.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby evixtus » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Paris's Bright Lights
I gave a soft sigh. "I am a little bit uncomfortable." I murmured quietly. "But, it would be good if you stayed around. I don't feel like battling stallions today. Not at all." I shook my mane, and eased down a little bit, but I was still tense around Aragon. I wouldn't give him my name yet. But I also do not liked to be called.. 'mare.' It is hurtful and rude, but if I trusted him enough, and I warmed up to him, then maybe. Just maybe, would I give him my name. I sighed softly and shook my mane out glancing around.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon smiles warmly. "I have no interest in battling you," he said. "I'm off to take a walk." He began to walk away from the mare, giving her friendly dip of his head in respect. He begins to head past Paris and then pauses for a moment when he is roughly 15 paces away from the mare. "If you care to join me, I would not mind company," he offered, turning his head back to look at her. "Though I understand if you have other things to do." He waits for a second, to see whether the mare would join him.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:00 pm

~*Reeses*~ wrote:
{I mean I know some horses that are taller than that but yeah xD
You can keep if you wish but I'd say that 17.5ish hands would be a better height.

I know, where I use to live we boarded a horse that was over 18 hands.. xD
And I'v actually ridden one thats around 18-19 hands, it was fun:3}

{Alrighty. I fixed that and finished his form. :)

And... If anyone needs someone to run into...}

BLANCHED PREMONITION
{Twelve Years Old || Mare || In heat}
{Looks}

She stood, her blue eyes locked onto the bird that was circling far above her, its wings allowing it to float through the air. Oh, how much she longed to be up there with it! Dancing in the wind, free to go where she wanted without being stuck to the ground. Unfortunately, as much as she hoped and wished, she couldn't get those feathered wings to grow from her own shoulders. She huffed a sigh and went back to grazing. The snow-white mare stuck out against the green and brown background - a shape that could be seen for miles. Being such a color, the mare was often left looking far dirtier than other horses, though water now dripped from her coat, speaking of the dip in the water she had taken to cool herself off. It had thoroughly removed any trace of the brown dirt and left her coat white and her hooves pink. It was clear that the mare wasn't at ease. Every few minutes, she'd pick her head up from grazing, lifting her ears and looking around at the meadow she had brought herself to. She was on edge.
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 pm

{Accepted; Are you replacing Ayre with him? Or are you keeping Ayre too?}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Paris's Bright Lights
I snorted quietly and turned facing Aragon. I needed some protection, but I didn't know where he was going. But if I was around him, stallions wouldn't come for me. I turned and slowly trailed after him. I was still tense, but I was slowly liking him a sliver. I shook my mane and waited for him to move. My hooves itched to run, but I ignored the thought and pushed it to the back of my mind. "I'll tag along I suppose.."
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:12 pm

~*Reeses*~ wrote:
{Accepted; Are you replacing Ayre with him? Or are you keeping Ayre too?}

{Replacing.}
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xCatastrophex » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:15 pm

GhostyxChoco wrote:Freedom gazed up seeing the mare that made her smile shortly after her and Dreams departue. Should we go and talk o her? would she remember her? Glancing at Temperance, she got a sense ofa maternal figure she never really expierenced. The dun filly took a step towards the mare, stopping herself briefly..maybe this wasa bad idea.

[wb]

|:| Temperence |:|

| Mare | 6 yrs | No Herd | My Looks | Loner | In Heat |

Temperence, heard a soft footstep towards her and smiled, recognizing the filly from a previous meeting. The dark mare smiled warmly "Hello, Freedom. That is your name, correct?" she said, picking her head up a bit. She shook her mane and looked around, not seeing her friend anywhere. She frowned in her thoughts, but kept a friendly smile on the outside. It was a real shame the two fillies had chosen not to make up, but it was not her place to force them to do so. She only hoped she had guided the enough to consider doing so in the future. She shook her mane, shooing a pesky mosquito that had been plaguing her for the past few minutes, before turning her attention back towards the filly.
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sнє/нєя • 26 уєαяѕ σƖɗ •Sємι/Lιт Rρ'єя
{Ƈαт'ѕ Ƈσяηєя} { ωє ♥ ιт } {ǀMƲU}
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:16 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon nodded, smiling to himself. "That would be very kind of you," he said, beginning to walk. He was just going to walk around, see where who's territory was and create his own sort of map in his mind. He could feel the mare following behind him, a little distance between them. No matter, Aragon was not one to push and force mares to do things they were not comfortable with. After his sister passed away due to a mishandling stallion, Aragon was careful to not become like a greedy, selfish stallion. He tensed a bit at the thought of his sister, but then he relaxed. He noticed another mare [Blanched Premonition] slightly away from them. She did not seem like a herd mare, but he was unsure whether she was deep in thought or not. He dipped his head respectfully as he passed the light mare.

[If anyone does need someone to role play with, Aragon is just walking about with Paris, so you could join us C:]
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Paris's Bright Lights
I snorted softly and shook my mane out shooing some flies away. My muscles twitched as more bugs flew near. I flattened my ears with annoyance and stomped my hoof down on a horse fly squishing it. I twitched an ear at Blanche as I passed her with Aragon. I snorted softly and twitched my ears around locating any danger around. I bush rustled and a small white baby bunny hopped out. I squealed and jumped away from the bush startled by its sudden appearance. The little bunny sprigged away. I snorted puzzled and returned to the Aragon catching up with him again.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:24 pm

-- Will be responding after dinner. --
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me