.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby Rated R » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:21 am

Rated R wrote:[/center]

A R A G O N;
Aragon smiled. "Where to?" he asked Paris. "Unless you just want to rest under the shade of a tree. That sounds fine as well." He looked up at the sky, bright and shining. It was a good day for Aragon, and he was happy. He felt responsible for someone, a mare, and he promised himself that he would not let this mare down, as he could tell that she had been through some rough patches before. He took in the wonderful last scents of summer as he realized that autumn would be near. It was fast approaching and he knew that many stallions were trying to sire their last foals, as autumn ended the heat season. Shaking his head, he threw the thought away from himself again.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:40 am

P a r i s
. Mare . In Heat . Aragon's Herd . Unsure .

I gave a soft snort and tuned Aragon out for a minute glancing around for danger. Even though I was in Aragon's herd, I would still be the same little old me, where I was always careful. I tuned back into Aragon. "I don't mind with either Aragon." I announced softly shaking my mane and swaying my tail at some flies before snorting softly.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 am

A R A G O N;
Aragon nodded. "Since we've walked already, why don't we rest beneath some trees?" he suggested. "Autumn will be near anyways, and we should enjoy the green while we can." He gestured toward a clump of tree together that formed a barrier against the sunlight, a small circle of shade. He trotted beside Paris to the trees, trusting that she would not run away from him. He noticed how the mare still seemed careful and slightly uneasy, but he didn't mind. Some mares took longer than others to adjust.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:54 am

P a r i s
. Mare . In Heat . Aragon's Herd . Calm .

I shook my mane out when I reached the trees. I walked into the shade, happy to be out of the warm sun for a while. Now that my cuts were dry, I lied down and rolled a few times before stopping. I stopped when I was on my right side. I gave a soft sigh and looked at the sky for a few minutes seeing an eagle soar above the trees. It screeched a screech of freedom. I nickered to it softly before standing up and flicking my tail at some very bothersome flies. I shifted my weight and grazed calmly.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:58 am

A R A G O N;
Aragon watched Paris graze calmly and felt reassured that one day she may fully trust him. He did hate how stallions were normally the cause of emotional instability in mares. He grazed beside Paris, occasionally looked up for danger. He scanned the horizon and looked at the trees above. It was quite peaceful for the time being. Once Aragon was full, he stood quietly by Paris, looking this way and that in search of potential threats. He decided that he would give Paris some time just to think versus talk with him, that way she could have some sort of private time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 am

BarrelRacingCowgirl wrote:
(( Nikita's open ))

Nikita nodded at Revenge then walked towards the river. It took awhile to get there as Nikita walked slow so she wouldn't limp she hated looking week it was something she got from Free. Nikita smiled as she thought of Free thinking of all the memories they had together. Nikita smiled even bigger when she got to the river she looked down at the water as she thought about how she use to be scared of water and Free in this same river taught her to not be scared of the water. It also was the same place that Nikita and Free met Revenge and Star. Nikita closed her eye's for a second trying to hold onto those memories for a minute longer but they slipped away and Nikita had to come back to reality. Lowering her head Nikita took a drink of the sparkling clean water then slowly she walked father and farther into the river till she hit a deep part then stood there letting the moving water wash her gashes on her leg and hind quarters. After awhile Nikita slowly walked out of the water the current was getting stronger and so she new she better not stay so deep in the water or otherwise she would probably get washed down stream and hit the waterfall, that thought made her trudge faster through the water till she hit land and jumped out onto the tall summer grass. Jumping made her leg and hind quarters hurt so bad Nikita had to stand for a second gritting her teeth. After a minute Nikita took a deep breath and at a fast pace made her way to the herd using all her determination and strength not to limp and she was doing a good job of it.
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:55 pm

w h i s p e r
{{ Mare || Revenge's Herd || In Heat }}

Whisper blinked her brown eyes as Revenge once again insisted that his wound would be fine, with a weak smile she nodded. Her ears pricked forward as the blue roan stallion continued to talk, saying that he knew she could protect herself, but would rather be killed if it meant protecting the horses in his herd. Once again, she nodded, understanding how he felt and what he'd do to protect them. She gently nuzzle his lower neck, "I understand." She murmured, pulling back to look at him.
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 pm

{ Yeah... }
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:14 am

-- I think it may be thanksgiving. XD
I tried to get into Po mentality, but I was suffering from a food Coma. XD --
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me