.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:42 am

(( Sorry our internet has been acting really crazy and not working I can't rp right now as I am at my brothers house but my internet at home should be back up and running tonight so I will be able to rp!! Sorry! ))
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:47 am

Polaris
{Po|Stallion|Magic Moments}
The stallion walked quietly. As loud and obnoxious as Po could be, as angry as his hot temper could force him to go...he was usually prolonged to silence as well. It was not that his was withdrawn, or lost in his own thoughts. When Polaris calmed himself down, he actually enjoyed the little things, like listening to the birds, or even listening to Magic's breathing next to him. When she spoke again, his mind was a little irritated at the interruption in his tranquil thoughts...but Magic spoke reason, not ramble, so his mind decided to focus. 'Well, saying all mares are alike is like saying...' he looked around for a comparison. '...saying that all trees are alike. True, they are all very similar, but each has it's own brand. Most trees will grow leaves, but some grow needles. There are exceptions to everything.' The stallion said quietly, his body more calm now the he was beside Magic, not behind her smelling her heat scent. 'However, when that mare tried to help you...well, she was foolish. Very foolish. There is a line in between bravery and foolishness, and she...she was dancing that line.' He said gently, knowing that he himself had danced that line more that her particularly cared to. Po walked quietly again as the mare described to him the area where they where to go. A nice meadow... discreet and not full of many horses. Po hated being around other stallions. They irritated and made him touchy to the point of constant tenseness, and rarely any relaxation. No, he had a hard enough time with mares around him, he didn't need both. Looking at Magic, he gave a soft nod, easily. 'Okay. Let's go there. Lead the way.' He said, surprised that those words came out of his mouth.

-- I am thinking of making a horse RP in the near future. *headdesk* Following the trend, lololol. --
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:48 am

{ If it is going to be Semi-Literate, I will join most positively. ^ ^ }
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:28 am

A R A G O N;
He watched Paris roll and noticed her wince slightly. Aragon trots out of the water and shakes his coat, trying to get rid of most of the water. Sighing he stood near Paris, watching the elegant mare. Thinking, he stood in a resting position, wondering whether he should ask Paris whether she would be willing to join his herd. Aragon knew such a mare could get snatched out from under his hooves from a bolder stallion. He did need to plant a firm ground for his 'reign' here. Nickering sweetly to Paris, he asked in a deep soothing voice only for her ears, "May I ask you a question?"
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 am

Paris
. Mare . In Heat . Loner? . With Aragon . Puzzled .

I shook my mane and looked up at Aragon. When he spoke, I flicked my ears quizzically. I snorted softly and replied with ease. "Go right ahead Aragon. I'm not stopping you at all." I smiled softly at him before looking at the cuts on my back. They were raw, but clean. So that was good. I shook my mane again and returned back to Aragon. I flicked my tail lightly around then listened to my surroundings, making sure that the cougar was no where near were we were. I hated cougars. They were smelly, and dangerous. Also, they just plain outright hurt. I never knew why they always tried to kill wild horses, or deer. Why didn't they just kill smaller things? Like.. rabbits? Mice.. something smaller than us... but, I was getting of topic. I tuned back into Aragon puzzled. What was he going to ask?
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:17 am

A R A G O N;
Aragon prepared himself for a kind declining from the mare. "I do know we have only met each other for a little bit," he said. "And that we are not well-accustomed to each other just yet." He looked at Paris, making sure she was alright. The mare looked puzzled, but listening intently. "Would you care to join my herd?" he asked her, his hoof pawing at the ground and his tall frame looking suddenly caring, huggable, and gentle versus intimidating.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:46 am

Paris
. Mare . Aragon's Herd . In Heat . Relaxed .
I dropped my head and sniffed the grass. I didn't know what to say..... yes.. or no... It was actually a tricky question. I liked Aragon. He is nice, caring, and he protected me from the cougar after I jumped in front of him. If he hadn't been there, I would have died. But then, if I did join, I wouldn't know. This could be a secret plot to use me as a machine, like Diablo did. But, Aragon was the complete opposite of Diablo. He was nice, and caring. I actually did want to turn the question down. I paused quietly. But, if he did turn out to be like Diablo, I would leave, but also, I would be heart broken. Right now, I actually had some trust for Aragon. I cared about him. I decided my answer. I shook my mane and let my head raise again. I smiled softly and nuzzle Aragon. "Yes. I will join your herd."
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:07 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon smiled, ears pricked up in joy. He lifted his front legs in place in a prance. "Thank you," he said. "I aw you hesitate, but I promise, I am always here for you." He nuzzled the mare's face and then began to groom at her withers. As he became closer to Paris, he noticed her heat scent. Snorting, his nostrils widened and a slight stallion instinct kicked in. He tried to ignore it, waiting for Paris to give him the okay. Although he was good at hiding his stallion thoughts, it was evident that he was thinking about that. He nuzzled Paris again and smiled. "I will not be like any past stallions," he said, looking trustworthy.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Paris
. Mare . Aragon's Herd . In Heat . Calm .

I smiled and nuzzled Aragon. I began to groom his mane when he started on my withers. As I noticed that I forgot I was in Heat. T moved my rump away from him so the wind wouldn't blow it to him. I snorted softly and shook my mane. "I believe you Aragon, but I do not trust you enough yet, to let you do that." I didn't want to hurt him, but I needed to know him better. I wasn't one of those mares who was join a herd and start reproducing then. I would at least wait until I knew Aragon more, to let him cover me. I just wasn't to that stage yet.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon nodded. "I'm sorry," he said. "That was my fault. I understand, Paris. I'm just new to this herd thing. You're the first mare that's accepted." He forced himself to resist the natural instinct that just seemed to come to stallions. Grooming Paris, Aragon smiled to himself. He looked at the pretty mare against the sunlight. It was a picture perfect moment. "Would you like to go for a walk?" he asked Paris. "It may get your mind off of your scratches." He looked at Paris, trying to seem trustworthy. He had a passion for making mares comfortable around him and trying to be the kindest stallion that they would ever be around, but in fact he had never gotten so far as to asking a mare to be in his herd. Most mares had fallen for the bad stallions.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me