♘ Unpredictable (Wild Horse RP) Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♘ Unpredictable (Wild Horse RP) Accepting!

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:50 am

|Rupart|Lone Stallion|13 years|Mares: |Tags;Open|
The large stallion watches curiously as a mare crams her elegant face full of grass. He completely understood, as a larger stallion he had to cram his face full too. He walks forward, slowly so as not to startle the pretty mare. He lets out a soft nicker to alert her of his presence.
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Kodiak~•~Tags:•:Ajax,Esperanza
"I mean no harm, sir. I just stumbled upon you and these mares. Looks like that colt really likes you for some reason. I was wondering if I could stick with you for a short time? Just to see what herd life is like. I was thinking of starting my own herd." I say with confidence and no intimidation at all.
Esperanza~•~Tags:•:Ajax,Kodiak
I roll my eyes at the young stallions request, knowing that he wouldn't be able to start a herd at his age. I whinny to my colt, keeping him away from the stranger.
just came back after Y E A R S. glad i did!
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:08 am

Jasmine
Sliver of Moonlight Arabian 12 years Lead Mare - Comanche's herd Heat Stage 2
Tags; Comanche, Fallegur, Viski

A stallion a few years younger than herself caught her attention. Jasmine nickered in return to him, trotting up. She thought he looked like a good enough stallion, as she trotted in a circle around him. At least he was older than Kodiak. Jasmine nickered again, this time an accepting nicker.

Onyx
Sunrise On the Plains Arabian 9 years Mares - Nyx, Elskan No offspring
Tags; Nyx, Elskan, Aphrodite

Snorting, Onyx moved closer to his mares. The black stallion lowered his head calmly, not getting annoyed with the mare. He understood that getting angry with mares was almost never good in the wild. Onyx nickered once more, asking the mare what she wanted. Onyx would do what the mare liked.

Tiger Lilly
Becoming Tiger Selle Francais x Thoroughbred 3 years Karlos's herd Heat Stage 2
Tags; Klaus, Dreyma

Tiger Lilly watched in fear, her eyes showing the whites. The mare sidestepped and nervously whinnied. As she had predicted, her stallion lost, and the other stallion stood next to her and nibbled her. Tiger Lilly didn't like it much. She didn't want to leave her old, kind stallion. The mare was young and foolish, so she tried running off. The chestnut mare looked around wildly, then bucked near the stallion's face. She tried to move off at a fast canter. The stallion could catch her for sure, but Tiger Lilly didn't have much experience at all, so she didn't know that. The other mare accepted the new stallion, and Tiger Lilly doubted herself for a moment.

Ace
A Whole New World Andalusian 14 years Mares - Avenue No offspring
Tags; Whisper, Avenue

Nibbling the mares mane as she walked by, Ace lowered his head. He chewed the grass thoroughly, keeping himself alert for dangers. Ace nickered to the other mare he had been with before. He was interested to see if she would still let him claim her. He planned on moving out after the mare made her decision.

Isabelle
Beauty Within Leopard Appaloosa 14 years Riot's herd Heat Stage 2
Tags; Riot, Lisbeth

Posture relaxing, Isabelle laughed. "Sure. I'd love to." Riot's attention had turned to another mare, but the mare was still very pleased with the stallion. It usually took a lot of effort to calm Isabelle down when she got nervous.

Talian
Ringing Church Bells Baroque 4 years Mares - Pandora No offspring
Tags; Pandora

-fade-
Surprised the mare had accepted him, he nuzzled her. "What should I call you?" He asked, having introduced himself to the mare. Talian was about the mare's height, and still growing. Of course, he lacked the experience and maturity she had.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lollipop_love » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:50 am

Is there any room for me or is everything taken.......?

ɡɩѵεʂ ɤѳʊ | ɡɩѵεʂ ɤѳʊ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm lollipop_love, but you can just call
me lollipop.
text text text text text text text text text text

MAKE! MAKE! MAKE!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx
credit
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
xxxxxx
lollipop_love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:00 am

(This will always be open. Please post on the discussion thread with your form, though, and remove your signature. c: )
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:52 am

Insignia.Peril wrote:
Mambo Appeal
Mambo | Stallion | 6 years | Quarter Horse | Mares; 0 | Foals; 0 | Coverings; 0 | Tag(s); open

Mambo walked along the uneven ground beneath him, a gentle breeze blowing against his hot skin. In the summer's heat, the stallion longed for the shade of a tree or a body of water to cool himself off. The breeze was good enough for now, but some relief was needed if the day got to be much warmer. The stallion had seen a body of water nearby, and he decided to make his way over to it so he could get a drink of cool water once he reached it.

Full of Temptation
Temptation | Mare | 9 years | Thoroughbred | Herd; none | Heat stage; 1 | Foals; 0 | Tags; open

Temptation leaned against a large tree, moving back and forth to scratch a stubborn itch. She sighed contentedly once it was finally relieved. It had been bothering her for days, and it had annoyed her that she couldn't normally reach the spot on her own. Once she had finished itching, the chestnut mare picked up a slow loping pace, eager to get out some energy. Despite the heat of the summer, she couldn't stand still for much longer. She might even run into another horse if she was lucky.

Beauty and the Beast
Bella | Mare | 2 years | Hackney Pony mix | Herd; none | Heat stage; 1 | Foals; 0 | Tags; Rupart

The mare caught a scent of a stallion on the breeze and lifted her head, grass hanging out of her mouth. Her ears pricked towards the thirteen year old, taking note of his enormous size compared to that of her own small stature. The mare continued to watch him warily, ready to bolt if she needed to.
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:30 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RIOT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx patriot xx bachelor stallion xx sixteen years xx tags ;; isabelle, lisbeth xx

xx mares ;; none xx
xx offspring in herd ;; none xx

riot flicked his tail as she spoke calmly, listening to her words, they seemed calm,
but her posture said otherwise, he flicked his tail, and rested his hind leg, hoping her seeing him relaxed would calm her down more.
he gave a soft nicker and spoke calmly, "i'm sure you do. now i don't mean to be forwards, however would you join my non existent about to begin herd?" he grinned, smirking briefly at her before flicking his ears when he spotted a brown and white mare about 50 or so meters away, flicking his tail he curiously watching her before nickering her calmly and then looked back to the mare in front of him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
COMANCHE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx comanche xx bachelor stallion xx seven years xx tags ;; fallegur, viski, jasmine xx

xx mares ;; none xx
xx spring foals ;; none xx

comanche flicked his tail calmly as the two mares showed completely opposite opinions of how they felt about him. ears flicking back he looked to the more willing mare, then looked to the other mare who while younger was more dominant. flicking his tail he turned his attention to the more willing of the two, deciding to ignore the grumpy
mare for the moment. stepping closer to the light mare he nickered softly and stepped to the side away from the bay mare to avoid being lunged at or anything. he flicked his tail calmly once more and stretched his maw to the mare who was roaning, she'd probably go white by the time she was sixteen or so, or older. he flicked his tail again, there was a bit of hesitation, clearly, he had a mare who was interested, a mare who wanted nothing to do with him, and bother were older than him. he had good reason to be hesitant. with a last flick of his tail he touched the mares nose and nickered softly, but made no foolish stallion actions, knowing it would likely drive him away.

he flicked an ear back, when an older mare came into view, he frowned and watched her calmly as she came closer, yet didn't seem to notice him. he snorted gently and looked back to the two mares calmly before looking to the older mare, sighing softly before giving off a whinny to the mare whom had just been running from something, possible a young stallion? never the less, she was in his view and he was interested, while he still had to get these mares... or at least the pale mare into his herd, he was interested in the other mare as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
KARLOS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx karlos xx bachelor stallion xx fourteen years xx tags ;; herd, open xx

xx mares ;; dreyma, tiger lilly xx

karlos watched as one of the mares gave into him, and he nosed her softly. he looked up to see the stallion run off in her old stallions general direction, ears pinned he charged after her, nipped softly at her and chased her back towards dreyma. standing in front of her, ears flicking as he watched her, snorting softly at the three year old,
nudging her gently towards his more willing mare. nickering calmly to them both, nosing dreyma softly and looking to the younger of the two, flicking his tail calmly he nickered to her gently, stretching his nose out to her calmly before heading them both in a direction, looking for more mares.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GRIM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx grim xx bachelor stallion xx eight years xx tags ;; herd, open xx

xx mares ;; sofia xx

grim flicked his tail and watched the mares reaction, she seemed pretty calm about it. nosing her gently he nickered calmly and nudged her away, careful not to irritate her though, she was older than him and if she so wished she could get rid of him. he snorted gently and looked around calmly, careful not to whinny too loudly as he was young,
the mare wasn't in a deep enough stage of heat to cover her yet, so he wanted to find some other mares to cover this spring, so in case they were stolen from him, he would have already covered them so they would drop his foals next spring.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AVENUE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx avenue xx lone mare xx fourteen years xx stallion ;; ace xx status ;; pregnant xx tags ;; herd (whisper) xx

avenue flicked her black tail over her wide load stomach. flicking her tail she pulled her head away from the stallion when he came over. when the grey stallion spoke, she flicked her tail and went to speak however,
side stepped away from him, as he kicked, snorting she lashed her tail and gave a low roaring squeal at him in irritation, warning him not to do that near her again. ears pinned back she raised her head at him, clearly irritated by his attempt of looking powerful,
she could tell that already. a heavily pregnant mare who was already in labor didn't care how strong or powerful a stallion was. his age told her what she wanted to know. she turned back to him and gave him a harsh nip as she walked past him, brushing her wide stomach across his shoulder briefly as she went towards the other mare. sighing calmly, and lowering her nose to graze. ears pinned back momentarily at the stallion.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PAIGE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx paige xx lone mare xx twelve years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 2 xx tags ;; open xx

paige ---

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
APHRODITE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx aphrodite xx lone mare xx sixteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 1 xx tags ;; open xx

aphrodite looked up to a black arabian stallion approaching her, she pinned her ears at first snorting gently at him before looking away with a flick of her tail she watched him carefully as he approached, ears pinned back as he began to circle her. when he grew too close to her hind end, the mare stepped back and kicked out at him. circling her was a threat to her, it was like a wolf circling his prey. ears pinned at him, she lashed his tail and looked away from him for a moment and trotted away from him towards his two mares cutting them away from him, making it clear to him how easy it was for her to drive him away from the mares, to keep him from the mares, and from herself. she wouldn't tolerate him trying to be boss. she lashed her tail before giving a soft snort.

after a moment of keeping the stallion from the two mares behind her, she lowered her head and allowed him closer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FLICKA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx flicka xx lone mare xx eight years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 3 tags ;; open xx

flicka ---

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TESSA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx tessa xx lone mare xx fourteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 4 xx tags ;; open xx

tessa ---

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CARIBOU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx caribou xx lone mare xx seven years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 2 xx tags ;; open xx

caribou ----

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
POTEMA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx potema xx lone mare xx fifteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 4 xx tags ;; open xx

potema ----

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PANDORA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx pandora xx lone mare xx fourteen years xx stallion ;; talian xx status ;; covered xx tags ;; herd, temptation xx

( how come you upped talions age cx )

pandora flicked her tail and snorted softly at the stallion as he dismounted. flicking her still strongly scented tail, knowing it would attract other males, she looked around momentarily before listening to the stallion as he spoke. with a soft and gentle nicker she spoke softly as she nibbled his nose softly, "you can call me pandora" she said gently, flicking her tail calmly before clamping it down to avoid stallions from following her scent. she nudged him softly, to both hide herself and the young stallion. she planned on staying with him until next spring, even if it meant hiding herself, him and any other mare he gained over the next few months. she looked up to see a chestnut mare, younger than herself, but older than the stallion. flicking her tail she nudged the young stallion towards the chestnut mare, flicking her tail she nickered quietly to catch the mares attention, slowing once she reached the mare, she nickered calmly, being a mare of good age, the chestnut mare would know well that if an older mare was with a young stallion, she saw a colt who would make a brilliant stallion when he was older, and any other mare would willingly follow the older mare, with a flick of his tail, pandora nickered softly to the mare reassuringly,
before letting her young stallion try to get the mare.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MILLY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx milly xx lone mare xx fifteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 0 xx tags ;; open xx

milly ----
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:03 am

Jasmine
Sliver of Moonlight Arabian 12 years Lead Mare - Comanche's herd Heat Stage 2
Tags; Comanche, Fallegur, Viski

A stallion a few years younger than herself caught her attention. Jasmine nickered in return to him, trotting up. She thought he looked like a good enough stallion, as she trotted in a circle around him. At least he was older than Kodiak. Jasmine nickered again, this time an accepting nicker.

Onyx
Sunrise On the Plains Arabian 9 years Mares - Nyx, Elskan No offspring
Tags; Nyx, Elskan, Aphrodite

Snorting, Onyx moved closer to his mares. The black stallion lowered his head calmly, not getting annoyed with the mare. He understood that getting angry with mares was almost never good in the wild. Onyx nickered once more, asking the mare what she wanted. Onyx would do what the mare liked.

Tiger Lilly
Becoming Tiger Selle Francais x Thoroughbred 3 years Karlos's herd Heat 3
Tags; Herd

Reluctantly, she bobbed her head and accepted the new stallion. He'd won them fair and square. Plus, he was older. Tiger Lilly nosed his neck, nibbling his mane. "I'm Tiger Lilly. You can call me Tiger or Lilly." She said quietly, her stance a bit sassy. Tiger Lilly was always sassy like that.

Ace
A Whole New World Andalusian 14 years Mares - Avenue No offspring
Tags; Whisper, Avenue

Nibbling the mares mane as she walked by, Ace lowered his head. He chewed the grass thoroughly, keeping himself alert for dangers. Ace nickered to the other mare he had been with before. He was interested to see if she would still let him claim her. He planned on moving out after the mare made her decision.

Isabelle
Beauty Within Leopard Appaloosa 14 years Riot's herd Heat Stage 2
Tags; Riot, Lisbeth

Posture relaxing, Isabelle laughed. "Sure. I'd love to." Riot's attention had turned to another mare, but the mare was still very pleased with the stallion. It usually took a lot of effort to calm Isabelle down when she got nervous. But Riot had calmed her down easily. "I definitely will join your 'herd'." She said with a grin.

Talian
Ringing Church Bells Baroque 4 years Mares - Pandora No offspring
Tags; Pandora, Temptation

"Pandora. Hm. As I said, I'm Talian." He looked to the chestnut mare who approached. Talian nickered to her, inviting her over. The mare had a colt, so she'd most likely be protective. Talian wouldn't mess with the little colt until he got older. Then, Talian figured, he'd have to chase the colt out.

( I just do that sometimes .. c; I wasn't satisfied with his age )
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:30 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☼ EWE ☼
xMare | 5 years | 15 hands | Quarter Horse
No Stallion | Heat 2 | No Offspring
Tagging: Mambo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Slowly, almost lazily, Ewe hauled herself towards the scent of water. The day was hot and so was she, the mare not being used to this level of exposure to the elements. Water would be a nice way to cool off, she thought to herself, especially after so long of pointless searching. Ewe had practically given up hope of ever finding her way back to her stables, and while the mare was apprehensive as to what life in the wild could mean she wasn't going to dawdle on it. Not when there were more pressing matters at hoof. She snorted softly, clearing her nostril of dirt, and then scented the air again, this time finding the scent of a stallion mingling with that of fresh water. After a bit of trotting the bay himself came into view. He was a quarter horse like herself and just this fact put her at ease. Ewe nickered a greeting, perhaps he could show her how things went around here if she asked politely?
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ virginia (kobra) ]

Postby Knives. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:27 am

V I R G I N I A
------------
gender mare
age four years
heat stage three
stud none
tags kobra, (potema)
notes any stud interested in
virginia can chase off
kobra, but viginia will strongly
insist otherwise. (open)

------------

virginia flicked her tail, eyeing at kobra. he was off a ways, frolicking in the tall grass. virginia munched a mouthful of nutritious, green grass while her ears focused on seemingly every noise. her dappled gray coat twitched at the shoulder, her head still raised to attention. she emitted a soft, reluctant whinny, spotting a dark tobiano off in the distance. her tail raised and she stomped a front hoof, a cluster of flies gathering on her shin. she lowered her head to relieve the spot with her muzzle, her tail dancing around behind her. while her head was lowered into the deep grass, she ripped at the thick stalks of grass with her teeth and raised her head once more to munch contently. about that time, a slim doe emerged from the treeline and virginia nickered softly to kobra. it wasnt entirely to alert him of danger, but more to alert him of something to keep an eye on. virginia closed the distance between herself and kobra, taking a few strides at a trot. her muzzle bumped his hip, a few blades of grass still sticking out from the sides. she pinned her ears and pulled her head back at kobra's squeal and playful "bunny hop," before nipping his shoulder lightly. virginia returned her ears forward, turning her head to gaze at the grazing doe.
Knives.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me