BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 7:26 pm

She looked at the puppies and whispered " Ok we will stay this night but we got to get up early tomorrow." She curled up around the pups. She pulled them closer to her fur. Her tail swept the floor back and forth.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Storm nodded and smiled, he slowly layed down again, his eyes closing, he looked at June and the pups for the last time before falling asleep
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 7:29 pm

June closed her eyes and fell asleep dreaming about Comet Sunny and Storm being a family. She smiled.

(i am going to bed and i will be on later today :) )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 7:31 pm

(alright)

Storm slept, he dreamped about his brother, Sunny and June
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Sat May 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Username:
{converse}

Name:
Calypso

Breed:
Large Munsterlander

Pack:
Crypt's Pack

(preferred) Rank:
Alpha Female

Personality:
Calypso is extremely flirty. She hates romance, expressing feelings and all that soppy stuff, but loves a good flirt. She is very secretive and likes to trip you up with her words. Sharp as a tack, she loves a good challenge. She appears rough, brazen and emotionless but would die to protect her pack. She loves to speak sarcasm.

History:
*growls*

Other:
Calypso was abandoned in London by a German solider who considered her a worthless dog, because she wouldn't follow orders.

Appearance:
Refer to image
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackadderKat » Sat May 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Kaiser.

His eyes widened slightly, he was not expecting that! Kaiser gathered from the last time they met they were swore enemies... That had to mean that he was up to something, the sly mutt. A small smirk came to his face, "So with your 'so called' wit, and my... strength, speed and stealth," He grinned,"We take over the whole of London?"
BlackadderKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sun May 06, 2012 4:19 am

June woke up. She stretched out. She only slept a few hours. She was well rested. She barked " Sunny Comet and Storm breakfast even though it is still dark"
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Sun May 06, 2012 4:45 am

((Converse, accepted but you cnt be alpha yet you'll hve to be crypts mate to get that role.))

Mist

She overheard what they were syaing, she looked back at them, was she invisable or were they just jerks, she turned her body round and casually stood there and interuptd them "I want in" she said and raised and eyebrow.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sun May 06, 2012 5:15 am

daxawesome wrote:June woke up. She stretched out. She only slept a few hours. She was well rested. She barked " Sunny Comet and Storm breakfast even though it is still dark"

Storm opened his eyes, he yawned and lifted his head, 'Hmm? alright' he stood up and yawned again, before looking around
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sun May 06, 2012 5:25 am

June ran over to the bag and pulled a price of rat for Storm. She dropped it in front of him.She then went to the two pups as started I shake them rapidly while she barked " Wake up breakfast!"
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me