Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby drown » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:33 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

E D O N
    [Gender: Female] [Rank: Scout] [Age: 3 1/2]
    [Pack: Midnight Breeze] [Crush: Knox] [Mentions:Knox, Kiyiya ] [Tags: Kiyiya]

Edon was quickly brought back to reality when Kiyiya began to tease her, snapping her out of her daydream. She snorted at Kiyiya, looking the brute over a few times, making a point to look uninterested. Her thick black tail thumped slightly in annoyance. "That indeed is a shame. A shame that a wolf could be so self conceited." The fae responded snarkily, a hint of amusement in her tone. She gazed back over at Knox, and her mood melted a little. "It doesn't really matter anyways. She huffed. "Not like he would notice me anyways." She absentmindedly played with the snow.

B E L L A
    [Gender: Female] [Rank: Scout] [Age: 2]
    [Pack: Midnight Breeze] [Crush: Open] [Mentions:Edon, Knox, Aurora] [Tags:Aurora]

"I am wonderful! Thank you for asking!" Bella responded happily, her gaze still set on Edon and the unsuspecting brute, Knox. Her tail swished back and forth in the snow, accidentally sending small clumps onto Aurora. Bella smiled apologetically, but continued to swish her tail.
drown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:06 pm

•Aurora•
Age; 3 and a half
Rank; Hunter
Mate; None
Tagged; Bella
Form

Aurora didn't respond immediately, instead opting to give a small nod of her head and a slight smile. Observing the wolf next to her, she noticed Bella was very focused on Edon and Knox. Aurora rolled her eyes in amusement, and maybe a tad bit of annoyance, grumbling under her breath quietly and hopefully inaudibly a bit as Bella's tail sent white flurries onto her coat. Shaking it from her fur, she glanced from Bella to Edon and Knox. "Interesting, huh?" Aurora said slyly, amusement painting her tone.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Akashi/Male/4year/Loner/Sis:Frea

Akashi stood up stretching he shook his fur, then glanced down over to his younger sister. He walked over nudged her head slightly, "hey Frea, time to get up we need to get some food!" He spoke waking his younger sister up so that they would be able to find food and not starve.

Frea/Female/2years/Loner/Bro:Akashi

Frea yawned looking up at him, "aww but I'm tired..." Seeing his expression she shook her head, "fine!" She stood up shaking her fur, with one bent ear. She started padding off in the other direction of were they got their last rabbit, "alright so what are we gonna find hmm?? Oh wait I guess there isn't anything around here anymore so.... What are we even gonna eat.." she spoke sitting down.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:18 am

just peachy wrote:
conan|five years|hunter|tagged: raine

conan nodded as she spoke, flicking his ear every once in a while. “yes, I suppose you’re right.” he said in agreeance at her words of no one getting hurt. he glanced down at her shuffling paws and realized she looked a bit uncomrfortable. “are you cold?” he asked her with a slight tilt of his head. “we could go somewhere else if you’d like. maybe somewhere that snow isn’t covering every inch of the ground?” he offered with a slight laugh.

dakota|three years|rogue|tagged: kaiser, iparis

as the day neared on, dakota heaved herself off of the ground in search of a quick bite to eat. the winter season was upon her which meant that her birthday would soon be arriving. another year that she should, but did not have her life together. shaking the nagging feeling in the back of her head, the fae took her nose to the ground to scent any easy prey. most of the food was scarce, so she had to get crafty. near a rather large tree dakota began to dig at the roots to reveal a vole burrow which she quickly took advantage of to grab any of the small rodents. she managed to grab three in her mouth and bit down, almost eating them whole. dakota knew she would have to find new territory soon so she wasted no time, figuring she would have a better opportunity the quicker she left. the rust colored wolf covered quite a bit of ground, she estimated about a mile and a half. she was definitely tired and her paws were sore and slightly cracked. she decided on resting for a bit and would continue her journey once again at nightfall. the fae lied down, tail curling around her body when not long after her ears pricked up at the sound of a voice. make that two. she tried to make out what they were saying but they were just out of reach. not wanting any competition, dakota stood up to see if she could maybe scare them off. she neared the voices and upon closer inspection, there was none other than her old friend kaiser chatting with another fae. she hadn't seen him in at least six months, and was he a sight for sore eyes. dakota sat with a smirk playing on her lips as she watched the brute from afar.

(lmao why was this so long)
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♦] Kiyiya || [♥] Raine

Postby recherché. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:33 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

♦ K I Y I Y A ♦
x Rank Subordinate. xx Age 4 years. xxCrush None.xx Scent Mud & Lemon.

Tagged Edon.
        Just because Kiyiya liked flirting with all the girls in the pack didn't mean he didn't want to help pair his fellow members up together. He obviously couldn't force someone to like him, and although it was fun to tease them and everything, he couldn't stand seeing someone so down about a crush. As the brute let out a small sigh, he glanced back over to Edon as he took his gaze away from Knox, "You never know until you try. You'd be surprised at how many times he looks over at you when you're not looking, too. Go, try to talk to him and hit it off. I know you can." A small laugh escaped his maw as he glanced back over towards Knox. Kiyiya really hoped his daughter wouldn't have any problems with a future crush but he definitely knew that it was inevitable and was bound to happen. He just had to enjoy her young age while it lasted.

♥ R A I N E ♥
x Rank Healer's apprentice. xx Age 3 years. xxCrush Conan.xx Scent Strawberries & Lilac.

Tagged Conan.
        At Conan's words, the fae lifted her head up to look at him after observing the area where they were sat, but she simply just shook her head, "Not exactly cold.. just not a huge fan of the snow, but oddly enough I'm supposed to blend in with it. I mean, c'mon. Im supposed to like it but, I really dont." She laughed a bit with him and although it was awkward, it was definitely something that she wouldn't complain about. Adjusting herself, she began speaking again, "I dont even think there is a place without snow, honestly. And.. I wouldn't want to make you move since you seem pretty comfortable." Raine huffed after letting her words spill out, another breeze running through her fur as she slightly shuddered, not trying to make their whole situation even more awkward than it already was.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:41 am

crow
    xxx-x ||age; four ||rank; alpha male ||mate; ayame ||tagged; ayame

crow listened to ayame, pride shining in his eyes at his little mate. he ran his tongue gently between her ears, nuzzling into the fae's fur and letting his amber eyes roam over the active pack. he was proud of what they had done together. to create a safe space for all of the wolves that resided in the pack. he hoped they felt safe, at least. he sighed in contentment, closing his eyes momentarily.
    || wb x.x

kaiser
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; loner ||mate; none ||tagged; iparis, dakota

kaiser patiently awaited the other wolf's response, a yawn escaping his maw as he let his green eyes observe their surroundings, taking in the scene. inhaling the air, his body tensed a bit as he caught whiff of a familiar scent. rising to his paws, kaiser looked around before a wide grin spread across his mouth as his eyes landed on the one and only. "excuse me,"he murmured to the other, before he padded over to dakota, his eyes alight with joy. "hey, kotie." he greeted his old friend, a playful smirk across his maw already as he bumped his body into the fae.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:25 am

—W I S P—
—Female—Beta—Crush: Knox (open)—tags: Open—

Wisp exited her den, the air smacking her in the face. It was a good morning. She yawned, watching as her steamy breath clouded in front of her. She shook out her pelt, releasing the heat of sleepiness so she was fully awake now. Her signature smile was plastered on her face as she walked around the camp, awaiting someone to talk to. She saw the alpha pair and nodded a hello to them.

//A Z I R A//
//female//scout//crush: Aeyr//tags: Aeyr//

Azira was up earlier than usual. She blinked around, spotting Aeyr. She scooted back into the shadows. She was pretty much in love with the brute but she was too shy to actually talk to him. She pinched her eyes closed and layed her head on her paws and listened for his approaching paw steps...if there were going to be any.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:32 pm

conan|five years|hunter|tagged: raine

conan nodded at the fae's words, smiling just a but. "a little bit ironic, but yeah I get it." he started. "I'm not the biggest fan either. especially once spring time rolls around and it's just slush and liquidy, and all around just a pain." he shook his head, not looking very pleased at the thought. upon hearing her statement a wolfish grin crossed his muzzle. "well that's mighty considerate of you, although I'd be happy to get up and go somewhere if you wanted to." conan drawled, trying to ease some of the awkward air around them

dakota|three years|rogue|tagged: kaiser, iparis

"kaiser," dakota shortly greeted as the brute came up to her. "it's been a while." she acknowledged, taking the time to stand up and shake her coat out. her eyes glossed over him in an effort to take in any changes that might have taken place. "how have you been? still making stupid decisions?" the fae spoke with a slight raise of the brow, glancing over towards the female now off to their side.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Sylvie
      Female ~Lead Scout ~ 4 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The lead scout was watching her pup from afar as she lets out a small sigh. She had to raise the pup and make sure everything for the scouts was ready each and every day. It made her not want to have any more of them right now. She soon shook her head as she thought to herself. She lets out a small sigh as she looked around for someone to speak too. She wanted to see if her son was able to join someone to learn or to do something besides making snow pups. She slowly walked around as she soon stopped to see Wisp. She walked towards the beta before she smiled softly and wagged her tail. "Whisp!" She barked loudly so she knew she was speaking to her. Her ears flicked back as she soon slowly started to stop in front of her. "Can I ask you to do something?" She asked softly as her voice was almost like honey.

Cyldur
      Male ~ Pup ~ 7 Months Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      His head popped up as he looked over at the female who spoke. He shook his head as he wiggled around. "No! It is actually really warm whenever you start to dig a hole under all the snow." He barked as he soon looked around as he saw his mother. He tilted his head as he soon started to walk to dig under the snow that was covering the ground.

Aeyr
      Male ~ Hunter ~ 6 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The jealous hunter flicked his ear back as he was listening to the others hunter. He always hated when the other males were around the females. He knew it has to happen but he liked when the females always spoke to him and flirted with him. He even made sure each female he spoke to knew that he loved being around them and even liked flirting with them. He soon just huffed as he went to scratch his ear as he turned his head away from the couple and lets out a growl. He pushed himself up as he went to walk to a close by female. He wanted someone to speak to and to flirt with. He soon started to scan the pack for someone as he didn't know who was open. He soon wiggled his whiskers as he felt snow land on them or even fell in between them.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 pm

—W I S P—
—Female—Beta—Crush: Knox (open)—tags: Sylvie—

The Beta smiled. “Of course!” She barked, smiling and bouncing up and down. She finally settled and sat on her haunches, ears ready to absorb the wolf’s words.

//A Z I R A//
//female//scout//crush: Aeyr//tags: Aeyr//

She lifted her head to sneak a glance at her crush. But instead, they were locked in each other’s gaze. She swallowed and smiled. “Hey there!” She called quietly with a smile, hoping that Aeyr would come and talk.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me