||~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ Ƭнɛ Ƥαcκ~||~Dog Role Play~||Δccɛρтιиɢ!!!||

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

||~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ Ƭнɛ Ƥαcκ~||~Dog Role Play~||Δccɛρтιиɢ!!!||

Postby ☢ Courier Six ☢ » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:16 am

Also my FIRST Role play,so don't go harsh

ImageImage

You are a loner,fending for yourself in the tough streets of New York.You were abandoned by your humans,or you escaped,or you were even born on the street.You trusted humans,but not anymore.A new rule has been set up by those humans,making it rough for us dogs.All strays,dogs or cats,will be captured and locked away in the local pound.Rumors have spread that the dogs are forming packs to survive,some cats even join them,due to circumstances to survive.You heard these rumors,and decided to join a pack,for your own safety.Four different packs,Warriors Pack,Hurricane Pack,Rebels Pack and finally Starlight Pack, stand here.Will you join?Or will you stay a loner?The choice is yours.

~Arrow

ImageImage

Heya,I'm DJ.Different Packs have different territories,but also different enemies and allies.First off,we'll start with pack leaders and betas,then you can go to Bandit about territories.

Warriors Pack is lead by Arrow,who you've already met.He's a great leader,puts his pack first.(Name here) is his loyal,honest beta.
Hurricane Pack is lead by Eclipse,with Logan as beta.
Rebels Pack is lead by me,DJ.Kadaj is my beta.
Starlight Pack Is lead by Cas,(Name here) being beta.

~DJ

ImageImage

'Sup,name's Bandit.I see DJ sent you to me to learn about the territories.
•First off,loners live anywhere.If the patrol catches you,and your not in the pack,they'll fight you and chase you out of territory,except if you ask to join the pack.If asking,they'll take you to the Alpha/Pack leader.
•You will get killed or even fought with if you go into another pack's territory without permission.
•Stay out of residential areas,meaning,any street with houses.It's forbidden.If the humans see you,animal control will pick you up,and it's straight to the pound.These guys patrol the area every hour,24/7.
•Don't run around in the streets,they are very busy every day,and chances to get hit by a car are VERY high.
•Any place near the Pound,highway or very busy areas,are just trouble.The area near the pound's the most trouble,basically you're planning your own death.
Warrior Pack's territory is shared with Rebel Pack.We live in a junkyard.We chased the humans off,but trash still gets dumped here.Old cars,old mattresses and beds,old boxes,like doggie heaven . Unfortunately, we have to move out,it's getting too...unfriendly there.Dog fights break loose, and animal control's not far behind.Currently, you'll see Warriors Pack and Rebels Pack dogs everywhere.
•Night clubs of any sort,best to keep away.The stuff they throw out are poison,it makes us very sick.Those drunk guys also sometimes beat us up...because,they're..well...drunk?
Hurricane Pack's territory is an old abandoned house,surrounded by many trees and long grass.No human would try to remove the house,because all the humans think the place is haunted.
•Finally,
Starlight Pack's territory should be my one favorite.They live in a small field,surrounded by trees.Like a forest.It is also the place where the alphas with their betas come together,talking about what's going on.(Sounds a lot like warriors >.<)
That's all I can tell you.You can go look for Ice,she might be a cat,but she'll tell you about the allies and enemies.

~Bandit

ImageImage

Hey,Ice here.I hear you want to learn about the allies and enemies in the packs.All the packs have enemies,but the biggest one has to be humans,animal control the biggest one of all those humans.Rebels Pack and Hurricane pack have a slight problem,but that's all.I know,because I'm one of the only cats among the dogs in Hurricane Pack.Allies,hmm.Rebels pack and Warriors Pack have one.But all the packs are kind of allies.That's all.You can visit Charmer if you want to learn some fun facts about the packs.

~Ice

ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey.My name's Charmer.An Interesting fact about our packs.
►To have a bigger chance at getting into Hurricane pack,is to have a name to do with nature,like Hurricane,Tornado,Flame,Riptide,Creek or anything like that.
►Starlight Pack has a tradition to every night look up at the stars for a while,telling stories.
►Rebels Pack's leader,DJ,was quite young when she chose to become a leader.She fears that her pack would one day be against her.
►Warriors Pack was originally called Midnight Pack,but as Arrow became leader,he changed it.
►The packs don't let cats join easily.If the alpha sees the cat can be useful,he'll/she'll accept the cat.
That's all for now!

~Charmer

ImageImage

►First up,and we all know this one,follow Tess and Chicken Smoothie's Rules.
►Don't be rude or mean to other players,don't fight in OOC,and no bullying allowed
►Proper grammar and spelling,and no one line posts or three word posts.Nothing like * "Hi," she says.* I understand Writers Block,but please try.The minimum sentences I'm making 3 sentences.Paragraphs are fine,I love reading.
►Please be active!!PM me if you aren't going to be on.Try to at least post 10 times a week.
►PM me if you want to have a cat be in this role play,I will only accept a minimum.
►Listen to the alphas and betas,and also listen to me and the mini mods.
►No godmodding,Gary/Mary-Sues.Seriously,NO 'perfect' characters will be accepted.Your dog/cat can't win every fight,get away every time animal control catches you,can't find all the great food and such,NOTHING like that.
►If your dog/cat doesn't get accepted by the alpha,don't quit or flip out.Also,If I accept you,I do,but if I don't,I'll give you the reason why.If you fix it,I'll accept you.
►If you get banned,it means you broke a rule.
►No 'love at first sight' stuff.And before the characters can be mates,you have to role play at least 5 pages with the characters.
►No spamming.It's annoying as hell -.-
►No being your own mate/crush
►Fade to black when mating/birthing
►Realistic pictures only (No anime/cartoons PLEASE)
►Don't kill another person's character without permission.
►Don't start a fight between the pack dogs.
►There can be drama,but please,not too dramatic.
▶Okay, so you can have as many characters as you want, but don't go overboard and keep them all active.
▶Don't post a form/forms then never role play.
▶If you won't be on for a while, for any reason, PM me.
▶You can have two high ranks, but not the same pack.I don't want it to go like you having all high ranks, leaving other players with lower ranks.
▶If you want to join, and this is still a WIP, you can message me, then I'll hold the spot and message you as soon as I'm done.
▶You can reserve characters, but don't say reserve/joining then never make the forms.
▶Don't mini mod if you aren't one.
▶The mini mods will be chosen as soon as possible, because I have a life outside CS, so I won't be on 24/7.Mini mods will accept forms, keep order and make sure rules are followed.
▶Put the character's name, age, rank and pack above the post, just to avoid confusion.
▶Any dog breed can be in the packs
▶NO wolves/wolf hybrids, please, it makes it unfair for others
▶Be realistic,you can't have a warrior chihuahua and like, a pekingese hunter or something like that.
▶You can't start your own pack without my permission, if you want one, we'll talk over PM
▶Keep genders even please!
▶If your character dies/gets killed you can make a new one
►I want a bunch of different dog breeds,mutts,purebred,any size
►If you join and have a female with pups,that's fine,as long as the father is deceased or caught by dog catchers,otherwise it would be being your own mate.But please don't join with a pregnant female,I've seen many role plays with this rule,so I might as well put it up.
►Females can have up to six pups,not more than that.
→Okay, that's most rules covered -looks up- Holy- So many rules,but they are simple to follow.
→You'll see I haven't made a form.This is because I want to see how creative you guys are, just include basic information,like name, breed, age, rank, pack,crush and stuff like that.
→Put "Huskies rule!" In bold and italics, to show me you read all the many, many rules.

Mini Mods:None yet

(All pictures belong to rightful owners!)
Last edited by ☢ Courier Six ☢ on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:50 am, edited 28 times in total.
☢ Courier Six ☢

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

《《★★★Characters and packs!!★★ ★》》

Postby ☢ Courier Six ☢ » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:05 am

~~~Legend~~~

Pink~Female dog
Dark blue~Male dog
Dark purple~Male pup
Light purple~Female pup

Red~Male cat
Light blue~Female cat
Orange~Male kitten
Yellow~Female kitten

||Rank||Name||Gender||Age||Breed||Crush/Mate||Picture link||What page||Person/Role player||

Alpha Male:||Arrow||Male||4 Years Old||Siberian Husky||No Crush/mate||Link||Page 1|| Me,~♪♥Robin's Girl♥♫~
Alpha Female:Steal his heart
Alpha Pups:None

Beta Male:Open!
Beta Female:Open!

Delta Male:Open!
Delta Female:Open!

Lead Warrior:Open!
Warriors:Open!

Lead Hunter:Open!
Hunters:(Up to four)Open!

Lead Gatherer:Open
Gatherers:(Gather food,etc. from trashcans and so)||Sparky||Male||2 years||Pitbull||No Crush/Mate||Link||Page 1||Me||

Lead Healer:Open
Healers:(Up to three)Open

Normal dogs:||Dixie||Female||5 years||Shetland Sheepdog|No Crush/Mate||Link||Page 1||Me||

Pups:Open

Omegas:Open

Alpha Male:Steal Eclipse's heart?
Alpha Female:||Eclipse||Female||4,5 years||Siberian Husky|No Crush/Mate||Link||Page 1||smiley_face01||
Alpha Pups:None

Beta Male:||Logan||Male||3 years old||German Shepherd|No crush/mate||Link||Page 5||-Fawn||
Beta Female:Open

Delta Male:Open
Delta Female:Open

Lead Warrior:Open
Warriors:||Zachery(Zack)||Male||3 years old||Mutt?||Crush:Raven||Link||Page 5||Splash||

Lead Hunter:Open
Hunters:(Up to four)||Koi||Female||4,5 years||Tri-colored Shepherd/panda shepherd||No Crush/Mate||Link||Page 1||Me||
||Raven||Female||1 year old||Black Labrador Retriever||No Crush/Mate||Link||Page 4||sandstorm86||

Gatherers:(Gather food,etc. from trashcans and so)Open

Lead Healer:||Ice||Female||5 years old||Cat||No crush/mate||Link||Page 1||Me||

Normal dogs:||Annie||Female||2 years old||Blue Merle Border Collie||Crush:Key||Link||Page 2||Splash||

Pups:Open

Omegas:||Key||Male||7 years old||Australian Shepherd||No Crush/mate||Link||Page 1|| Me

Alpha Male:||Cas||Male||5 years old||Red Heeler||No Crush/mate||Link||Page 2||Marauders
Alpha Female:Steal his heart?
Alpha Pups:Open

Beta Male:Open

Delta Male:Open
Delta Female:Open

Warriors:Open

Hunters:(Up to four)Open

Gatherers:(Gather food,etc. from trashcans and so,up to six)||Odin||Male||2.5 years old||Domestic Shorthair||No Crush/mate||Link||Page 2||Marauders

Lead Healer:Open

Normal dogs:||Charmer||Female||6 Years Old||Beagle||No Crush/mate||Link||Page 1|| Me

Pups:||Simon||Male||8 months||Golden Retriever/Border collie mix||No Crush/mate||Link||Page 1|| Me

Alpha Male:Steal DJ's heart?
Alpha Female:||DJ||Female||3 years old||White Swiss Shepherd||No crush/mate||Link||Page 1||Me||
Alpha Pups:None,only an adopted one,Rebel

Beta Male:||Kadaj||Male||3 years old||Siberian Husky||Crush:DJ||Link||Page 2||Iwillneverchange ||

Delta Male:||Robin||Male||2 years old||Alaskan Husky||No crush/mate||Link||Page 1||Me||
Delta Female:Steal his heart

Warriors:||Bandit||Male||3 years old||Husky mix||No crush/mate||Link||Page 1||Me||
||Kiara||Female||2,5 years old||Siamese Cat||No crush/mate||Link||Page 2||Iwillneverchange||

Hunters:(Up to four)Open

Gatherers:(Gather food,etc. from trashcans and so,up to six)Open

Lead Healer:||Vice||Female||2 years old||Akita Inu||No crush/mate||Link||Page 2||Iwillneverchange||

Normal dogs:Open

Pups:||Rebel||Female||5 months||Mutt||No crush/mate||Link||Page 1||Me||

Open?

Riptide~Originally in Hurricane pack,Border collie,5 years old,was caught when on patrol

*>> ~~ He likes her
<<* ~~She likes him
(>*<) ~~They secretly like each other
>*< ~~They like each other
♥ ~~Mates
♥♥ ~~Have pups/pups on the way
<*> ~~Broken up

Key<<Annie
Kadaj>>DJ
Zack>>Raven
Last edited by ☢ Courier Six ☢ on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:06 am, edited 11 times in total.
☢ Courier Six ☢

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★★★♣♣♣>>News updates,Recaps and Info!<<♣♣♣★★★

Postby ☢ Courier Six ☢ » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:07 am

All news,updates and recaps are located here.So you'll find vas happenin' right here ;P
I might not be on for a while,due to high school.Hoorayyy?So yeah,Role Play away!~Okay,so weekends I can role play(thank goodness for that).I am adding the weather conditions,time of day and seasons and stuff on this post,a new addition.Also,if you have a idea for drama or so,post it here!

EDIT (15/04/2014):READ LAST POST!! IMPORTANT!!

At the moment in the role play,it's early morning,and most of the dogs are waking up.It's September,the beginning of Autumn,so the trees all have beautiful red,yellow,brown and orange leaves and are slowly falling off.Starlight pack will have problems when it starts getting cold,meaning they'll be looking for territory to live in for Winter.Also,tonight(in the role play) the four leaders with their betas will gather in Starlight Pack's territory to discuss things like what to do for Winter and so.Not accepting ANY Hurricane Pack dogs/cats for now.The other packs need more dogs/cats!
People that have joined and not posted once will be kicked out of the role play if not posting quickly or giving me an excuse,for breaking the 'be active' rule.

•Cloudy [X]
•Thunderstorms [ ]
•Rain [ ]
•Windy [X]
•Lightning storms[ ]
•Chilly [X]
•Strong Winds [ ]
•Snow [ ]
•Sunny [ ]
•Partly clouded [ ]

(PM me if you have any other for me to add)
•Early dawn/Morning [X]
•Dawn/Morning [ ]
•Afternoon [ ]
•Late Afternoon/dusk [ ]
•Nightfall [ ]
•Midnight [ ]
•Summer [ ]
•Autumn [X]
•Winter [ ]
•Spring [ ]

•January [ ]
•February [ ]
•March [ ]
•April [ ]
•May [ ]
•June [ ]
•July [ ]
•August [ ]
•September [X]
•October [ ]
•November [ ]
•December [ ]
Last edited by ☢ Courier Six ☢ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:37 am, edited 14 times in total.
☢ Courier Six ☢

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶My characters WIP◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀

Postby ☢ Courier Six ☢ » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:10 am

All my characters will be displayed here and as usual...WIP,I'm working on bios,so for now,only pictures

Male characters wrote:Image
Arrow,alpha male of Warriors pack,4 years old,Siberian husky,no crush/mate

Bandit,warrior of Rebels pack,3 years old,husky mix,no crush/mate

Sparky,gatherer of Warriors Pack,2 years old,pitbull,no crush/mate

Robin,delta of Rebels pack,2 years old,Alaskan husky,no crush/mate

Simon,puppy of Starlight pack,8 months old,Golden retriever/Border collie mix,no crush/mate

Key,Omega of Hurricane Pack,7 years old,Australian Shepherd,no crush/mate

Female characters wrote:Image
DJ,alpha of Rebels pack,3 years old,White Swiss shepherd,no crush/mate

Charmer,a normal dog of Starlight Pack,6 years old,Beagle,no crush/mate

Ice,lead healer of Hurricane pack,5 years old,cat,no crush/mate

Koi,Hunter of Hurricane pack,4,5 years old,Panda Shepherd (Tri-Colored German shepherd),no crush/mate

Dixie,Normal dog of Warriors pack,5 years old,Shetland Shepherd,no crush/mate

Rebel,pup of Rebels pack,5 months old,mutt,no crush/mate

Yeah I know too many husky characters >.> But,I love them so,meh))
☢ Courier Six ☢

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ Ƭнɛ Ƥαcκ~||~Dog Role Play~||WIP~Δccɛρтιиɢ!

Postby smiley__face01 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:26 am

||Alpha||Eclipse||Female||4.5 years|Siberian Huskey||Open|[url]|http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13700000/Siberian-Husky-dogs-13788924-1024-768.jpg[/url]|

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
─ Can Be If My Horse ──

Hi there! My name is smiley__face01,
you can call me smile, smiley, whatever
works for you! I have a 14.1 hh horse
named Polly. I love horse RP and
adoptables! XOXO

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 4 gifts.

────── Isn't There To ─

smiley__face01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smiley__face01 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:30 am

||Alpha ||Eclipse ||Female ||4.5 years |Siberian Huskey ||Open | [img http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 24-768.jpg /img]

─ Can Be If My Horse ──

Hi there! My name is smiley__face01,
you can call me smile, smiley, whatever
works for you! I have a 14.1 hh horse
named Polly. I love horse RP and
adoptables! XOXO

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 4 gifts.

────── Isn't There To ─

smiley__face01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☢ Courier Six ☢ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:42 am

Alright,accepted,but either delete your first post or the second one,double posting's like spam))
☢ Courier Six ☢

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me