ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

Postby cheshire. » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:55 am

[AMCGremlin and Black Sabino-You need to post more lines. Also, one of my main rules is not to go more than 3 pages without me.]
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpaceShuttle » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 am

(Sorry... I didnt notice how much we were going)
ıllıllı ησт αℓℓ ωнσ ωαη∂εя αяε ℓσsт ıllıllı
ImageImageImage

The Bates Motel Horror RP -->http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2502567
CaptainSpaceShuttle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:10 am

[It's fine, just get back to rping and dont forget the rules c:]
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:28 am

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Anxious||Band-mare||Talking||

Veil sighed softly her pacing slowing slightly, it was obvious the mare was growing restless and wanted to spend some of her tireless energy that now plagued her, she glanced over at Firefly and Trigger she trotted forward her hooves moving fluidly as if she were walking on air, though she moved cautiously before playfully nipping the stallion her dark eyes filled with mischeif. She shook out her mane side-stepping away from him the scarlet patches of her coat gleaming.

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Unsure||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

Delilah smiled her eyes clearing slowly as she woke the memories came flooding back to her and she hid under Blaze from the fear and the overwhelming feelings that plagued her as if she could hide from them as long as she was with the golden mare that the small little foal looked up too. "Momma isn't coming back is she?" She asked seeming oddly calm about it all as she ventured back out from hiding, she glanced away wistfully watching the horizon.
Salvete! (Latin for hello!)
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

It isn't the clothes that make the country girl, it's the attitude and heart
~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:50 am

F I R E F L Y
{Potential Band
Stallion}
{Trigger & Veil}
FireFly had been grazing quietly when he felt a sharp nip to his side. Lifting his head to think she was attacking him, he spotted the look in her eyes and hesitated for a moment, She seemed like the mare who would deceive him. Giving into his playful side he trotted forward, shooting his neck out and nipping her neck before jumping back again.

B L A Z E
{Lone Mare}
{In Heat}
Blaze looked at her apologetically. She then shook her head very softly"Im sorry Deliah. She was snaked and when that happens, you usually dont see that mare free again."Blaze paused for a moment"We can go visit her if you want though, he's not allowed to hurt you"Blaze knew it was risky but if the foal wanted to see her mother then they shall. If not then Blaze wanted to get right on to training Deliah into a smart and cunning mare. With her past, Deliah would have a hard life and the more she knew, the better she would handle it.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:05 am

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Sly||Band-mare||Playing||

Veil tossed her head snorting softly as if offended though was betrayed by the delight in her eyes, momentarily forgetting that she was forced into his herd she playfully swatted him with her tail as he backed away from her, before leaping away at a sideways angle landing lightly on her hooves, her tail swishing faintly spreading about her scent that was quickly fading away which by all means was a welcome sign to her.

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Stuborn||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

Delilah nodded, "I knew it would happen," she smiled slightly, "she was to confident and cocky around them," she mused rolling her eyes at the thought of her too flirty dam. "No, I never wish to see that stallion again I'll get him back later," she shook out her little mane that stuck up in every direction. "But until then, I'm avioding him." she stated with a stamp of her little hoof her eyes twinkling it was clear she'd be quite a handful for any stallion when she was older.
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:54 am

F I R E F L Y
{Potential Band
Stallion}
{Trigger & Veil}
Allowing a playful grin to show he moved after her. Nipping her rump he leaping in front of her before she could move. Looking into her striking and sharp eyes, FireFly felt the world pause for a moment. He couldnt believe how lucky he was to have such a pretty mare. Veils tail hitting him was what made him snap out of his trance. Exhaling heavily in her face he nudged her shoulder playfully.

B L A Z E
{Lone Mare}
{In Heat}
Nodding at how well Deliah was taking it she trotted to a clear field and pivoted to face Deliah"It's time you learned little one that the world is nastier than your dam showed you. You are in a meadow with a harsh stallion right behind you, use the cunning your mother gave you and escape"Blaze completely changed from the sparky loving mare. Her head lowered, her ears pinned and a wise gleam in her eyes shined. Pawing the ground like a stallion would, Blaze leaped forward after Deliah. Using her knowledge of stallions she made herself feel heavy, they werent as agile as mares.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:50 am

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Sly||Band-mare||Playing||

Veil snorted softly and nipped his muzzle when he exhaled in a teasing manner as she slipped past him playfully nipping his flank, "wow, you should seriously do something about the breath," she teased in a joking manner as she lowered her head and pawed the ground as if trying to act like a stallion.

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Daring||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

Delilah smiled at that, "i'm in for whatever you think I need to learn!" She whickered before the golden mare started charging towards her, her eyes widened in fright at how closely she matched the golden stallion earlier her eyes narrowed watching the mare charge towards her. Waiting until last minute she leapt to the right picturing the golden stallion that had tried killing her, she whinnied tauntingly as she wagged her little tail prancing on her hooves though she was bracing herself for Blaze's neck move her keen eyes sharp for such a young foal.

~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒ α c α ∂ є » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 am

Recap? X3 I was gone for a while.))