ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Feisty||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

"So is the trash talk, a no, no?" Delilah asked with a smile, "because I was having trouble holding back, after what he said about you!" She stamped her hoof in anger, and shook her head, "sorry, I didn't like what he said about you, it wasn't right of him and it got me mad." She flushed slightly.

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Anxious||Band-mare||Talking||

Veil's heart plummeted, she sighed ears pinned though kept walking past Trigger she walked at a side-ways angle tail lightly clamped, as if she was debating what she should and what to risk, she glancing back at him dark eyes questioning, though strangely enough they held no anger or hatred just dismay.
Salvete! (Latin for hello!)
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

It isn't the clothes that make the country girl, it's the attitude and heart
~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:42 pm

F I R E F L Y
{Band
Stallion}
{Trigger, Veil
& Calli}
Walking with her, he could feel her discomfort but shook it away. He could tell that Veil knew this was coming. Keeping his ears pricked he finally slowed to a stop. Sniffing her hind legs he nudged them softly. He was almost asking for permission though anyone could tell they either way, she didnt have a choice.

B L A Z E
{Lone Mare}
{In Heat}
Blaze nuzzled Delilah. Yawning slightly she didnt reply. Blaze was exhausted and she sank to her knees. Looking at Delilah she spoke softly"You must get used to what they say, they just want to be known as dominant, its not that hard really, i mean, easily. . ."Blaze's eyes closed and she didnt finish her sentence.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Numbers » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Numbers wrote:{{ What do I need to add to? }}
Numbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:47 pm

{Just more detail to it, this is a semi-lit role-play,}

~ D a n c e ~ wrote:Delilah Blossom

"Are you okay Blaze?" Delilah asked softly nudging her with her nose with a tender expression, "I know it's just I couldn't handle it anylonger, plus he deserved a lecture, after all that and giving us attitude!" She sighed softly lowering head, "I'm sorry I just couldn't handle it any longer, he took momma away from me, then he made you feel bad and called me a rat..." She trailed off, "I don't look like a rat right?"

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Anxious||Band-mare||Talking||

~Fade?~.
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:50 pm

F I R E F L Y
{Band
Stallion}
{Trigger, Veil
& Calli}
[Yeah, PM or Fade, it's up to you]

B L A Z E
{Lone Mare}
{In Heat}
Managing just to stay awake for Delilah's speech to come to her"Its hard i know but we cant fight them. "Keeping her eyes closed she let sleep take over he but managed to add in"Prettiest rat ive ever seen"
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Numbers » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Numbers wrote:
Name
My name is Jayden Ann Marie. I wasn't named after anything. I'm aware how long and pointless it is. But guess what? It's still my name. Get over it.
Nickname
Alright, fine. I guess you can call me Jade. But honestly, if you need anything shorter than that, don't talk to me.
Breed:
I am an Arabian thank you.
Height:
14.5 hands.
Personality "I'm stubborn. All my life, I've been the one mare, to make her own decisions. I guess you could call me suicidal. But, look, I don't like herds. Never had, never will. I like being alone. I guess I enjoy the freedom. Personal ropes and cords hold me to homes, which is probably why I move homes alot. I often don't allow stallions to breed with me, just so I have the freedom to move around. Maybe one day, he'll find me."
History I never had a secret love or any [censored] like that. I grew up in my stallions herd. Once another bachelor snaked me away, He realized i wasn't in heat and left me. I guess you can say I've been wondering around since.
Don't know, Don't care.
Herd
Loner
Foals
None
Other:
None
Numbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Delilah Blossom

Delilah smiled tiredly, she nuzzled her gently before sinking to the ground under the mare's shadow, laying in a little bundle as she allowed sleep to wash over before any tears of loss could come, she still had her hero and everything would be fine as long as it stayed that way.

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Uncertian||Band-mare||Talking||

(Fade, little while later-)
Veil snorted softly her ears pinned back and her now scentless tail lashed the air, she seemed rather numb as if nothing had happened and that she was blocking the truth from coming to her, she turned away, "may I go back to that mare of yours now?" she asked her tone brisk and uncertian, not meeting the stallion in the eyes, keeping them firmly on the ground as if looking up meant certian death or such.
[/quote]

~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oвlιvιon » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 am

Ainsleypm wrote:
starlexxy wrote:Aha, he was the stallion you made .))

Shard galloped to the area seeing aria, he let out a neigh and smiled, he waited till Ricochet to leave her side, then he could make a move
Aria smiled and looked at ricochet and galloped to fawn

Bump or starleexy
oвlιvιon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpaceShuttle » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:39 am

(I'm still here guys, just waiting for people to reply...)
ıllıllı ησт αℓℓ ωнσ ωαη∂εя αяε ℓσsт ıllıllı
ImageImageImage

The Bates Motel Horror RP -->http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2502567
CaptainSpaceShuttle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:09 am

.burlesque wrote:
F I R E F L Y
{Band
Stallion}
{Trigger, Veil
& Calli}
Veil walked with her. His tail flicked calmly and he heard her speak"Of course, i cant stop you from that"FireFly knew he would have to be quick with the new mare as Spring was over tomorrow. But first he better have a little talk with her as she seemed slightly scared.

[Thats good to know AMC :) ]
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me