accepting ~ wild blue ranch

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: accepting ~ wild blue ranch

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23 am

Blake rode along side the more wild horses' enclosures with Rosy following, making sure that they weren't completely destroying the fences. He usually had to make repairs on a daily basis. He saw two of the wild horses going crazy and sighed. "Hey! Quit it, you're gunna hurt yourselves!"
EXP grinding for this character! Click him for more info!
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catastrophic » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:59 am

[if you wouldn't mind changing her name then yes please]
Hershey-
Hershey was standing proudly in the rather small pasture with his head held high and chest pushed out to make him look as large as possible he saw a man riding past on his horse [Blake] and saw him as a threat. He lifted a back hoof and slammed it back down following that threat with a snort before taking a few steps forward trying to challenge this strange 2 legged creature and his horse.

Samantha-
Samantha handed the 2 horses what they were looking for, mints. She chuckled as they swung there head's back and forth crunching through the hard shells of the mints. "come on then Bailey" she sighed opening the gate so she could slip his head collar on and lead him out she closed the gate behind him before little nutmeg could escape, sometimes she wondered if Nutmeg was secretly a dog as she seemed to act like one, she was always following her around and always wanted to play. "sorry girl, your not coming for a walk today" she said to the pony before she took Bailey of to his stable where she quickly groomed him and tacked him up in his slightly worn western tack she lead him out to the mounting block and hauled herself on.
Catastrophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:11 am

Blake gently pulled up on Thorn's reins as they passed Hershey's paddock. "Woah there, tough guy. That ain't gunna do you no good." he said with a slight smile.

Rosy turned her attention to Hershey and barked a few times as a warning.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catastrophic » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:18 am

Hershey-
Hershey heard a few loud sharp barks coming from the dog which was following the human it startled him and he leapt backwards bolting of toward the back of the paddock and then making a sharp turn to bolt for the fence where the human, his horse and his dog were he knew he couldn't jump the fence so slid to a halt in front of it only just stopping before he hit it and lunging his neck forward as he stopped showing the human his bared teeth.

Samantha-
Nudging Bailey along Sam guided him along the trail leading to the paddocks she gazed around at the horses and heard commotion a little further down the trail, they'll be able to handle it, she reassured herself as she kept Bailey in a steady walk.
Catastrophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:19 am

Connor Johnson

He smilied and rubbed her face and under her forelock espically, with the other hand he looked at his watch and rolled his eyes as he needed to go check on a pregnant horse in the other stall, "Ill put you out till im done, then well go for a ride." he said to Anacke then grabbed her lead rope cliping it to her halter and led her out of her stall and out of the barn in a bit of a rush. Connor looked at the paddocks free and seen as though connor didnt want a foal yet he put Anackey in with Nutmeg as they seemed to be fine together, he let her in and knowing nutmeg he quickly shut the gate befoe she could escape.

Anackey

She flicked her ears and lstned to him, as he led her out she pulled forward a bit eager to just do anything, once she saw she was going to the paddocks anackey started to walk sensibly, and trotted in to the paddock she threw her head up at nutmeg greeting her and walked up to her slowly trying toshow a bit of respect because of her age.

Eiyota

He threw his head up and watched the horse carrying a guy on him, what a freak he whinied to the horse mocking him slightly then tossed his head again and started to canter along the edge of the closest fence to him, watching what the hell they were doing, then snorted at the horse severall times insisting him to throw the guy and come join him in the 'normal' world.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catastrophic » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 am

Nutmeg-
Nutmeg noticed the younger horse approaching and lifted her head from the grass she had been eating, she whinnied a soft greeting and took a few slightly stiff steps towards the mare. Twitching her nostrils as she sniffed she soon identified this mare as a friend, her eyesight wasn't the best at her age so smell was the best way to identify a horse.
Catastrophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:33 am

Anackey

The red roan sabino mare took another step towards nutmeg sniffing her and touched her nose gently to reasure her some more, then backed up and waited to make sure she wasnt going to go crazy or anything. Curiously anackey glanced for a secound at the comotion going o in the other paddoc and she shivered slightly at te sound of dogs of which she hated and was a bit scared of.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:35 am

Blake smiled at the Hershey's spirit, but he didn't even flinch. "Calm down, I ain't a threat to ya." he said as he flicked the reins and continued to inspect the fencing. As he continued, he noticed Eiyota and watched him carefully, wondering what the stallion was up to. He wasn't acting as crazy as Hershey, but you could never be more careful. "Whadya you up to?" he asked, not expecting any kind of response.

Rosy barked some more, this time going right up to the fence and snapping at Hershey's legs to get him to back up. This was her job as a working dog. She herded and protected the ranchers.

Thorn perked his ears, hearing Eiyota mocking him, and telling him to throw Blake, but instead of reacting, he just snorted, and let his ears lay back in a comfortable position. Typical, he thought to himself.

Smore wandered around the stables meowing. He didn't feel like chasing the mice an wondered if anyone was around to give her attention.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catastrophic » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:50 am

Hershey-
Hershey watched the human cautiously as he left and then turned his attention to the dog nipping at his legs he snorted and took a few angry steps backwards each time he slammed his large hooves heavily onto the ground. Once standing still Hershey refused to back down even though he had been pushed back a few steps, he flared his nostrils and snorted wildly at the dog.

Nutmeg-
Feeling the muzzle of another horse touch her's she got a little bit of a shock and stumbled back a few steps until she had worked out what it was that touched her and she lowered her head to graze, she stayed close to the larger horse using her as a substitute for Bailey who she would usually follow around the paddock and use as shade, she also felt allot safer in the company of a larger horse especially since it was hard for her to see any threats.

Sam-
As she guided Bailey pass the paddocks containing the wild horses she noticed they were quite on edge. she pulled Bailey to a halt in front of Eiyota's paddock and watched him for a little, Blake and rosy seemed to be the problem, they weren't doing it on purpose, obviously, she knew she could trust him these horses just weren't used to humans yet.
Catastrophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 am

Rosy growled a little before leaving Hershey alone and chasing after Blake and Thorn. She ran happily next to Thorn, careful not to get too close. She didn't want Thorn to accidentally step on her.

Blake continued down the line of paddocks, looking and making mental notes of which fences needed to be mended. He knew it was his presence that was causing the horses to act out, but the fences needed to be checked. If they weren't, they'd have a whole lot of untamed horses running around, which was just more work for him and the other ranch hands.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me