BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 03, 2012 3:49 pm

June saw Crypt. She walked into the house. She went up the stairs very careful. She made one stair squeak,she hurried up. She jumped on to the roof in one leap. She saw Crypt,she slow walked up to him. She did not know what to expected. She saw that he had something to eat. She whimpered behind him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Thu May 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Crypt

he looked down at the hole when he saw June clamber up, "your in my territory." He snarled and stepped closer readyto fight.

Mist
W.I.p.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 12:45 am

June whimpered. She barked " I just want to lay here!" She then got up and went to a corner of the roof. She sat down and looked up at the stars.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto202 » Fri May 04, 2012 1:20 am

Is it to Late to Join

Username:Balto202
Name:Jack
Breed:German Shephard
Pack:Calia..i guess if that allright with you ^^
Personality:Kind of cocky when you come to think of it he allways flirts with every girl he comes across ''Anything to charm the ladies'' he likes to say which sometimes gets him into some trouble from time to time. he can also be sweet and careing when he wants to be but he'll have to get to know you first before he lets out his sensitive side out
History:He throught he had the perfect life before he had all the friends he could every want all the food and long list of girls just begging to share his food dish..but all that changed when his owners moved and left him behined and now he finds himself having to work for his food....which he is not that good at doing.
Other:Nothing much really
Appearance:coming soon

I dont know when i will be back on please dont delate me
balto202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 1:24 am

(no it is not to late :) )

June barked then swam across the river. She ran up the stairs and sat on the roof where Calia pack was. She like it here. She laid down and ate a flower.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto202 » Fri May 04, 2012 1:28 am

Thanks ^^ but i guess i'll wait for Universal PhoneBooth so i can be accepted ^^

balto202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 1:29 am

( yup! :) )
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Fri May 04, 2012 3:03 am

((accepted, @CTFXC, i thought you were just talking to Crypt, an there is a bridge.))

Crypt

He growled and lept forward and barked repeatdely, waiting to see her run off.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri May 04, 2012 3:09 am

((@balto202, you're accepted but would you mind moving to Crypt's pack? It's just that there's already three loners that are soon to join Calia's pack and only one pack member with Crypt. I hope this is okay, and other than that you're accepted ^^))

((@CTFXC, Yes, you need to re-read the front page I think. June, your character, is in Calia's pack and every member of Calia's pack hate Crypt and his pack with a passion. You would not venture inside his house knowingly and simply run off. Also, you can't keep crossing the river so easily. The river Thames, (which is what this river is) is quite wide and a dog would simply not be able to swim this far across. One last thing, your character cannot travel that far in just a few lines. You need to stage June's journey in more than one post. Thanks ^^))
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto202 » Fri May 04, 2012 3:16 am

sure thats no problem ^^ when should i start or do you want me to start anyway

balto202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me