Beacon Hill™ Equestrian School NO POSTS (horse and rider)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Beacon Hill™ Equestrian School NO POSTS (horse and rider)

Postby equestrian, » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:38 am

please do not claim ANY of these pictures as your own, this is Beacon Hill Show Stables in Colts Neck, NJ, there IS indeed a Beacon Hill existing that is why I have ™ any where Beacon Hill™ shows up

Beacon Hill™ Show Stables is a beautiful riding facility located in Colts Neck, New Jersey. We own about 500 acres of beautiful land and luxury. Although Colts Neck, NJ is known for its beautiful stables, Beacon Hill is the best.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
W E L C O M E-T O-T H E-S T A B L E S . . .

The indoor washtstalls--groom or wash your dirty horse here in the winter!

The Run-In Sheds--where your horse might want to go when it gets snowy,rainy, or hot out for shade or protection.

The inside view of stalls--here is where your horses sleep, or eat when they aren't in the fields.

The outside view of stalls-- horses need to breath fresh air, so here they can see it whenever it isn't rainy or snowy!

Stables-- Ahh yes our beautiful stables, here is what it looks like before you walk in

Schooling Arena--naughty horse!!! enjoy training your horse here, let them canter around, we have some jumps set in here for you ask a stable hand to set up jumps.

Jumping Arena (outdoor)-- we have a few jumping arenas here...
        raw fingers, sore joints, hands up;
        heels down, chin up,right diagonal? right lead?
        look ahead; get it right
        never underestimate you or your horse.
        its a passion

I love horseback riding RPs and I am looking for horseback riding rps, that are organized, please pm me if you have one!

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me