers better. He is very defensive and territorial, but after loners are cleared by his alpha he can be friendly, if he chooses, though he isn't very good at going about it; he tends to rub people up the wrong way. Above all he is loyal to his pack and his alpha, his first priority is always their safety.
History: He was born into the pack, one of the last pups of ageing deltas who didn't make it through his first winter. He learnt to hunt with the pack, and during one of these hunts they came across an aggressive loner. Itachi joined the fight to see him off, and had a talent for it. He took more and more opportunities to prove himself, and when Nebbia became the alpha he was promoted to lead fighter.

Name: Samma
Rank: Lower ranked wolf, a subordinate, but she wants to become a hunter.
Description: Although she is now full grown Samma is a small wolf, and skinny, though her long shaggy fur covers that. She is very friendly, fighting makes her nervous, and has a bubbly optimism that sometimes borders on annoying. She forms strong attachments quickly. She tries hard to carry her own weight, though she's not the strongest or fastest by far, and she's hoping to become a hunter.
History: She was the runt of her litter, and was always playing catch up to her larger siblings. When they grew older they moved off to join different packs, or form packs of their own as many wolves do, but she chose to stay, liking the pack she was already in.
Last edited by Tyger Tyger on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
I'm clearing out my pet/item collection (I'm not quitting, I'm just not going to collect anymore) so everything's up for grabs. People on my friend list get priority, but after that it's first come first served.
Tyger Tyger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:33 am

Hey guys!

This is a quick heads up to clarify that swearing/cussing is never acceptable, even if partly starred out. This has been amended on the rules of this thread, anyone found swearing will be warned. Please don't hesitate to drop me a message or send us a help ticket if you have concerns or questions (over this or anything else)!
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:55 am

Ok. And @Tyger Tyger, Accepted.))
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Shrouded||Wolf RP||NEW&Accepting||

Postby C O R V I D » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:01 am

bump
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me