.:To Kill A Mustang:. Horse RP INVITE ONLY|| NEW FRONT PAGE!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

.:To Kill A Mustang:. Horse RP INVITE ONLY|| NEW FRONT PAGE!

Postby trolls » Thu May 03, 2012 1:40 pm

.:To Kill A Mustang:.

A Semi Literate RP which takes place in the olden days.
No Cars. No helicopters. There are trains. No Computers. No Electronics for that matter.
You know what I mean.

-removed-
You're a mustang. Living free and wild, happy and hungry for a gallop.
But everything goes wrong when the humans come. They take your land, and they take your
friends and family. You want to fight for freedom, you want to fight for your family and friends.
But that means you have to fight the humans.

.:The Setting:.
||The Cabins/Your Town||
The cabins are all lined up with each other. Like a neighborhood.

||The Corral||
The Corral is about an hour away from the cabins. Why? So you don't hear the ugly neighs of screaming horses. This is where they break in horses. Lots come from the cabins to watch, or break in to.

||The Town Corral||
The town corral is in town. It's where people put their horses to graze if you don't have a stable and a corral near your house. It's also where they put some wild horses they capture if they are good and not breaking them in yet. This corral has three parts to it. So someone can be doing something in the first one while someone does something in the next.

||The "City"||
Far, far, far, and I mean FAR away from your neighborhood, like at least five hours on horseback, and two days on foot is the so called City. This is where the saloons (restaurants) are, stores, and all that are.

||The Stables||
The stables are where you keep your horse(s). Duh. For people who own horses they have a stable like the one above behind their cabin.

||The Plains||
Plains. Plains. Plains. As far as the eye can see, it's plains. Here is where the buffalo roam and rumored horse herds run. Safe as can be. Unless you get trampled by hooves.

||The Meek Woods||
The Meek Woods is very bare. It doesn't have too many trees so the farther side is not blocked out from your sight. Be be careful. It is rumored that the Indians live near by there... and they don't want visitors.

||The Rue Flower Mountains||
The Rue Flower Mountains is called the most beautiful site of the the whole place by many. Here is where the most beautiful horse herds roam and the Rue Flowers grow.The fresh water river brings plenty of deer and moose and lots of other game to hunt on. Probably the safest place. Except for the pack of wolves...

||The Fog Run||
The Fog Run doesn't get it's name for nothing. The fogginess is very thick and hard to see through. You can barely see anything at all. The Foggy Run is very dangerous in many ways, for one thing, it's hard to see. And there are also so many trees you might bump into one! But the most dangerous hazard is that the fog is mixed with some type of gas. Once you inhale it, it makes you cough quite a bit. But after that, it causes you to feel scared and it makes you want to run. So be careful when crossing The Fog Run.

||The Rockies of the West||
The Rockies of the West is a large space. Away. And I mean AWAY from the cabins, away from the horses, (Well at least most of them...) and away from the people. It's the most dangerous place in the west because it's easy to slip and fall. It also has the most dangers. Large packs of wolves roam the rockies looking for horses and humans to eat. Only the brave go there. Because if more then three horses go, there is surely a wolf pack to be following.

.:Plot of the Story:.
You can choose either to be a wild horse, a domesticated horse, or a human.

As a Wild Horse, you fight, and try to get as many horses on your team as possible to break out
those who had their freedom taken away. You try and bring down the humans.
You show them that they don't own you.

As a Domesticated Horse, you are loyal to your human. You are either from the wild,
or born here at the camp and stables. You can be longing for freedom, or you can
be on the human's side.

As a Human, you are against the wild horse herds. You collect horses for your own good.
You don't give mercy. But there are a few traitors. The traitors help the wild horses.

~Important People~
Fruits Basket - Owner
.:MokingJay:. - Mod
bella~is~the~best - Mod
JTJoker - Mod

***RULES***
Everyone needs them.

1. READ THE RULES
2. Follow the rules.
3. This is a semi literate RP. Please do not put something like: Stammer neighed and bobbed his head. Write at least more then 5 sentences.
4. No God-Modding! Even if it doesn't seem like much to you, it's annoying to the RPer.
5. No spamming please!
6. Use correct grammar and punctuation please!
7. No gary-sues or mary-sues. Which means don't make your horse/person PERFECT. No one is perfect.
8. If you read the rules PLEASE put Stammer likes eating blossoms in the 'other' part of your form.

WILD/DOMESTICATED HORSE FORM
Code: Select all
[center][size=200][b][color=#404000].: ||Full Name Here|| :.[/color][/b][/size]
[size=85][img]IMAGE HERE[/img]
[b][color=#404000]||The Basics||[/color][/b]
What Are You?: [Wild or Domesticated]
Owner: [Only if domesticated.]
Nickname:
Breed:
[b][color=#404000]||The Inside Look||[/color][/b]
Personality:
History:
How It effects you:
[b][color=#404000]||The Outside Look||[/color][/b]
Coat Description: [You can put a pic]
Body Structure: [Describe Please]
Mane & Tail Description: [You can put a pic]
Eyes: [You can put a pic]
Other:
[/size][/center]

HUMAN FORM
Code: Select all
[center][size=200][b].: ||[color=#404000]Full Name Here[/color]|| :.[/b][/size][/center]
[/size]
[img]IMAGE HERE[/img]
[b][color=#404000][size=85]||The Basics||[/size][/color][/b]
[size=85]Nickname:
[b][color=#404000]||The Inside Look||[/color][/b]
Personality:
History:
What Are You?: [Loyal Citizen/Traitor]
Crush/BF-GF/Spouse:
Other:
[/size]

.:The Characters:.
Name-Age-Traitor/Loyal-Horse-Pg. #
Nicole "Nix" Davidson-13-Loyal Citizen-Achilles' Arrival- Pg. 1
Emily "Em" Williams-18-Traitor-None-Pg. 1
Abigail "Abby" Lee Holm-14-Traitor-Amarillo Rose-Pg. 1
Johnathan "John" Louis Casry-15-Undecided-None-Pg. 1
Dakota Davidson-18-Loyal-None-Pg. 3
Last edited by Nick on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
Reason: Remove image used without permission
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
we only really come on here anymore to laugh at
all of the 12 year old wannabe lit role players
that most of you guys tend to sound like c:
cheers, izzy & marley xoxo (gossip girl)

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
trolls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:To Kill A Mustang:. Horse RP {INVITE ONLY} WIP

Postby trolls » Thu May 03, 2012 3:27 pm

.:||Achilles' Arrival||:.
||The Basics||
What Are You?: Domesticated
Owner: Nicole -Nix- Davidson
Nickname: Achilles
Breed: 97% Quarter Horse and only 3% Arabian
||The Inside Look||
Personality: He's quite charming and sometimes selfless. He doesn't like to be alone and loves it when he is the center of attention. Although he is not cocky and very humble, he is sometimes very rude when it comes to certain things.
History: Born at the camp, Achilles is a gentle giant stallion. After generations of breeding between Arabians and QHs he only has 3% of the Arab breed. His life was and is good. To him.
How It effects you: His history has made him what he is today. Since it was good to him, he turned out to be good as well.
||The Outside Look||
Coat Description: A Light Red Dun coat color. It shines in the sun and in the moon light.
Body Structure: He is quite muscular, but is also sleek and a fit trim. He is at 16. 7 and still growing since he is just three.
Mane & Tail Description: Achilles has a long wavy tail, which lightens the color as it goes down. As for his mane, it is also long, wavy and the same texture and color as the tail.
Eyes: Image
Other: Stammer likes eating blossoms. c:
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

trolls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trolls » Fri May 04, 2012 1:46 pm

OPEN
.: ||Nicole Davidson|| :.
[/size]
||The Basics||
Nickname: Nix. Only Nix.
Family: Mother, Older Sister
||The Inside Look||
Personality: She's quite brutal and isn't the sweetest person. She doesn't give mercy and the only time when she is truly nice is when she is with Achilles. She's quite cocky and even a bit mean. Or should I say VERY mean when it comes to that situation. She isn't afraid to whip a horse. And that's what's kinda sad. She doesn't really care. Or feel, what others think. Which makes her think that whatever she does, including the mean stuff, is okay.
History: Her father was killed in a Mustang Chase as the lead stallion trampled her father to death. Ever since then, her mother is barely there for her. She's usually just lying in bed, depressed. So she is used to sucking it up, and being cold hearted. That's when her older sister ran off. But soon she's coming back.
What Are You?: She's a loyal citizen. As Nix would say, "Why help those stupid mustangs?"
Crush/BF-GF/Spouse: Urm... as Nix would say "Gross! Romance is stuuuuuuupid!" (she's too young anyways.)
Other: Stammer Likes Blossoms

.: ||Dakota Davidson|| :.

||The Basics||
Nickname: "Don't call me anything stupid... it's Dakota. Okay?"
Family: Nicole, and her mother
||The Inside Look||
Personality: "I'm calm and relaxing. I have a laid back attitude and am somewhat of an optimist. I don't ask for things and I am always thankful for what others give me and get me. THIS is what I can sometimes be. My real attitude it ALOT like Nix's. You can say I'm an older version of her. I am calm ad relaxing and laid back, but at times... I can be a lot like Nicole."
History: "Well, when my dad died I ran away, leaving my mom and little sister. I have now found my strength again and am coming back."
What Are You?: "I'm a loyal citizen! I think mustang meat taste pretty good..."
Crush/BF-GF/Spouse: "I just got back from traveling so... no. But there is this one guy... he's kind of cute... Kendred. Don't laugh!"
Other: "Stammer likes eating blossoms...? Okay who wrote this?!"
Last edited by trolls on Mon May 07, 2012 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

trolls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arabian. » Fri May 04, 2012 1:51 pm

.: ||Echo Song|| :.
||The Basics||
What Are You?:
Domesticated, but that doesn't mean she can't be wild some of the time ^^
Owner:
Emily Williams
Nickname:
Echo
Breed:
Purebred Arabian
||The Inside Look||
Personality:
Echo is an amzazing horse with a few sides to her personality. She is sweet, friendly, gentle, and kind almost half the time. She loves to be around other horses and always craves attention. In fact, if she feels she isn't getting enough atention she'll whinny until someone finally comes over to at least say hello. She also loves to play and have fun, and she often acts like a young filly sometimes. Another side to her personality is her agressiveness. On rare occassions, Echo will often lash out and try to bite you as you pass by her stall. Like most horses, some days she cranky, or crankier, than others.
History:
She was born and raised in an arabian breeding farm, then sold a few times for a lot of money. She realized, at a young age, how many of the horses at the farms were quite stuck up and sometimes agressive, but not her. She'd always try to be sweet and nice and this is why so many people liked her. On the other hand, the other arabians did not like her, in fact, some of them totally ignored her. After a while she started to not care at all, and it didn't matter what others thought of her. Then, Emily bought her and she's been the happiest she's ever been.
How It effects you:
Echo Song's history affected her in a few ways. After so many horses stopped liking her, she became pretty agressive as well; trying to fit in. But then less people came to talk to her too, so she gave up acting tough and returned to being her sweet, lovable self. Other than that, Echo doesn't dwell much on her past.
||The Outside Look||
Coat Description:
White, with faded gray dapples on her back and legs. Her face is gray-ish, with a white stripe that's barely visible. She also has a pink/black muzzle.
Body Structure:
She's thin and extremely graceful. She has an elegant neck and a graceful head, with beautifully curved ears and a dished face.
Mane & Tail Description:
Her forelock is dark gray, almost black, and it lightens up at her mane reaches her withers. The beginning of her tail is almost black, and it lightens up as it goes down as well.
Eyes:
Amber with a gold shine
Other:
That's about it. OH! She absolutely loves to jump ^^
--Stammer likes eating blossoms ^^--

.: ||Midnight Flash|| :.
||The Basics||
What Are You?:
Wild. Wild.. wild.. wild. Yup...
Owner:
Nickname:
Flash
Breed:
Mustang
||The Inside Look||
Personality:
Flash is nothing but sweet. Well, actually... that's not true. Most of the time, Midnight Flash is an energetic ball of friendliness. He lvoes being around other horses, but absolutely hates humans. Flash, when he's not being adorably sweet and kind, can be very agressive. He makes quick judgements, and will fight if he has to. Overall, Flash is an amazingly kind stallion and wouldn't hurt a fly even if he had to.
History:
Flash's history was.. okay. He was born into a large herd where everone cared about eachother. But when he was about 5 months, his mtoher was attacked by a mountain lion and killed along with a fwe other horses. Then, another mare adopted him until he was kicked out of the herd at 2. After that, he joined bachelor herds like any other new stallion would, but had his first herd stolen at 4 years.
How It effects you:
His history hasn't effected him much. But he's very caring and will help any horse who looks like they need it.
||The Outside Look||
Coat Description:
Pitch black, with 4 white socks and a big white star.
Body Structure:
Muscular, with a slightly stocky build. However, his legs are lithe and he can run very fast.
Mane & Tail Description:
Black....
Eyes:
Black.. No, i'm kidding ^^ He has blue/black eyes. Like This
Other:
Nothin' much ^^
--But Stammer likes eating blossoms ^^--

.: ||Emily Williams|| :.

||The Basics||
Nickname:
"Umm... Emily? Some people just call me Em, but only my close friends."
"If you havn't figured it out by now, I'm a girl."
||The Inside Look||
Personality:
"I'm usually pretty nice and I like being around other people.. depending on who those people are. I'm friendly most of the time, but I make really quick judements. If I don't get to know a person, I won't like them until I do know them. I am also fun.. sometimes.. and I do like to joke around unless it's a time to be serious. I can also be quite mean at times and definately agressive to a person I don't like. I get mad easily too, but of course, I'm always kind and caring to any horse, especially my beautiful arabian mare Echo Song."
History:
"I honestly don't believe you need to know. It's simple anyway; my dad died when I was little and I grew up with my older sister and my mom. I left home early, at 16 isntead of 18. If you want to know more, just ask."
What Are You?:
"To everyone else, I'm a loyal citizen, and I act like one too. But what people don't know, is that I'm actually a traitor and will never do one mean thing to a wild horse. They're meant to be free, why should humans change that?"
Crush/BF-GF/Spouse:
"Pssh, yeah right. But I'm always looking."
Other:
"Did you know that Stammer likes eating blossoms?"
Last edited by Arabian. on Mon May 07, 2012 2:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Arabian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .a r r o w. » Fri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm

~{NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I have slapped the monitor...}~
i'm arrow. i draw, paint, procrastinate, etc.
/ fob / mcr / p!atd / top /

dean winchester must be protected at all costs.
bucky barnes killed me. ten is my doctor.
ninepetals, tenpetals and captainswan are my otps.

"everyday you gotta wake up and be yourself,
even if you suck, especially if you suck, because
no one else sucks like you suck." - patrick stump

doctor who; star wars; marvel; twd; spn; lotr;
christina grimmie,assassin's creed, skryim, cats,
and imagine dragons.
___________________________________________________________________________________
i'm sorry my signature is always changing / intp / asexual / heteroromantic / true neutral
.a r r o w.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trolls » Fri May 04, 2012 1:55 pm

-LOL GUYS! Well, I need to edit the main page later. Right now, that's the rough draft.-
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

trolls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JTJoker » Fri May 04, 2012 1:57 pm

(looks cool lol. I'll join later... me es tired. Night!)
Why So Serious?
"Some men just want to watch the world burn."
"I'm in most places at least once in 1943, i was just about everywhere"
"I am haunted by humans"

Send me trades- i have over 300!
Image Image ImageImage
I used to be Babyhatty but changed my name because I think its fits a little better. Please don't steal it.
Ballroom Dancing <3
JTJoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:To Kill A Mustang:. Horse RP {INVITE ONLY} OPEN

Postby icetea~ » Fri May 04, 2012 10:34 pm

.: ||Full Name Here|| :.
http://images.wikia.com/horses/images/3/3e/Luna_june29_2010_2.jpg
||The Basics||
What Are You?: Wild
Nickname: June bug
Breed: Mustang x paint
||The Inside Look||
Personality:She is a very bubbly mare.She loves everone or tries too.If you hurt her or a freinds feeling prepare to DIE.and she loves flirting with all the cute stallions.
History:JuneBug had once been in a huge herd and all the lands were untouched.''One day another herd, had humans on their back and they were stealing our herd!It was awful...My mother told me to hide, so i ran and ran away.Soon I heard her whinny of distress.She had over 10 ropes around her and she was being dragged from her side on the ground.It was horrific.Now I am alone, still wadering.'' Yup ^^
How It effects you: ?
||The Outside Look||
Coat Description: http://www.shatormararabians.com/stmchasinthemoon.html
Body Structure: She has a sleek build with a broad chest.Her legs are medium legnth given she's not too short but not too tall. ^^
Mane & Tail Description: Her mane is short & a creamy white color, like a zebra without the stripes.Her tail is much longer but still retains the cream color
Eyes: green
Other:Stammer likes eating blossoms

(First to enter XD heh heh)
icetea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .a r r o w. » Sat May 05, 2012 3:03 am

.: ||Cherokee|| :.
||The Basics||
What Are You?: Pure Wild
Owner: Um, I'm wild.
Nickname: Cherry for other horses, and The Phantom for humans.
Breed: Pinto Mustang
||The Inside Look||
Personality: Thoughtful | Kind | Caring | Quiet most of the time | Pushy occasionally | With a funny streak
History: Was born wild and raised wild, that basically it, except she was wrangled once; and a long story short, I escaped, but I had been treated very badly.
How It effects you: I don't trust humans at all. And I have trouble treating domestic horses with kindness
||The Outside Look||
Coat Description: Pure white with Chestnut "mask" on her face.
Body Structure: Long and slender, she has slightly visible muscularity and has a very pretty neck.
Mane & Tail Description: Pure white.
Eyes: jet Black
Other: Stammer LOVES eating blossoms, wait...does that means he ate River?!?!!?!^^

.: ||Amarillo Rose|| :.
||The Basics||
What Are You?: Domesticated
Owner: Abigail Lee Holms
Nickname: Amy
Breed: Pure Arabian
||The Inside Look||
Personality: Feisty | Quick tempered at times | But mostly easy-going | She is playful | And hilarious
History: Well, I was bred in Arabia and shipped here when I was two with my Mother and Father; won a couple shows before being bought by Abigail.
How It effects you: I don't really like ships and don't like being separated from the ones I love.
||The Outside Look||
Coat Description: Pure Black With a big white star.(Third one from the left)
Body Structure: Very light with very pretty neck and slender legs.
Mane & Tail Description: Pure black
Eyes: Amber
Other: Stammer likes eating blossoms?
Amy being sweet
The show girl she is ^^
Amy looking
Struttin' her stuff
Beautiful Amy

.: ||Abigail Lee Holm|| :.

[/size]
||The Basics||
Nickname: Abby
||The Inside Look||
Personality: Smart | Talented | Thoughtful | A very good friend | Helpful | Brave | Funny
History: Well, I was born and raised on a ranch, where I got my first horse, Lucky; He was a 15.2 hand Morab(Morgan cross Arabian) And I fell in love with him, but he got old and died when is was 12. I saw Amarillo Rose at and auction and had to buy her! She was the most beautiful horse I had ever seen! Surprisingly, nobody wanted her, so I only had to pay $500 dollars for for her! After I bought her and brought her home, I found out that she was trained in both English riding and western! She could jump, rein and do basically anything I asked her to do! Then she got clubfoot and I couldn't ride her it was so bad, I couldn't ride her until about 2 years ago.
What Are You?: Traitor
Crush/BF-GF/Spouse: Not anybody yet
Other: Stammer likes eating blossoms

.: ||Johnathan Louis Casry|| :.

[/size]
||The Basics||
Nickname: John
||The Inside Look||
Personality: Out-going | Loyal | Friendly | Funny | Flirty | Smart | He will stand up for what he thinks is right
History: Was born on a ranch and taught to wrangle wild horses, I don't think its right, but I don't want to shove what my parents have taught me out the window! I really don't know if I can help or even stop wrangling, its all Ive done for the past 12 years!
What Are You?: I really don't know, I don't like wrangling wild Mustangs, but I don't want to be disgraced in front of my family and friends!
Crush/BF-GF/Spouse: I think Nix is kinda cute, with her curly hair and all; she's just a little on the rude side.
Other: Stammer likes eating blossoms...
Last edited by .a r r o w. on Wed May 09, 2012 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
i'm arrow. i draw, paint, procrastinate, etc.
/ fob / mcr / p!atd / top /

dean winchester must be protected at all costs.
bucky barnes killed me. ten is my doctor.
ninepetals, tenpetals and captainswan are my otps.

"everyday you gotta wake up and be yourself,
even if you suck, especially if you suck, because
no one else sucks like you suck." - patrick stump

doctor who; star wars; marvel; twd; spn; lotr;
christina grimmie,assassin's creed, skryim, cats,
and imagine dragons.
___________________________________________________________________________________
i'm sorry my signature is always changing / intp / asexual / heteroromantic / true neutral
.a r r o w.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:To Kill A Mustang:. Horse RP {INVITE ONLY} OPEN

Postby JTJoker » Sat May 05, 2012 10:30 am

.: ||Lakota || :.
||The Basics||
What Are You?: [Wild or Domesticated] Wild, but is currently with the humans
Owner: [Only if domesticated.]She isn't really owned, but she is a horse any one can use (Or try to use) at the stable/camp.(If thats okay. Orrr if some ones charri wants to own her, just let me know.)
Nickname:none, humans some times just refer to her as The Mustang
Breed:Mustang
||The Inside Look||
Personality:She is very free spirted. She hates being enclosed. When she was out in the open adn the wild she was pretty friendly and a happy horse. But ever since she has been with the humans she has been bitter and rather hatefull to other horses who like being with the humans. She has a lot of anger and hate built up inside of her. When she shows her good side she is fun loving and happy. She is also a fighter
History:She lived with her birth herd until she was two and then left to find some adventure. She was caught by a human and taken to the camp/stables. The human tried to break her but gave up. She was left to be broken by any one. She hates her life at the stables and hates the humans.
How It effects you:She has become very bitter towards the domesticated horses. She hasn't gotten to know any of them well enough to become friends. She hasn't shown her good side to any of them yet because of that.
||The Outside Look||
Coat Description: darkish bay, rather shaggy compared to the arabians and other domesticated horses
Body Structure: Light body structure. She has a good amount of muscle for her size. She is rather small.
Mane & Tail Description: Mid thickness and length. dark brown, almost black
Eyes: Dark brown
Other:Stammer likes eating blossoms
Why So Serious?
"Some men just want to watch the world burn."
"I'm in most places at least once in 1943, i was just about everywhere"
"I am haunted by humans"

Send me trades- i have over 300!
Image Image ImageImage
I used to be Babyhatty but changed my name because I think its fits a little better. Please don't steal it.
Ballroom Dancing <3
JTJoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me