BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Summer looked into the dogs eyes and spoke " Well you will see" she disappeare into an alley and jumped up on to a garage can and watched the dog from a roof but the fog made her invisible to the other dog. She chuckled a bit then watched the dog.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 6:33 pm

C A L Y P S O
I sighed, watching her as she disappeared. I knew this game. The old 'you think I'm going but I'm not and then I attack you' game! I laughed, probably looking like a retard to the other dogs. But I didn't care. I carefully place myself in a position where she could see me but couldn't jump down without hurtng herself. I grinned. She would have to make the choice, injure herself or come down and face me like a true dog. I was counting on the first one. After all, she did have a thick head.
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Summer rolled her eyes and just watched her. She knew the other dog wanted to fight but she was not in the mood. She took a running start and jumped over the dog to another roof.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 6:53 pm

C A L Y P S O
A sound like rain falling on tin roof caught my attention. But it was louder, more like thunder. I knew at once what it was. Jeez, that dog's a fatty. I thought with amusement and she sailed overhead. She must think she's a cat. I concluded, wagging my tail. I sighed, realizing I would have to move again. Stupid lump of fur. I cursed inwardly as I stood up and causally moved to a spot where the same rules applied. She could either leap down and break another leg, or come and fight like a dog.
Last edited by {converse} on Thu May 24, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Summer barked " Go away!" she laid her body down and heard the dog complain. She rolled her eyes then laid her body on the cold roof.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Thu May 24, 2012 7:03 pm

(um, italic means the thought those things, if you read the whole post)
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 7:06 pm

( well they are not write write! You put the thought then I thought with amusement in a different sentence that does not make sense I am going to bed I am done roleplaying for the night!)
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Fri May 25, 2012 2:00 am

{{Inner mini mod time,
Dax, I'm not even sure how you got to Calypso, Syn, and the others without crossing the river Thames. So for starters, you need to be more descriptive and a take a few post to get to them. Second off, Vetranairns, my aunt uncle mom, and sister are one, and trust me, if a dog was bleeding that badly, and it's head was banged onto rock pavement, I think the dog would be down for the count. Also I think your taking Calypso characters word to heart, shes only trying to RP, and your seeming to take it to heart. Also, summer is still bleeding and problay should have a concusion. I don't think she'd be on the roof. : | also, UPB clarly said a few times, you CANNOT create a new pack with out permission on the RP.
Calypso, your fine really, thanks though! C:

----hi im bee {{ she/her
    -- my pms are always open
    -- and feel free to trade me Image

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 25, 2012 6:45 am

(quitting this roleplay!)
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Fri May 25, 2012 9:18 am

{{I didn't mean it in a rude way, but quit if you want.

----hi im bee {{ she/her
    -- my pms are always open
    -- and feel free to trade me Image

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me