BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby BlackadderKat » Thu May 03, 2012 8:23 am

Kaiser.

His breath caught in his throat as the deer suddenly leaped up and started to move. Fast. Right towards him. Kaiser jumped up as fast as he could and sprinted off to the right. The sound of their hooves pounding onto the grass filled his ears as he go out of their path just in time not to get trampled. 'No! Damn it! I will not waste this. Skidding he turned himself around and galloped in the opposite direction to the deer. Seeing a fawn that was desperately trying to catch up, his pupils dilated as he advanced on the creature. Latching onto it, his front paws slipped and-still holding on-they rolled through the grass before eventually coming to a stop.
BlackadderKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Thu May 03, 2012 8:27 am

Crypt

His ears flicked back and forth, h heard something rumble, he looked behind him to te park quite far away and saw a huurry of adult deer fle across the road and away, he wondered what was going on then saw a dogs tail pop ot from the small huddle of trees, he growled quietly, and stood ad turned round trying to see who it was.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Thu May 03, 2012 8:27 am

((GAH! Every time I try to post, someone else does! xD))

7:10pm
Calia licked her lips. Her mouth was stained red and she had contented her hunger. But she did not feel contented. She had killed and innocent. She knew that it was how the world worked. You're born, you live you die. But she just couldn't accept that some had to die for hte good of others. That little fawn she had seen just 20 minutes ago sleeping gently next to his mother would never see the light of day again. But Calia had made his death painless.
'Huh.' She said. 'I think too much.'
And with that she got up and decided to follow the direction the deer went.
In 2025 England, there was no room for thinkers. Only killers.
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Thu May 03, 2012 8:39 am

Mist

She walked along the lanes contently her fur stil floaty but the ends were stained with mud and tinted a bit brown and occasionally there was a knot in there but she saw a herd of deer rush past in front of her, they remided her she did feel a bit hungry, so she ran round the corner and after them she caught up with them more an d tried to select a weaker member, she saw a old female a ittle bit small and weak looking but it would be enough for a couple of days or so. She ran forward and pushed it out of the way and then lept into the air and onto its back, she clung on to its hie making it bleed and slowed it a lot he r back legs fell and the deer turned and stopped truned and twisting trying to get away, she bite into the rump witch made it limb athen let go and lept to its neck and pulled it down, she bite harder and in a few seconds it died. She looked at it then started to feast on its rump as for her that was the nicest muscle.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Thu May 03, 2012 8:52 am

7:17pm
Calia picked up her pace. She could just about see the rest of the herd up ahead. There was something smaller, moving about amongst the shadows of the deer. Another dog? Could it be?
She edged closer, her dark fur blending in perfectly with the tall, waving grass littering the field. Crouching lower, she could just make out the dog's shape. It looked like... no.
It looked like Crypt.
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Thu May 03, 2012 9:03 am

((Its not its mist a loner))
Mist

She feisted on the flesh that started to smell of fresh blood, the deer was bigger then her but it wasnt the best meat because it was old, she looked up and around to make sure nothing else was around, she growled to nothing then carried on, her mouth was red with blood and a bit had gotten on to her fur.
I’m sure you understand.
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Thu May 03, 2012 9:20 am

((Haha I know! It was for suspense! lol xD brb... doing iPod related shenanigans...))
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Thu May 03, 2012 10:19 am

Username:Rainbow.freeze
Name: Illusion.
Breed: Golden retriever.
Pack: Loner,yet Calia's pack when the time comes
Just normal rank
Personality:
WIP
History:
WIP
Other:
No... Oh, Molly and Illusion are loners together. You will find out why later.
Appearance:

Username:Rainbow.freeze
Name: Molly
Breed: Golden retriever
Pack: Loner,yet Calia's pack when the time comes
(preferred) Rank:
Normal, possibly Beta female.
Personality: WIP
History: WIP
Other: No.
Appearance:

UPB invited me here c: My characters are loners right now, but they will find a way into calias pack ^^ Oh and my male dog will come in later c:

----hi im bee {{ she/her
    -- my pms are always open
    -- and feel free to trade me Image

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Thu May 03, 2012 10:42 am

((accepted Rainbow.freeze! [was about to call you lemon&lime then xD] And on with the story...))

7:18pm
Calia crept closer. Her body was positioned low and parallel to the muddy floor, and her blood stained mouth and coat gave her an all the more demonic look.
She let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't Crypt.
Reinforced with this knowledge, she felt safe enough to stand tall. After all, she was the strong leader of her own pack.
'Who are you?!' She snarled, thrusting her body into view out of the long grass.
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Thu May 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Molly's fur was flowing in the gentle breeze. Green eyes for focused on a small spring, that laid empty in the open, gaping layers of fresh green grass, laid, pulling her and the weak puppy in to its arms. The young pup from behind, known as illusion, was pacing closing to the pond, nose down, sniffing the ground. Molly jumped forward a ways, not wanting the puppy to get hurt. Tehy've already lost her brother. He disapered. Gone. Than, it was despair. Molly and Illusion were letting themselves die, because hes gone. Yet they had this nerve to keep going. And so they did. As soon as their paws reached the muddy fertile soil, they dropped down, and rolled, panting, and letting their bodies, rest, from days without water. Food. Yet now, they had it. "We will set camp here." Molly said, resting her self on her stomach.

She let her paws pull her into the spring, and her muzzle began lapping it refreshing and calming contents. Illusion was besides her, her paws in the water, and her whole head was under the water, gulping it as if it was her life. Though it was. After about five minutes of drinking and lapin' the contents and life of the water, she stood, and stretched her limbs. Illusion during the same. Yet Illusion didn't enjoy stretching, and she took off towards food, grass. Molly stuck her nose into it too. Engulfing the sticky, yet tasty stuff that she normaly would run away from, was so, so, good. Her head pricked up like a new spike on a cactus, when she smelled a new scent. Than a voice. "Who are you?!" Yet she snarled back, "Who am I? The question is, who are you?"Taking a stance of ready to fight, but a gun with a trigger about to be released. Yet Illusion crawled towards this, dog. "Oh please take me home with you. Will you please?"

And her sweet gentle voice floated away into the distance.

----hi im bee {{ she/her
    -- my pms are always open
    -- and feel free to trade me Image

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me