Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby Dream~ » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:30 pm

•Aurora•
Age; 3 and a half years
Rank; Hunter
Mate/Crush/Pups; None
Tagged; Open
Form

Aurora prowled into camp, paws crunching on the ground, and her ears pricked and alert. Her eyes scanned the camp cautiously, as she tried to decide where to go. Deciding on a spot in the shade next to a hollow log, she plopped down, toungue lolling as she observed the other wolves in camp.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:59 pm

knox
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; hunter ||mate; none ||tagged; yuuchrio
    knox dropped the fresh prey onto the soft snow beside any other meals that had been caught that morning. his ears perked as he heard a voice call out, head lifting and turning to the side to see a fellow brute approaching. he nodded simply, glancing around the camp. "i am fine, thank you," the male spoke smoothly, not one for big conversations though he tried not to seem rude about it.
Last edited by moonlessnight. on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drown » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:22 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

E D O N
    [Gender: Female] [Rank: Scout] [Age: 3 1/2]
    [Pack: Midnight Breeze] [Crush: Knox] [Mentions:Knox, Bella ] [Tags: Open]

Edon practically sighed in relief as Bella was distracted by a different wolf. She had half been expecting the fae to trot over and bother her for the rest of the morning. Not that she particularly disliked Bella, but Edon wasn't big on socializing. Her maw stretched into another yawn, closing her eyes this time. When she opened her eyes again, her gaze was caught on the brute Knox. Immediately, Edon's ears flicked forward in interest, wondering what he was talking about. The fae curled her tail around her paws, hoping she wasn't noticed by him so she could keep admiring him.

B E L L A
    [Gender: Female] [Rank: Scout] [Age: 2]
    [Pack: Midnight Breeze] [Crush: Open] [Mentions:Edon, Knox, Aurora] [Tags:Aurora]

Bella had been considering going over to Edon, as she seemed quite lonely over there by herself. Instead, her attention was snagged by the tannish white fae, Aurora. She trotted over to where the female had just plopped down into the snow, inviting herself to sit next to her. Bella was bristling with excitement to talk to someone. "Goodmorning, Aurora! How are you?" Bella glanced back over at Edon for a split second, who was openly admiring Knox. The sight put an even larger smile on Bella's face.
drown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:48 pm

⚘Ourea⚘
⚘Female⚘
⚘5 Years, 7 Months⚘
⚘Healer⚘
⚘Frozen Pond⚘
⚘Tags: Murlkine, Mika⚘

Ourea' s stance relaxed some when the wolf softly spoke, "Mikaela.. I'm sorry for your losses but maybe there's still hope for your brother?" She spoke, her voice sounding smooth like honey. "I'm Ourea, you've seemed to stumble into a pack's territory. Lucky for you i'm just a healer." She said with a sigh, she looked to Murlkine that was standing beside her and then back to Mika, "The second wolf with me is Murlkine, one of our highly skilled hunters." She spoke cheerfully with a smile, "May i ask what you're doing out here, all by yourself?" She questioned Mikaela in a soft tone. She didn't believe in aggression if there was no need for it, however if Mika was to be aggressive then he'd have to face the wrath of both herself and Murlkine, she could sense his uneasiness so she wanted this to go as smooth as possible.

⚘Toka⚘
⚘Brute⚘
⚘5 Years, 7 Months⚘
⚘Hunter⚘
⚘Outside Camp⚘
⚘Tags: Rhea⚘

Toka nodded in appreciation towards Rhea, "I just do what i think will benefit the pack, even if it means chasing off a grizzly from a successful hunt." The smile never left his maw even when Aeyr passed by, growling and seemingly jealous, he watched the male wonder off and plonk himself down in front of camp. He rolled his shoulders back and forth, turning his attention back to Rhea when she spoke to him with hopeful words. A sly grin appeared across his maw as he narrowed his eye's on the fae, "It would by my absolute pleasure." He softly spoke with a mischievous sparkle in his eye's."Last one there, gets to go for a swim." He said teasingly. Even though their speed was matched, Rhea was seemingly better at running long distances therefore she'd probably win but he was yearning to have some fun with the gorgeous fae standing in front of him.

⚘Meijee⚘
⚘Female⚘
⚘3 Years, 6 Months⚘
⚘Scout⚘
⚘Camp⚘
⚘Tags: Open!⚘

Meijee had padded over to a large stone, gracefully leaping up onto it before plonking herself down, watching all the wolves interact with each other, silently awaiting the morning patrols.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:55 am

•Aurora•
Age; 3 and a half
Rank; Hunter
Mate; None
Tagged; Bella
Form

Aurora sat up quickly as she saw Bella coming her way, shaking the snow from her fur as she did so. She couldn't help but give a slight smile as she saw how happy the other wolf was. "Good morning." She responded politely, "I'm good, how are you?" After speaking, she gave a quick yawn, revealing sharp and crisp white teeth.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:57 pm

conan|five years|hunter|tagged: x

conan laid under a tree in the shade it provided, his tail moving slowly in the dirt beneath him. while the rest of the pack seemed to move at a faster pace today, his easy going demeanor allowed him to sit back and take it slow. provided that he wasn't needed at the moment of course, he would never knowingly avoid his duties to the pack.

dakota|three years|rogue|tagged: x

dakota spent her morning lazily in front of her temporary camp site, her motivation seemingly decreasing these days. it had been some time since she had had a run in with any wolves, and typically that was how she liked it. her ears flicked once and then twice in response to the buzzing of a pesky fly somewhere near her. food these days were running sparse and she was sure that if she didn't get up and at least try to find something soon, then her next meal wouldn't be coming for a while. her mind went to the stupid packs and their tendency to take everything in sight.

(im assuming there was a time gap between the last thread and this one)
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✿] Alpha Ayame || [♦] Kiyiya || [♥] Raine

Postby recherché. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:58 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✿ A Y A M E ✿
x Rank Female Alpha. xx Age 3 years. xxMate Crow.xx Scent Mint & Bark.

Tagged Crow; Open.
        Her mate's words brought a smile to her face as he spoke of her being strong, but his words weren't the whole truth. Glancing up at Crow for a brief moment, she let out a playful scoff and started to speak, "This pack is wonderful because of us. I wouldn't have been able to do this without you.. So don't give me all of the credit." Ayame yawned a little in between her words, adjusting herself against him so she could lay her head against her paws. Her mind drifted to the first day that they met, and in all honesty, she never thought that they would be here to this day. Ayame had doubts about everything because of her sheer size, but her mate made it apparent that her height didn't matter to him or their pack that they shared.

♦ K I Y I Y A ♦
x Rank Subordinate. xx Age 4 years. xxCrush None.xx Scent Mud & Lemon.

Tagged Edon.
        As Kiyiya was walking to the camp, his gaze set on Edon and noticed how distracted she was, but she was looking at something as well. Following the fae's gaze, he saw as Knox was in her line of sight. A small smile formed on his maw as he started trotting over to her although kept his distance by a few feet, "You have eyes for him? Hm.. that's a shame, really. I thought all of the fays in this pack had eyes for me?" He simply teased, his tail swishing slightly as his large paws dug into the snow, keeping his gaze on the male that she was staring at. Even though he really didn't have eyes for Edon, there was no harm in teasing her before he saw his little darling of a daughter.

♥ R A I N E ♥
x Rank Healer's apprentice. xx Age 3 years. xxCrush None.xx Scent Strawberries & Lilac.

Tagged Conan.
        As Raine awoke from her short nap, she let out a yawn and stretched out her stuff muscles. She hadn't been able to sleep comfortably for the past few nights for some unknown reason but she figured it was because of the weather. She really disliked the snow and just the cold in general. If she could, she would hide out in the dense trees on the other side of the lake all day. Crawling out of her makeshift den, she plopped down for a brief moment and rolled in the snow to clean her white coat off which was dirt ridden. In the distance, her eyes settled on a brute who was also just relaxing under the trees. Standing herself up, Raine made her way towards her old friend since they haven't spoken for a while due to the preparation of winter,"Hey, Conan? Lazy day today, huh? How're you doing today?" She simply just asked, sitting herself down next to him.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:06 pm

conan|five years|hunter|tagged: raine

as the fae came padding up to conan, a lazy smile grew on his face as he rose up to meet her. as she sat beside him, he sat as well and chuckled a bit. it had been some time since they had actually had a conversation with each other and he quite missed her soft demeanor. “hello raine,” he spoke out. “ah yes, not much on my agenda today so I figured I would relax until duty calls.” the brute said with a wolfish grin. “what about you? fixing anybody up as of late?”

just peachy wrote:

dakota spent her morning lazily in front of her temporary camp site, her motivation seemingly decreasing these days. it had been some time since she had had a run in with any wolves, and typically that was how she liked it. her ears flicked once and then twice in response to the buzzing of a pesky fly somewhere near her. food these days were running sparse and she was sure that if she didn't get up and at least try to find something soon, then her next meal wouldn't be coming for a while. her mind went to the stupid packs and their tendency to take everything in sight.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♥] Raine

Postby recherché. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:16 pm

♥ R A I N E ♥
x Rank Healer's apprentice. xx Age 3 years. xxCrush None.xx Scent Strawberries & Lilac.

Tagged Conan.
        Relaxing as the two spoke, she nodded at his words and shuffled her paws in the snow, trying to avoid it as much as she possibly could but was failing, "Lazy days are the best.. Haven't had them in a while though, so it's quite refreshing. She breathed a sigh of relief, wishing they had more calm days than busy ones, but it couldn't be helped. And me? Fixing people up? Eh, I hardly get the chance to.. but I hope my medical knowledge will come in handy when y'know.. Ourea isn't around anymore. But I suppose the lack of injury is good in our case..?" She just shrugged her shoulders, glancing around the area.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:23 pm

conan|five years|hunter|tagged: raine

conan nodded as she spoke, flicking his ear every once in a while. “yes, I suppose you’re right.” he said in agreeance at her words of no one getting hurt. he glanced down at her shuffling paws and realized she looked a bit uncomrfortable. “are you cold?” he asked her with a slight tilt of his head. “we could go somewhere else if you’d like. maybe somewhere that snow isn’t covering every inch of the ground?” he offered with a slight laugh.

just peachy wrote:

just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me