.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 am

~{Name Bird| Gender mare| Rank in Tempest's herd}~
image belongs to rightful owner

~The Basics~

Name:Fire Bird

Nickname:Bird

Breed:appaloosa

Coat Color:black leopard

Eye Color:wall eyed

Mane and Tail Color:black and white

Height:16.0 hands high

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: sarcastic, morbid sense of humour, crazy, cold, can be rue, but also can be nice to the stallion she loves and her foal, she does'nt like other mares or stallions that try to steal her, she is loyal to her stallion, she will rush though, she smart and not scared to commit to one stallion.

History: she was born wild. Her family was all appaloosa. most of her family was black lace but her great grandfather was a leopard but her family did'nt like hisa coloring they wanted to keep black lace as the color of all of the family members but she turned out to be a black leopard and her family hated her they treated her like dirt so at the age of 2 she ran away.

~The Horses Around~

Family:some where.

Mate:none

Foals:none

Herd:Tempest's

Others:the grand tentons

~{Name Moment's| Gender stallion| Rank bachelor}~
image belongs to rightful owner

~The Basics~

Name:Lasting Moment's

Nickname:Moment's

Breed:mustang

Coat Color:grulla sabino

Eye Color:green-ish-brown

Mane and Tail Color:black

Height:16.3 hands high

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: mean, cold, unforgiving, smart, rude, crude, uncaring, unkind, but also loving and soft but he never shows it..he is very secretive, but he is also bold, he will walk up to any mare and try to snake her even if the stallion is looking, he does'nt care who you but if he does'nt like you ther is no changing it.

History: he was born on a breeding farm and he was used as a stud but the breeding farm closed down and they could'nt keep all the horses so they set some free. He escaped with some mares that he bred later on but he left them and went to find another home. He now lives a mostly solitary life.

~The Horses Around~

Family:alive but he does'nt know where they are

Mate:none

Foals:a few

Herd:none

Others:the grand tentons
Last edited by BIGBANGisVIP on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrocompass » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 am

~{Royal | Mare | Ticket's}~

~The Basics~

Name:
All The King's Horses
Nickname:
Royal
Breed:
Mustang,Warmblood and Cob mutt
Coat Color:
Sooty Buckskin
Eye Color:
Dark Brown
Mane and Tail Color:
Ranging from black to light brown
Height:
15.3hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Impulsive; this mare doesn't quite think her actions through before jumping into a situation. Her pride won't allow it, because in her mind she is far too clever to have anything come back and bite her. While backlash has taken her by surprise on multiple occasions, that doesn't mean she intends to stop her spur-of-the-moment ways. Impatient; Royal hates anticipation, and will do anything at all to avoid it. Sometimes prancing on the spot if she can't contain herself any longer, the hot-blooded horse in her coming out in waves. Confident; while her impulse actions may get her into trouble at times, the confidence behind those actions is something to be proud of, and boy is Royal. She has the uncanny gift of not caring a bit what others think of her, and while at times she can be blunt in her honesty Royal can, if the winds are right, extend her confidence to others.
History:
Like most boring horse stories, she was born to the wild mountains, like the many great horses of old before her. It was a small band, and easily preyed on by predators, so Royal became swift in her young age. When she was about two years old and still a filly in all respects, the band was rounded up and taken in as part of the yearly quota of horses. She was sound in body and mind, which became her ticket to a quick adoption. She lived with her adopters, who had began a routine of adopting young horses and then re-releasing them into reservations to help the blood-lines of the horses already living there. She stayed until she was around four years old, before being trailered off to her new home with some of her other young companions. Her adopters was where she was given her full name, and the nickname from it has simply stuck.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
Still alive, though out of reach and mind.
Mate:
None
Foals:
None
Herd:
Ticket To Paradise's
Lead Mare
Others:
Grand Tetons

~{Check | Mare | Loner}~

~The Basics~

Name:
Call It A Raincheck
Nickname:
Check
Breed:
Arabian, Stock and possibly Quarter Horse mutt
Coat Color:
Bay
Eye Color:
One blue and one dark brown
Mane and Tail Color:
Black
Height:
15hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Accepting; Check is a very go with the flow mare, not wanting to get caught up in confrontation she will often agree or if she believes so strongly against something, politely ask in her soft voice if a compromise can be made. This accepting personality also branches to the traits of other horses, she will tolerate even the most vicious horses on one hand to the most detached on the other with the tolerance of a saint. Unimaginative; while the fair heart in Check is obvious, she really has little else in the way of herself. While she was left to be as wild as she pleased and spent all her life among the untamed equines, she still has in many ways the demeanor of a working horse. This includes her willingness to simply accept a command over creating an idea or want for herself. Indecisive; Check's indecisiveness stems from her unimaginative mind, she can hardly make decisions for herself unless her heart and mind are completely set in a fashion, which is a rarity if it has ever happened. She often has leaned on her companion Royal to make decisions for her, and while the impulsive mare never shied away from a decision, the consequences were not always in Check's favor. Compassionate; as with her acceptance, Check is like a saint and will often put other before herself, merely because she simply has no idea what to do for herself in the first place and will put all her energy instead into other horses.
History:
Check was born onto a wild horse center, created to take horses from round-ups performed on regions where wild horses still roam, and relocate the unbroken horses into reserves and sanctuaries so that they may improve the bloodline and increase the number of healthy and sound horses. Her dam had come to the center already in foal, so the operators of the center simply waited it out until the foal was born and proceeded to raise the foal as a free offspring as best they could without completely taming the young animal. When she was about a yearling, Check was turned out with the new crops of young horses that came in from the round-up adoptions. She quickly bonded with another young filly whom called herself Royal. Royal, being much more decisive than Check immediately took her place as a voice piece for the filly. They were both transported out to the same region to prevent separating them by force, Royal when she was four, Check when she was three.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
Mother was relocated also, though because of her weaning around her yearling year. Check has no idea where she is.
Mate:
None
Foals:
None
Herd:
None
Loner
Others:
Grand Tetons

~{Tinker | Mare | Revenge's}~

~The Basics~

Name:
Autumn's Tinkertoy
Nickname:
Tinker
Breed:
Mustang
Coat Color:
Red Dun
Eye Color:
Dark Brown
Mane and Tail Color:
Deep Chestnut
Height:

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Compassionate; she can empathize well with other horses, if she trusts them well enough. Though she empathizes better with foals or young horses, those who she feels are not yet corrupted of their innocence. Disciplined; Tinker owes to her father her highly disciplined nature and values. It nearly causes her pain to deviate from her set of moral codes. Articulate. Skeptical. Cold.

History:
There were five horses in the trailer that would be taking the young horses to their new home, the red dun mare, a mostly-white dappled male, a blood bay, and her friend a sooty buckskin mare. They would become the first of many transported into the national park to boost the breeding stock of the Grand Tetons, but it was the red dun that was easiest to pick out. She had arrived like many of the other horses at the wild horse center from mustang round-ups that had taken the mare from her herd, shaken and fiercely wild. What couldn't be told from mere sight was that the filly had been raised by an adopted dam, as her mother had died from her birth. She was the lead mare's daughter and became highly regimented but also slightly resented by her father for the fact that he blamed her for her mother's death.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
Mother is desceased but her father and the rest of her herd have been either re-released or adopted out by the mustang facilities where she was held.
Mate:
None
Foals:
None
Herd:
Twilight Revenge's
Herd Mare/ Surrogate Mother to Raine
Others:
The Grand Tetons

~{Pixar | Stallion | Bachelor}~

~The Basics~

Name:
Lost In Technicolor
Nickname:
Pixar
Breed:
Mustang with heavy Spanish influences
Coat Color:
Mostly white dappled grey
Eye Color:
Dark Brown
Mane and Tail Color:
Black that fades to grey at the ends
Height:
16hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Observant; more the sit and watch type, Pixar tends to carefully plan all his actions before he ever executes them. He makes almost a game out of watching other horses and seeing how much he can learn without actually speaking to them. Clever; Self-Involved; as said before, most of Pixar's actions are done for himself. Self-preservation is the highest point on his mind, and through this is why he has never fully pursued a mare. In his mind it would be better to belong to the outskirts of another stallion's herd, where he could offer the protection of a second stallion but would never receive the brunt of attacks and hardships as a lead stallion. Cowardly; when it comes down to it, and there is a sizable change that Pixar will be injured, his fight instinct instantly turns to flight. He would rather run, than his his own survival any day.
History:
He was borne to a wild herd, and kicked out around the age of two by his father and their second stallion. Pixar had always marveled at the igneous of a second stallion when he was a colt, seeing the male in many ways more clever than his father and from then on he knew he wouldn't be a lead stallion. Pixar was to become a second stallion. These dreams had seemed dashed when he was taken in as part of a round-up at age three, but he was soon adopted out to a wild horse center. A place designed to take in rounded-up wild horses and re-leases them back into the wild in preservations and National Parks where the horses would not be harassed by people, to help with bloodstock and the population of young healthy horses. He was shipped to Grand Tetons with three other mares, whom he has smelled occasionally on the wind, but haven't seen since.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
Alive, but he wouldn't care either way
Mares:
Cherry
Foals:
None
Herd:
None
Bachelor
Others:
The Grand Tetons
Last edited by astrocompass on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
man, teenagers are weird.
astrocompass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 am

~{ Sands in the Hourglass | Mare| Loner}~

~The Basics~

Name:Sands of the Hourglass

Nickname:Hourglass

Breed:American Quarter Horse

Coat Color:Blue Roan

Eye Color:Brown

Mane and Tail Color:Black

Height:16.2 hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:Hourglass can be a little unpredictable at times.She can be a sweet,fiesty,loving mare,and can then turn to a rude,mean,and stubborn mare.It is hard to Gain her trust,but is usually very alert to the ones who seem to trust her.She can be a little Sarcastic at times,and sometimes really shy.

History:Sands of the Hourglass Was born in a very harsh time,Winter.Her Dam,Time,Was a White/Cremello mare,who was very skinney,and later past that year.The young filly was left to fend for her self.No at a yearling,It was around spring.She hid alot during this time,and got snaked a few times around.Escaping the wrath of the powerful Stallion's Wrath,The blue Roan mare lived alone,through out the next few years,until she reached the age of 6.

~The Horses Around~

Family:Sire:Sandy Glass;Dam:Time Bottle

Mate:None;Used to be The Lone Star(Dead)

Foals:Expecting;Sired by a stallion named The Lone Star(Dead)The Star Hourglass,Filly,and Loning Hourglass,Colt

Herd:N/A

Others:The Grand Tetons
Last edited by Quitting1015 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 am

{ Whisper | Mare | Revenge's Herd }

|| The Basics ||

Name: "My mother called me; Whisper from a lone owl."
Nickname: "Just call me Whisper."
Breed: Paint Horse
Coat Color: Whisper has a white coat with brown patches, around her muzzle it darkens to a dark brown.
Eye Color: Brown
Mane and Tail Color: Whisper's mane is mostly white, but as large amount of brown streaks in her mane and tail.
Height: 15.8 hh.

|| Deeper Inside ||

Personality: Whisper is a sweet and caring mare, she is gentle to all, from the youngest foal to the oldest horse. Whisper is seen to act like a mother, due to her sweet nature. Whisper has that flirty side of her, and she can be very appealing. Unlike other mares, Whisper is kind to other stallion's and is always willing for them to take her, though Whisper will be a little more difficult if your trying to snake her away from her herd. Whisper is never seen to be rude or aggresive, but she is very protective and will fight if needed.
History: Whisper's mother died soon after Whisper was born, her mother decided to call her 'Whisper of a lone Owl' because, her mother loved owls and she believed that the owls hoots were like whispers. Whisper grew up beside her father for a few years until she turned two, she then decided to leave the herd and she has now been alone for around a year.
Whisper later came across a stallion called Twilight's Revenge and she ended up joining his herd. Soon she was expecting his foal, another herd member named Free was also pregnant but sadly she past away during the birthing. Whisper later gave birth to a colt, named Silent Shadow.

|| The Horses Around ||

Family: Thunder on a stormy night ; father ; deceased
White Daisy ; mother ; deceased

Mate: --
Foals: "Silent Shadow"
Herd: "Revenges Herd"
Others: The Grand Tetons

{ Shadow | Colt | Revenge's Herd }

|| The Basics ||

Name: "Silent Shadow"
Nickname: "Shadow"
Breed: Quarter Horse x Paint Horse
Coat Color: Shadow has a blue roan paint coat.
Eye Color: Brown
Mane and Tail Color: Shadow has a dark grey mane and tail
Height: 10hh

|| Deeper Inside ||

Personality: Shadow from the moment he was born was a quiet, and demure colt. He prefers to keep to himself, and stand to the side; observing others. For his young age, he is quite mature and not as playful as many foals you may see. Though he does enjoy a little bit of fun every now and again. Shadow is kind, and gentle and is known to just be friendly towards all. He mainly is just a calm colt.
History: Was born to Whisper and Revenge. - Will edit later.

|| The Horses Around ||

Family: Twilight's Revenge ; father ; alive
Whisper from a lone owl ; mother ; alive

Mate: --
Foals: "I am a foal."
Herd: "revenge's Herd"

{{ only joining with Shadow and Whisper I wasn't active with Ash and Summer. Also school has started again and I can't get Oma's much. c: }}
Last edited by foxflight, on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 am

{No problem:3
Accepted and will add shortly}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:54 am

(Would I need to make another horse???)

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snapel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 pm

~{Emilis | Mare | loner}~
She looks like this

~The Basics~

Name: Emilis

Nickname: Amelia, mia or Emily

Breed: same as Iris she is a Pinto

Coat Color: Brown and white

Eye Color: Her left eye is a dark brown but her right eye is a cloudy blue because she is blind in that eye

Mane and Tail Color:White and brown

Height: she is just over 16 hands

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: She is a lot like her younger sister Iris but she tends to be more shy and resurved around strangers especialy stallions but when you spend time with her she will open up and tell you things she wouldnt tell some one else

History: she left when Iris was young, she looked for a herd to join but counldnt bring her self to join one and a few years later she was attacked by a mountain lion which left her blind in her right eye, she is often seen bumping into things

~The Horses Around~

Family: she doesnt know that her mum and siblings are dead

Mate: would love one

Foals: would love some

Herd: none yet

Others: she is Iris's sister

~{Malnore | Colt | Tempest's herd}~
Mal 1 Mal 2 Mal 3 him when he is grown up

~The Basics~

Name: Malnore

Nickname: Mal

Breed: Pinto Friesian

Coat Color: Creamy brown and white

Eye Color: light brown

Mane and Tail Color: white and brown

Height: im not sure

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: he is shy and has a hard shell. it will take time for him to trust other horses, he loves to explore. He is sweet and kind. He tends to act before thinking and usually gets the job done

History: his mum was killed by a mountain lion when he was a young foal, he wandered around for a few days before he colapsed in hunger and tiredness. Some People, who had been taking their horses for a ride, found him and took him back to their farm. They fed him and kept him warm till he had gained his strength. He stayed there for a few months, the people tryed to train him but they had no success because he had a wild spirit, one night there was a big storm, part of the fence to his padock fell down and he escaped into the night

~The Horses Around~

Family: his mum died and he doesnt know his father

Mate: he would love one

Foals: would love one

Herd: I think he is in Tempest's herd

Others:

~{Emaronis | Mare | loner}~
Looks

~The Basics~

Name: Emaronis

Nickname: Iris

Breed: pinto

Coat Color: cream and white

Eye Color: blue

Mane and Tail Color: cream

Height: roughly 16 hands

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: She is very patient and sweet. She will be a loyal herd member when she gets one. She is very caring and sometimes protective Especially when foals are involved.

History: when she was two her mum and younger siblings caught a disease and died from it. Her dad kicked her from the herd because he thought it was her falt they died so she has been living alone since

~The Horses Around~

Family: dead or gone

Mate: *internal wisper* she would love one

Foals: none

Herd: she is a loner

RIP Alan Rickman, know that we all love you and miss you <3ImagePlease cheak out this awsome site
Please click --> http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Padfootlover#0 ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snapel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:30 pm

{AHEM! C Ranch, you have stolen the name of my beloved real mare. I know you got your mares name from my mare in a different roleplay, but Shattered Hourglass is my horses name even though your horses nickname is Hourglass, I am still very pissed off. Please change the name of your mare. I know you are giving me credit, but I still do not want anybody stealing my mares name. Please please PLEASE change it.}
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:32 pm

(I have known the name Hourglass,as a Nickname,from my friend's Colt,So I am keeping the nickname,but can change the real name,tommarrow.)

Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me