.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby evixtus » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Paris
|Mare|In Heat|Aragon's Herd|Calm|
I smiled and nuzzled Aragon again returning to grooming his mane. I shifted my weight and tossed my head. "It is alright.." I twitched my ears and glanced around warily before tuning back into Aragon. "Yes. We can go for another walk." I liked how Aragon asked before doing. It is what a real stallion should do. It is pretty nice to know that I joined the herd of a nice stallion. It was a lot better than being in Diablo's herd.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:34 pm

[I apologize, I am having a bit of a writer's block. I'll aim for 3 sentences, but I can't promise it]

A R A G O N;
Aragon smiled. "Where to?" he asked Paris. "Unless you just want to rest under the shade of a tree. That sounds fine as well." He looked up at the sky, bright and shining. It was a good day for Aragon, and he was happy. He felt responsible for someone, a mare, and he promised himself that he would not let this mare down, as he could tell that she had been through some rough patches before. He took in the wonderful last scents of summer as he realized that autumn would be near. It was fast approaching and he knew that many stallions were trying to sire their last foals, as autumn ended the heat season. Shaking his head, he threw the thought away from himself again.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:51 pm

(( Can I have recap please?? ))
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:03 pm

{Uhh Revenge is with Whisper now, talking about the cougar and such. Revenge told Nikita to go rinse off her wounds so they don't get an infection.
Magic and Po left the bachelor and are now heading up into the mountains where Magic knows of a small and quiet meadow.
As for the other members and their horses, I am not sure.}

.::. Twilight's Revenge .::.
|| Stallion || Nikita, Whisper, Tinker, Kearney, Star, Ginger || Raine, Shadow, Paradise ||

Revenge stood tall with no sign of freight, pain or anger for the incident that had just happened. As the mare thanked him, he nodded to her, "You're welcome Nikita, it's my job to protect you and the herd." his voice was full of honesty and truth but he still showed no emotion. His pastern on his front right leg was throbbing with pain; the cougar had gotten him good but not good enough to save it's own life. As the grulla mare responded to his question, he nodded once again, both to her response and as his answer, "I will be fine, my leg will just be a little tender for the next few days." Revenge looked down at his hoof, seeing that is was covered with red ooze. As he looked at the wounds, he noticed that it hadn't been gashes but bite marks. He let out a slight sigh along with a grunt before looking back up at Nikita, "You should go rinse off your wounds, we don't want them to get infected."
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:27 pm

F o x f l i g h t - wrote:
w h i s p e r
{{ Mare || Revenge's Herd || In Heat }}

Whisper blinked her brown eyes as she looked at the blue roan stallion, her tail swished once and her ears pinned against her skull as the stallion insisted that he would be fine, also adding the cougar barely got him. The paint mare, cast yet another glance at Revenge's wound, but quickly look away. Unable to look at it, because it caused her to shiver lightly in fear, at the thought of cougars harming anyone else in the herd. "Revenge. I know it's your duty to protect us. But you got to remember, we all feel guilty when you're hurt and were fine, perfectly fine. She said, gently pressed her muzzle against Revenge's neck. "As I told you, the first day I met you. I am quite capable of taking care of myself." She added, in a teasing voice. Swishing her tail lightly, "nothing gets in between a mare and her foal." She said in a quiet voice, gently pulling at his mane, and a grin spread across her muzzle as she looked at the blue roan stallion.
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:48 am

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 2/7 || Hot}}

.::. Magic Moment .::.
|| Mare || In Heat || Polaris's Herd ||

After Magic had stopped talking and Po began, she could only shake her head. He had said how all herd mares would hide behind their stallion when tough situations came while for lone mares they could either fight or run, having the freedom. She knew that not all stallions and bachelors were the same and neither were mares; each horse has a different personality, different beliefs and just because one thinks that it'd be good to help a mare in need doesn't mean she's foolish. It only means that she had the courage and bravery to stand out from the other mares and show that she wont back down and hide behind her stallion.
It took Magic a few minutes to calm down, to take a breather and not let the simple conversation turn into her trying to kill the bachelor. Slowly, she looked over at Po,
"I guess you can call me foolish then because if she we were to switch positions during the time, I would have helped as well." her voice was calm but still had the tone of seriousness in it. If Po wanted to get along with this mare then he'd have to learn to respect her opinions along with others, if he doesn't, then they will have quite a fun time for as long as they stay together.
It had been silent for what seemed like hours but in reality was only a few minutes. Po had broken the silence when he told her to lead the way to the meadow that she had been talking about, Magic nodded and did nothing more. She was upset with him and he must'v figured it out by now.

.::. Twilight's Revenge .::.
|| Stallion || Nikita, Whisper, Tinker, Kearney, Star, Ginger || Raine, Shadow, Paradise ||

Revenge watched as the mare beside him pinned her ears down as he said he would be fine. He could tell that she thought otherwise, that it would get infected or never heal but he had been in situations like this before and knew how to handle it, "I know that it looks bad, but it really isn't. Trust me."bhe spoke calmly with honesty, he believed that he'd be perfectly fine once it healed.
After standing there for a bit, Revenge shifted his weight onto the other side so that there wasn't any pressure on his wound. Hi ears flicked to the side as the mare began to speak once again, this time about how the herd felt guilty when he got hurt and all of them were fine. Before he could speak, what he was about to say came out of the mare's mouth, I know it's your duty to protect us.. it was true though, he would risk his life and be killed before he let any single one of his horses get hurt or snaked. Revenge shook his head slightly as he left his thoughts and focused back on Whisper who was still talking, now about the first day they met and how she had said that she was capable of taking care of herself and that nothing can get in between a mare and her foal. He knew that this was true as well, seeing many mares protect their foals with their own lives. Almost like Nikita and Free, Free would stand over her sister and bare her teeth at him, threatening him with his life if he were to step any closed to her sister. It wasn't that same as Whisper was saying but it was close,
"I know that you can protect yourself and Shadow but I'd rather get myself killed before any horse comes close to even thinking about touching you. Same with every horse in this herd, it doesn't matter if they left me a year ago and came back pregnant with another stallion's foal or tried to run off and save some lone mare." the words were coming to him like it were being read to him. When a mare is questioning or refusing the protection of themselves or the herd then that's when it gets a bit touchy with Revenge.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:06 am

((( Okay serious recap please :) )) i'm at my friends the whole week so i'll be able to rp without my internet cutting out on me! ))

(( Will edit this post with my reply ))

(( I'm probably going to get rid of Arrow cause we really don't need her and i'm not using her so yea ))

Nikita nodded at Revenge then walked towards the river. It took awhile to get there as Nikita walked slow so she wouldn't limp she hated looking week it was something she got from Free. Nikita smiled as she thought of Free thinking of all the memories they had together. Nikita smiled even bigger when she got to the river she looked down at the water as she thought about how she use to be scared of water and Free in this same river taught her to not be scared of the water. It also was the same place that Nikita and Free met Revenge and Star. Nikita closed her eye's for a second trying to hold onto those memories for a minute longer but they slipped away and Nikita had to come back to reality. Lowering her head Nikita took a drink of the sparkling clean water then slowly she walked father and farther into the river till she hit a deep part then stood there letting the moving water wash her gashes on her leg and hind quarters. After awhile Nikita slowly walked out of the water the current was getting stronger and so she new she better not stay so deep in the water or otherwise she would probably get washed down stream and hit the waterfall, that thought made her trudge faster through the water till she hit land and jumped out onto the tall summer grass. Jumping made her leg and hind quarters hurt so bad Nikita had to stand for a second gritting her teeth. After a minute Nikita took a deep breath and at a fast pace made her way to the herd using all her determination and strength not to limp and she was doing a good job of it.
Last edited by Escap3TheDistance on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicksadworld. » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:19 pm

- I was wondering whether i could rejoin this new thread, i have more rp time now :) -
~{Laufey | Mare | Loner}~

~The Basics~

Name:
Laufey
} Law-fay {
Nickname:
Laufey
Breed:
Fjord Horse
Coat Color:
Brown Dun
Eye Color:
Chestnut Brown
Mane and Tail Color:
Cream/white with black/auburn roots
Height:
14.3hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Laufey is a trouble bringer and a trickster, her agile and nimble build lets her scoot up the mountainous regions away from the mischief she causes and the stallions that persue her, winding up most stallions within the area she stays. Laufey also winds up the people who constantly try to round her up, disappearing into the rocks as soon as they nearly catch her.
Her behaviour is described as unruly and coltish and she likes to let that be known and will constantly try to manipulate stallions into her clutches before leaving them for another without even a goodbye.
Despite her small stature she is a fierce opponent and stronger than she looks, so be careful not to annoy her.
History:
Laufey was bred for a breeding programme, to cross the genetics of the Norwegian Fjord with the mustangs and other wild horses to create a very hardy breed. Unfortunately, once released, she managed to slip off her tracking collar when it caught on a fallen tree and has been running wild since, trying to survive out in the harsh wilderness and teasing the stallions to submission

~The Horses Around~

Family:
Sire - Aremis
Dam - Lilka
Mate:
As of yet, none
Foals:
As of yet, none
Herd:
Loner
Loner - Scout
Others:
Grand Tetons
sicksadworld.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xCatastrophex » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:52 pm

- Gah. as soon as i thought things were slowing down. they sped right back up on me. -_-" i'll try to muster up a post tomorrow when i actually have a day off. -
Sнє/нєя • 26 уєαяѕ σƖɗ •Sємι/Lιт Rρ'єя
{Ƈαт'ѕ Ƈσяηєя} { ωє ♥ ιт } {ǀMƲU}
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me