.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby Rated R » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:26 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon looked back when he heard a squeal from behind him. "You alright?" he asked the mare, whom he still did not know the name of. When he noticed it was a small bunny, he smiled at the darling creature as it hopped off. As he noticed Paris catch up to him, he smiled to himself. He felt that it was slightly strange that they were not conversing at all, so he hoped to begin some sort of conversation. "So," he started. "How long have you been around here?"
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:27 pm

BLANCHED PREMONITION
{Twelve Years Old || Mare || In heat}
{Looks}

Blanche was not surprised to see the pair - the stallion leading the mare - but that didn't make her like their presence any more. She took a jumpy step backward when they drew near. With no herd to protect her, these two could easily overpower the oddity of a horse, and Blanche was mildly afraid that they would do so. Until the large stallion bowed his head in passing. That one gesture put her more at ease, but even so, she kept her ears forward, blue eyes glued to the quickly disappearing horses. The mare seemed much less interested in the white mare, and cautiously, Blanche turned her body toward them, trotting forward with her head held up, liking the feel of being so close to them, but not wanting either to know that they were being followed. She kept her eyes on them, waiting for the moment that either of them would turn around and chase her off. It was bound to happen. She watched as a bunny startled the mare, frowning. Perhaps this pair was not as strong as she believed...
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon noticed the white mare seem uncomfortable in their presence. He pricked his ears at the mare and gave a friendly smile to put her more at ease. Remembering his sister, Aragon believed that maybe this white mare had had some bad experiences with stallions, like most mares had gone through. He disliked any sort of violence or rude behavior towards mares and was always willing to put himself on the line. Since the white mare did not seem to want to interact, he decided it was best to not approach her, and instead let her feel comfortable enough to approach him. Aragon waited for Paris to respond to his earlier question, in hope to spark a conversation.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Polaris
{Po|Stallion|Magic Moment's}
Po looked over his shoulder at Magic again as they waited for the stallion to come down. He gave her a soft, more reassuring smile. He had this, she needn't worry at this point. With a soft whisper, which was contrasting the harsh tone he used with the stallion not even moments before, he teased her lightly. 'Clamp your tail darlin'.' He said in a more flirty tone that before. He wasn't using his fake flirty voice though, the one her used to catch mares. He was more using the one that just came natural to him when he was being lighthearted. 'You're driving me insane, and I care not find out what this stallion is like when he smells a strong heat scent.' The stallion said in his familiar drawl. Po did have a bit of a drawl, which he had picked up for Goliath, which was odd. It was not like Po was from was elsewhere, but Goliath was. The fact that the colt had grabbed the accent though was quite humorous. Looking back at the stallion, his mind whirled, figuring out the best ways to be on the offensive and defensive. When he saw the blatant fear on Magic's face, as well as the concern, the stallion laughed a little. 'Hey, hey hey hey, don't worry.' He nudged her head real quick. 'I promised ya', you are not gonna be touched Magic. In fact, this stallion probably won't even stick around long enough for us to worry.'
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zbugie » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:43 pm

{{Anyone Ginger can interact with?}}
ImageImageImage

Somewhere behind the rider you've become, the hours of practice you've put in, the coaches who pushed you, the hard falls you've taken, the money you've spent, the miles you've hauled, the sweat, the tears, the blood, the blisters, the ripped jeans, the lame horse, the crazy horse, the "are you serious?" horse, and everything in between... Somewhere behind all of that is the fearless kid who fell in love with the sport, the horse, the life, and never looked back.

Vampkitty61 and I are friends and we often trade, don't ban us C:
Zbugie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Zbugie wrote:{{Anyone Ginger can interact with?}}

{Sketch}
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:46 pm

{Ginger is in Revenge's herd, Talin^^}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:48 pm

(Anyone who can interact with Hourglass

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:48 pm

{That doesn't mean they couldn't interact ;) }
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 3/7 || Hot}}

.::. Magic Moment .::.
|| Mare || In Heat || Polaris's Herd ||

Magic stood beside the tall bay stallion as they waited for the bachelor to come over. The long wait was intense on her, she didn't like waiting in situations like this, she'd rather them be done and over with only minutes after it starts. The mare's chestnut-colored ears flicked to the side as she heard Po speak in his low, quite and flirty voice. What he said made her instantly pin her ears, not liking the fact that he was being flirty about her heat scent. As he continued to talk about it, Magic lashed her tail back in forth in both a stubborn and flirtatious way. By now, the appaloosa's ear were back up; one facing the stallion who talked beside her and the other facing towards the bachelor who stood a ways away, watching them. Once he finished speaking, Magic rolled her eyes, "Well you'll have to get use to the smell because I'm not planning on loosing it anytime soon." her voice was back to the rude and sarcastic tone but with a hint of humor included. She wasn't suite sure about having a foal with Polaris yet. After all, the only foal that she had had been taken away moments after being born due to the humans thinking that she'd kill it since she didn't want it. As Po moved on back to the bachelor conversation, Magic lightened up. She trusted him enough for him to not let the bachelor hurt or snake her but she still worried if he bachelor was stronger than Po. The mare let out a slight sigh as she lowered her head to the ground and clamped her tail, waiting for the bachelor to approach.

(But Revenge is busy and I can't just leave Cowgirl's character to go save a mare being snaked. Plus, we already have a plan for her being snaked. xD)
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me