fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Postby van Wolf » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:57 am

wELCOME TO fOX cREEK. a MYSTERIOUS PLACE, HOME A GROUP OF FOXES: THE bRUSHTAIL cLAN. iT IS LOCATED IN THE MIDDLE OF A DENSE FOREST. a STREAM RUNS THROUGH THE WHOLE FOREST. tHE DENS ARE FOUND IN THE DEEPER PARTS OF THE FOREST, USUALLY AROUND THE BORDER, AND ARE WELL HIDDEN. wITH RIVALRY AND ROMANCE BETWEEN CLANS, LIFE IS A CONSTANT STRUGGLE. bUT THEY WORK TOGETHER AND SOMEHOW, FIND A WAY TO GET THROUGH IT TOGETHER. bUT THE THREATS OF INVADING CLANS IS GROWING HIGH AND NO ONE IS SAFE. wILL THEIR TEAMWORK BE ENOUGH TO HELP THEM SURVIVE?

Introduction --> Characters and ranks --> Rules --> Open
Last edited by van Wolf on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cHARACTERS aND rANKS

Postby van Wolf » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:02 pm

About the ranks
eACH FOX HAS IT'S OWN PLACE IN THE HIERACHY OF THE CLAN. fIRSTLY, EACH CLAN IS CONTROLLED BY AN aLPHA MALE. tHEY ARE THE MOST REPECTED AND MOST DOMINANT FOX IN THE CLAN. wHAT THEY SAY GOES. tHE aLPHA FEMALE IS THE aLPHA'S MATE, THEY ARE JUST AS RESPECTED. tHE aLPHA FEMALE HELPS THE aLPHA IN LEADING THE PACK.

Alpha male- Ashfur

Alpha female- Win his heart!

tHE SECOND HIGHEST RANK WOULD BE THE bETAS. tHE bETA MALE AND FEMALE ENFORCE RULES AND MAKE DECISIONS WITH THE aLPHA. tHEY ARE HIGHLY RESPECTED THOUGH NOT AS MUCH AS THE aLPHA. tHEY ALSO ALOT OF POWER BUT ALL DECISIONS MADE, THE aLPHA HAS TO GIVE THE FINAL WORD.

Beta male- Prove your loyalty!

Beta female- Reserved.

nEXT COMES THE SOLDIERS (aLSO KNOWN AS THE WARRIORS), A GROUP OF BRAVE, STRONG FOXES TRAINED TO DEFEND THE FOREST FROM RIVAL CLANS AND PREDATORS. tHEY HAVE TO FACE ANY DANGER AND ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR PACK. tHIS HONOUR MEANS THAT THEY ARE WELL RESPECTED AND ARE OFTEN LOOKED UP TO BY YOUNGER MEMBERS OF THE CLAN. tHIS GROUP TAKES ORDERS FROM THE LEAD SOLDIER, WHO IS CHOSEN BY THE aLPHA. tHE LEAD SOLDIER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS GROUP AND GIVES ORDERS WHICH THE SOLDIERS MUST FOLLOW.

Lead Soldier- Prove your loyalty!

Soldiers- Midnight Skies, Echo, Open, Open, Open, Open.

tHE ELDERS ARE THE OLDEST FOXES IN THE CLAN. tHEY ARE RESPECTED MEMBERS OF THE CLAN. oTHER FOXES LOOK UP TO THEM FOR WISDOM AND GUIDANCE.

Elders- Currently not accepting.

mEMBERS ARE THE LOWEST RANK IN THE CLAN. tHEY HAVE VERY LITTLE POWER BUT DO PLAY A VERY IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE CLAN. tHEY FIND AND BRING FOOD TO THE CLAN AND ALSO PROVIDE ENTERTAINMENT. iF THEY PROVE THEIR LOYALTY, THEY MAY BE MOVED TO A HIGHER RANK.

Members- Moonlily, Winter, Tawn (Always open)

lASTLY, THE CUBS ARE THE MOST INNOCENT MEMBERS OF THE CLAN. tHEY HAVE LITTLE POWER BUT ARE FEIRCELY PROTECTED. yOU CANNOT GET AWAY WITH MURDERING A CUB. iF A CUB UNDER 10 MONTHS OLD IS KILLED, THE PUNISHMENT IS DEATH.

Pups- Currently not accepting.

fOXES WHICH DO NOT BELONG TO A CLAN ARE LONERS. wITH LONERS, IT'S EVERY FOX FOR HIMSELF. tHEY LIVE A HARD LIFE AND LOOK AFTER THEMSELVES AND TRY TO STAY CLEAR OF THE CLAN. oCCASIONALLY, A LONER MAY JOIN A CLAN BUT MOST ARE DRIVEN AWAY IF SIGHTED ON THE CLAN'S TERRITORY.

Loners- (Always open)

Last edited by van Wolf on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:49 am, edited 9 times in total.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rULES

Postby van Wolf » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:56 pm

RULES
aS WITH ALL ROLEPLAYS, YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES. i UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROBABLY WANTING TO GET STARTED ON YOUR FORMS STRAIGHT AWAY BUT BEFORE YOU DO, READ THE RULES THROUGHLY, PLEASE DON'T JUST SKIM THROUGH THEM. tHERE AREN'T MANY.

Joining- Only join if you know you can follow the rules. Anyone can join so you don't have to ask.
Forms- You can make your own forms or use the one provided. Please include your character's name, age, gender, rank, personality, history, strengths and weaknesses, mate, crush, etc. Don't forget to add a picture and/or a detailed description of your character's appearance. Forms must be nice to look at.
Characters- Their is a maximum of four characters per person. If you feel you can handle more, PM me. You must use all your characters.
Roleplaying- Once I have accepted you, feel free to start roleplaying when you like. Try to write at least two lines per post. Also, try and use correct correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. I understand that some of you may be on phones, tablet, etc. Please notify me of this whenever you're roleplaying.
Please be considerate of younger users browsing this RP, fade to black during sex and birthing scenes. Also, there is strictly no swearing, we want everyone to enjoy this RP without bad language. Starring out also counts as swearing. I also expect you to post at least once, every two weeks. If you have a reason to be inactive, please PM me so I know. If you are inactive and haven't PM'd me, I will send you a message. If you continue to be inactive, I will have to remove you.

Character relationships- Some characters may like and dislike other characters. You may have crushes on existing characters but not your own. Some characters will not like others, there will be arguments and rivalry between characters but try not to go over the top as some people might find it upsetting.
Respect- In this RP, we respect each other. No bullying or putting others down. As the creator of this RP, I expect you to listen to my advice and warnings. Please don't argue.
Have fun!- I hope you enjoy this RP. If you have any further questions, just shoot me a PM. :)

Form
iF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE MAKING YOUR OWN FORM, YOU CAN USE THIS ONE. pLEASE FILL IT OUT COMPLETELY.

Code: Select all
[center]If you have an image, put it here[/center]
[center][img]http://fontmeme.chickencdn.com/newcreate.php?text=the%20basics.&name=freebooterscript.ttf&size=60&style_color=008000[/img][/center]
[color=#008000]nAME;; [size=85]Enter your character's name here[/size]
aGE;; [size=85]Enter your character's age here[/size]
gENDER;; [size=85]Enter your character's gender here[/size]
rANK;; [size=85]Enter your character's rank here[/size][/color]

[center][img]http://fontmeme.chickencdn.com/newcreate.php?text=look%20at%20me.&name=freebooterscript.ttf&size=60&style_color=008000[/img][/center]
[color=#008000]bUILD;; [size=85]Enter your character's body build here[/size]
pELT COLOR;; [size=85]Enter your character's pelt color here[/size]
eYE COLOR;; [size=85]Enter your character's eye color here[/size]
iDENTIFYING FEATURES;; [size=85]Enter your character's identifying features here[/size]
pHYSICAL STRENGTHS;; [size=85]Enter your character's physical strengths here[/size]
pHYSICAL WEAKNESSES;; [size=85]Enter your character's physical weaknesses here[/size][/color]

[center][img]http://fontmeme.chickencdn.com/newcreate.php?text=on%20the%20inside.&name=freebooterscript.ttf&size=60&style_color=008000[/img][/center]
[color=#008000]pERSONALITY;; [size=85]Enter your character's personality here[/size]
bIOGRAPHY;; [size=85]Enter your character's history here[/size]
eMOTIONAL STRENGTHS;; [size=85]Enter your character's emotional strengths here[/size]
eMOTIONAL WEAKNESSES;; [size=85]Enter your character's emotional weaknesses here[/size][/color]

[center][img]http://fontmeme.chickencdn.com/newcreate.php?text=love%20life%20and%20family.&name=freebooterscript.ttf&size=60&style_color=008000[/img][/center]
[color=#008000]cRUSH;; [size=85]Enter your character's crush (If they have one) here[/size]
mATE;; [size=85]Enter your character's mate (if they have one) here[/size]
cUBS;; [size=85]Enter your character's cubs (if they have any) here[/size]
oRIENTATION;; [size=85]Enter your character's sexual orientation (Meaning, are they attracted to the opposite gender, the same gender or both) here[/size]
fAMILY MEMBERS;; [size=85]Enter your character's current family members[/size][/color]

Last edited by van Wolf on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oPEN

Postby van Wolf » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:41 am

We are Open!
tHE WAIT IS OVER! yOU CAN GET STARTED ON MAKING YOUR FORMS. i WILL BE MAKING MY FORMS VERY SOON. wE WONT BE STARTING YET, I WILL TELL YOU WHEN IT'S TIME TO START. i HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND EVERYONE HAVE FUN!

Last edited by van Wolf on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:07 am

nAME;; Hello, the name's Ashfur. Yeah, call me Ash if you want.
aGE;; I am nearly 5 years old.
gENDER;; Escuse me, I'm male.
rANK;; I happen to be Alpha male.

bUILD;; Well rather small, thin and sleek.
pELT COLOR;; My pelt is mainly grey and speckled. I have black markings on my muzzle, feet, tail and on the tips of my ears. I have white underparts with red patches on my chest and legs.
eYE COLOR;; I have very dark brown eyes.
iDENTIFYING FEATURES;; I have a few small scars on my left ear and a larger scar on my muzzle.
pHYSICAL STRENGTHS;; I am rather fast and strong.
pHYSICAL WEAKNESSES;; I admit, I can be clumsy.

pERSONALITY;; My personality eh? Well, the clan describes me as fierce, serious, funny and loyal. I will defend my pack and become quite aggressive. I can be a little rude sometimes without realising but once you get to know me, I'm a sweet, charming and loyal friend to have, oh yes, and I can be a bit of a flirt.
bIOGRAPHY;; I was born and raised in the forest. My father was the alpha at the time. I was born in a litter of four but a disease swept through the clan and only I survived. My mother later adopted Midnight Skies who's parents were killed by a wolf. I became the Alpha after my father died.
eMOTIONAL STRENGTHS;; I'm brave and fiercely loyal to my clan.
eMOTIONAL WEAKNESSES;; I'm often impatient and can have a hot temper.

cRUSH;; Nah, I'm not really close to anyone yet.
mATE;; No mate but looking. Win my heart!
cUBS;; I want cubs, so they can lead the clan after me but I would want to have them with my mate.
oRIENTATION;; Heterosexual.
fAMILY MEMBERS;; Midnight Skies is my adopted brother, both my parents died years ago.

~

nAME;; Er, hello. My name is Midnight Skies but you can just call me Midnight.
aGE;; I'm 3 years old.
gENDER;; Can't you tell, I'm male.
rANK;; I'm a soldier.

bUILD;; I'm a rather lanky fox, I'm slightly taller than Ashfur.
pELT COLOR;; My fur is very dark and looks black, it also consists of red and grey. I have a small white tip on my tail.
eYE COLOR;; I have fiery orange eyes.
iDENTIFYING FEATURES;; I have a small scar near my eye.
pHYSICAL STRENGTHS;; I have agreat sense of smell, which makes up for the rest of my faults.
pHYSICAL WEAKNESSES;; My sight isn't that great and I'm slightly deaf in one ear.

pERSONALITY;; I'm a rather shy young fox but if you get close to me, I am very honest and open. I am kind and polite to mostly everyone I meet but if someone is in trouble, I wouldn't heisitate to help and will fight for my friends.
bIOGRAPHY;; Both my parents were killed by a wolf when I was very young. I couldn't look after myself so I was taken in by the Alpha female. I was never particularly a strong cub and suffered from a variety of disabillities. I always wanted to be a soldier but knew it wouldn't happen, until I met Moonlily. She taught me that I had qualities which others don't and despite being partially deaf and short sighted, I made it as a soldier. Me and Moonlily have been best friends ever since.
eMOTIONAL STRENGTHS;; I'm forever faithful to my friends and would never let anyone down.
eMOTIONAL WEAKNESSES;; I'm quite shy and sensitive. I don't always believe in myself.

cRUSH;; No crush at present.
mATE;; A mate would be nice but females don't generally like me.
cUBS;; I like to have cubs one day.
oRIENTATION;; Bisexual.
fAMILY MEMBERS;; My adopted brother Ashfur and my best friend Moonlily.

~

nAME;; It's Moonlily dear.
aGE;; I'm 2 and a half years old.
gENDER;; I'm female, incase you didn't know.
rANK;; Just a regular member.

bUILD;; I'm quite small for my age.
pELT COLOR;; I have very long fur which is a mix of white and brown. My ears are brown too.
eYE COLOR;; My eyes are hazel.
iDENTIFYING FEATURES;; I'm the only white fox in the clan.
pHYSICAL STRENGTHS;; I'm fast and agile.
pHYSICAL WEAKNESSES;; I'm not very strong.

pERSONALITY;; My friends say I'm kind, sweet and caring. I'm patient and love to help others.
bIOGRAPHY;; My mother was one of several arctic foxes being transported to a zoo but there was a collision with the trucks that were bringing them, nobody was hurt but a few of the arctic foxes managed to escape. My mother was one of them. She joined a clan and met my father, a grey fox who was the beta. They had me and I grew up with a long white-brown coat, similar to my mother's. I was picked on by the other cubs and grew unhappy. When I was old enough, I left the clan and joined this one.
eMOTIONAL STRENGTHS;; I keep calm in dire situations.
eMOTIONAL WEAKNESSES;; I can become upset easily.

cRUSH;; Not yet.
mATE;; No crush, no mate.
cUBS;; None but I definately want cubs, I adore them.
oRIENTATION;; Bisexual.
fAMILY MEMBERS;; My parents are still alive but in another clan. I have no blood relatives here.
Last edited by van Wolf on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:23 am

As her name suggests, this little lady
love Winter and anything winter related. Unlike most foxes, Winter prefers to out in the cold
rather than staying confined to an underground den.
Ages two, Winter carry's herself in a regal manner
and always takes pride in her appearance. She is a regular
clan member but prefers to label herself as a free runner.

Winter is a 'don't mess with me'
fox. She is never afraid to fight but prefers to keep away from conflict.
Her history is something she prefers not to speak about, abandoned as a youngster
she was born into a life where looking after number one was the key to survival.
Because of this Winter is one tough cookie and its rare
that she lets her emotions rise to the surface.

Her pelt is soft to the touch, fluffy and well groomed. Tinted a fiery scarlet
red, her coat is mainly the colour of fallen autumn leaves. The tips of her ears are jet black,
and her chest, underbelly and the tip of her tail and the colour of freshly fallen snow.

Winter has no crush, youngsters or mate. She is pansexual and not many
foxes know about her sexuality. She has no known blood relatives.
Image Image
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:02 am

((Accepted. Thanks for joining :D ))
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:03 am

[thanks hun, may I start? x]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:37 am

((Yes, we can start now. Feel free to interact :) ))

A s h f u r
Age;; 4.5 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Alpha Male ~ Location;; The Forest ~ With;; Nobody

Ashfur walked through the forest, pacing through his territory. The air was quite cold, a few snowflakes landed on his nose, making him sneeze. He sniffed the air, the rest of his clan were somewhere nearby resting. He continued on his way.

M i d n i g h t S k i e s
Age;; 3 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Soldier ~ Location;; A hilltop ~ With;; Nobody

Midnight Skies sat atop a hill, watching the others below. He barely seemed to move apart from the occasional twitching of his ears when someone passed by. He yawned sleepily and stretched.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:09 am

Winter strode carefully through the bracken; she raised her head and paws into the air as she padded along, giving her a regal look. Breaking into a swift trot, she leapt like a deer over a fallen tree trunk. She laded gracefully and before long the sent of Mightnight Skies filled her sent trail. Perking her ears forward, she stood tall with one front paw raised delicately off the mossy ground. After a few long moments, she fell back into her onward stride and made her way towards the solider.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me